VGC '12 Mid-Atlantic Regional - Doswell, VA - November 13th

andrea

/me cresselias
I heard you guys got haxed before you got to the event =(
Very accurate explanation. =[

Good luck to everyone who is there! You all have it very easy now, since the Matt/Chad/Andrea crew never came to dominate the competition- make sure you win all those free trips! :D

Ill be wearing my black Pikachu tshirt, but don't worry.
You can recognize me by how good I look 8)

Good luck to all my competition! ^_^

Andrea, sorry we can't get picture D:
Maybe at nats lol

I'll be wearing an Orioles hat and shirt.

Shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Just chilling at home right now, planning to leave in about 1 h 50 mins for masters.

I got 2nd place with 4-1 losing in the finals against someone named Michael. It was a close game and it was awesome to make it that far at my first regional ever. I'll upload the finals to wifi and post the video number here shortly.

Oh that's cool how he got 2nd place before and now 1st. Well the battle video number of the finals is 47-14905-79940. If someone wants to put that on youtube before it gets taken down from wifi that would be cool.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Forum Moderatoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
#23 after going 3-3 and Rock Slided to death on the very first match (two crits and a flinch, and one flinch on the final match). I did get one very good match at least :)

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
There were less then 20 juniors, 28 seniors, and I believe 26 masters? very, very small regional. This should say something.

i had fun :)

COCY FAKED OUT A CROBAT OLOLOLOLOLOL

grats talking lion, tts, etc. jibaku cocy danny wolfe and everyone else - it was awesome seeing you guys again, had a great time.

Anyone have a picture of the final standings? Also, I'm recording TalkingLion's match right now, should go on Youtube soon. (And nachocheese, are you talking about my little brother lolol)

Yeah.
BS administrative hax.
Lose to a guy who ended up having a haxed mon.
Oh yeah and I faked out a crobat.
But I woulda won anyway besides his hax.
Was really fun though :D

Not everyone on here... I'm pretty sure the dude in 2nd got DQ'd?

lmao I almost made the same mistake against the same dude cocy, I might have forgotten if you didnt mention it xD

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Forum Moderatoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My matches, turn by turn
http://pastebin.com/LxFFvt77

PS: 5th match was quite good and rather long so I recorded it. Will probably be up soon.

My team was Latios/phys def. Arc/semi-Fast bulky tar / Metagross/ bulky Leech Seed Ludicolo / SpDef Zapdos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)