NFL WPC 2012 Winner: [REDACTED]

One more day to sign up!

It might let you sign up late, but I wouldn't bet on it. Go ahead and sign up before the first game!

I joined as ACE BOOGIE SUCKS

and um i was 4:59 before the game so I didn't get to make the pick on the Giants game tonight but I would've taken the Giants ;o

Only Waterbomb and ballabrown24 picked Dallas, surprisingly.

A couple people actually forgot to make picks, but there's plenty of time to get on that before Sunday.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I picked wrong, but the outcome doesn't surprise me. I just expected the Super Hangover to take a little longer to set in, sheesh.

Important note: If anyone wants to join late, you'll probably have to pm me your email address so I can manually invite you. There might be a problem with signing up using the group name/password.

I had Dallas picked but chickened out after those O-Line injuries. Not the first time that's happened, and certainly won't be the last!

PS highlighting part of OP:

While signing up, you are given the option to let the commissioner edit your picks or to get email alerts before the first game. These are optional, but I'd recommend both for the reasons [below]

However, like last season, in the case of extenuating circumstances, the commissioner (me) is allowed to edit your picks, if you choose to enable the option. This will be on a case by case basis. If you were busy Sunday morning and didn't get back until 12:58, post your picks in this thread and I'll edit your bracket. If you slept until 2:15 after a night of partying, don't expect me to give you the same privilege.
Don't abuse it and ask nicely and I will change them if you let me :heart: (before the games are actually played, obviously)

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
If I had to give my reaction on going 7-9 in week 1. It would be that I

feel[youtube]rLy-AwdCOmI[/youtube]fantastic.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
New strategy: Pick whoever "I Can Football" doesn't pick.

Would've liked to pick better than 8-8, but I'll take it.

tell me about it

a lot of people picked the Chiefs, Jags, and Raiders to win, while a majority of us picked the Bills/Packers/Seahawks/Panthers/Steelers, all of whom lost.

homer pick of the week goes to Wikey, the only one who picked the Skins over the Sinners.

I'll update OP with all the team names/usernames for easy viewing, plus a copy/pasted scoreboard I guess

7-9, took way too many risks. Anyways(posting the winners):

Giants 19-20: Killdrive tries to force the run again. The Giants keep going 3 and out the entire first half and the Bucs are up 12-0 at the half after a Bradshaw safety. Somehow Eli manages to make a 4 quater comeback after only putting up 6 points in the third... Thanks to Killdrive unwilling to stop running.

Green Bay: Bears are almost as overrated as the Eagles.

Chiefs: Buffalo is on a mission to draft Matt and move to LA.

Bengals: The Browns have 0 offense, and their missing Joe Haden.

Vikings- Andrew Luck will say hi to the best DE in the league. AP is back. Nuff said.

Raiders- This defense is good enough to shut out the Dolphins.. Lets just hope Palmer gets them close enough for a field goal.

Patriots- I would have picked the Cardinals here.. if they had a QB... fudge monkey balls.

Baltimore: Vick will turn the ball over 5 times. Break a leg out there Vick :)

Texans- .......

Saints: Easy. Saints score 78 points.

Seattle- Romo throws 3 INTs. They face a team that can actually run the ball.

Rams: Bob Griffin meet an NFL defense. Welcome to the NFL.

Steelers: Not really sure about this one... I'm inclined to pick the Jets... 50/50

Titans: cj2k will run for 150+ yards and Rivers is going to keep struggling.

San Fran- Another 50/50... Hard one.

Denver: A high scoring game. I think the run game will explode and let the Broncos control the clock.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shoot, I forgot that there was a Thursday night game. I would've probably picked the Packers if I had remembered.

Website is so much bullshit, I made my pick for the Thursday game on Wednesday, and the site basically says, "Naw, dawg. You ain't makin' no picks dawg." :(

I dunno what to tell you, the league is set to lock 5 minutes before each game so you should have had until 8:15 on Thursday to set your pick :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)