NFL WPC 2012 Winner: [REDACTED]

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yep, not a very good way for us to start week 3, trying to get the jump on the upset

oops

I'm getting fucking smothered this week, but all I really care about is the fact that I was correct on Arizona over Philly :)

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RoA Leader
Only 5 wins so far. Yuck. Hoping that the Steelers and the Texans can hang on to get me to 7.

Considering the highest that people got was 7-7, I am quite happy with my 5-9 record so far this week lol.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So can rename this thread the "official NFL coin flipping thread" please?

the fuck is up with this season....

ya i have 6 right now. if the ravens come back and the pack win ill somehow have 8. i love how no1 in this entire thing picked the chiefs
edit: ravens won woot. lgi packers

haha sorry I'm just excited because the Ravens are my favorite team. I don't really care much about this pick 'em league to be honest.

Eggs lost. Skins lost. Boys should have lost. The theory that NFC East teams are overrated and always pick against them almost worked.

The one time i pick against the Raiders... And they phuck me over.

lol seems like switching my pick to the Seahawks like 5 min b4 the game was a good idea :p
EDIT: rofl RIDICULOUS ENDING HAHAHA! 8-8 though rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)