Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, uh, I'd like to report FinalGetsuTensho (they have two FCs, 3610 2918 1773 and 0217 7868 0323). They traded me this Spiritomb--

Choice Band Adamant Spiritomb
"Constantine"
Adamant ♂
31/31/31/19/31/31
Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Trick
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Egg Moves:Destiny Bond, Pain Split
Credit: Exie's Spiritomb

...However, the OT doesn't match EXIE. The name is also not matching what it says (it came as OCTAVIAN, not Constantine). And it's hacked. I didn't notice until just now because I didn't look at it. It says that it was caught in Lavender Town at level 0. Can't catch it in Lavender Town, or at level 0.

I can get a screenshot if needed.

Hey, uh, I'd like to report FinalGetsuTensho (they have two FCs, 3610 2918 1773 and 0217 7868 0323). They traded me this Spiritomb--

"Constantine"
Adamant ♂
31/31/31/19/31/31

...However, the OT doesn't match EXIE. The name is also not matching what it says (it came as OCTAVIAN, not Constantine). And it's hacked. I didn't notice until just now because I didn't look at it. It says that it was caught in Lavender Town at level 0. Can't catch it in Lavender Town, or at level 0.

I can get a screenshot if needed.
By the way, stop flying around causing a ruckus before I can respond and correct the problem. This is about the third post I've seen on the issue by you, stop being damned impatient.

Let's begin:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83933

Under the "Bargain Bin section" is this:

Exie's Spiritomb Egg

Adamant ♂
Egg only
31/31/31/19/31/31
Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split

I got it from this:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83864

I then took the egg, hatched it in Lavender Town, named it after a Roman emperor. Advertised it as this:

"Constantine"
Adamant ♂
31/31/31/19/31/31

The NN was wrong. There's a few other sections I have to correct in that thread.

I'm going to remove the Egg and that Spiritomb off my thread, then refund you at two Pokemon of your choice. The egg hatches in Lavender town, turns out level 0. I didn't know that was an issue with the Pokemon by extension of where the came out from.

Results of the Pokemon test;

It says it was caught in Lavender Town, not hatched. That's impossible in of itself. Then at level 0. I don't get how you can do that on accident.
That's the hell I'm trying to figure out now.

The Egg says this:

Jan. 0, 2000

"Mysterious Pokemon Egg obtained in Mystery Zone.

"The Egg Watch"

"What will hatch from this? It doesn't seem close to hatching.

I'm running exactly what I did before with the egg from the .pkm file out of Exie's giveaway to see if I can replicate the original issue. I feel by extension of it being an egg from a Pokemon file is what made the issue in the first place. If I can replicate the issue, then the issue is the egg not with a "hack."

Egg hatched with this data:

Adamant nature.
Jan 14, 2011
Goldenrod City
Met at Lv. 0.

Capable of taking hits.

Spiritomb

SPite/Shadow Sneak/Destiny Bond/Pain Split

The egg hatch experiment was successful in tracking down the issue with the egg. Resetting game to allow others to use the same egg in further experimentation until full resolution.

I have the egg and the .pkm file.

The Original spiritomb's NN is OCTAVIAN, not CONSTANTINE.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd advise against trading this Pokemon for now, until more information presents itself.

How does it have an 11 digit nickname, by the way, since there's a 10 character limit?

Oh, and don't double post. Nowhere does the rules apply more than in the Blacklist. Consider yourself warned.

Sorry about this. I think this has been resolved though. We're both pretty sure it happened because of a glitch with a ROM. So ignore our posts, please.

Just had a Standard Ou battle with this user : Oh-pleeze

Everything was dandy..until he brought out his Shiny Ho-Oh. I was running a Baton pass team and had just baton passed 3 speed boosts and two Sword Dances with my Ninjask. I baton passed that to my Marowak with the sub. He had his HoOh in before I baton passed with a sub up (ninjask). He He brave birds the sub, but then I KO Hooh with stone edge. After that he just D/Cs from our match.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=73211

this guy has been making me wait for twenty minutes...and I'm still waiting for his.

the link shows many other comment complaints...like hacked pokes, and DC moments, I messaged him twice to make his turn...and I'm getting ignored

edit:... now It's been 40 minutes... I'm going to DC because I would like one complete battle tonight.. If any complaint from him occurs...you'll know my reason

ShadowPegasuas45 also decide to steal my machamp.
he requested it in my thread and i was nice enough to give him it under one condition... if he clone a copy back. he agreed but took my machamp and never showed up in the wifi room so i could retrieve it back.
when i pm him, he claims his connection is acting which i doubt because it was excellent the first time around
never got a response since then

I want to report dj wess for disconnecting I asked him what hapened and he didnt reply but he is already asking for other battles and I saw he was reading his profile so he has read my mesage

I would like to report Aldieb for disconnecting. I was winning and then he just D/C'ed on me. I made a comment to him via PM and this is what he said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Aldieb
...waiting online.

Originally Posted by Fat BAD
Damn D/Cer's....

Winning after setting up 6 calm minds might be awesome for me, but i dont have that much time to waste on you.

I would also like to point out that he doesn't just D/C on me, he does it constantly to other people here at Smogon as well.

I would like to report Aldieb for disconnecting. I was winning and then he just D/C'ed on me. I made a comment to him via PM and this is what he said:

Quote:

...waiting online.

Originally Posted by Fat BAD
Damn D/Cer's....

Winning after setting up 6 calm minds might be awesome for me, but i dont have that much time to waste on you.

I would also like to point out that he doesn't just D/C on me, he does it constantly to other people here at Smogon as well.
Aldieb is already on the blacklist for disconnecting. You should check it first?

If he is blacklisted then why is he allowed to post in the battle thread? So there is no penalty for being on the blacklist other than having your name tarnished? At least have a subtitle under his name describing him as being a dis-connector.

If i have something come up, and all you are doing is beating on my jirachi for 50damage, il dc, beacuse doing something irl > wasting my time geting 6cms up before a sweep. The only thing that changed from that dc is you not geting a loss.

If they did that to one person they'd have to do it to everyone else. I believe there was a thread about this in the Suggestion Box. I don't think it's too hard to check the wi-fi blacklist any time you battle someone. O_o

If i have something come up, and all you are doing is beating on my jirachi for 50damage, il dc, beacuse doing something irl > wasting my time geting 6cms up before a sweep. The only thing that changed from that dc is you not geting a loss.
You want to quit then run, don't blame me for you playing the game for too long.

chocolate-kipp said:
If they did that to one person they'd have to do it to everyone else. I believe there was a thread about this in the Suggestion Box. I don't think it's too hard to check the wi-fi blacklist any time you battle someone. O_o
There are a lot of D/Cer's in the blacklist, so having to remember all those names is stupid if you don't want to face a D/C'er. What's the problem with just labeling the D/Cer's on their profile or avatar? So what if they have to do it to everyone else. The people on the blacklist deserve it.

Look at Gabe's post. It would require too much work for the mods. Also, I said to check every time, not memorize it.
That's bullshit, adding a custom title to people who are on the blacklist would require little to no effort. This would help immensely so that people on the wifi boards don't have to keep checking for blacklisted updates. I read Gabe's post and from the gist of things, it seems like the mod's just don't "feel" like adding custom titles to blacklisted members.

Which is nothing but laziness. Sure, you could say the same about people like me who don't usually check the blacklist, but I don't want to keep checking the blacklist every day I feel like playing pokemon here at Smogon. I just want to battle, and playing D/Cer's ruins the experience for me. Custom titles would be soooooooooooooooo much better.

i wholeheartedly agree with BAD. if you dont want to go through with the battle because of constant stalls, just simply flee. there is No shame in that. everyone loses once in a while and Disconnector just ruins the fun in battling.

i am not here judging the mods. im just saying new rules should be implemented for blacklisted members.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Aldieb, attitude like that is what shall keep you on the disconnect hall of shame as we don't tolerate such an attitude like that around here :pimp:

@BAD: we don't get paid to maintain custom titles around here, so it is your job to read the wifi blacklist topic if you're too weary about your opponents here.

@BAD: we don't get paid to maintain custom titles around here, so it is your job to read the wifi blacklist topic if you're too weary about your opponents here.
I'm so confused, you mods will maintain custom titles like "ICCB", but you can't simply make new ones that also say "I D/C"?

No offense to you mods, but it just seems like you guys don't want to maintain new custom titles for no good reason.

So in the event that I am winning, and something comes up, im not allowed to DC because i have a legitimate reason to go? Am I saposed to hand him a win for no reason whatsoever?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So in the event that I am winning, and something comes up, im not allowed to DC because i have a legitimate reason to go? Am I saposed to hand him a win for no reason whatsoever?
There is the "Run" button when in doubt, so use it. 5th generation makes this feature even easier.
I'm so confused, you mods will maintain custom titles like "ICCB", but you can't simply make new ones that also say "I D/C"?

No offense to you mods, but it just seems like you guys don't want to maintain new custom titles for no good reason.
ICBB is different since it's automatic, and the idea of having custom titles for wifi blacklistees has often been suggested and turned down because we assume you folks have the ability to read and understand, and managing such custom titles is just not worth our time at all. ok this probably will make Aldieb laugh like a hyena. Right Aldieb?

expert evan whats going to happen to the dcer I reported a few days agoo since I heard nothing more of it I dont even know if he has been warned so I would like to get an update if thats not too much too ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)