Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from a DQ, which gives me 2CC to stockpile up to 33CC.

Gajeel the Murkrow gets 1 EC, 2 DC (Lucky Egg) to learn DW Prankster Ability, and 2 MC to learn Roost (BW2 Tutor).
Juvia the Snorunt gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC to learn Endure (past gen Tutor).
Pantherlily the Anorith gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC to learn Rock Slide (BW2 TM).

CC: 31+2 = 33

Murkrow – Gajeel (M)

Gajeel is rather different, compared to the rest of the lot - probably his dark instincts gave him a bit of a "lone wolf" attitude. Efficient in his ways, smart in his pose, Gajeel would have a hard time fitting in - except that the girls are incredibly forgiving, and while the guys wouldn't hesitate bringing on a throwdown (save for Elfman, who repaid his indifference with barely a shrug), they never keep past grudges. Its what drove Gajeel to approach Zheng after many days of stalking them - eating, living, fighting with the affectionate way only siblings might have had. He is no slouch either - holding his own even against Erza is no small feat in the family.

Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)

Type:
Dark type: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying type: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Insomnia
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Ability 2: Super Luck
This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Ability 3: Prankster (DW Unlocked)
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 3/6 Next Evolution at 6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Taunt
Sucker Punch
Torment
Foul Play

Drill Peck
Faint Attack
Quick Attack
Heat Wave
Icy Wind
Dark Pulse

Roost
Psychic
Protect
Toxic
Sky Attack
Fly
Snorunt - Juvia (F)

Juvia has a terrible crush on Gray. Period. This romance probably started when she spied Gray practicing the Ice Punches (since it worked quite well against Natsu) and she has been tagging along ever since. There's nothing Zheng could do to dissuade her, so he figured he might as well adopt Juvia too. Unfortunately, Gray is blind to the obvious - or rather, he does not find it in himself to reciprocate. Faced against such cool indifference, Juvia did not back down, making a promise to herself that she will, one day, let Gray see that she is already in his heart. Not that Gray isn't acting like a gentleman - so some of his actions towards Juvia was probably misleading, as well.

Nature:
Timid (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:

Ice type: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Juvia, she stands firm and continues its attack by reminding herself of her love towards Gray.

Ability 2: Ice Body
Juvia loves ice and hail, thriving in Icy conditions and able to absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Ability 3: Moody (DW)
Juvia's unreciprocated love causes her feelings to always fluctuate, and its greatly influencing her capabilities from one round to the next. In addition to her general nature, Juvia displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 58 (+8%)
Weight Class: 2

EC: 3/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Beam
Blizzard

Bide
Block
Spikes
Disable
Endure

Frost Breath
Hail
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Anorith - Pantherlily (M)

Gajeel was the one who found Pantherlily's Claw Fossil discarded at the entrance of a mine. Seeing the Murkrow's penchant for it, Zheng decided to go to the nearest archaeological lab and revive it. Pantherlily and Gajeel have been quite attached to each other ever since. They share the same camaraderie towards each other as Natsu and Gray, but at least they didn't have the head-splitting rivalry that the other pair always do. Often after a training session, Gajeel would take Pantherlily up for flight trips, while the latter demonstrates the pleasure of submersion in water. The rest of the family often help Pantherlily too, since he's still much less comfortable on terrestrial environment - Wendy loved piggybacking him and Charla together, while the latter doesn't mind that much.

Nature:
Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Bug type: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Rock type: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Battle Armour
Pantherlily’s thick armor prevents him from taking critical hits.

Ability 2: Swift Swim (DW)
Pantherlily can move deceptively fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 65 (-10%)

EC: 2/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Metal Claw
Protect
AncientPower
Fury Cutter
Rock Blast

Rapid Spin
Cross Poison
Water Pulse

Smack Down
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Zarator: Approved
Pwnemon: Approved
SomeoneElse: Approved
Zhengtann: Approved
Deadfox081: Approved
2.9 UC for me

anorith is too strong

I get 1 CC.
Thrawn the Anorith receives 1 EC, 5 MC (2 KOC + Exp Share), and 1 DC. He will buy Fury Cutter (Level-Up), Toxic, and Rock Tomb (BW TMs)
Henehene the Tirtouga receives 1 EC, 3 MC (Exp Share), and 1 DC. She will buy Smack Down (Level-Up), and Earth Power (BW2 Tutor).

Also, I get 4 UC from here.

Self-Approved, ofc

#isuckattriples
Bank1CC
all mons get EC/DC if applicable
Necturna buys Protect (BWTM) with MC
Snorunt buys Toxic (BWTM) with MC
Kitsunoh buys Perish Song (LU) and Earthquake (BWTM)
+4UC
+1UC
Oh, and using up all my CC/UC to buy a Lucky Egg and an Amulet Coin.
EDIT:
Arcade Loss (using 2 CC from this instead of 2 UC to buy the training items, meaning I have 2 UC at the end of this transaction)
Necturna unlocks DW ability
Converting both KOC to MC!
Buys Synthesis, Shadow Claw, and Stone Edge (BWTM) and Seed Bomb (BW Tutor)
Also Necturna gets Shadow Ball at lvl 50 and I have it as a TM so I'd like to claim 1 MC which I will bank

Gonna buy a couple mons for a specific TLR in the future.

First up is a Karrablast

Karrablast [Sir Lance-a-lot] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type:
Bug:
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

Abilities:
Swarm:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
No Guard (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Endure
Fury Cutter
Fury Attack
Headbutt
False Swipe

Counter
Megahorn
Pursuit

Protect
Double Team
X-Scissor

After that, I'm gonna buy another Rotom, hopefully I'll keep it this time!

I'll also be taking a Rotom Wash Washing Machine and applying it to Rotom.

Rotom [Kirchhoff]
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Electric:
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 86
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks:
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave

Dark Pulse
Pain Split
Swift

Protect
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Form Move: (Depends on Current Rotom Form)
Hydro Pump
Overheat
Leaf Storm
Blizzard
Air Slash

Finally, spending the rest of my Currency Counters and 1 UC to buy a Link Cable.

Currency Counters: 23-2-7-7+1-8=0

Universal Counters: 20-1=19

That'll be all, thanks!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4628593&posted=1#post4628593
2 CC
Litwick: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC
Cranidos: 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC
Tyrogue: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 2 KOC

i get 2cc which 2+1=3 CC. Saving

Litwick(or chandelure now) gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 Mc and 1 KOC. now has 4/5 DC. putting 1 KOC into DC which now unlocks Shadow tag. Using 2 MC onto shadow ball.

Cranidos get 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC. Now has 5/6 EC, 2/5 DC and 2 mc. using 2 mc on subtitude.

Tae get 1 EC, 2 DC, 2 MC and 2 KOC. using 2 KOc on EC. now has 4/6 EC, 2/5 DC and saving 2 more MC to get 4 MC. Using 3 MC on bullet punch which leaves him with 1 MC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480750

I get two CC, increasing my total from 0 to 2.

Dratini gets 2 MC, and will learn Substitute with them.

It gets one evolution counter, and I will use it's KO counter it received to get a total of 2 EC for Dratini.

Finally, it gets one DC.

Bulbasaur gets two MC, which will be used to get Synthesis and Worry Seed

It also gets 1 EC and 1 DC

Finally, I get a loss!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
yoshinite: APPROVED, but your your 1 MC refund for Necturna is denied on the basis that she only has 3 TM/HM Moves according to the profile — implying Necturna started with Shadow Ball — which means you never spent MC on it. Turns out you cannot do it at all, according to Deck Knight, so even if you bought it as a TM... No.
The Wanderer: APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.
Maxim: APPROVED.
Unoriginal Name: APPROVED.
lucarioisawesome: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: APPROVED.
Houndoomsday: APPROVED.

Claims Checked puts me at at 11/10 C.C., giving me 1 UC & 1/10 C.C.
---
+26 UC Get, & +28 UC Get

This puts me at 63 UC, which I spend some of.
---

Volbeat [Inzektor] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 42 (+42 UC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Toxic, Hidden Power (Fire 7), Thunder, Aerial Ace, Rest, Attract, Acrobatics, Struggle Bug (All Gen V TM), Bug Bite, Ice Punch, Roost, Sleep Talk, Snore, Tailwind, Thunderpunch (All Gen V Tutor), Air Cutter, Mud-Slap (Both Past Gen Tutor), Focus Punch, & Water Pulse (Both Past Gen TM).
---
8+1+26+28-42=21 UC

SELF APPROVED.

• waterwarrior: You reffed one battle, and the second one didn't get started, so you should either be claiming 2 UC or 5 UC depending on whether or not the bonus for reffing a challenge to completion applies to challenges that end in DQ or not. Until I or another approver can get confirmation one way or the other regarding the completion bonus, NOT APPROVED

This registration tower approval brings my UC to 19.0 and this approval brings my UC to 19.1. SELF-APPROVED.

Oh, and just in case you missed it in the implementation thread and the OP of this thread, as per this vote, all new pokemon start with 5 egg moves and BW TMs (or tutors if applicable) and all new Tynamo start with 15 MC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479265
PRIZES

COUNTERS
Elevator Music: 14 CC
Revenankh: 18 MC, 4 KOC
Mollux: 3 KOC
Tabunne (Audino): 8 MC, 4 DC
Mamoswine: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Regice: N/A

ITEMS/POKEMON GAINS/LOSSES
+1× Mamoswine
+1× Regice
+5× Aspear Berry
+1× Brightpowder
+1× Focus Sash
+1× Life Orb
+1× Macho Brace
+1× Razor Claw
+1× Rocky Helmet
-2× Potion
-1× Super Potion
-2× Ether
-4× Heal Ball
-2× Sport Ball
-2× Timer Ball
Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 14 CC
- (Revenankh): 18 MC, 4 KOC
- (Mollux): 3 KOC
- Tabunne (Audino): 8 MC, 4 DC

+5× Aspear Berry
+1× Brightpowder
+1× Focus Sash
+1× Life Orb
+1× Macho Brace
+1× Razor Claw
+1× Rocky Helmet
-2× Potion
-1× Super Potion
-2× Ether
-4× Heal Ball
-2× Sport Ball
-2× Timer Ball[/box]

---
Currency Counters: 58 ---> 72 ---> 75
Universal Counters: 79 ---> 12 (spending)

Not claiming Mamoswine, but I will claim Regice. Mollux's KOC goes towards CC, but everyone else's will go towards their MC.

Regice [Rejiaisu] (N)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)
Type: Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Ice Body (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 8
Spe: 43 (50 /1.15) (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 23
Total Moves: 15

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Explosion
Stomp
Icy Wind
Curse
Superpower

Blizzard
Hail
Protect
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Counter
DynamicPunch
Endure
Mimic
Mud-Slap

(Revenankh): Purchasing Nasty Plot (Egg Move), Attract (BW TM), Fling (BW TM), Frustration (BW TM), Hidden Power (Flying, 7) (BW TM), Hyper Beam (BW TM), Psychic (BW TM), Return (BW TM), Sandstorm (BW TM), and AncientPower (Past Gen Tutor) for 22 MC.

Tabunne (Audino): Purchasing Echoed Voice (BW TM), Flash (BW TM), Incinerate (BW TM), and Psych Up (BW TM) for 8 MC. I'm also spending 1 UC to unlock its DW ability.

Rejiaisu (Regice): Purchasing AncientPower (Level-Up), Amnesia (Level-Up), Zap Cannon (Level-Up), Charge Beam (Level-Up), Lock-On (Level-Up), Ice Beam (Level-Up), Hammer Arm (Level-Up), Hyper Beam (Level-Up), Block (BW Tutor), Gravity (BW Tutor), Icy Wind (BW Tutor), Signal Beam (BW Tutor), Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), Snore (BW Tutor), Hidden Power (Fire, 7) (BW TM), Rain Dance (BW TM), Safeguard (BW TM), Thunder (BW TM), Earthquake (BW TM), Brick Break (BW TM), Double Team (BW TM), Rest (BW TM), Focus Blast (BW TM), Giga Impact (BW TM), Rock Polish (BW TM), Thunder Wave (BW TM), Bulldoze (BW TM), Frost Breath (BW TM), Rock Slide (BW TM), Swagger (BW TM), Substitute (BW TM), Flash Cannon (BW TM), Rock Smash (BW TM), and Focus Punch (Past Gen TM) for 61 UC. I'm also spending 5 UC to unlock its DW ability.

Self-approved.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
claiming from my tlr

PRIZES

COUNTERS
Texas Cloverleaf: 6 CC
Stratagem: 12 MC, 3 KOC
Anubis (Revenankh): 16 MC
Rob Van Dam (Lucario): 12 MC, 2 KOC
Glalie: 2 MC, 1 DC
Mamoswine: 2 MC, 1 DC
Weavile: 2 MC, 1 DC

ITEMS/POKEMON GAINS/LOSSES
+1× Glalie
+1× Mamoswine
+1× Weavile
+1× Brightpowder
+1× Macho Brace
+1× Razor Claw
+1× Rocky Helmet
+1× Ice Sapphire
-2× Potion
-1× Super Potion
-2× Ether
-1× Revive
-3× Heal Ball
-3× Sport Ball

shite

lets start with mons

Glalie (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, Spe/1.15, -10 Eva)
Type: Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Ice Body: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:

Atk: 3
Def: 3
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 3
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double-Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect

Avalanche
Bide
Disable
Spikes
Weather Ball

Toxic
Light Screen
Earthquake
Shadow Ball
Rest

Mamoswine (M)
Nature: Mild (+SpA; -Def)
Type: Ice / Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 5
Def: 2 (-)
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 80
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 7
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
AncientPower
Tackle
Horn Attack
Peck
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud-Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
Hail
Ice Shard
Ice Fang

Fissure
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Rock Slide
Stealth Rock

Roar
Toxic
Hail
Ice Beam
Dig

Weavile (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +24% Accuracy, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off anopponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item isstolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 144 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks:
Embargo
Revenge
Assurance
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Agility
Nasty Plot
Hone Claws
Beat Up
Metal Claw

Counter
Fake Out
Feint
Ice Punch
Reflect

Dig
Brick Break
Torment
Snatch
Low Sweep
X-Scissor

Items outlined above
I get 6 CC
Lucario gets 14 MC+5 outstanding for 19
Stratagem gets 15 MC+3 outstanding for 18
Revenankh gets 16 MC+3 outstanding for 19

Stratagem will claim: Flamethrower (2), Ominous Wind (3), Swift (3), Mud-Slap (3), Snore (3), Rock Slide (2), Echoed Voice (2)
Revenankh will claim: Punishment (1), Revenge (1), Grudge (1), Sucker Punch (3), Vacuum Wave (3), Dual Chop (2), Superpower (2), Sleep Talk (2), Rest (2), Toxic (2)
Lucario will claim: Circle Throw (3), Dual Chop (2), Roar (2), Toxic (2), Protect (2), Dig (2), Psychic (2), Endure (3), Final Gambit (1)

Self-Approved

Claiming from my Hall Challenge.

Munchlax gets 2 HC, which I'll pump into his EC, meaning...

Snorlax [Chubs] (M) (*)

Evolution has kept Munchlax about the same - lazy, dopey, slow - but has also allowed him to become an enormously powerful powerhouse on the team. He eats all the damn time, though.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Immunity: This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe. (Innate)
Thick Fat: This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) (Innate)
Gluttony (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat). (Innate)

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 22 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Level Up
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Body Slam
Rollout
Belly Drum
Yawn

Egg Moves
Curse
Double-Edge
Zen Headbutt

TMs/HMs
Thunder
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Blizzard
Rock Slide

Snorlax got Belly Drum and Yawn from pre-25 moves upon level up.

Using the 2 CC I got from the Battle Hall, I'll buy a Protowatt.

Protowatt [Godly] (M)

Nature: Modest (+1 Rank to SpA, -1 Rank to Atk)

Type: Electric / Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 95
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Level Up:
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect

Egg Moves:
Counter
Mirror Coat
Metronome
Mind Reader
Sheer Cold

TMs/HMs:
Scald
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Blizzard

An unfortunate consequence of time...

19 CC—>25 CC
Yay CC
Because of the new rule, I get 5 total CC rather than 6, meaning 25 CC—>30 CC.
I would like to buy a Life Orb (20 CC) and a Power Bracer (10 CC) for a total of 30 CC, leaving me with 0 CC.
Just in case I somehow got the name wrong, I'm getting the item that doubles attack-boosting moves.

From the first battle, Ferrothorn gets 11 MC and 3 KOC, which I will use as MC, bringing his total to 15 (1 stockpiled). I would like to buy some moves:
Level-Up (1 MC): Iron Defense (1 MC)
BW TM/Tutor (2 MC): Solarbeam, Giga Drain, Thunder Wave, Shadow Claw, Substitute, Magnet Rise, Worry Seed (14 MC)
15 MC-15 MC=0 MC

Magneton gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg), 2 MC, a DC, and 2 KOC. Using his KOC as MC, I would like to buy the moves Light Screen and Reflect, leaving me with 0 MC.

Bisharp's too strongth for new moves.

Sacrifice!!!
0 CC—>14 CC.
Wingull gets 14 KOC. I would like to use 8 of those as MC, and 6 of those as CC, bringing my total to 20 CC and 8 MC. I would like to buy the moves Protect (BW TM, 2MC) and Icy Wind (BW Tutor, 2MC), leaving me with 4 MC that I will stockpile.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
4UC, stockpiling (still)
I shall also purchase some Pokemon with my 6CC that I have stockpiled, which will leave me with 0CC. Welcome to the team Roast (Tepig), Aura (Riolu), and Hermes (Dratini)!

Tepig [Roast] (M)
Nature: Quiet
Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze (Innate):
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Thick Fat (Innate)(DW, locked):
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:

Spe: 39 (-)
-10% Accuracy
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down

Body Slam
Endeavor
Heavy Slam
Superpower
Yawn

Taunt
Protect
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Wild Charge

Riolu [Aura] (M)
Nature: Hasty
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast (Innate):
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Inner Focus (Innate):
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Prankster (Innate, DW locked):
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:

Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (+)
+11% Accuracy

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Endure
Foresight
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Copycat
Screech

Agility
Blaze Kick
Crunch
Sky Uppercut
Vacuum Wave

Protect
Earthquake
Dig
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide

Dratini [Hermes] (M)
Nature: Rash
Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shed Skin (Innate):
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale (Innate, DW locked):
This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:

SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Aqua Jet
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
ExtremeSpeed
Light Screen

Ice Beam
Protect
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Surf

A rockin' finish to a rockin' match
ZT said:
3 CC
Lucario: 3 MC
Serperior: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Revenankh: 3 MC
Swampert: 3 MC, 3 KOC
Spending the 3 CC as well as 3 stockpiled CC on another fancy new Lucky Egg, all KOC to MC

Phoenix the Lucario spends 2 of his MC on the BW Tutor move Magnet Rise and stockpiles the other 1
Franziska the Serperior spends her 4 MC on the Pledge move Grass Pledge and the egg move Mirror Coat
Ra's al Ghul the Revenankh spends his 3 MC on the past-gen Tutor move Sucker Punch
Kippy the Swampert spends 5 of his MC on the Egg move Wide Guard and the BW TM move Swagger and stockpiles the other 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)