Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I'm sorry, I don't know much about the whole Vs Seeker fixing thing, how does that work? And once I have just two left, how do I work around them?
You just have to account with the two advancing your frame. So you would Vs. Seek the two that can be rechallenged, save in the grass. Hit your time and delay and SS immediately. Check what frame this pokemon is on(determine its IV's and Nature and scroll through the main window of the RNG reporter) it should tell you "about" how much you have to adjust.

So if your frame is 21, and the frame you land on is 18(including the SS) then you have to find a way of doing 3 advancements.

You just have to account with the two advancing your frame. So you would Vs. Seek the two that can be rechallenged, save in the grass. Hit your time and delay and SS immediately. Check what frame this pokemon is on(determine its IV's and Nature and scroll through the main window of the RNG reporter) it should tell you "about" how much you have to adjust.

So if your frame is 21, and the frame you land on is 18(including the SS) then you have to find a way of doing 3 advancements.
Thank you! But to check my delay, don't I need to do the coin flip, which would make the NPCs advance the frame a ton? Also, to do the "3 advancements" or whatever, I would just do that amount of turns in the grass, correct?

How is it possible to combine RNGing together with AR codes? For example, I want to catch a Kyuremu with a dive ball, so I need the 100% capture code and at the same time, I need to hit the correct time. However, AR doesn´t have a ds clock?

^yea I always forget about turning and walking as walking is inconsistent(turning is always one if I remember correctly).

If those two are trainers, if you haven't battled them, then by doing so you would freeze them in place as long as you don't leave the route. I'm guessing they're probably regular old NPC's though :(.

My suggestion is either use Route 224(Gastrodon) but you can control all of the NPC's or find a higher frame.

NPC's ruin lives.

How is it possible to combine RNGing together with AR codes? For example, I want to catch a Kyuremu with a dive ball, so I need the 100% capture code and at the same time, I need to hit the correct time. However, AR doesn´t have a ds clock?
Double posting, the trick is to have a long enough timer so that you can synch your DS clock and timer, turn off slip AR+Game in and enable the codes.

The real trick is figuring out your new delay from the AR load screen(you have tap the start with either your stylus or finger :(. )

So once you know your new delay from loading from the AR screen then its easy peasy from there.

^yea I always forget about turning and walking as walking is inconsistent(turning is always one if I remember correctly).

If those two are trainers, if you haven't battled them, then by doing so you would freeze them in place as long as you don't leave the route. I'm guessing they're probably regular old NPC's though :(.

My suggestion is either use Route 224(Gastrodon) but you can control all of the NPC's or find a higher frame.

NPC's ruin lives.
Yeah, I just decided to wait until I can get to route 224 (I need the blue shellos, not the ugly pink one lol)

I'll just pick up Dialga and the rest of the legends I get with calm or modest and be on my way :)

1) When you're advancing the frames using the radio, do you have to drag it back to the center, or does the corner work too?

2) Also I was wondering whether or not it matters if you're right on the station or if it's possible to just keep sliding back and forth, in range of the station and back out, and it work (this is the way i was trying to advance.)
When you're using the radio, start in the center. Then press the button of the station you want to use to advance your frame. Then, drag the circle back to the center carefully (Make sure not to change the station). Then press the button again, drag back to the center, press the button, repeat.

Well, it's best to use the buttons to change the station, and then drag the circle to the middle and then press the button again. I think it's easier that way, but Idk if it matters.

I hope I made sense/helped!

Simple question, I've been looking at some replies to this thread, and in terms of difficulty, is it Emerald (Easiest to RNG)>BW>DpPtHgSS>FRLG (Hardest to RNG)? I've been starting with Emerald RNG because I thought it was the easiest.

Simple question, I've been looking at some replies to this thread, and in terms of difficulty, is it Emerald (Easiest to RNG)>BW>DpPtHgSS>FRLG (Hardest to RNG)? I've been starting with Emerald RNG because I thought it was the easiest.
Emerald is easy in the sense that there's only one aspect to worry about, and that's timing the frame. Whereas in 4th gen, you have to use a timer to hit your seed (which is a bit more complicated than using a timer for Emerald), and then worry about advancing your frame (monster frame, random NPC advancements, etc).

Emerald can be a bit harder though, since the game is running at about 60 fps, whereas 4th gen is pseudo-30 fps, since you're restricted to only even or odd delays. If you've read up a bit, you'll know what I mean by "delays".

BW, I'm assuming is the easiest. I haven't done it, but by what everyone else is saying, it must be the easiest.

FRLG is the second hardest since the initial seed is running at blinding speed (65,536 seeds in only 3 miliseconds), and almost impossible to consistently abuse.

And finally, Ruby and Sapphire abuse is the most difficult, since you only get one shot at hitting the correct frame on your desired seed. If you miss, you have to wait around for the seed to pop up again, and that can take a while. Or, if you have a dead battery, it works just like Emerald, but with a different seed.

I've gotten pretty comfortable with abusing encounters in DPPt and HGSS, and want to start abusing shiny eggs in 4th gen. Which game should I do this in: HG or Diamond?

Definitely HG. There's only 1 NPC and it's super easy!

Edit: The shiny egg finder in RNG Reporter 9.81 doesn't work, so you'll need to dl an older version if you've been using 9.81.

I'm actually kinda very new to this site and forum structure so i apologize if this is in the wrong place. Anyway pretty much what i am looking for is someone is who able to RNG 4th gen Heatran and if they could RNG me one with certain nature and IV's. I am the Fire Gym Leader over at Metal Kid http://z13.invisionfree.com/MK_League/index.php?

So i am kind of really desperate for one and would be willing to RNG multiple generetion 5 pokemon and trade items or whatever is needed for someone to help me get this Heatran. Please let me know if you are able to help i would very much appreciate it!

I'm actually kinda very new to this site and forum structure so i apologize if this is in the wrong place. Anyway pretty much what i am looking for is someone is who able to RNG 4th gen Heatran and if they could RNG me one with certain nature and IV's. I am the Fire Gym Leader over at Metal Kid http://z13.invisionfree.com/MK_League/index.php?

So i am kind of really desperate for one and would be willing to RNG multiple generetion 5 pokemon and trade items or whatever is needed for someone to help me get this Heatran. Please let me know if you are able to help i would very much appreciate it!

You should post your request here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450736

This thread is for those who need help in the RNG process itself, so people who may be willing to help will not be looking in this thread for your request.

Err, not necessairly. The researcher in RNG reporter helps but it's not like "Enter target PID, here's your delay, go hit it" kinda deal.

Err, not necessairly. The researcher in RNG reporter helps but it's not like "Enter target PID, here's your delay, go hit it" kinda deal.
Sigh...I only want to RNG in emerald so I can get the Regis and Chansey. Is this possible on a retail cart? I really don't want to have to resort to an emulator but I guess if I absolutely have to...

Believe me when I say using an emu is the only way, unless you want to have a GBA/SP running for 2 years straight and hoping, just hoping, that you hit your frame. And if you miss you'd wait another 2 years.

Edit: I mean that's for (penta) flawless. If you want like 27+ its manageable on a cart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)