Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

while I was batling in a random battle I had a scizor which was defeated by an omastar with life orb so it lost 10 hp and suddenly it recover it an it keep doing it lol so i lost with the timer u.u so it´s a bug doesn´t it?
Do you have a replay or a log? From what I can tell, you're saying that omastar immediately recovered its life orb damage after losing it. I'm going to assume that you mean 10% rather than 10 HP (correct me if I'm wrong about any of this).

Without a log, it's a bit difficult to verify or correct an issue like this.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle12876520

Shaymin uses no less than 30 pp of substitute (factoring in Cuno's Pressure). The move has 16pp. Am I missing something or is something not right here?
"Pressure deducts an additional PP from a move that targets the wielder, the wielder's side, or both sides (including Imprison and Snatch)."

Substitute does not target anyone and is not affected by pressure.

At least in doubles, if a Pokémon uses Hyper Beam/Giga Impact against a Ghost-type, the "must recharge" status is displayed even though recharging isn't actually necessary: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev12942927

At first I thought this was a bug in the implementation of the move itself, but it seems to just be a display error. (Also, I don't get why my opponent kept trying to Hyper Beam my Jellicent anyway, which is possibly why it didn't come up earlier.)

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu12911147

Maybe I don't know exactly how the freeze mechanic works, but I used fire blast and did not unfreeze myself (Turn 11-12).
This is the bug report thread, not the "ask questions about game mechanics" thread. Please learn how the freeze mechanic works before reporting "bugs" about it (as Edacosis mentions, the PS implementation is correct).

my account

I don't know if this is my computer's fault, if I got hacked, or if it is a bug. I haven't been able to go to my pokemon SD account for some time now. Please give me a suggestion on what it is I should do.
I also should mention I have tried to make a new account and I am not able to.
HELP!

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
I don't know if this is my computer's fault, if I got hacked, or if it is a bug. I haven't been able to go to my pokemon SD account for some time now. Please give me a suggestion on what it is I should do.
I also should mention I have tried to make a new account and I am not able to.
HELP!
What probably happened was someone else registered the name you're using. The "unable to make an alt" problem is probably one on your end.

The link the /avatars command gives you redirects to the new "External link" page, which I've noticed other links like /faq and /calc don't do. Obviously a really minor thing but just a head's up.

Martin

Like the hole in a doughnut
is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributor
Hi,
On Pokemon Showdown, my opponent woke on turn 1 twice in a row, but bw sleep mechanics mean that u cna't do that. could someone fix that please?

The /learn command does not work properly with Necturna.

Steps to reproduce
Code:
/learn Necturna, Hydro Pump
Expected results
Code:
Necturna can learn Hydro Pump only when obtained Sketch from:
[LIST]
[*]gen 5 egg: smeargle, necturna, ...
[/LIST] It can only have one sketched move at the same time.
Actual results
Code:
Necturna can learn Hydro Pump only when obtained from:
[LIST]
[*]gen 5 egg: buizel, dewott, empoleon, floatzel, ...
[/LIST]