1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

A New Beginner [Republicans Win]

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by askaninjask, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Vix

Vix

Oops I completely forgot I joined this game.
    Ahh well whoever replaced me do good ok?
  2. Tan

Tan

I'm going to be a little cautious before claiming to MrcRanger

For now let us have No Lynch until we have at least two organized leaders. I'll change my vote after I gain a little trust in MrcRanger.

EDIT: You know what? I'll be the second leader. Hi guys I'm

MrcRanger, contact me so we can get organized. Everyone else, claim to me as well. I don't have a night action meaning if I lead, I will have to be taken out by one of the factions and you guys wouldn't lose anyone too special. Besides, Factions shouldn't waste time on me either. Inspect me if you really feel skeptical but no need for Body Guard. Even if I die night 1, all the information I receive would be shared anyways to the Congress, and the factions would let the people they should be worrying about get away. Come at me Liberals, Aliens, and you little Wolf. I dare you.
  3. YAYtears

YAYtears

No Lynch
    What irc channel are we using?
  4. Draycos7

Draycos7

Think it's #congress.
  5. Blackhawk11

Blackhawk11 one on one

I'm gonna say No Lynch as well. Probably the best bet for the village to not lose anyone if we don't have to.

I'm a little suspicious of Tan's PM, but after talking with a couple people on IRC about it, I think it's just as reasonable to assume that it is real as it is to assume it's fake. Aska could have made a mistake with the "2012", it isn't unheard of.

Edit: this is now 6 votes for no lynch. 3 more will give us majority, so let's be careful not to reach that threshold until we know exactly what we want to do.
  6. penguin344

penguin344

I am still skeptical of Tan's role pm. I would recommend no one claims to him until he is cleaned.
    And no, I'm not voting, this is as close to majority as it needs to get. In the interests of the village, no one else no lynch either.
  7. MrcRanger97

MrcRanger97

Penguin is correct, as we have no clear suspects as of yet, providing the other factions with a kill is not a good option.
    No Lynch
  8. Tan

Tan

I understand the skepticism but here:
  9. Draycos7

Draycos7

Why would it say 5:14 PM? IRC is on military time. Your PM looks botched to me, sir.
    Lynch Tan
  10. Tan

Tan

I use Colloquy irc client. That does not use military time -.-. google it. any image search would show that the client uses regular time.
  11. Draycos7

Draycos7

Alright, I apologize. Going back to No Lynch for now.
  12. Nexus

Nexus Day 358: Believe
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

No Lynch
  13. Jimera0

Jimera0 You don't understand, Edgar is the one in the hole!

Well still seems like nothing is going down and I need to go to sleep so I can get up in the middle of the night to go to work so...

No Lynch
  14. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

Alright, I'm going to update now as I don't see this bandwagon changing.

To everyone's surprise, nobody was lynched. Except, when I said "everyone" I meant "no one".

Woah! It looks like Isaac 2.0 has been subbed out, and that his replacement is Honus.

It is now Night 1. Kills WILL work on Night 1. Night 1 ends 48 hours as of this post.
  15. YAYtears

YAYtears

Someone update the title please
  16. Bass

Bass Brother in arms
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

No, I like the German.
  17. Draycos7

Draycos7

But what happened to the German?
  18. Draycos7

Draycos7

Looks like that sneaky user Night that aska forgot to tell us about has triumphed.
    gg was fun
  19. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

I formally apologize to everyone for ANY mistakes there may have been in the role PMs of this game. I have noticed several (I cannot confirm nor deny which), and as a result of one of them I must prolong this phase another 24 hours to allow players to strategize properly.

I am really sorry about this. I promise that from here on out, the game will flow smoothly as expected.

The new deadline for Night 1 is 24 hours after THIS post.
  20. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

As you walk onto the floor of Congress, you realize that two innocent good Republicans have died! The first one had committed suicide after a long segment on his wrongdoings on a show on Comedy Central. How annoying. He was always a good man, this one. He had such promise. He is none other than Jon Huntsman, whom you may have known better as Tan. He was:

The second was none other than the presidential nominee himself, Mitt "Mitten" Romney. He went by the name of Steamroll though, usually. He was shot from above, by someone you couldn't identify, riding in a helicopter. He was:

Rough night for the Republicans! Hopefully you can strike back today and kill one of the fiends who killed your teammates.

Results are going out now.

Day 2 starts now. Day 2 ends 48 hours as of this post.
  21. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

FUCKING DEMOCRATS

Oh, wait. Dracyos7 wanted to Lynch Tan all along! Hmm...

Lynch Dracyos7.
  22. Blackhawk11

Blackhawk11 one on one

HEY EVERYONE make sure that you get on #congress on IRC. it really helps a lot because we can all talk about the game there. those of you who aren't there are missing out on sharing your valuable insight and knowledge, as well as defending yourself!
  23. Draycos7

Draycos7

Lynch Jimera0
  24. Harlot

Harlot

edit:

Lynch Jimera0

Only 4 others do the same.

editedit:
  25. The Royal Guard

The Royal Guard

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)