VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

giant claw
It'd be nice to go, but due to the fact that it's in the opposite corner of PA I doubt I can make it.

Gonna be awkward asking off from work to play Pokemon, but I've gotta attend this. I live in Philly, so there's no excuse not to... See you punks in Masters.
If Eraddd is saying you need mons I know some threads in the WiFi forum are giving free mons for VGC, so just check there.

I know 4th gen RNG, and I want to learn 5th gen in the next 3 months, so hopefully I won't need to ask for mons. If 5th gen is too tricky for me, though, I might hit them up ^.^

Is sign up first come, first serve, or does everyone who's there on time get to play? And if the former, when should we get there to guarantee a spot?

Everyone who is there gets to play! The tournament will be run with Swiss, meaning everyone plays 6/7 rounds. As Master Registration is 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM, you should get there between that time or maybe even a bit earlier just to make sure everything works out properly.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm taking bets on when Cossack bails out. Unless this IS the year where he actually attends one.

Babbytron to sweep up though. He is the unstoppable currently.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
I'm taking bets on when Cossack bails out. Unless this IS the year where he actually attends one.
ffs, it was only one year. I never said anything about playing last year, since the banlist was dumb. Looking forward to winning this though.

drcossack

Eh he predicted 2/3 of the divisions correctly so I trust him
A blind squirrel could predict that you and your brother win. just saying.

To divert from the shit-talking for a second: when is everyone planning on getting in?

Haha cossack's post just get better and better!

I'll be there Friday night though since we're playing TCG on Saturday, hotel TBD.

I wish I knew how to RNG, seems like it helps/makes peoples teams cooler. Can't wait to meet you guys! I'll probably be the noon there though so I need you guys to back me up! Okay?

im gonna try to make it to worlds dis year. I only ever tried going to a vgc once several years ago and on my second battle i got sheer colded 3 times in a row and criticaled for the loss. Now im gonna make sure that doesnt happen again.
Last year was my first year and I made it to the top 64, one round from cuts, all because of haxed out fissure. Plus my mom actually decided to take me since she thought it would be a fun birthday trip.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I wish I knew how to RNG, seems like it helps/makes peoples teams cooler. Can't wait to meet you guys! I'll probably be the noon there though so I need you guys to back me up! Okay?
Basically, if you don't use RNG'd mons you're putting yourself at a disadvantage before the tournament even starts. I highly recommend either learning to do it or finding someone nice enough to do it for you.

drcossack

I don't have a clue how to do it either. Don't worry about it (I tried learning in HG on Mewtwo, but I had no clue what I was doing)

As long as you know someone (or several people) who are willing to help you out, you'll be fine.

Just going to say something here

drcossack if first you make worlds then your gamefile is actually named MSankey I will pay you in your choice of beer, phillies memorabilia or chicas

drcossack

Just going to say something here

drcossack if first you make worlds then your gamefile is actually named MSankey I will pay you in your choice of beer, phillies memorabilia or chicas
Make it Phillies season tickets and we can talk.

(actually, I'd take whatever. I am easy to please when it comes to Phillies stuff.)

OP updated with everyone coming, LMK if I forgot you!
*cough* I am still in Juniors for some reason. *cough*

I don't have a clue how to do it either. Don't worry about it (I tried learning in HG on Mewtwo, but I had no clue what I was doing)

As long as you know someone (or several people) who are willing to help you out, you'll be fine.
Thing is though, I am new here so I don't has any friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)