Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacking

'Hypothetically' say I traded a legit pokemon over to my rom and used the pokesav to alter its IVs and nature, and traded it back to my legit game version, how would anyone ever be able to hack check it? There would be absolutely no way.

'Hypothetically' say I traded a legit pokemon over to my rom and used the pokesav to alter its IVs and nature, and traded it back to my legit game version, how would anyone ever be able to hack check it? There would be absolutely no way.
Offcourse it could. The battle videos wouldn't be uploaded into wifi. And each pokemon before 5th gen have pid/ivs restrictions

I would like to report LJ23FTW for ragequitting during a bw ou wifi battle near 12:10 am EST time 12/04/11.

Both our teams were sun teams. His team comp was Dugtrio, Heatran, Venusaur, Ninetales, Volcarona and Deoxys-S.

my team was Ninetales, Dragonite, Victini, Espeon, Hitmontop and Gastrodon.

Just by the team preview I knew I had the advantage since his Dugtrio was his only physical attacker. Long story short his dugtrio died quickly since I did not lead with Ninetales and Deoxys died failing to finish my dragonite with multiscale. He got my Hitmontop and I sacrificed my dragonite since it was crippled by will-o-wisp.

Then I got the opportunity to set Light Screen with my Espeon while his Ninetales was on the field. Smart enought I sent my Victini that tanked his Fire Blast or HP Ice wte seriously... and I got the opportunity to set my Trick room. then my opponent dced (proof bellow. picture taken by my cellphone (judge the pic quality))

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/img20111204001650.jpg/

Now the reason why I am sure he closed his DS raging was all his remaining pokes we're weak to my victini because it carryt he Brick Break for situations like... Flash Fire heatran. His 3 last pokes we're Ninetales, Volcarona and Venusaur all being outspeed by a 0 iv brave nature trick room Victini on the sun that carries V-Create, Brick Break and Fusion Bolt.

If you look at the 2 SS and the 2 cellphone pics I picked (I didn't take any chance that somebody would say I could have used photoshop) the conversation, he was sure he was gonna win as his team then he said this before leaving "lol whatever i made misplay that going beat you faster P".

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/ragequitter2.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/ragequitter1.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/408/img20111204001822.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/img20111204001814.jpg/

He can defend himself for his actions if he wishes, I'll leave a comment on his wall but I'm pretty confident he closed his DS.

I would like to report LJ23FTW for ragequitting during a bw ou wifi battle near 12:10 am EST time 12/04/11.

Both our teams were sun teams. His team comp was Dugtrio, Heatran, Venusaur, Ninetales, Volcarona and Deoxys-S.

my team was Ninetales, Dragonite, Victini, Espeon, Hitmontop and Gastrodon.

Just by the team preview I knew I had the advantage since his Dugtrio was his only physical attacker. Long story short his dugtrio died quickly since I did not lead with Ninetales and Deoxys died failing to finish my dragonite with multiscale. He got my Hitmontop and I sacrificed my dragonite since it was crippled by will-o-wisp.

Then I got the opportunity to set Light Screen with my Espeon while his Ninetales was on the field. Smart enought I sent my Victini that tanked his Fire Blast or HP Ice wte seriously... and I got the opportunity to set my Trick room. then my opponent dced (proof bellow. picture taken by my cellphone (judge the pic quality))

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/img20111204001650.jpg/

Now the reason why I am sure he closed his DS raging was all his remaining pokes we're weak to my victini because it carryt he Brick Break for situations like... Flash Fire heatran. His 3 last pokes we're Ninetales, Volcarona and Venusaur all being outspeed by a 0 iv brave nature trick room Victini on the sun that carries V-Create, Brick Break and Fusion Bolt.

If you look at the 2 SS and the 2 cellphone pics I picked (I didn't take any chance that somebody would say I could have used photoshop) the conversation, he was sure he was gonna win as his team then he said this before leaving "lol whatever i made misplay that going beat you faster P".

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/ragequitter2.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/ragequitter1.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/408/img20111204001822.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/img20111204001814.jpg/

He can defend himself for his actions if he wishes, I'll leave a comment on his wall but I'm pretty confident he closed his DS.
post that here

Random matchup disconnects

I hate disconnects but I do want to report that I had a string of 5 consecutive disconnects in a row last night when I had just won triple battles. Then I lost the first battle and it still disconnected at the same time. I think it is right after the announcement of the winner but before the score is flashed on the screen. I closed out the Pokemon black and checked my internet connection settings and found out that I had more than one setting. I had a connection to our WEP security server and someone else had set up a connection to an unsecure server, probably at the library. Once I changed that setting I was OK.

I apologize to anyone who got DC'd, although I guess the ones who lost can't complain too much. I did have that happend to me once when I just lost and got DC'd

I read a lot of posts from people who talk like they never lose, but actually I am just barely over .500 as far as win percentage, so thereare days when I might lose three in a row. On those days, when I start winning again, I am just thankful that I am worthy of a disconnect. Usually, no one disconnect on you when you are losing.

Hey, just wanted to say that on an OU battle, a guy with the smogon name eazy beast broke the sleep clause and had his breloom use spore to all of my pokes. This is unacceptable, and i even checked the smogon rules on the OU sleep clause.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I hate disconnects but I do want to report that I had a string of 5 consecutive disconnects in a row last night when I had just won triple battles. Then I lost the first battle and it still disconnected at the same time. I think it is right after the announcement of the winner but before the score is flashed on the screen. I closed out the Pokemon black and checked my internet connection settings and found out that I had more than one setting. I had a connection to our WEP security server and someone else had set up a connection to an unsecure server, probably at the library. Once I changed that setting I was OK.

I apologize to anyone who got DC'd, although I guess the ones who lost can't complain too much. I did have that happend to me once when I just lost and got DC'd

I read a lot of posts from people who talk like they never lose, but actually I am just barely over .500 as far as win percentage, so thereare days when I might lose three in a row. On those days, when I start winning again, I am just thankful that I am worthy of a disconnect. Usually, no one disconnect on you when you are losing.
Hey, just wanted to say that on an OU battle, a guy with the smogon name eazy beast broke the sleep clause and had his breloom use spore to all of my pokes. This is unacceptable, and i even checked the smogon rules on the OU sleep clause.
When i was going to ask eazy beast about it, he disconnected from the smogon chat thing
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452131&page=9

Post this there, you guys. And maybe learn to read first post.

Hi I was blacklisted last year sometime (I forgot when) on the account of trading without acknowledging the "redis" clause. Without having a full understanding of redis/non-redis at the time I have learned from the mistake I made and I am requesting that I be tooken off the blacklist. I understand that most people that end up learning how to "RNG" are tooken off but I do not know how and the program is not compatible with my computer (why I dont know?). Please take my "plee" under consideration I have respect for the site and have not run into eneyother problems since this unfortunate event happen that I was ignorante too.
Thank you tlb31m

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
Hi I was blacklisted last year sometime (I forgot when) on the account of trading without acknowledging the "redis" clause. Without having a full understanding of redis/non-redis at the time I have learned from the mistake I made and I am requesting that I be tooken off the blacklist. I understand that most people that end up learning how to "RNG" are tooken off but I do not know how and the program is not compatible with my computer (why I dont know?). Please take my "plee" under consideration I have respect for the site and have not run into eneyother problems since this unfortunate event happen that I was ignorante too.
Thank you tlb31m
Those Texas Rangers had them down to that last strike not just once but twice. If you can make the effort somehow to learn RNG and demonstrate you can avoid that 3rd last strike, then your chances of being forever on the blacklist shall not freese.

I would like to report user: truevillany for failing to credit original users for their pokemon. Here is his thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4046522#post4046522

As you can see, many of his pokemon have listed OTs and Numbers but have failed to give user information. As a result he is misleading any patrons. Furthermore, he is redistributing other people's pokemon without permission; if you look at his VMs for recent transactions, he received Bakus' Rayquaza from Luxpluff, yet he has not asked Bakus if he can redistribute it.
I do not know whether he has done this with intent or not, but there is certainly a wealth of misleading information in his thread and a lack of crediting of original trainers. I do not ask that he be blacklisted, but that he should be made to credit ALL the original trainers (and there are a lot if you look through his thread) as currently he is not doing so. The reason I am reporting him is because he is misleading the wifi community.
I have contacted him myself, and while I admit my questioning style was not the least accusatory, I have not received a good response.
EDIT: By which I mean it is accusatory.
Thank you for your time.

EDIT: After a bit of VM'ing he has emerged with 'Yea I am not doing that'. He will not credit the original trainer in his thread.

I would like to report user: truevillany for failing to credit original users for their pokemon. Here is his thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4046522#post4046522

As you can see, many of his pokemon have listed OTs and Numbers but have failed to give user information. As a result he is misleading any patrons. Furthermore, he is redistributing other people's pokemon without permission; if you look at his VMs for recent transactions, he received Bakus' Rayquaza from Luxpluff, yet he has not asked Bakus if he can redistribute it.
I do not know whether he has done this with intent or not, but there is certainly a wealth of misleading information in his thread and a lack of crediting of original trainers. I do not ask that he be blacklisted, but that he should be made to credit ALL the original trainers (and there are a lot if you look through his thread) as currently he is not doing so. The reason I am reporting him is because he is misleading the wifi community.
I have contacted him myself, and while I admit my questioning style was not the least accusatory, I have not received a good response.
Thank you for your time.

EDIT: After a bit of VM'ing he has emerged with 'Yea I am not doing that'. He will not credit the original trainer in his thread.
I admited that I made a mistake, and also agreed to put the OT and ID No of each pokemon on my thread. But I do admit that I cannot accurately say who the original trainer for each pokemon I have is, because some of them were got from a third party who did not give the original information (hence why everything is fully-redis). I will put the information for those that I know of, but I am not going to be able to do that for each pokemon accurately. the entire conversation is public, and him saying that his questioning style is not accusatory is simply not true.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
@truevillany: word of advise, you are much better off offering your own pokemon that you'd work so hard to breed or capture along with RNGing on your own.

Some members here become too dependant on others to do all the work here these days.

Report magicredlightsyoutube

so im looking for an Ou match and this guys challenges me
i say hi like normal do my shit and all of the sudden i go to say im going in and he disconnected.
so i battle him see his team see mine lead with my poke he leads with his and it was a normal battle.
i got to the last turn and i kill his magnezone and he dc'd 5-0 on me

Shii

zap
so im looking for an Ou match and this guys challenges me
i say hi like normal do my shit and all of the sudden i go to say im going in and he disconnected.
so i battle him see his team see mine lead with my poke he leads with his and it was a normal battle.
i got to the last turn and i kill his magnezone and he dc'd 5-0 on me
Please go to this thread to report disconnecting/hacking battlers:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452131

:p

Add this guy to the Black List

His name is GARchompItUp. He was with me in the Wi-Fi battles and he accepted my challenge. Then he started flaming me saying offensive words. When I ended the battle before it started, he made a battle request labeled "Deathborn is a *****".

Seriously, this guy should be on the Black List, for whatever reason you feel justice; flaming, trolling, or offensive posting.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
His name is GARchompItUp. He was with me in the Wi-Fi battles and he accepted my challenge. Then he started flaming me saying offensive words. When I ended the battle before it started, he made a battle request labeled "Deathborn is a *****".

Seriously, this guy should be on the Black List, for whatever reason you feel justice; flaming, trolling, or offensive posting.
Go here darling.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
It has been brought to my attention that i1338 has a Skarmory with Drill Peck and Whirlwind from the third generation. This is a famous third gen impossible combo that is only possible with the help of Spearow getting Whirlwind as an egg move from gen 4 onwards. This also means that Drill Peck + Whirlwind (4th gen onwards) + Counter (gen 3 only) is unobtainable without cheating.

Shiny Skarmory (♀)

Impish - Sturdy - Hoenn
31/31/31/22/31/31
Counter, Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Roost​
With this in mind, I'm adding i1338 to the wi-fi blacklist.

I would like to report user Waltz, friend code 5458-2073-5694, for attempting to trade illegal Pokemon.

Waltz doesn't have the cleanest slate considering she has written a guide to creating legal hacks on another site, but turning over a new leaf and trying to RNG stuff isn't too farfetched.

However, there were two Pokemon in her thread I thought might be showing her true colors.

Venasaur ♂
Modest | Chlorophyll | Life Orb
Capture | Entree Forest | Sep. 20, 2011
31/2/31/30/31/30 HP

6 HP / 252 SATK / 252 SPD
EV Trained - lvl 100
Growth / SolarBeam / Sleep Powder / Hidden Power

Charizard ♂
Modest | Solar Power | Choice Scarf
Capture | Entree Forest | Oct. 24, 2011
31/31/31/31/31/30 HP

6 HP / 252 SATK / 252 SPD
EV Trained - lvl 100
Air Slash / Fire Blast / Focus Blast / Hidden Power
DW starters are hard to come by and most involve entralink editting with a japanese OT in the process. With a quick bit of searching, I came across two DW starters that matched the ones described in her thread perfectly.

Venusaur
Charizard

Both of the Dream World Starters described to a pin. Both with the same English OTs. Both illegal and hacked. There was still the possibility that someone could have edited a Pokemon on their own and stuck her OT on it (it's happened to me before) so I needed verification these were really hers. Since I couldn't figure out the original uploader by myself, I decided to get on smogonwifi, ask a few questions, and ask Pokecheck owner Xfr for a little bit of help.
14:00:13: <TheMantyke> Alright, I think I can bust Waltz for attempting to distribute hacks
14:00:20: <Hozu> ?
14:00:24: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=802765
14:00:42: <TheMantyke> I am 90% sure that is the Charizard she's trying to offer in her thread
14:00:47: <Hozu> Nice.
14:00:50: <TheMantyke> and it's from an English game.
14:02:33: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=656195
14:02:36: <TheMantyke> Same case for the Venusaur
14:02:54: <TheMantyke> I'm pretty sure he's full of it.
14:04:21: <Hozu> Apparently she.
14:05:22: <Hozu> TM just ask in that thread what the OTs of those DW Pokemon are.
14:05:37: <Eiganjo> hehehe
14:05:39: <Hozu> Or rather somebody else come to think of it.
14:05:46: <Hozu> Not a mod either.
14:05:54: <Hozu> Because you're a mod at Pokecheck so yeah.
14:06:26: <TheMantyke> There hers, she lists her OTs in her thread, lol
14:07:25: <Hozu> That's true but just to be 100% sure. Also whoever asks should quote them of course.
14:11:07: <v4> I'll ask
14:12:07: <TheMantyke> Just make sure to not bring up if they're hacked or not
14:12:19: <Hozu> Yeah let V4 ask.
14:12:23: <TheMantyke> otherwise, she'll probably outright deny they're hers
14:12:25: <v4> I was just gunna ask if they were hers :/
14:12:29: <v4> With a smiley face
14:12:32: <TheMantyke> Good!
14:12:35: <v4> Hides tru intentions
14:12:39: <TheMantyke> Maybe without the smiley
14:12:53: <v4> I dont get to smile ;-;
14:12:54: <v4> Fine
14:13:19: <Hozu> No if you ask if they're just hers there's no way to tell if they're JP or not. Need the OT. :/
14:13:37: <v4> Hozu
14:13:44: <v4> I linked to the pokemon
14:13:47: <v4> On pokecheck
14:13:49: <Hozu> Well... I guess a search for @wrath on Pokecheck should be enough...
14:13:51: <Hozu> Oh.
14:13:54: <Hozu> Ok.
14:14:11: <TheMantyke> Yeah, nothing :/
14:14:18: <Hozu> Sounds like this person isn't very bright...
14:14:38: <v4> Thatrs not nice >.>
14:14:44: <v4> Well im goin away now
14:14:45: <TheMantyke> We'd need Bond697 or xfr to tell us which account we should be looking at
14:14:56: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=656172
14:15:04: <TheMantyke> http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=656195
14:15:16: <TheMantyke> Those are the earliest instances of those two I could find.
14:18:16: <Hozu> Did you do a search @wrath for those?
14:18:30: <xfr> they belong to @mumble
14:18:38: <Hozu> huh.
14:19:23: <TheMantyke> Upon retrospect, that probably isn't her, lol
14:19:29: <TheMantyke> 1500 uploads
14:19:39: <TheMantyke> most of it looks like garbage, lol
14:20:03: <TheMantyke> Thanks for your help xfr
14:23:01: <xfr> what's with that wrath user again?
14:23:18: <Hozu> http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3465492
14:23:28: <Hozu> Made a legal hack guide somewhere as well.
14:24:06: <xfr> yeah I remember who that is but what's the problem with him now
14:24:11: <TheMantyke> For some reason, I remember you calling out a user with a similar background on Pokecheck's Project Pokemon thread.
14:24:26: <TheMantyke> We are pretty sure she's offering hacked Pokemon
14:24:28: <Hozu> Trying to run a trade thread at Smogon. <.<
14:24:38: <TheMantyke> particularly her entralink captures
14:25:02: <TheMantyke> The two links I put above are what I believe are her captures
14:25:07: <Hozu> Well if she adds that shiny DW Tauros it's for sure so yeah.
14:25:11: <TheMantyke> both of them are english, both of them are illegal.
14:25:22: <TheMantyke> *English OT
14:27:04: <xfr> all that level 100 wrath shit is hax
14:27:19: <xfr> fortunately he puts his stuff to private as I asked
14:27:33: <xfr> but yeah don't trade

Xfr then went on about how the user had a history of hacked Pokemon uploads.

For the final nail in the coffin, V4 decided to VM Waltz to make 100% sure they were hers.

Lo and behold, they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)