Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm claiming from this battle here. http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447244

So I get 3 TC, making my total 9, and with those I will get this lovely Sigilyph.

Sigilyph (F) (Aviatrix)
Nature: Bold (Adds One Rank to Defense, Subtracts One Rank from Attack)
Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 97

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Wonder Skin:
(Innate) The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heaviliy resists attempts to change its composition. It rejects burn, paralysis, poison, and sleep attempts by non-damaging attacks, halving their accuracy.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Tinted Lens(DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Attacks:
Gust
Miracle Eye
Hypnosis
Psywave
Tailwind
Whirlwind
Psybeam
Air Cutter
Light Screen
Ancientpower
Roost
Stored Power
Calm Mind
Charge Beam
Shadow Ball

Also the rest of my Pokemon get the standard EC, MC, DC, stats below.

Bella Luna the Nohface (+1 KO Counter to MC)
EC: 6/6
MC: 3
DC: 3/5

Rogue the Murkrow (+1 KO Counter to EC)
EC: 2/6
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Fellow the Eevee
EC: 4/6
MC: 4

Bushido the Breloom
DC: 5/5

I'll be using all 3 of Bella Luna's MC to buy her Super Fang, and Bushidos 1 to buy him Counter, using up all of their MC.

Claiming from this 1v1 battle in which my Croagunk beat a Gyarados.
Awesome: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3531359&posted=1#post3531359

Mr. Bubbles and Dastardly both receive 1 EC (Dastardly doesn't care, but whatever), 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Mr. Bubbles receives 1 KOC.
Mr. Bubbles is spending 1 MC on Venoshock (Lv), 1 MC on Mud Bomb (Lv), and 2 MC on Stone Edge (TM) [I had two in reserve and I earned two]

Also, Mr. Bubbles evolves!

Toxicroak(*) Mr. Bubbles (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * From Special Defense)
Type: Poison/Fighting
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Anticipation: (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. It also makes the Pokemon weak to fire, but it absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers HP when struck instead.
Poison Touch (DW=Unlocked): (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Stats:

Atk(+): 5
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD(-): 2
Spe: 85

Attacks:
Astonish(*)
Mud Slap(*)
Poison Sting(*)
Taunt(*)
Pursuit(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Revenge(*)
Swagger(*)
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Mud Bomb
Venoshock

Vacuum Wave(*)
Cross Chop(*)
Fake Out(*)

Rain Dance(*)
Poison Jab(*)
Earthquake(*)
Stone Edge

Claiming from http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447879. I get 2 RC, bringing my RC count to...2.

I'll put 1 RC towards Ron's EC. He now looks like:

EC: 1/9

I'll put the other towards Malfoy's EC. This brings him to 4, meaning...

Shelgon(*) [Malfoy] (M)
Nature: Rash (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Typing: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 50

EC: 4/9
MC: 2

Attacks:
Rage(*)
Bite(*)
Leer(*)
Headbutt(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Ember(*)
Dragon Claw
Double-Edge

Dragon Dance(*)
Dragon Pulse(*)
Hydro Pump(*)

Brick Break(*)
Fire Blast(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Draco Meteor

claiming from a quick 1v1

Syclar evolves! Using the KOC as a DC.

Syclant [Frostbite] (M)

Nature: Mild

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing, no vision loss or damage in Hail, perfectly accurate and 30% protect breaking Blizzard in Hail, Hail heals burns on Ice-typed Pokemon. (Glalie/Froslass line, Regice, Baibanira line, and Furijio ONLY: immunity to Sheer Cold, removal of Boiling water's Burn effect, and 50% reduction in burn chance from Fire moves.)
Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 121

EC: 5 -> 6/6
MC: 0 -> 2
DC: 1/5 -> 3/5

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks:
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Blizzard
Hidden Power [Fire] (7)
Taunt
Tail Glow
Counter
Earth Power

TC: 3 -> 5
I get a tie on my record.

edit: Oh and it gets Ice Punch from level up.

Terrador, Gerard, Leethoof, Ardy, elDino, Kaxypoo, Solstice, Temp, and Dummy are approved.

Terrador: Add the (+) and (-) in to your Minccino's stats.

Solstice: Same as above for Syligliph, also it needs to remove the EC and stars on its moves.

EDIT: Charmander too

Guess where the AC goes

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Time to do some last minute shopping for my dear Pokemon.

I got 2 remaining RC, and 14 new BT jingling in my pocket.

I spend 2 RC on Skorupi to teach it Crunch and Cross Poison.
I spend 2 BT on Stratagem to teach it Calm Mind.
I spend 4 BT on Syclant to teach it Focus Blast and Earthquake.
I spend 4 BT on Kitsunoh to teach it Attract and Substitute.
I spend my remaining 4 BT to teach Dragonite Earthquake and Surf.

All listed moves are 5th Gen TM/HM moves.

e: don't approve yet

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from a the same match as Dummy a few posts above.

I get 2 TC.

Gyarados gets 2 MC which he uses to spend on Stone Edge.
He also gets one DWC which brings his total to 3/5 DC.

Claiming from this match.
AlphaJolt 2 TC, brings me to 3
Heracles: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO-->EC, buying Counter (gen V egg move)
Ares: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO-->MC, buying X-Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance (all lvl up)
Argos: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO-->MC, buying Toxic (TM)

Heracles:
EC: 3/9
DC: 2/5

Ares:
EC: 1/6
MC: 6

Argos:
EC: 4/6

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Using 7 of my 11 TC, I will be purchasing the last member of my full Dark team.

Absol [Midnight] (M)
Nature: Mild (Adds * to Special Attack. Subtracts * from Defense.)

Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75

EC: 0 / 0
DC: 0 / 5

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Feint (*)
Leer (*)
Taunt (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Razor Wind (*)
Bite (*)
Pursuit (*)
Swords Dance (*)
Night Slash

Zen Headbutt (*)
Megahorn (*)
Magic Coat (*)

Counter

Fire Blast (*)
Stone Edge (*)
Thunderbolt (*)

I also spent 4 AC on this thing, giving it Night Slash (Level) and Counter (Tutor).

Elincia:
2 MC, 1 EC, 1 KO Counter

Chansey [Elincia] (F)
EC: 7/9 <- KOC
MC: 0 <= BWLU Heal Pulse, BWTM Light Screen

Edward:
1 DC, 2 MC, 1 EC

Croagunk [Edward] (M)
EC: 1/6
MC: 0 <- BWLU Nasty Plot, BWLU Sucker Punch

Sorry for this.
Claiming 8 Ref Tokens from this. This makes my total 33.

I'm going to use 1 RT towards Quetzalcoatl the Pyroak's DC, unlocking his DW Ability, Chlorophyll.
I will then toss 9 into his MC and teach him Counter (Egg), Rock Slide (DP TM), Light Screen (BW TM) and Flamethrower (BW TM)

EC: 9/9
MC: 1 --> 10 --> 0
DC: 4/5 --> 5/5

I will use another as a DC for Buddha the Darmanitan and unlock Zen Mode and 7 into his MC to teach him Psychic, Fire Blast, Focus Blast and Grass Knot, all of which are BW TMs. I've used 18 so far.

MC: 1 --> 8 --> 0
DC: 4/5 --> 5/5

Jörmungandr the Dragonite will learn Surf (BW TM), Brick Break (BW TM) and Roost (DP TM) for 7 Ref Tokens.

EC: 9/9
MC: 0 --> 7 --> 0

I will teach Anubis the Lucario Zen Headbutt (Tutor), Circle Throw (Egg) and Magic Coat (Tutor).

MC: 1 --> 9 -->0
DC: 4/5

Leaving me with no more Ref Tokens.

Now I've got 12 TC to spend. I'm going to buy a Vulpix, Magby, Togepi, Budew and a Duskull. Leaving me at 2 TC.

Vulpix (M) - Volug
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Drought (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 65

EC: 0/6

Moves:

Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Fire Spin
Will-o-Wisp
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Safeguard

Disable
Hex
Hypnosis

Toxic
Dig
Energy Ball

Magby (M) - Tormod
Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:
Magby
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 83

EC: 0/9
Moves:
Ember
Smog
Leer
Fire Punch
Smokescreen
Faint Attack
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray

Barrier
Cross Chop
Flare Blitz

Psychic
Flame Charge
Overheatp

Togepi (F) - Marcia
Nature: Calm (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 20

Moves:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Mirror Move
Psycho Shift

Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Grass Knot

Budew (F) - Mia
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)

Types: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled.) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Spe: 63 (+) +13 Accuracy

Moves:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Sleep Powder
Razor Leaf
Extrasensory

Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball

Duskull (M) - Gatrie
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Ability:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 22 (-)

Moves:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit

Imprison
Ominous Wind
Pain Split

Taunt
Return
Payback

Dragonite - Jill
Lucario - Edward
Arcanine - Skrimir
Pyroak - Kieran
Darmanitan - Nolan
Torchic - Titania
Venusaur -Nephenee
Bronzor - Oscar
Tirtouga - Brom

Assuming you are using your AC to go into Tag's EC, you are approved smash.

Engineer, eldino, Alphajolt, Porygon3, Darkslay, Rolf, RD, Banryu and Dan are all approved.

Saving the AC I receive for these ten approvals.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Evolving Alch from this battle.

Beheeyem [Alchemator] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds * to Special Attack, a 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks.)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 25 (30*0.85v)

EC: 5/6

Abilities:
Telepathy: (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Analytic (DW): (Can be Enabled)
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Attacks:
Confusion
Growl
Heal Block
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Headbutt
Hidden Power [Fighting] [7]
Imprison
Disable
Nasty Plot
Teleport
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Recover
Psychic

Claiming 2 RC from this battle.
I am putting one into my Swamp Thing the Mudkip's EC, putting it at 3, and one into Electro the Magnemite's EC, putting it at 4, evolving it and automatically giving it Tri-Attack:

Magnemite* [Electro] (Genderless)
Nature: Modest (+ * to Special Attack, - * from Attack)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Magnet Pull
Type: Can Be Activated
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
Command: (Ability: Magnet Pull (Attract) or Ability: Magnet Pull (Repulse) )
Ability 2: Sturdy
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Ability 3 (DW): Analytic
Type: Can Be Enabled
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

SAtk: Rank 5 (+)
SDef: Rank 3
Spd: 70

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Metal Sound *
Tackle *
Thundershock *
Supersonic *
Sonicboom *
Thunderwave *
Spark *
Magnet Bomb *
Discharge *
Magnet Rise *
Lock-On
Zap Cannon
Tri-Attack

Thunderbolt *
Explosion *
Flash Cannon *
Hidden Power (Water, 7)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Reffing a 2 v 2 Doubles

I'd like to claim 4 RC please. 2 go into Luxio's EC, bringing her up to 6/9

1 goes into Archen's EC, evolving him, and allowing me to spend the 3 MC he already had to get Toxic and U-Turn. The other goes into Electrike's EC, evolving him (Gaining Fire Fang and Odor Sleuth by level up).

Archeops [Rawk] (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Rock/Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm, Earth Power, Earthquake and Magnitude have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Faint-Hearted (English = Defeatist): The Pokemon tires from prolonged battles easily, and deals 3 less damage once below 50% of its maximum HP. Once Faint-Hearted is active, attacks cost two (2) less energy. If the Pokemon goes back above 50% of its maximum HP in battle, Faint-Hearted's effects will dissapear.
Stats:

Atk: Rank 6 (Increased by Nature)
SpA: Rank 3 (Decreased by Nature)
Spe: 110

MC: 3
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Leer
Wing Attack
Rock Throw
Double Team
Scary Face
Pluck
AncientPower
Quick Guard

Bite
Steel Wing
Head Smash

Smack Down
Earthquake
Hone Claws

Dragon Claw
Protect
Toxic
U-Turn

Manectric [Sparky] (Male)
Nature: Mild

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 105

EC: 5/6

Abilities:
Static: [Innate] This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
LightningRod: [Innate] These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Minus (DW - Not Active): [Innate] This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge, when a Pokemon with Plus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their base damage by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Plus, the damage does not stack.

Attacks:
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Leer
Howl
Quick Attack
Spark

Ice Fang
Crunch
Discharge

Flamethrower
Volt Change
Hidden Power (Psychic - Power 7)

Thunderbolt
Fire Fang
Odor Sleuth

I'd like to early claim some from this battle, since everyone has entered combat. Swifty, Liberty, and Levi all claim 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC for now. This allows these three to evolve, and Liberty and Swifty unlock their DW abilities.

Liberty first. She'll automatically obtain Ice Punch, and I'll use her 5 MC to pick up the 4th Gen TM Water Pulse, and 5th Gen TM Focus Blast, dropping her MC to 0, so she looks like this;

Syclant* (Liberty) F
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Atk: Rank 3(-)
SpA: Rank 5(+)
Spe: 121

MC: 5

Attacks:
Leer(*)
Leech Life(*)
Ice Shard(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Slash (*)
Icy Wind(*)
Scratch(*)
Slash (*)
Bug Bite(*)
Icicle Spear(*)
Bug Buzz
Hail
Ice Punch

Earth Power(*)
Tail Glow(*)
Silver Wind (*)
Focus Blast
Water Pulse

Ice Beam (*)
Hidden Power Fire 6(*)
Protect (*)

Now for Swifty the Mienfoo. He evolves, unlocks DW, has 5 MC. I'll use 1 MC to pick up Hi Jump Kick. So now he looks like this;

Mienshao(*) Swifty (M)
Nature: Jolly (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +14.64% increase in accuracy on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 121 (105x1.15)

MC: 4

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Regenerator: (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and 10 HP is restored.
Reckless (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon do two (2) more damage, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Attacks:
Pound(*)
Meditate(*)
Detect(*)
Fake Out(*)
Double Slap(*)
Swift(*)
Calm Mind(*)
Drain Punch
Hi Jump Kick

Low Kick(*)
Feint(*)
Knock Off(*)

U-Turn(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Brick Break(*)

Now for Levi, I'll just add the counters and evolve him;

Whimisicott (Levi) (M)
Nature: Modest (Adds to Special Attack; Subtracts from Attack)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilties:
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Infiltrator: (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Chlorophyll: (Innate)(Dream World Locked) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 116

Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Cotton Spore
Razor Leaf
Poison Powder
Encore
Sunny Day
Solarbeam

Worry Seed
GrassWhistle
Encore

Protect
Substitute
Energy Ball

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Terrador14, Rickheg and shadowbone66 are approved.

Also I just got an AC from the Registration thread, which I'll horde.

E: Going to use that AC on Jessica's EC!

Metapod [Jessica] (F)
EC: 4/5

Completed this battle.

Dogfish44 said:
Alchemator: 2 TC
Anna: 1 DC ; 2 MC ; 1 KOC

Girafarig [Anna] (F)
EC: N/A

I'm combining that KO counter with the two MC to teach Anna Sucker Punch (HGSS tutor).

And using two TC, I'll be getting this fella!

Ralts [Alexander] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40

EC: 3/9

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Disable
Encore
Will-o-Wisp
Toxic
Taunt
Reflect

Oh and I'm using 3 RC I've kept in its EC.

Claiming from these battles:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447699
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447699

Ryuu the horsea gets 1 EC, 2MC and 1 DC, and I'll use his 2 MC to teach him the move Rain Dance, making his totals:

EC: 2 -> 3
DC: 1 -> 2

Tangle the snivy gets 1 EC, 2MC and 1DC from each battle, and 1 KO Counter KO counter from each battle, which I will be putting towards her DC, unlocking her dreamworld ability and allowing her to evolve. I'll use 3 of her MC to each her Leaf storm and Substitute:

Servine
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 83

EC: 2 -> 4/9
DC: 1 -> 5/5

Finally Hyperion the beldum gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, as well as 1 KO Counter going towards its evolution:

EC: 0 -> 2/9
EC: 0 -> 1/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)