Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
box said:
Both of you: 3 CC each

All mons get 3MC, Ludicolo gets 3 KOC, Cyclohm gets 1 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3473947

CC: 19->22

Ludicolo:

MC: 0->3->6 (KOC)

Using them to get:

- Ice Punch (BWTutor, -2MC)
- Sleep Talk (BWTutor, -2MC)
- ThunderPunch (BWTutor, -2MC)

Roserade:

MC: 0->3

Using them to get:
- Secret Power (Past Gen TM, -3MC)

Dusclops:

MC: 0->3

Using them to get Grudge (Egg, -3MC).

Cyclohm:

MC: 0->3->4 (koc)

Using them to get:
- Hail (-2MC, BWTM)
- Incinerate (-2MC, BWTM)

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Maxim, you're approved, except that you only get UC for approved blocks, so just one.
Box, you seem to have given yourself too many UC - 4v4 Doubles is 9 UC unless I'm missing another battle or something. So not approved for now.
Frosty, you're approved.

I claim moves for Krill using 5 MC and UC and self approve.
Copycat 1
Heart Swap 1
Shock Wave 3
Whirlpool 3
Signal Beam 2
Helping Hand 2
Toxic 2
Hail 2
Ice Beam 2
Hyper Beam 2
Protect 2
Secret Power 3
Rest 2
Natural Gift 3
Safeguard 2
Scald 2

Total: 34 (29 UC)

I get the following from here:

KS: 4 CC
Deino: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Abra: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Larvitar: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, 2 KOC
Dwebble: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, 1 KOC

I am stockpiling everything because I am too tired to evolve anyone right now

Agh.
Porygon-Z KOed.
Rewards:
Me: 13 UC

Yarnus: 3 CC
Yarnus's mons: 3 MC, 1 KOC each

ED: 4 CC
Voltorb: 1 EC, 1 DC, 3 MC, 2 KOC
Scrafty: 3 MC
Persian: 3 MC
Spiritomb: 3 MC
That could have gone better, but I did about as well as I expected. Note that Itsumo the Spiritomb borrowed an Exp Share from one of Yarnus's Poke'mon, so he should gain 4 MC.

First off, let's go with Decoy the Voltorb (who had my Exp. Share). In this battle, it scored both of the KOs on Yarnus's Poke'mon. In the interest of speeding things along, I'll apply 1 KOC to its EC. The other KOC will go towards Decoy's MC, giving a total of 4 MC gained from this battle. With 3 of the MC, Decoy will gain the VERY useful attack Teleport (Past Generation TM: -3 MC). The other MC will go towards Magnet Rise, to lessen the power of ground type attacks.

Decoy the Voltorb:
EC: 3/6
MC: 0 (Gains Magnet Rise and Teleport)
DC: 2/6

A little late for the raid, Knight of Oblivion gains 3 MC. It is about time I used 2 MC for the BW TM Thief, and I'll have him also use the last one for the level-up move Hi Jump Kick.

Knight of Oblivion the Scrafty:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Thief and Hi Jump Kick)
DC: 5/5

I haven't used Fern in a little while, so it must be good for her to get out and stretch. She gained 3 MC from the battle, and with it I'll speed her up by having her learn the level-up moves Power Gem, Slash, and Nasty Plot.

Fern the Persian:
MC: 0 (Gains Power Gem, Slash, and Nasty Plot)

Itsumo the Spiritomb... with the Exp. Share he "borrowed", he'll gain 4 MC. I noticed that he could really use Taunt, so I'll drop 2 MC on the BWTM for it. To have him play even more dirty, I'll spend the other 2 MC he recieved on Snatch, the B2W2 Move Tutor.

Itsumo the Spiritomb:
MC: 0 (Gains Snatch and Taunt)

Myself, I gained 4 CC, putting me at 6 CC. I'd get myself another set of Poke'balls... but I need to get a hold of an item. I'll spend the CC I get from the Pike on those balls. For now, with these 6 CC, I'll purchase a Light Clay.

Eternal Drifter: 0 CC
+1 Light Clay

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
UllarWarlord: APPROVED.
SimonSays: APPROVED.
Imanalt: APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.
TIO: 9 (4v4 Doubles) + 6÷2 (KO Bonus) = 12 UC, which does not equal 13 UC. Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
Its_A_Random: Naturally SELF APPROVED.
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED. You might want to note that -Speed Spiritomb has 30 Speed (FLOOR(35÷115)=30), not 29.
AOPSUser: APPROVED.
Yarnus of Bethany (Below): NOT APPROVED. Where is the link to the thread you are claiming from?

7 Claims approved gives me 10/10 Claims approved, which gives me 1 UC & 0/10 Claims approved (Last Approval Claim).

SELF APPROVED.

Let's max a mon!

UC: 50->2

Haxorus:
MC: 0->48 (48 UC)->0
Moves:
BW2 Tutor (2 MC): Draco Meteor, Low Kick, Snore
BW(2) TM/HM (2 MC): Hone Claws, Roar, Hidden Power (Grass 7), Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Rock Tomb, Attract, Round, Focus Blast, Fling, Incinerate, Shadow Claw, Bulldoze, Dragon Tail, Grass Knot, Swagger, Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength

EDIT: I just found out that I have Toxic twice on Haxorus. Refunding 2 MC for one of them.

UC: 2->1
Haxorus:
MC: 2->3 (1 UC)->0
Moves: Focus Energy (Egg)

Damn

CHALLENGER THE ROYAL GUARD
1 CC
Eirlasdar the Serperior: 3 MC
Lasfirlian the Weavile: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Lionheart the Lionheart: 2 MC, 1 KOC
Both KOC as MC

Getting Lucario withn his 8 MC(3 now 5 previous)
Snore/Sleep Talk(Both BW2 Tutors)/Flash Cannon(5th Gen TM)/Bulldoze(5th Gen TM) for a total of 8 MC

Getting Serperior with his 6 MC(3 previous)
Snatch(BW2 Tutor)/Sunny Day/ Solar Beam(5th Gen TMS)/ for a total of 6

Getting Weavil with his 4 MC
Snore/Sleep Talk both BW2 Tutors for 4 MC

Getting Vaporeon with his 4 MC
Surf/Dive both 5th Gen TMs

Getting Rapidash with her 4 MC
Fire Blast(LU)/Horn Drill(Egg) for a total of 4 MC

Getting my Torterra with his 2 MC
Stealth Rock as a BW2 Tutor

Getting my Luxio with his 3 MC
Helping Hand as an Egg move for 3 MC

Getting my Cyclohm with his 3 MC
Hydro Pump as an Egg move

Getting my Leafeon with his 2 MC
Leaf Blade/Last Resort both as Level Up moves for 2 MC

Getting my Necturine with her 2 MC
Toxic as a 5th Gen TM for 2 MC

Getting my Frillish with his 3 MC
Water Spout/Hydro Pump/Brine all as Level Up moves for a total of 3 MC

Getting my Revenankh with his 3 MC
Wide Guard as an Egg move for 3 MC

And that is all of the possible MC that has been annoying me folks ^_^

Claiming 1 CC (3) from this battle:

Yue (Darumaka) gains 1 EC (6/6), 3 MC (3), 1 DC (5/5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 4)
* Evolves
** Unlocks Zen Mode (DW)
*** Uses 4 MC & X UC to learn Trash (1), Belly Drum (1), Hammer Arm (1), Overheat (1), Zen Headbutt (2), Roar (2), Toxic (2), SolarBeam (2), Hyper Beam (2), Sunny Day (2), Smack Down (2), Earthquake (2), Psychic (2), Double Team (2), Protect (2), Torment (2), Rest (2), Focus Blast (2), Payback (2), Stone Edge (2), Bulldoze (2), Substitute (2), Swagger (2) & Focus Punch (3), leaving him at 0 and leaving me at 9 UC

Yue (Darmanitan) {
♀}
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire (/Psychic)

• Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

• Psyquic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:

• Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
  • Zen Mode: (Can be Enabled)
Once below 50% of its maximum HP, the Pokemon can focus incredible energy into its body and change forms.

Stats:

Regular Dan

HP: 110
Atk:
6 (+)
Def:
SpA:
SpD: 2

Spe: 82 (-)
SC: 3
WC: 4
BST: 18

Zen Darm

HP: 110
Atk:
3 (+)
Def:
SpA: 5

SpD: 4

Spe: 47 (-)
SC: 3
WC: 4
BST: 21

MC: 0

Attacks: 52

Belly Drum
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Dig
Double Team
Earthquake
Encore
Endeavour
Endure
Facade
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Focus Blast
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Grass Knot
Hammer Arm
Headbutt
Heat Wave
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Overheat
Payback
Protect
Psychic
Rage
Rest
Roar
Rock Slide
Rollout
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
SolarBeam
Stone Edge
Substitute
Sunny Day
Superpower
Swagger
Tackle
Taunt
Torment
Toxic
Trash
U-turn
Uproar
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up
Yawn
Zen Headbutt

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474491&page=2

+ 5 CC (Lupus forgot Crawdaunt's Amulet Coin), bringing my total to 18.

Crawdaunt gets 5 MC (+2 due to KOC), wich is used with the MC he already had for a total of 6.
With this, he buys Payback, Substitute and Rest (All B/W TMs).

Spinda gets 3 MC, 2 are used for Return (B/W TM), while 2 UC are used alongside the remaining MC for Psycho Cut (Breeding).

Butterfree gets 4 MC total (+1 due to KOC), allowing the purchase of Safeguard and Bide (B/W TM and RBY TM, respectively).

Dodrio gets 5 MC total (+1 due to KOC and +1 due to Exp.Share).
3 MC goes for Low Kick (Gen 2 Event move) and Taunt (B/W TM).

Okay, time to spend a little bit of UC.

Spending 7 UC on my Porygon2, Data, to teach him the moves Lock-On (LU), Zap Cannon (LU), Recycle (LU), Psychic (BW TM), and Shadow Ball (BW TM).

Next, I'll spend 3 UC on my Cinccino, Aht, to teach her Wake-Up Slap (LU) and Gunk Shot (BW Tutor).

Universal Counters: 11-7-3=1

That'll be all. Hopefully I'll get some more UC going.

Ok, I have some mons to evolve:

First, Landslide the Dwebble has 1KOC, so I am transferring that to his DC in order to unlock his Dream World ability. Next, I'll evolve him into Crustle:

Crustle - Landslide (M)
Nature: Adamant (Atk up, SpA decreased)
Type: Bug/Rock
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (DW) (Unlocked): (Can Be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 45
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 19

MC: 2

KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Fury Cutter
2). Rock Blast
3). Withdraw
4). Sand-Attack
5). Faint Attack
6). Smack Down
7). Rock Polish
8). Bug Bite
9). Stealth Rock
10). Shell Smash
11). Rock Wrecker
12). Rock Slide
13). X-Scissor
14). Sand Tomb
15). Counter
16). Endure
17). Earthquake
18). Stone Edge
19). Hone Claws

Next, I have 1UC, so I will transfer that to Deino's EC, bringing it up to 4EC. I will now evolve it into Zweilous:

Zweilous [Blue-Eyes] (Male)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -Sp.Def)

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be enabled)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-1)
Spe: 58
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9
MC: 8
DC: N/A

Attacks:
1). Tackle
2). Dragon Rage
3). Focus Energy
4). Bite
5). Headbutt
6). Dragonbreath
7). Roar
8). Crunch
9). Earth Power
10). Dark Pulse
11). Head Smash
12). Protect
13). Substitute
14). Thunder Wave

Finally, I will evolve Abra into Kadabra:

Abra [Darth Plagueis] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -10 Evasion, -15% Speed)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard: (innate)This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 91 (-15% Speed, -10% evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Moves:
1). Teleport
2). Encore
3). Guard Split
4). Ice Punch
5). Psyshock
6). Shadow Ball
7). Energy Ball

Kadabra gains the following moves automatically upon evolution: Kinesis, Confusion, Disable, Miracle Eye, and Ally Switch.

I'll use 1MC to buy Psychic (Lv-up) move as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)