The Uber Metagame: a Fun "Change of Pace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Focus Blast, Darkrai will lose to Blissey, Dialga and T-Tar bar some Hax=
HAHAHAHA

mm sorry, anyway, dark void/nasty plot/substitute/dark pulse darkrai beats all of these assuming he hasn't slept anything else yet. Blissey can't break subs with flamethrower in the rain, and if it uses seismic toss it still loses because you can sleep it and set up on it. BU Dialga is easily played around (scarf Dialga is wobbed). T-tar is uncommon, but if you can hit it with void, you beat it.

Moral of the story: don't be stupid with your void. if you sub when most people would void, you will catch a lot of people bringing in sleep absorbers. It makes me laugh every time. Anyway, use that void wisely and you can pretty much beat anything with only dark pulse as an attack move.

i said it a bunch of pages back that the best darkrai set was with sub over focus blast and no one commented on it/believed me...

Tangrowth can be pretty good with Swords Dance since it does get Power Whip, and Earthquake, to deal with Groudon, Kyogre (on the switch), Dialga, and Hidden Power Ice can be used for Garchomp, Rayquaza (on the switch), etc. Sleep Powder can also be used.

Tangrowth is slower though, so that can be an issue.

Tangrowth has better HP and DEF, better Special Attack, and is resistant to EQ, making it a nice check (watch out for Fire Punch) for Groudon, using Drought to quickly outspeed compared to Victreebel, in regards to mixed sweeping. Victreebel does have a few perks: better Speed and Weatherball.

Tnagrowth's max speed under the sun is 438, not exactly that quick in Ubers, especially if that's with a boost. Once sleep clause is activated, Scizor almost completely walls Tangrowth. Scarf Palkia is still faster, and can switch in on the swords dance, and scare tangrowth with Spacial rend. Scarf Dialga is still faster, and isn't that scared of Earthquake. Giratina still walls you to hell, and can burn and render Tangrowth useless. Giratina-O can use you as set-up fodder or outright kill you with hp fire on the mixed set.

replying to the page before this regarding darkrai counters, there are no counter for darkrai, so stop discussing them.

if you try arguing saying that resttalk hera or primeape are counters, try switching them into anything other than dark pulse, then we can talk. and revenge killing is not countering, so scarfing them doesn't solve anything.

replying to the page before this regarding darkrai counters, there are no counter for darkrai, so stop discussing them.

if you try arguing saying that resttalk hera or primeape are counters, try switching them into anything other than dark pulse, then we can talk. and revenge killing is not countering, so scarfing them doesn't solve anything.
Both Primeape and Resttalk Heracross can come in Dark void, and trick as well, while the latter can even come in on focus blast.... They don't have to revenge kill it, they'll normally force Darkrai to switch out. Don't go saying crap without evidence please.

No, revenge killing is not countering, but adding a Scarf makes a pokemon a handy trick absorber and can allow a pokemon to outspeed a non-scarfed pokemon that would be able to OHKO, which forces them out. Also, Focus Blast is only 70% accurate, so thats hardly nailing something on the switch, though it is needed to an extent. Try Playing Ubers, then we'll talk.

Hm, as for the mono-attacker with Sub Darkrai, I can see where your coming from, but any good player will protect their main answer to Darkrai from Sleep, either by letting something else sleep, or going to their sleep absorber. Granted, I have used if effctively before and I know how it works, but I prefer 2 Attacks with Sub. Bluff mono-attacker and lets you scout choice and hit them accordingly.

I can't speak about Victreebel in Ubers, I've used nor seen it. However, I do think there would be some issues with Sleep Clause activated. Namely, special variants are outclassed by Shiftry and Special Variants are far too reliant on Weather Ball. You'll pretty much want to have the Sun up, meaning Weather Ball will be Fire. This means outside of Sludge Bomb/ HP Ice, you have little answer to many Dragons. Dialga will will you to hell and back, The Lati's should be able to Handle your attacks thanks to Soul Dew and Ray has Air Lock, which makes you slower than it. I also don't think you'll get passed Lugia easily, with it walling your primary STAB, having the defences to handle Sludge Bomb and Weather Ball and being able to hit you with Ice Beam and Roost of Damage. Though, sleep powder would go a long way to compensate.

Tangrowth, however, I think has some potential. The only problem I can see is moveslot Syndrome and the Mediocre Speed. I think Sub is very useful to scout out Kyogre, then sleep Scarf Palkia as it tries to revenge you. But this is again Theorymon.

All the new discussion here almost makes me want to start Shoddying again =)

I've tested Victreebel in Ubers, and it's far from great. Abusing a fast sleep move is fun, but you get walled very easily, even with HP Ice. Lugia, Giratina, Latias/Latios/Blissey/whatever can easily handle you. Victreebel does clear Toxic Spikes, but that and the Sleep move are really about it. Physical variants (Sleep Powder/Swords Dance/Leaf Blade/Sucker Punch) are often an invitation for stuff like Giratina-O to come in after a dude has been slept and set up a Sub. Not to mention that the opponent can switch in Kyogre on a predicted Sucker Punch and ruin your plans. To be honest, there's a lot of stuff I'd use before Victreebel.

While abusing weather in Ubers is a good offensive strategy, it should not be relied upon, as weather changers in Ubers are easy to come by, and most good teams have at least one of them. Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre can all screw with those who rely on weather (obviously not Kyogre with rain or Groudon with sun) and even the occasional Tyranitar can come in after a KO and screw up your strategy. Personally, I think relying on weather is basically gambling. Victrebell is just lol, Tangrowth is doable, and I think Shiftry is quite alright. Still, their stats are far from Uber Standards, so I just stick with the same old Pokemon. Making new sets is what I focus upon.

There are very few truly viable non-ubers. For Heavy Offense, there are pretty much no non-ubers I would use (I must admit that lucario and scizor are tempting, but only because I would like to not have a 5x bug weakness) . There are some other usable ones if you don't play a heavy offense team, but not many.

Seeing as I can't think very well right now, we should try and gather up a last of truly competetive non-ubers together. I am getting tired of all this victreebell/heracross/primeape/tangrowth talk.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned one of the most interesting movepool updates in HGSS - Block Mew. Mew is easily the most viable user of Block+Baton Pass, since by passing both block and either Screens, Amnesia/Barrier or a status he can buy a decent amount of free time for any Pokemon that might need it. I'm excited to see what I could do with him.

There is a thread where Non-Ubers are tested for their viability in the Uber Metagame. Its called project Uber. Agreed that there are only a few non-Ubers with potential. The reason for that is the fact that the Ubers are so powerful and versatile, that one has to exploit a niche, or offer something in the way of resistances or typing that can be off use to combat common threats.

As for Block + BP Mew, it has potential. But a lot of common Mew Switch-ins won't really mind being Blocked. Scizor can just U-Turn out, Darkrai can just hammer away with Dark Pulse, etc. Mew really needs that free turn to get off a Substitute/Taunt for protection against such threats and Status, and when you think about it, Block really reduces your versatility, taking up an ever valuable moveslot. You would be reduced down to Block, Baton Pass, then you either have to risk dropping Taunt for a Boosting Move and Rock Polish, or Only passing a single stat. Blocking an opponent such as Darkrai or Scizor, in summary, isn't a good play. You may catch something like surprise and get your recipient in wit minimal harm if played properly, but IMO, its far too restrictive. I also doubt you'll get time to set up Everything and Pass away, considering everything in Ubers is pretty powerful. However, dropping Baton Pass and Stat Boosting and chucking up Dual Screens, I think is a better set in conjunction with Block.

Oh, and I'm not sure if anyone has tried this, but Gallade is quite useful in Ubers. I use the following Set (though I can't remember EVs) as a Trick Room lead (though I'm sure Gallade has other uses other than setting up Trick Room)

Gallade (M) @ Lum Berry/Focus Sash
Careful/Sassy

-Trick Room
-Brick Break
-X-Scissor/Night Slash/Shadow Sneak
-Destiny Bond/Taunt

It basically plays like this;

Deo-F: Trick Room, then 2HKO with X-Scissor (suprisingly, people forget Gallade resists Superpower, and you'll live Shadow Ball suprisingly well, maybe even enough to sometimes live extremespeed)

Deo-S: X-Scissor to break Sash/Avoid Taunt, then Trick Room if not taunted, attack otherwise

Kyogre: Run away

Groudon: Trick Room, then Destiny Bond. I think I packed enough defensive EVs to live an EQ from most Non-Life Orb Groudon

Darkrai: Trick Room, the OHKO with Brick Break

Mew: X-Scissor and if/when it BPs and if/when taunt is gone, Trick Room (it'll usually pass speed), then Destiny Bond to kill the threat, unless it can be removed otherwise)

Mewtwo: Can't do anything except Selfdestruct, because you'll get off TR, then Destiny Bond it for the KO. Feels good to kill Scarfers =)

Shaymin-S: Run Away (Yet again). If you have Shadow Sneak and Focus Sash, you may want to attack, to break the Sash, then switch to a resist

Giratina - O: Run... unless you want to take your chances if you have Night Slash

It handles most special based Ubers without boosted Shadowballs fairly well, but it still is quite frail physically. I can't remember the EV Spread because I deleted the team, but it has enough Attack EVs to OHKO Hasty Mewtwo with X-Scissor I think, as well as Darkrai and will always 2HKO Deo-S with Max HP (Screen versions can't even set up)

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned one of the most interesting movepool updates in HGSS - Block Mew. Mew is easily the most viable user of Block+Baton Pass, since by passing both block and either Screens, Amnesia/Barrier or a status he can buy a decent amount of free time for any Pokemon that might need it. I'm excited to see what I could do with him.
Hey, thanks a lot! http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2198858&postcount=619

Seriously though, I'm also interested if anyone has had any success with a Block Mew strategy recently. It was a very mildly received addition when the moves were discovered, but that was back at the pure theorymon stage. I guess an example set would be something like this:

Mew @ Lum Berry
Synchronize
Timid / Calm
252 HP / rest depending on set

~ Fire Blast / Aura Sphere / Taunt
~ Block
~ Baton Pass
~ Taunt / stat-up move

With the EVs depending on whether Rock Polish is used or not. The fact that I was unsure enough to put multiple slashes on an example set just goes to show how much of a problem the 4-moveslot syndrome is for this setup. But the thought of managing to BlockPass to something like SD Rayquaza or BU Dialga against a Pokemon that can barely touch them sounds irresistible on paper, and Mew is the first Pokemon that is somewhat viable at performing the job in Ubers.

I mean I would probably try it myself, but I would be incredibly rusty at Uber battling after such a long time out.

I mean, you're definitely going to want one of Taunt/Torment/Knock Off/Light Screen/Reflect/Amnesia/Barrier/Thunder Wave/Will O Wisp/Hypnosis to disable whatever you're blocking. Hypnosis would probably be the best option if not for sleep clause, but, with sleep clause, it causes a lot of risk for Mew - if he puts the opponent to sleep before blocking, then basically anything can come switch into Mew if it's not weak to his fourth attack. If Mew blocks first, that means he has to take a whole turn of whatever Pokemon he's facing before he can weaken it.
I mean, yeah, like any Mew set it suffers from 4 moveslot syndrome, but it does have the ability to do any specific thing it wants to do. I'd at least want to try it out, once I figure out the setup sweeper that would adore it.

Mew is #6 lead and more than half of them don't have Baton Pass.

Code:
+------------+--------------+------------------+---------+
| Kyogre     | Usage        | 13834            |    55.9 |
| Kyogre     | Ability      | Drizzle          |   100.0 |
| Kyogre     | Item         | Leftovers        |    43.1 |
| Kyogre     | Item         | Choice Specs     |    29.2 |
| Kyogre     | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    17.3 |
| Kyogre     | Item         | Other (3)        | <   6.4 |
| Kyogre     | Nature       | Modest           |    55.3 |
| Kyogre     | Nature       | Timid            |    35.6 |
| Kyogre     | Nature       | Other (3)        | <   5.1 |
| Kyogre     | HP EV        | None             |    54.8 |
| Kyogre     | HP EV        | Max              |    23.0 |
| Kyogre     | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    16.5 |
| Kyogre     | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   4.3 |
| Kyogre     | Attack EV    | None             |   100.0 |
| Kyogre     | Defense EV   | None             |    82.1 |
| Kyogre     | Defense EV   | Very High (200+) |    10.9 |
| Kyogre     | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   3.7 |
| Kyogre     | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    72.5 |
| Kyogre     | SpAttack EV  | None             |    18.4 |
| Kyogre     | SpAttack EV  | Other (3)        | <   3.4 |
| Kyogre     | SpDefense EV | None             |    92.1 |
| Kyogre     | SpDefense EV | Other (3)        | <   3.2 |
| Kyogre     | Speed EV     | Max              |    52.0 |
| Kyogre     | Speed EV     | None             |    23.1 |
| Kyogre     | Speed EV     | Very Low (<50)   |    16.8 |
| Kyogre     | Speed EV     | Other (3)        | <   5.0 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Surf             |    94.5 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Ice Beam         |    80.0 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Thunder          |    77.5 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Water Spout      |    48.8 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Calm Mind        |    37.0 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Rest             |    18.8 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Sleep Talk       |    16.8 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Thunder Wave     |     8.1 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Substitute       |     5.8 |
| Kyogre     | Move         | Other (3)        | <   2.8 |
| Palkia     | Usage        | 10098            |    40.8 |
| Palkia     | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Palkia     | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    47.8 |
| Palkia     | Item         | Lustrous Orb     |    39.9 |
| Palkia     | Item         | Other (5)        | <   3.4 |
| Palkia     | Nature       | Hasty            |    42.5 |
| Palkia     | Nature       | Timid            |    37.4 |
| Palkia     | Nature       | Modest           |    11.5 |
| Palkia     | Nature       | Other (5)        | <   2.6 |
| Palkia     | HP EV        | None             |    95.7 |
| Palkia     | HP EV        | Max              |     4.3 |
| Palkia     | Attack EV    | None             |    75.4 |
| Palkia     | Attack EV    | Max              |    15.6 |
| Palkia     | Attack EV    | Other (2)        | <   7.9 |
| Palkia     | Defense EV   | None             |   100.0 |
| Palkia     | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    72.1 |
| Palkia     | SpAttack EV  | None             |    16.3 |
| Palkia     | SpAttack EV  | Other (4)        | <   4.6 |
| Palkia     | SpDefense EV | None             |    99.0 |
| Palkia     | SpDefense EV | Medium (100-150) |     1.0 |
| Palkia     | Speed EV     | Max              |    92.2 |
| Palkia     | Speed EV     | None             |     6.7 |
| Palkia     | Speed EV     | Medium (100-150) |     1.1 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Spacial Rend     |    87.7 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Thunder          |    77.9 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Surf             |    66.3 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Fire Blast       |    37.2 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Outrage          |    36.8 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Aqua Tail        |    31.5 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Draco Meteor     |    13.3 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Flamethrower     |     8.9 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Aura Sphere      |     7.1 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Substitute       |     5.5 |
| Palkia     | Move         | Other (9)        | <   4.8 |
| Groudon    | Usage        | 8627             |    34.9 |
| Groudon    | Ability      | Drought          |   100.0 |
| Groudon    | Item         | Leftovers        |    56.7 |
| Groudon    | Item         | Life Orb         |    21.5 |
| Groudon    | Item         | Lum Berry        |    10.3 |
| Groudon    | Item         | Other (3)        | <   7.3 |
| Groudon    | Nature       | Adamant          |    64.8 |
| Groudon    | Nature       | Impish           |    21.1 |
| Groudon    | Nature       | Other (5)        | <   7.6 |
| Groudon    | HP EV        | Max              |    51.1 |
| Groudon    | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    17.5 |
| Groudon    | HP EV        | Medium (100-150) |    15.2 |
| Groudon    | HP EV        | None             |    14.6 |
| Groudon    | HP EV        | Low (50-100)     |     1.6 |
| Groudon    | Attack EV    | Max              |    36.1 |
| Groudon    | Attack EV    | High (150-200)   |    24.8 |
| Groudon    | Attack EV    | None             |    14.0 |
| Groudon    | Attack EV    | Medium (100-150) |    11.6 |
| Groudon    | Attack EV    | Other (3)        | <   6.2 |
| Groudon    | Defense EV   | None             |    39.8 |
| Groudon    | Defense EV   | Very Low (<50)   |    25.0 |
| Groudon    | Defense EV   | Medium (100-150) |    12.2 |
| Groudon    | Defense EV   | High (150-200)   |    11.3 |
| Groudon    | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   6.2 |
| Groudon    | SpAttack EV  | None             |    97.6 |
| Groudon    | SpAttack EV  | Low (50-100)     |     2.4 |
| Groudon    | SpDefense EV | None             |    63.8 |
| Groudon    | SpDefense EV | Low (50-100)     |    25.7 |
| Groudon    | SpDefense EV | Other (4)        | <   2.9 |
| Groudon    | Speed EV     | None             |    41.6 |
| Groudon    | Speed EV     | Low (50-100)     |    17.0 |
| Groudon    | Speed EV     | Max              |    12.6 |
| Groudon    | Speed EV     | Very Low (<50)   |    12.3 |
| Groudon    | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <  12.2 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Earthquake       |    99.3 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Dragon Claw      |    63.1 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Stone Edge       |    48.1 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    41.9 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Thunder Wave     |    37.2 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Swords Dance     |    29.5 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Rock Polish      |    21.7 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Roar             |    15.1 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Fire Punch       |    15.1 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Toxic            |     7.8 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Overheat         |     5.7 |
| Groudon    | Move         | Other (3)        | <   4.7 |
| Darkrai    | Usage        | 7892             |    31.9 |
| Darkrai    | Ability      | Bad Dreams       |   100.0 |
| Darkrai    | Item         | Leftovers        |    25.1 |
| Darkrai    | Item         | Lum Berry        |    21.5 |
| Darkrai    | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    19.0 |
| Darkrai    | Item         | Life Orb         |    12.5 |
| Darkrai    | Item         | Other (6)        | <  11.4 |
| Darkrai    | Nature       | Timid            |    90.7 |
| Darkrai    | Nature       | Modest           |     6.3 |
| Darkrai    | Nature       | Lonely           |     3.0 |
| Darkrai    | HP EV        | None             |    98.5 |
| Darkrai    | HP EV        | Low (50-100)     |     1.5 |
| Darkrai    | Attack EV    | None             |   100.0 |
| Darkrai    | Defense EV   | None             |   100.0 |
| Darkrai    | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    97.1 |
| Darkrai    | SpAttack EV  | None             |     2.9 |
| Darkrai    | SpDefense EV | None             |   100.0 |
| Darkrai    | Speed EV     | Max              |    95.8 |
| Darkrai    | Speed EV     | Other (3)        | <   1.7 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Dark Pulse       |    97.7 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Dark Void        |    96.6 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Nasty Plot       |    74.5 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Focus Blast      |    42.7 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Substitute       |    37.9 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Trick            |    15.8 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Spacial Rend     |     8.9 |
| Darkrai    | Move         | Other (9)        | <   4.4 |
| Mewtwo     | Usage        | 7832             |    31.7 |
| Mewtwo     | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Mewtwo     | Item         | Leftovers        |    45.6 |
| Mewtwo     | Item         | Life Orb         |    19.1 |
| Mewtwo     | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    17.2 |
| Mewtwo     | Item         | Other (6)        | <   4.6 |
| Mewtwo     | Nature       | Timid            |    62.9 |
| Mewtwo     | Nature       | Hasty            |    14.6 |
| Mewtwo     | Nature       | Modest           |    10.9 |
| Mewtwo     | Nature       | Other (4)        | <   4.2 |
| Mewtwo     | HP EV        | None             |    57.4 |
| Mewtwo     | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    17.6 |
| Mewtwo     | HP EV        | Other (5)        | <   9.4 |
| Mewtwo     | Attack EV    | None             |    90.9 |
| Mewtwo     | Attack EV    | Very Low (<50)   |     9.1 |
| Mewtwo     | Defense EV   | None             |    92.0 |
| Mewtwo     | Defense EV   | Other (2)        | <   4.3 |
| Mewtwo     | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    61.5 |
| Mewtwo     | SpAttack EV  | Low (50-100)     |    16.3 |
| Mewtwo     | SpAttack EV  | None             |    12.0 |
| Mewtwo     | SpAttack EV  | Other (2)        | <   8.7 |
| Mewtwo     | SpDefense EV | None             |    94.6 |
| Mewtwo     | SpDefense EV | Other (2)        | <   3.6 |
| Mewtwo     | Speed EV     | Max              |    68.9 |
| Mewtwo     | Speed EV     | Very High (200+) |    18.2 |
| Mewtwo     | Speed EV     | Other (5)        | <   4.1 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Aura Sphere      |    71.5 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Ice Beam         |    70.6 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Calm Mind        |    47.8 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Taunt            |    44.2 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Thunder          |    23.7 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Selfdestruct     |    20.5 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Shadow Ball      |    19.1 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Flamethrower     |    14.5 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Grass Knot       |    12.1 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Psychic          |    10.8 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Recover          |     8.3 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Light Screen     |     8.1 |
| Mewtwo     | Move         | Other (8)        | <   7.1 |
| Dialga     | Usage        | 7430             |    30.0 |
| Dialga     | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Dialga     | Item         | Leftovers        |    35.5 |
| Dialga     | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    21.0 |
| Dialga     | Item         | Choice Specs     |    14.6 |
| Dialga     | Item         | Lum Berry        |    10.9 |
| Dialga     | Item         | Other (5)        | <   8.3 |
| Dialga     | Nature       | Modest           |    36.2 |
| Dialga     | Nature       | Timid            |    19.0 |
| Dialga     | Nature       | Careful          |    14.5 |
| Dialga     | Nature       | Hasty            |    10.8 |
| Dialga     | Nature       | Other (6)        | <   8.5 |
| Dialga     | HP EV        | Max              |    42.8 |
| Dialga     | HP EV        | None             |    38.4 |
| Dialga     | HP EV        | Other (3)        | <   9.9 |
| Dialga     | Attack EV    | None             |    87.3 |
| Dialga     | Attack EV    | Medium (100-150) |     7.8 |
| Dialga     | Attack EV    | Max              |     4.9 |
| Dialga     | Defense EV   | None             |    95.5 |
| Dialga     | Defense EV   | Other (2)        | <   2.8 |
| Dialga     | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    54.2 |
| Dialga     | SpAttack EV  | None             |    22.5 |
| Dialga     | SpAttack EV  | Medium (100-150) |    20.8 |
| Dialga     | SpAttack EV  | Low (50-100)     |     2.5 |
| Dialga     | SpDefense EV | None             |    59.6 |
| Dialga     | SpDefense EV | Medium (100-150) |    23.4 |
| Dialga     | SpDefense EV | Max              |    15.5 |
| Dialga     | SpDefense EV | High (150-200)   |     1.5 |
| Dialga     | Speed EV     | None             |    50.6 |
| Dialga     | Speed EV     | Max              |    33.2 |
| Dialga     | Speed EV     | Very Low (<50)   |    10.4 |
| Dialga     | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   4.1 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Draco Meteor     |    65.2 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Thunder          |    60.4 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Dragon Pulse     |    40.8 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Outrage          |    27.2 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Flamethrower     |    27.1 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Fire Blast       |    25.5 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    24.3 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Aura Sphere      |    18.9 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Thunder Wave     |    16.5 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Bulk Up          |    16.1 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Rest             |    15.4 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Sleep Talk       |    15.3 |
| Dialga     | Move         | Other (11)       | <   7.7 |
| Scizor     | Usage        | 7151             |    28.9 |
| Scizor     | Ability      | Technician       |    94.2 |
| Scizor     | Ability      | Swarm            |     5.8 |
| Scizor     | Item         | Choice Band      |    54.1 |
| Scizor     | Item         | Life Orb         |    28.9 |
| Scizor     | Item         | Other (3)        | <   8.5 |
| Scizor     | Nature       | Adamant          |    88.6 |
| Scizor     | Nature       | Careful          |     8.0 |
| Scizor     | Nature       | Other (2)        | <   1.9 |
| Scizor     | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    43.5 |
| Scizor     | HP EV        | High (150-200)   |    29.8 |
| Scizor     | HP EV        | None             |    15.0 |
| Scizor     | HP EV        | Max              |    10.2 |
| Scizor     | HP EV        | Very Low (<50)   |     1.5 |
| Scizor     | Attack EV    | Max              |    36.9 |
| Scizor     | Attack EV    | Medium (100-150) |    30.0 |
| Scizor     | Attack EV    | Low (50-100)     |    18.2 |
| Scizor     | Attack EV    | Very Low (<50)   |    13.1 |
| Scizor     | Attack EV    | None             |     1.8 |
| Scizor     | Defense EV   | None             |    98.4 |
| Scizor     | Defense EV   | Low (50-100)     |     1.6 |
| Scizor     | SpAttack EV  | None             |   100.0 |
| Scizor     | SpDefense EV | None             |    33.3 |
| Scizor     | SpDefense EV | Very High (200+) |    26.9 |
| Scizor     | SpDefense EV | Max              |    20.3 |
| Scizor     | SpDefense EV | High (150-200)   |    17.0 |
| Scizor     | SpDefense EV | Very Low (<50)   |     2.6 |
| Scizor     | Speed EV     | None             |    80.1 |
| Scizor     | Speed EV     | Max              |    10.3 |
| Scizor     | Speed EV     | Other (3)        | <   5.3 |
| Scizor     | Move         | Bullet Punch     |    99.1 |
| Scizor     | Move         | U-turn           |    92.7 |
| Scizor     | Move         | Pursuit          |    88.2 |
| Scizor     | Move         | Superpower       |    58.4 |
| Scizor     | Move         | Roost            |    35.6 |
| Scizor     | Move         | Swords Dance     |     6.9 |
| Scizor     | Move         | Brick Break      |     5.5 |
| Scizor     | Move         | Other (3)        | <   3.6 |
| Rayquaza   | Usage        | 6641             |    26.8 |
| Rayquaza   | Ability      | Air Lock         |   100.0 |
| Rayquaza   | Item         | Life Orb         |    80.1 |
| Rayquaza   | Item         | Choice Band      |     8.1 |
| Rayquaza   | Item         | Other (6)        | <   2.9 |
| Rayquaza   | Nature       | Adamant          |    47.1 |
| Rayquaza   | Nature       | Jolly            |    30.6 |
| Rayquaza   | Nature       | Other (4)        | <   9.2 |
| Rayquaza   | HP EV        | None             |    83.0 |
| Rayquaza   | HP EV        | Very Low (<50)   |    15.1 |
| Rayquaza   | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |     1.9 |
| Rayquaza   | Attack EV    | Max              |    84.2 |
| Rayquaza   | Attack EV    | Very Low (<50)   |     7.5 |
| Rayquaza   | Attack EV    | Other (3)        | <   5.0 |
| Rayquaza   | Defense EV   | None             |   100.0 |
| Rayquaza   | SpAttack EV  | None             |    81.7 |
| Rayquaza   | SpAttack EV  | Max              |     8.8 |
| Rayquaza   | SpAttack EV  | Other (3)        | <   3.8 |
| Rayquaza   | SpDefense EV | None             |    96.4 |
| Rayquaza   | SpDefense EV | Other (3)        | <   1.3 |
| Rayquaza   | Speed EV     | Max              |    67.8 |
| Rayquaza   | Speed EV     | Very High (200+) |    26.7 |
| Rayquaza   | Speed EV     | None             |     5.5 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Extremespeed     |    78.6 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Earthquake       |    51.6 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Outrage          |    49.6 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Swords Dance     |    44.8 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Dragon Claw      |    43.2 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Overheat         |    36.3 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Dragon Dance     |    28.8 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Draco Meteor     |    15.5 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Fire Blast       |    10.3 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Crunch           |     8.0 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Flamethrower     |     7.9 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Brick Break      |     5.4 |
| Rayquaza   | Move         | Other (8)        | <   3.7 |
| Wobbuffet  | Usage        | 6363             |    25.7 |
| Wobbuffet  | Ability      | Shadow Tag       |   100.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | Item         | Leftovers        |    97.2 |
| Wobbuffet  | Item         | Other (2)        | <   1.7 |
| Wobbuffet  | Nature       | Calm             |    63.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | Nature       | Bold             |    24.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | Nature       | Careful          |    11.7 |
| Wobbuffet  | Nature       | Lonely           |     1.3 |
| Wobbuffet  | HP EV        | Very Low (<50)   |    84.4 |
| Wobbuffet  | HP EV        | None             |    12.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | HP EV        | Max              |     3.6 |
| Wobbuffet  | Attack EV    | None             |   100.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | Defense EV   | Very High (200+) |    69.7 |
| Wobbuffet  | Defense EV   | Max              |    20.7 |
| Wobbuffet  | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   5.3 |
| Wobbuffet  | SpAttack EV  | None             |   100.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | SpDefense EV | Max              |    86.5 |
| Wobbuffet  | SpDefense EV | Very High (200+) |    11.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | SpDefense EV | Other (2)        | <   1.3 |
| Wobbuffet  | Speed EV     | None             |   100.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | Move         | Counter          |   100.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | Move         | Mirror Coat      |    99.9 |
| Wobbuffet  | Move         | Encore           |    99.7 |
| Wobbuffet  | Move         | Safeguard        |    54.0 |
| Wobbuffet  | Move         | Tickle           |    41.2 |
| Wobbuffet  | Move         | Destiny Bond     |     4.9 |
| Forretress | Usage        | 4768             |    19.3 |
| Forretress | Ability      | Sturdy           |   100.0 |
| Forretress | Item         | Leftovers        |    97.4 |
| Forretress | Item         | Other (2)        | <   1.4 |
| Forretress | Nature       | Careful          |    42.1 |
| Forretress | Nature       | Impish           |    34.8 |
| Forretress | Nature       | Relaxed          |    16.6 |
| Forretress | Nature       | Other (3)        | <   3.3 |
| Forretress | HP EV        | Max              |    94.5 |
| Forretress | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   3.6 |
| Forretress | Attack EV    | None             |    82.9 |
| Forretress | Attack EV    | Medium (100-150) |    11.5 |
| Forretress | Attack EV    | Other (2)        | <   2.9 |
| Forretress | Defense EV   | None             |    47.5 |
| Forretress | Defense EV   | Very Low (<50)   |    22.8 |
| Forretress | Defense EV   | Medium (100-150) |    14.1 |
| Forretress | Defense EV   | Other (4)        | <   7.7 |
| Forretress | SpAttack EV  | None             |   100.0 |
| Forretress | SpDefense EV | Max              |    46.0 |
| Forretress | SpDefense EV | None             |    22.3 |
| Forretress | SpDefense EV | Very High (200+) |    22.1 |
| Forretress | SpDefense EV | Other (3)        | <   5.1 |
| Forretress | Speed EV     | None             |   100.0 |
| Forretress | Move         | Rapid Spin       |    93.6 |
| Forretress | Move         | Spikes           |    66.1 |
| Forretress | Move         | Payback          |    63.7 |
| Forretress | Move         | Toxic Spikes     |    58.5 |
| Forretress | Move         | Explosion        |    51.4 |
| Forretress | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    35.3 |
| Forretress | Move         | Gyro Ball        |    15.8 |
| Forretress | Move         | Other (7)        | <   2.2 |
| Deoxys-e   | Usage        | 4168             |    16.8 |
| Deoxys-e   | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Deoxys-e   | Item         | Focus Sash       |    73.1 |
| Deoxys-e   | Item         | Lum Berry        |    18.8 |
| Deoxys-e   | Item         | Other (5)        | <   3.1 |
| Deoxys-e   | Nature       | Jolly            |    68.6 |
| Deoxys-e   | Nature       | Timid            |    27.4 |
| Deoxys-e   | Nature       | Other (2)        | <   2.9 |
| Deoxys-e   | HP EV        | None             |    57.7 |
| Deoxys-e   | HP EV        | Max              |    38.7 |
| Deoxys-e   | HP EV        | Other (3)        | <   1.5 |
| Deoxys-e   | Attack EV    | None             |    56.8 |
| Deoxys-e   | Attack EV    | Max              |    42.1 |
| Deoxys-e   | Attack EV    | Medium (100-150) |     1.2 |
| Deoxys-e   | Defense EV   | None             |    98.6 |
| Deoxys-e   | Defense EV   | Medium (100-150) |     1.4 |
| Deoxys-e   | SpAttack EV  | None             |    84.7 |
| Deoxys-e   | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    14.0 |
| Deoxys-e   | SpAttack EV  | Very High (200+) |     1.3 |
| Deoxys-e   | SpDefense EV | None             |    98.9 |
| Deoxys-e   | SpDefense EV | Medium (100-150) |     1.1 |
| Deoxys-e   | Speed EV     | Max              |    98.1 |
| Deoxys-e   | Speed EV     | None             |     1.9 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    92.8 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Taunt            |    87.0 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Spikes           |    84.6 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Extremespeed     |    53.6 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Shadow Ball      |    21.9 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Superpower       |    10.5 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Light Screen     |     5.1 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Reflect          |     5.0 |
| Deoxys-e   | Move         | Other (13)       | <   4.1 |
| Deoxys-f   | Usage        | 4114             |    16.6 |
| Deoxys-f   | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Deoxys-f   | Item         | Focus Sash       |    71.1 |
| Deoxys-f   | Item         | Life Orb         |    22.9 |
| Deoxys-f   | Item         | Other (2)        | <   4.2 |
| Deoxys-f   | Nature       | Naive            |    39.0 |
| Deoxys-f   | Nature       | Hasty            |    28.6 |
| Deoxys-f   | Nature       | Adamant          |    14.6 |
| Deoxys-f   | Nature       | Other (5)        | <   5.9 |
| Deoxys-f   | HP EV        | None             |    98.6 |
| Deoxys-f   | HP EV        | High (150-200)   |     1.4 |
| Deoxys-f   | Attack EV    | None             |    62.7 |
| Deoxys-f   | Attack EV    | Max              |    33.6 |
| Deoxys-f   | Attack EV    | Very Low (<50)   |     3.7 |
| Deoxys-f   | Defense EV   | None             |    98.3 |
| Deoxys-f   | Defense EV   | Max              |     1.7 |
| Deoxys-f   | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    64.1 |
| Deoxys-f   | SpAttack EV  | None             |    34.6 |
| Deoxys-f   | SpAttack EV  | Very High (200+) |     1.3 |
| Deoxys-f   | SpDefense EV | None             |   100.0 |
| Deoxys-f   | Speed EV     | Max              |    94.1 |
| Deoxys-f   | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   3.9 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Extremespeed     |    78.2 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Superpower       |    66.0 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Thunder          |    39.4 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Ice Beam         |    38.9 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Shadow Ball      |    34.8 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Fire Punch       |    29.7 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Grass Knot       |    21.5 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    20.7 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Ice Punch        |    17.5 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Mirror Coat      |     7.8 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Thunderpunch     |     6.0 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Psycho Boost     |     5.9 |
| Deoxys-f   | Move         | Other (12)       | <   4.6 |
| Giratina-o | Usage        | 4056             |    16.4 |
| Giratina-o | Ability      | Levitate         |   100.0 |
| Giratina-o | Item         | Platinum Orb     |   100.0 |
| Giratina-o | Nature       | Modest           |    53.6 |
| Giratina-o | Nature       | Timid            |    20.6 |
| Giratina-o | Nature       | Adamant          |    10.5 |
| Giratina-o | Nature       | Other (4)        | <   6.4 |
| Giratina-o | HP EV        | Low (50-100)     |    37.8 |
| Giratina-o | HP EV        | None             |    25.2 |
| Giratina-o | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    15.0 |
| Giratina-o | HP EV        | Max              |    11.0 |
| Giratina-o | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   9.0 |
| Giratina-o | Attack EV    | None             |    78.5 |
| Giratina-o | Attack EV    | Max              |    10.3 |
| Giratina-o | Attack EV    | Other (2)        | <   9.9 |
| Giratina-o | Defense EV   | None             |    81.2 |
| Giratina-o | Defense EV   | Very Low (<50)   |    12.6 |
| Giratina-o | Defense EV   | Other (2)        | <   3.2 |
| Giratina-o | SpAttack EV  | Very High (200+) |    47.8 |
| Giratina-o | SpAttack EV  | None             |    20.1 |
| Giratina-o | SpAttack EV  | High (150-200)   |    13.5 |
| Giratina-o | SpAttack EV  | Other (3)        | <   9.8 |
| Giratina-o | SpDefense EV | Low (50-100)     |    33.0 |
| Giratina-o | SpDefense EV | None             |    29.9 |
| Giratina-o | SpDefense EV | Very Low (<50)   |    18.9 |
| Giratina-o | SpDefense EV | Medium (100-150) |    18.2 |
| Giratina-o | Speed EV     | Medium (100-150) |    45.3 |
| Giratina-o | Speed EV     | None             |    27.8 |
| Giratina-o | Speed EV     | High (150-200)   |    13.1 |
| Giratina-o | Speed EV     | Other (4)        | <   8.3 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Dragon Pulse     |    73.0 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Calm Mind        |    70.4 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Substitute       |    66.2 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Thunder          |    32.0 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Shadow Ball      |    25.7 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Rest             |    17.4 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Sleep Talk       |    16.3 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Earthquake       |    15.1 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Outrage          |    14.8 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Aura Sphere      |    12.2 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Shadow Force     |    10.8 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Dragon Claw      |     7.3 |
| Giratina-o | Move         | Other (8)        | <   7.0 |
| Garchomp   | Usage        | 4052             |    16.4 |
| Garchomp   | Ability      | Sand Veil        |   100.0 |
| Garchomp   | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    42.8 |
| Garchomp   | Item         | Haban Berry      |    15.2 |
| Garchomp   | Item         | Choice Band      |    13.8 |
| Garchomp   | Item         | Life Orb         |    10.2 |
| Garchomp   | Item         | Other (6)        | <   6.2 |
| Garchomp   | Nature       | Jolly            |    86.1 |
| Garchomp   | Nature       | Adamant          |    10.5 |
| Garchomp   | Nature       | Other (2)        | <   2.3 |
| Garchomp   | HP EV        | None             |    96.7 |
| Garchomp   | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   1.9 |
| Garchomp   | Attack EV    | Max              |    96.1 |
| Garchomp   | Attack EV    | Other (2)        | <   2.1 |
| Garchomp   | Defense EV   | None             |   100.0 |
| Garchomp   | SpAttack EV  | None             |    98.7 |
| Garchomp   | SpAttack EV  | Max              |     1.3 |
| Garchomp   | SpDefense EV | None             |   100.0 |
| Garchomp   | Speed EV     | Max              |    96.5 |
| Garchomp   | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   1.8 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Earthquake       |    96.7 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Outrage          |    78.7 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Dragon Claw      |    65.1 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Stone Edge       |    54.9 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Swords Dance     |    36.7 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Toxic            |    14.5 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Substitute       |    11.5 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Fire Fang        |    10.3 |
| Garchomp   | Move         | Other (12)       | <   4.4 |
| Lugia      | Usage        | 3703             |    15.0 |
| Lugia      | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Lugia      | Item         | Leftovers        |    92.6 |
| Lugia      | Item         | Other (4)        | <   2.9 |
| Lugia      | Nature       | Bold             |    72.0 |
| Lugia      | Nature       | Timid            |    16.4 |
| Lugia      | Nature       | Other (4)        | <   5.9 |
| Lugia      | HP EV        | Max              |    79.5 |
| Lugia      | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |     9.7 |
| Lugia      | HP EV        | Other (4)        | <   4.6 |
| Lugia      | Attack EV    | None             |    98.6 |
| Lugia      | Attack EV    | Low (50-100)     |     1.4 |
| Lugia      | Defense EV   | Low (50-100)     |    62.9 |
| Lugia      | Defense EV   | None             |    15.4 |
| Lugia      | Defense EV   | Other (5)        | <   8.5 |
| Lugia      | SpAttack EV  | None             |    83.6 |
| Lugia      | SpAttack EV  | Very Low (<50)   |     7.2 |
| Lugia      | SpAttack EV  | Other (4)        | <   3.6 |
| Lugia      | SpDefense EV | None             |    82.2 |
| Lugia      | SpDefense EV | Max              |     7.5 |
| Lugia      | SpDefense EV | Other (5)        | <   4.8 |
| Lugia      | Speed EV     | Very High (200+) |    50.7 |
| Lugia      | Speed EV     | None             |    22.4 |
| Lugia      | Speed EV     | High (150-200)   |    11.4 |
| Lugia      | Speed EV     | Medium (100-150) |    10.3 |
| Lugia      | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   2.9 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Roost            |    83.0 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Ice Beam         |    79.1 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Whirlwind        |    56.4 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Reflect          |    45.0 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Calm Mind        |    33.9 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Toxic            |    21.4 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Thunder Wave     |    13.1 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Light Screen     |    11.4 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Aeroblast        |     8.8 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Recover          |     8.3 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Thunder          |     7.6 |
| Lugia      | Move         | Other (11)       | <   5.0 |
| Blissey    | Usage        | 3682             |    14.9 |
| Blissey    | Ability      | Natural Cure     |    98.6 |
| Blissey    | Ability      | Serene Grace     |     1.4 |
| Blissey    | Item         | Leftovers        |    98.4 |
| Blissey    | Item         | No Item          |     1.6 |
| Blissey    | Nature       | Calm             |    82.5 |
| Blissey    | Nature       | Bold             |    12.8 |
| Blissey    | Nature       | Other (3)        | <   2.2 |
| Blissey    | HP EV        | None             |    59.7 |
| Blissey    | HP EV        | Max              |    20.0 |
| Blissey    | HP EV        | Other (5)        | <   9.5 |
| Blissey    | Attack EV    | None             |   100.0 |
| Blissey    | Defense EV   | Max              |    77.6 |
| Blissey    | Defense EV   | None             |    12.4 |
| Blissey    | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   4.5 |
| Blissey    | SpAttack EV  | None             |    75.3 |
| Blissey    | SpAttack EV  | Low (50-100)     |    17.6 |
| Blissey    | SpAttack EV  | Other (3)        | <   4.1 |
| Blissey    | SpDefense EV | Max              |    54.2 |
| Blissey    | SpDefense EV | High (150-200)   |    23.9 |
| Blissey    | SpDefense EV | None             |    10.9 |
| Blissey    | SpDefense EV | Other (2)        | <   9.6 |
| Blissey    | Speed EV     | None             |   100.0 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Toxic            |    69.2 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Wish             |    67.3 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Seismic Toss     |    64.8 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Protect          |    63.7 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Softboiled       |    34.8 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Ice Beam         |    20.4 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Thunder Wave     |    18.2 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Aromatherapy     |    16.3 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Flamethrower     |    14.1 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Stealth Rock     |     7.2 |
| Blissey    | Move         | Other (8)        | <   4.2 |
| Latios     | Usage        | 2953             |    11.9 |
| Latios     | Ability      | Levitate         |   100.0 |
| Latios     | Item         | Soul Dew         |    98.0 |
| Latios     | Item         | Choice Scarf     |     2.0 |
| Latios     | Nature       | Timid            |    92.5 |
| Latios     | Nature       | Modest           |     5.9 |
| Latios     | Nature       | Calm             |     1.7 |
| Latios     | HP EV        | None             |    95.8 |
| Latios     | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   2.7 |
| Latios     | Attack EV    | None             |   100.0 |
| Latios     | Defense EV   | None             |    98.3 |
| Latios     | Defense EV   | Low (50-100)     |     1.7 |
| Latios     | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    95.3 |
| Latios     | SpAttack EV  | Other (2)        | <   3.2 |
| Latios     | SpDefense EV | None             |   100.0 |
| Latios     | Speed EV     | Max              |    94.8 |
| Latios     | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   3.5 |
| Latios     | Move         | Dragon Pulse     |    76.7 |
| Latios     | Move         | Thunder          |    61.4 |
| Latios     | Move         | Calm Mind        |    60.8 |
| Latios     | Move         | Recover          |    50.5 |
| Latios     | Move         | Grass Knot       |    39.7 |
| Latios     | Move         | Draco Meteor     |    26.1 |
| Latios     | Move         | Substitute       |    18.0 |
| Latios     | Move         | HP-Fire          |    14.3 |
| Latios     | Move         | Sleep Talk       |     9.9 |
| Latios     | Move         | Surf             |     6.2 |
| Latios     | Move         | Refresh          |     5.7 |
| Latios     | Move         | Other (10)       | <   3.9 |
| Shaymin-s  | Usage        | 2813             |    11.4 |
| Shaymin-s  | Ability      | Serene Grace     |   100.0 |
| Shaymin-s  | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    41.6 |
| Shaymin-s  | Item         | Leftovers        |    20.5 |
| Shaymin-s  | Item         | Choice Specs     |    15.7 |
| Shaymin-s  | Item         | Life Orb         |    14.5 |
| Shaymin-s  | Item         | Other (4)        | <   2.4 |
| Shaymin-s  | Nature       | Timid            |    54.4 |
| Shaymin-s  | Nature       | Modest           |    41.0 |
| Shaymin-s  | Nature       | Lonely           |     4.6 |
| Shaymin-s  | HP EV        | None             |    86.1 |
| Shaymin-s  | HP EV        | Low (50-100)     |    11.6 |
| Shaymin-s  | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   1.2 |
| Shaymin-s  | Attack EV    | None             |    98.1 |
| Shaymin-s  | Attack EV    | Max              |     1.9 |
| Shaymin-s  | Defense EV   | None             |    98.8 |
| Shaymin-s  | Defense EV   | Low (50-100)     |     1.2 |
| Shaymin-s  | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    91.1 |
| Shaymin-s  | SpAttack EV  | None             |     7.9 |
| Shaymin-s  | SpAttack EV  | Low (50-100)     |     1.1 |
| Shaymin-s  | SpDefense EV | None             |   100.0 |
| Shaymin-s  | Speed EV     | Max              |    84.2 |
| Shaymin-s  | Speed EV     | High (150-200)   |    12.5 |
| Shaymin-s  | Speed EV     | None             |     3.3 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | Air Slash        |    95.6 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | Seed Flare       |    90.4 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | Earth Power      |    77.0 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | HP-Ice           |    31.8 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | Leaf Storm       |    22.1 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | HP-Fire          |    19.1 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | Substitute       |    18.9 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | Leech Seed       |    16.1 |
| Shaymin-s  | Move         | Other (10)       | <   4.3 |
| Mew        | Usage        | 2643             |    10.7 |
| Mew        | Ability      | Synchronize      |   100.0 |
| Mew        | Item         | Lum Berry        |    69.6 |
| Mew        | Item         | Leftovers        |    23.6 |
| Mew        | Item         | Other (4)        | <   2.2 |
| Mew        | Nature       | Jolly            |    54.3 |
| Mew        | Nature       | Timid            |    17.6 |
| Mew        | Nature       | Other (7)        | <   9.7 |
| Mew        | HP EV        | Max              |    76.4 |
| Mew        | HP EV        | None             |     9.4 |
| Mew        | HP EV        | Other (4)        | <   7.9 |
| Mew        | Attack EV    | None             |    58.7 |
| Mew        | Attack EV    | Low (50-100)     |    17.7 |
| Mew        | Attack EV    | Max              |    12.2 |
| Mew        | Attack EV    | Very Low (<50)   |    11.4 |
| Mew        | Defense EV   | None             |    86.7 |
| Mew        | Defense EV   | High (150-200)   |     6.4 |
| Mew        | Defense EV   | Other (4)        | <   3.7 |
| Mew        | SpAttack EV  | None             |    95.5 |
| Mew        | SpAttack EV  | Other (2)        | <   2.4 |
| Mew        | SpDefense EV | None             |    58.2 |
| Mew        | SpDefense EV | Very Low (<50)   |    17.0 |
| Mew        | SpDefense EV | High (150-200)   |    13.3 |
| Mew        | SpDefense EV | Other (4)        | <   4.7 |
| Mew        | Speed EV     | Very High (200+) |    36.5 |
| Mew        | Speed EV     | Max              |    18.8 |
| Mew        | Speed EV     | High (150-200)   |    17.3 |
| Mew        | Speed EV     | None             |    14.1 |
| Mew        | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <  11.0 |
| Mew        | Move         | Taunt            |    56.0 |
| Mew        | Move         | Explosion        |    49.2 |
| Mew        | Move         | Baton Pass       |    47.3 |
| Mew        | Move         | U-turn           |    47.1 |
| Mew        | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    38.5 |
| Mew        | Move         | Rock Polish      |    34.2 |
| Mew        | Move         | Swords Dance     |    22.9 |
| Mew        | Move         | Hypnosis         |    17.8 |
| Mew        | Move         | Nasty Plot       |    13.1 |
| Mew        | Move         | Transform        |     5.6 |
| Mew        | Move         | Trick Room       |     5.1 |
| Mew        | Move         | Other (23)       | <   4.8 |
| Latias     | Usage        | 2424             |     9.8 |
| Latias     | Ability      | Levitate         |   100.0 |
| Latias     | Item         | Soul Dew         |    93.1 |
| Latias     | Item         | Other (3)        | <   4.0 |
| Latias     | Nature       | Timid            |    90.8 |
| Latias     | Nature       | Other (3)        | <   4.5 |
| Latias     | HP EV        | Medium (100-150) |    45.5 |
| Latias     | HP EV        | None             |    24.6 |
| Latias     | HP EV        | Max              |    21.0 |
| Latias     | HP EV        | Other (3)        | <   5.3 |
| Latias     | Attack EV    | None             |   100.0 |
| Latias     | Defense EV   | None             |    95.8 |
| Latias     | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   1.6 |
| Latias     | SpAttack EV  | Very High (200+) |    41.6 |
| Latias     | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    22.9 |
| Latias     | SpAttack EV  | None             |    16.7 |
| Latias     | SpAttack EV  | Other (3)        | <   9.0 |
| Latias     | SpDefense EV | None             |    81.8 |
| Latias     | SpDefense EV | Low (50-100)     |     7.6 |
| Latias     | SpDefense EV | Other (4)        | <   4.7 |
| Latias     | Speed EV     | High (150-200)   |    51.4 |
| Latias     | Speed EV     | Max              |    29.2 |
| Latias     | Speed EV     | Very High (200+) |    12.9 |
| Latias     | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   5.2 |
| Latias     | Move         | Dragon Pulse     |    83.0 |
| Latias     | Move         | Calm Mind        |    65.2 |
| Latias     | Move         | Recover          |    64.7 |
| Latias     | Move         | Thunder          |    30.9 |
| Latias     | Move         | Grass Knot       |    29.2 |
| Latias     | Move         | Wish             |    17.8 |
| Latias     | Move         | Draco Meteor     |    16.1 |
| Latias     | Move         | Roost            |    12.3 |
| Latias     | Move         | Surf             |    11.1 |
| Latias     | Move         | Thunderbolt      |    10.1 |
| Latias     | Move         | Protect          |     8.7 |
| Latias     | Move         | Roar             |     8.2 |
| Latias     | Move         | Other (9)        | <   8.1 |
| Ho-oh      | Usage        | 2171             |     8.8 |
| Ho-oh      | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Ho-oh      | Item         | Life Orb         |    63.1 |
| Ho-oh      | Item         | Leftovers        |    16.6 |
| Ho-oh      | Item         | Choice Band      |    13.0 |
| Ho-oh      | Item         | Other (3)        | <   4.3 |
| Ho-oh      | Nature       | Adamant          |    52.1 |
| Ho-oh      | Nature       | Careful          |    26.7 |
| Ho-oh      | Nature       | Other (5)        | <   9.7 |
| Ho-oh      | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    36.0 |
| Ho-oh      | HP EV        | High (150-200)   |    29.9 |
| Ho-oh      | HP EV        | None             |    26.9 |
| Ho-oh      | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   5.5 |
| Ho-oh      | Attack EV    | Max              |    61.1 |
| Ho-oh      | Attack EV    | Very High (200+) |    23.3 |
| Ho-oh      | Attack EV    | None             |    11.9 |
| Ho-oh      | Attack EV    | Other (2)        | <   2.6 |
| Ho-oh      | Defense EV   | None             |    98.4 |
| Ho-oh      | Defense EV   | Medium (100-150) |     1.6 |
| Ho-oh      | SpAttack EV  | None             |    94.9 |
| Ho-oh      | SpAttack EV  | Other (2)        | <   2.8 |
| Ho-oh      | SpDefense EV | None             |    85.7 |
| Ho-oh      | SpDefense EV | Max              |     7.5 |
| Ho-oh      | SpDefense EV | Other (3)        | <   2.8 |
| Ho-oh      | Speed EV     | Very Low (<50)   |    28.6 |
| Ho-oh      | Speed EV     | Low (50-100)     |    25.4 |
| Ho-oh      | Speed EV     | Max              |    19.9 |
| Ho-oh      | Speed EV     | None             |    12.6 |
| Ho-oh      | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <  12.4 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Sacred Fire      |    94.7 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Earthquake       |    71.3 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Roost            |    70.1 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Substitute       |    49.0 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Brave Bird       |    39.0 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Punishment       |    20.0 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Thunder          |     6.7 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Return           |     5.1 |
| Ho-oh      | Move         | Other (13)       | <   4.3 |
| Giratina   | Usage        | 2079             |     8.4 |
| Giratina   | Ability      | Pressure         |   100.0 |
| Giratina   | Item         | Leftovers        |    90.3 |
| Giratina   | Item         | Other (4)        | <   2.9 |
| Giratina   | Nature       | Bold             |    48.1 |
| Giratina   | Nature       | Impish           |    33.2 |
| Giratina   | Nature       | Other (6)        | <   5.1 |
| Giratina   | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    59.1 |
| Giratina   | HP EV        | Max              |    26.5 |
| Giratina   | HP EV        | Other (3)        | <   6.1 |
| Giratina   | Attack EV    | None             |    90.8 |
| Giratina   | Attack EV    | Other (4)        | <   3.4 |
| Giratina   | Defense EV   | Very High (200+) |    42.8 |
| Giratina   | Defense EV   | Max              |    33.4 |
| Giratina   | Defense EV   | None             |    15.0 |
| Giratina   | Defense EV   | Other (2)        | <   6.6 |
| Giratina   | SpAttack EV  | None             |    85.0 |
| Giratina   | SpAttack EV  | Very Low (<50)   |     6.7 |
| Giratina   | SpAttack EV  | Other (3)        | <   3.8 |
| Giratina   | SpDefense EV | None             |    44.5 |
| Giratina   | SpDefense EV | Very Low (<50)   |    32.3 |
| Giratina   | SpDefense EV | Other (5)        | <   9.3 |
| Giratina   | Speed EV     | None             |    74.3 |
| Giratina   | Speed EV     | Very Low (<50)   |    19.5 |
| Giratina   | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   3.6 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Rest             |    73.3 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Will-o-wisp      |    64.4 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Sleep Talk       |    62.1 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Dragon Pulse     |    43.3 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Dragon Claw      |    28.4 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Calm Mind        |    26.4 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Roar             |    25.2 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Thunder          |    12.1 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Substitute       |     9.2 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Shadow Force     |     7.4 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Draco Meteor     |     6.8 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Outrage          |     6.4 |
| Giratina   | Move         | Other (10)       | <   6.3 |
| Tyranitar  | Usage        | 1496             |     6.0 |
| Tyranitar  | Ability      | Sand Stream      |   100.0 |
| Tyranitar  | Item         | Choice Band      |    30.5 |
| Tyranitar  | Item         | Leftovers        |    30.1 |
| Tyranitar  | Item         | Lum Berry        |    15.2 |
| Tyranitar  | Item         | Other (6)        | <   9.4 |
| Tyranitar  | Nature       | Adamant          |    49.3 |
| Tyranitar  | Nature       | Careful          |    17.1 |
| Tyranitar  | Nature       | Jolly            |    16.5 |
| Tyranitar  | Nature       | Other (7)        | <   5.3 |
| Tyranitar  | HP EV        | None             |    50.6 |
| Tyranitar  | HP EV        | Max              |    34.7 |
| Tyranitar  | HP EV        | Other (3)        | <   9.9 |
| Tyranitar  | Attack EV    | Max              |    67.8 |
| Tyranitar  | Attack EV    | Low (50-100)     |    15.2 |
| Tyranitar  | Attack EV    | Other (4)        | <   6.2 |
| Tyranitar  | Defense EV   | None             |    90.2 |
| Tyranitar  | Defense EV   | Other (4)        | <   4.2 |
| Tyranitar  | SpAttack EV  | None             |    91.4 |
| Tyranitar  | SpAttack EV  | Low (50-100)     |     5.7 |
| Tyranitar  | SpAttack EV  | Other (2)        | <   1.5 |
| Tyranitar  | SpDefense EV | None             |    56.4 |
| Tyranitar  | SpDefense EV | Max              |    17.3 |
| Tyranitar  | SpDefense EV | Very High (200+) |    12.4 |
| Tyranitar  | SpDefense EV | Other (4)        | <   4.4 |
| Tyranitar  | Speed EV     | None             |    59.0 |
| Tyranitar  | Speed EV     | Max              |    26.5 |
| Tyranitar  | Speed EV     | Other (4)        | <   6.5 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Crunch           |    81.0 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Stone Edge       |    72.2 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Earthquake       |    51.1 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Pursuit          |    39.1 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    21.0 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Dragon Dance     |    20.8 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Fire Punch       |    14.0 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Superpower       |    11.4 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Ice Beam         |    11.0 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Substitute       |     9.1 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Payback          |     8.6 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Focus Punch      |     8.3 |
| Tyranitar  | Move         | Other (18)       | <   6.4 |
| Metagross  | Usage        | 1333             |     5.4 |
| Metagross  | Ability      | Clear Body       |   100.0 |
| Metagross  | Item         | Lum Berry        |    32.7 |
| Metagross  | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    16.0 |
| Metagross  | Item         | Choice Band      |    15.5 |
| Metagross  | Item         | Leftovers        |    14.4 |
| Metagross  | Item         | Other (4)        | <   8.3 |
| Metagross  | Nature       | Adamant          |    74.9 |
| Metagross  | Nature       | Jolly            |    16.5 |
| Metagross  | Nature       | Other (3)        | <   4.5 |
| Metagross  | HP EV        | Max              |    50.4 |
| Metagross  | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    21.3 |
| Metagross  | HP EV        | None             |    19.2 |
| Metagross  | HP EV        | Other (3)        | <   5.7 |
| Metagross  | Attack EV    | Max              |    49.5 |
| Metagross  | Attack EV    | Low (50-100)     |    17.1 |
| Metagross  | Attack EV    | Very High (200+) |    16.8 |
| Metagross  | Attack EV    | Other (3)        | <   7.2 |
| Metagross  | Defense EV   | None             |    76.5 |
| Metagross  | Defense EV   | Very Low (<50)   |    15.8 |
| Metagross  | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   3.5 |
| Metagross  | SpAttack EV  | None             |    98.3 |
| Metagross  | SpAttack EV  | Max              |     1.7 |
| Metagross  | SpDefense EV | None             |    63.4 |
| Metagross  | SpDefense EV | Max              |    11.6 |
| Metagross  | SpDefense EV | Other (5)        | <   7.4 |
| Metagross  | Speed EV     | None             |    69.6 |
| Metagross  | Speed EV     | Max              |    15.5 |
| Metagross  | Speed EV     | Other (4)        | <   6.6 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Meteor Mash      |    79.2 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Explosion        |    74.7 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Bullet Punch     |    65.2 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Earthquake       |    58.7 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    42.6 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Pursuit          |    23.6 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Ice Punch        |    21.0 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Thunderpunch     |     7.8 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Light Screen     |     5.1 |
| Metagross  | Move         | Other (9)        | <   4.7 |
| Jirachi    | Usage        | 1266             |     5.1 |
| Jirachi    | Ability      | Serene Grace     |   100.0 |
| Jirachi    | Item         | Leftovers        |    80.8 |
| Jirachi    | Item         | Choice Scarf     |    12.8 |
| Jirachi    | Item         | Other (2)        | <   3.3 |
| Jirachi    | Nature       | Careful          |    60.5 |
| Jirachi    | Nature       | Jolly            |    11.8 |
| Jirachi    | Nature       | Other (7)        | <   8.4 |
| Jirachi    | HP EV        | Max              |    70.4 |
| Jirachi    | HP EV        | None             |    14.1 |
| Jirachi    | HP EV        | Other (4)        | <   9.3 |
| Jirachi    | Attack EV    | None             |    70.0 |
| Jirachi    | Attack EV    | Max              |    21.0 |
| Jirachi    | Attack EV    | Other (2)        | <   6.0 |
| Jirachi    | Defense EV   | Very Low (<50)   |    47.2 |
| Jirachi    | Defense EV   | None             |    36.3 |
| Jirachi    | Defense EV   | Other (4)        | <   9.4 |
| Jirachi    | SpAttack EV  | None             |    97.3 |
| Jirachi    | SpAttack EV  | Max              |     2.7 |
| Jirachi    | SpDefense EV | Very High (200+) |    49.8 |
| Jirachi    | SpDefense EV | None             |    23.8 |
| Jirachi    | SpDefense EV | High (150-200)   |    16.0 |
| Jirachi    | SpDefense EV | Other (3)        | <   5.0 |
| Jirachi    | Speed EV     | None             |    74.6 |
| Jirachi    | Speed EV     | Max              |    12.6 |
| Jirachi    | Speed EV     | Other (4)        | <   5.2 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | U-turn           |    85.5 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Wish             |    76.1 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Body Slam        |    48.2 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Iron Head        |    45.9 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Protect          |    36.8 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Toxic            |    19.8 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Ice Punch        |    15.6 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Trick            |    10.4 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Fire Punch       |     9.3 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Stealth Rock     |     8.7 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Light Screen     |     8.4 |
| Jirachi    | Move         | Other (10)       | <   4.7 |
| Kingdra    | Usage        | 1118             |     4.5 |
| Kingdra    | Ability      | Swift Swim       |    95.7 |
| Kingdra    | Ability      | Sniper           |     4.3 |
| Kingdra    | Item         | Life Orb         |    56.0 |
| Kingdra    | Item         | Lum Berry        |    24.0 |
| Kingdra    | Item         | Leftovers        |    15.7 |
| Kingdra    | Item         | Other (3)        | <   2.0 |
| Kingdra    | Nature       | Adamant          |    45.7 |
| Kingdra    | Nature       | Lonely           |    36.2 |
| Kingdra    | Nature       | Other (5)        | <   6.3 |
| Kingdra    | HP EV        | None             |    88.4 |
| Kingdra    | HP EV        | Low (50-100)     |     5.6 |
| Kingdra    | HP EV        | Other (3)        | <   3.6 |
| Kingdra    | Attack EV    | Max              |    55.2 |
| Kingdra    | Attack EV    | High (150-200)   |    29.7 |
| Kingdra    | Attack EV    | Other (3)        | <   7.6 |
| Kingdra    | Defense EV   | None             |    93.3 |
| Kingdra    | Defense EV   | Very Low (<50)   |     6.7 |
| Kingdra    | SpAttack EV  | None             |    54.5 |
| Kingdra    | SpAttack EV  | Medium (100-150) |    32.4 |
| Kingdra    | SpAttack EV  | Other (3)        | <   9.6 |
| Kingdra    | SpDefense EV | None             |    97.8 |
| Kingdra    | SpDefense EV | Max              |     2.2 |
| Kingdra    | Speed EV     | Max              |    40.3 |
| Kingdra    | Speed EV     | High (150-200)   |    38.0 |
| Kingdra    | Speed EV     | Other (5)        | <   7.9 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Waterfall        |    92.3 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Outrage          |    89.0 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Dragon Dance     |    82.6 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Draco Meteor     |    40.7 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Substitute       |    23.3 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Return           |    21.1 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Surf             |     9.5 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Dragon Pulse     |     8.8 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Hydro Pump       |     6.7 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Ice Beam         |     6.1 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Rain Dance       |     5.3 |
| Kingdra    | Move         | Other (5)        | <   4.8 |
| Lucario    | Usage        | 980              |     4.0 |
| Lucario    | Ability      | Inner Focus      |    96.5 |
| Lucario    | Ability      | Steadfast        |     3.5 |
| Lucario    | Item         | Life Orb         |    74.8 |
| Lucario    | Item         | Choice Scarf     |     6.2 |
| Lucario    | Item         | Other (7)        | <   5.3 |
| Lucario    | Nature       | Adamant          |    73.6 |
| Lucario    | Nature       | Jolly            |     7.8 |
| Lucario    | Nature       | Other (6)        | <   5.4 |
| Lucario    | HP EV        | None             |    97.2 |
| Lucario    | HP EV        | Other (2)        | <   1.5 |
| Lucario    | Attack EV    | Max              |    83.0 |
| Lucario    | Attack EV    | None             |    10.1 |
| Lucario    | Attack EV    | Other (4)        | <   2.6 |
| Lucario    | Defense EV   | None             |    96.1 |
| Lucario    | Defense EV   | Other (2)        | <   2.2 |
| Lucario    | SpAttack EV  | None             |    86.5 |
| Lucario    | SpAttack EV  | Max              |     8.1 |
| Lucario    | SpAttack EV  | Other (2)        | <   3.3 |
| Lucario    | SpDefense EV | None             |    94.5 |
| Lucario    | SpDefense EV | Other (2)        | <   4.3 |
| Lucario    | Speed EV     | Max              |    87.6 |
| Lucario    | Speed EV     | None             |     8.9 |
| Lucario    | Speed EV     | Other (2)        | <   1.9 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Close Combat     |    86.7 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Extremespeed     |    82.1 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Crunch           |    75.5 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Swords Dance     |    75.3 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Aura Sphere      |    11.0 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Ice Punch        |     7.7 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Shadow Ball      |     7.5 |
| Lucario    | Move         | HP-Ice           |     7.5 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Dark Pulse       |     6.6 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Vacuum Wave      |     5.2 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Stone Edge       |     5.1 |
| Lucario    | Move         | Other (11)       | <   4.6 |
| Bronzong   | Usage        | 962              |     3.9 |
| Bronzong   | Ability      | Levitate         |    83.8 |
| Bronzong   | Ability      | Heatproof        |    16.2 |
| Bronzong   | Item         | Leftovers        |    40.8 |
| Bronzong   | Item         | Light Clay       |    38.1 |
| Bronzong   | Item         | Occa Berry       |    11.5 |
| Bronzong   | Item         | Other (4)        | <   5.9 |
| Bronzong   | Nature       | Sassy            |    33.2 |
| Bronzong   | Nature       | Relaxed          |    28.6 |
| Bronzong   | Nature       | Careful          |    28.5 |
| Bronzong   | Nature       | Other (3)        | <   6.4 |
| Bronzong   | HP EV        | Max              |    98.1 |
| Bronzong   | HP EV        | None             |     1.9 |
| Bronzong   | Attack EV    | None             |    61.4 |
| Bronzong   | Attack EV    | High (150-200)   |    17.7 |
| Bronzong   | Attack EV    | Low (50-100)     |    14.7 |
| Bronzong   | Attack EV    | Other (2)        | <   3.2 |
| Bronzong   | Defense EV   | None             |    54.8 |
| Bronzong   | Defense EV   | Low (50-100)     |    22.4 |
| Bronzong   | Defense EV   | Medium (100-150) |    16.2 |
| Bronzong   | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   2.3 |
| Bronzong   | SpAttack EV  | None             |   100.0 |
| Bronzong   | SpDefense EV | Max              |    33.5 |
| Bronzong   | SpDefense EV | High (150-200)   |    18.6 |
| Bronzong   | SpDefense EV | Medium (100-150) |    15.3 |
| Bronzong   | SpDefense EV | Very Low (<50)   |    10.8 |
| Bronzong   | SpDefense EV | Other (3)        | <   9.2 |
| Bronzong   | Speed EV     | None             |   100.0 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Explosion        |    90.2 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Gyro Ball        |    60.5 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Stealth Rock     |    58.1 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Light Screen     |    43.3 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Trick Room       |    38.5 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Reflect          |    35.7 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Hypnosis         |    32.4 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Earthquake       |    11.9 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Rain Dance       |     6.1 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Toxic            |     5.5 |
| Bronzong   | Move         | Other (6)        | <   2.8 |
| Manaphy    | Usage        | 883              |     3.6 |
| Manaphy    | Ability      | Hydration        |   100.0 |
| Manaphy    | Item         | Leftovers        |    73.6 |
| Manaphy    | Item         | Life Orb         |    16.3 |
| Manaphy    | Item         | Other (4)        | <   3.8 |
| Manaphy    | Nature       | Timid            |    70.3 |
| Manaphy    | Nature       | Calm             |    14.2 |
| Manaphy    | Nature       | Other (3)        | <   8.8 |
| Manaphy    | HP EV        | Low (50-100)     |    54.5 |
| Manaphy    | HP EV        | None             |    16.2 |
| Manaphy    | HP EV        | Very High (200+) |    12.0 |
| Manaphy    | HP EV        | Other (4)        | <   7.3 |
| Manaphy    | Attack EV    | None             |    98.6 |
| Manaphy    | Attack EV    | Medium (100-150) |     1.4 |
| Manaphy    | Defense EV   | None             |    94.6 |
| Manaphy    | Defense EV   | Other (3)        | <   2.5 |
| Manaphy    | SpAttack EV  | Max              |    76.8 |
| Manaphy    | SpAttack EV  | High (150-200)   |    11.6 |
| Manaphy    | SpAttack EV  | None             |    10.3 |
| Manaphy    | SpAttack EV  | Low (50-100)     |     1.3 |
| Manaphy    | SpDefense EV | None             |    80.2 |
| Manaphy    | SpDefense EV | Medium (100-150) |    12.4 |
| Manaphy    | SpDefense EV | Other (3)        | <   3.4 |
| Manaphy    | Speed EV     | High (150-200)   |    51.9 |
| Manaphy    | Speed EV     | None             |    22.1 |
| Manaphy    | Speed EV     | Max              |    15.1 |
| Manaphy    | Speed EV     | Other (3)        | <   5.6 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Surf             |    96.8 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Rest             |    86.3 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Tail Glow        |    81.5 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Ice Beam         |    57.4 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Grass Knot       |    43.3 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Toxic            |    12.1 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Heart Swap       |     6.0 |
| Manaphy    | Move         | Other (7)        | <   3.2 |
| Shedinja   | Usage        | 863              |     3.5 |
| Shedinja   | Ability      | Wonder Guard     |   100.0 |
| Shedinja   | Item         | Focus Sash       |    94.2 |
| Shedinja   | Item         | Other (2)        | <   4.2 |
| Shedinja   | Nature       | Adamant          |    67.0 |
| Shedinja   | Nature       | Lonely           |    30.7 |
| Shedinja   | Nature       | Jolly            |     2.3 |
| Shedinja   | HP EV        | None             |    99.5 |
| Shedinja   | HP EV        | Max              |     0.5 |
| Shedinja   | Attack EV    | Max              |    98.0 |
| Shedinja   | Attack EV    | None             |     2.0 |
| Shedinja   | Defense EV   | None             |    99.7 |
| Shedinja   | Defense EV   | Max              |     0.3 |
| Shedinja   | SpAttack EV  | None             |   100.0 |
| Shedinja   | SpDefense EV | None             |    99.8 |
| Shedinja   | SpDefense EV | Max              |     0.2 |
| Shedinja   | Speed EV     | Max              |    98.6 |
| Shedinja   | Speed EV     | None             |     1.4 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | X-Scissor        |    96.5 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Shadow Sneak     |    91.4 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Swords Dance     |    80.7 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Will-o-wisp      |    72.0 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Protect          |    14.1 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Sucker Punch     |    10.5 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Confuse Ray      |     9.4 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Toxic            |     5.1 |
| Shedinja   | Move         | Other (7)        | <   4.7 |
@ultimifier sub Darkrai is now at 37%

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2193761#post2193761

While Mew must trade a move for Baton Pass, what if it carried something like Taunt/Rock Polish/Baton Pass/Block, and passed a Rock Polish to a Pokemon which could then Nasty Plot or Swords Dance on something that can barely damage it? That is, splitting the job of boosting Stats. Since Smeargle is on OU Baton Pass teams mainly due to its ability to Mean Look Pass, I think having a 3 Pokemon Baton Pass chain could become more viable (as opposed to two Pokemon- a Mew and a receiver). I'm not sure as to which Uber-viable Pokemon can learn Baton Pass, but I think Scizor could make an appearance. If a Scizor switches in to U-turn off Mew, Scizor could switch in and take negligible damage.

What about then, with GRAVITY in play? HG/SS gave us more Uber Gravity users. Gravity/U-Turn Jirachi is one that we already had, and is probably the best one I can think of off the top of my head as well.

Mew@Lum Berry?
haven't quite decided what Nature/EVs
-Block
-Hypnosis
-Baton Pass
-Rock Polish/Taunt/Nasty Plot/?

Gravity turns Hypnosis into a 100% accurate move, giving Mew plenty of opportunity to set up. Lum Berry would ensure no Status effects are going to work on you. Hopefully the Pokemon can't one-shot Mew, hopefully can't two-shot it either. Rock Polish/Block/Hypnosis appropriately, and pass.

It's a shame Mew still doesn't have anything to block a Scizor U-Turn though if it wakes up too soon. Not even Hypnosis and then Disabling is gonna work since Disable would fail if Scizor never got the chance to use U-Turn.

^Gravity not only grounds all flyers / levitators, but it increases the accuracy of moves by 2 levels.

60*1.5 = 90
90*1.5=135

Whoa, what? o_0 Gravity makes Hypnosis more accurate, how?
http://www.smogon.com/dp/moves/gravity

For 5 turns after this move is used, immunity to Ground-type attacks, as well as immunity to Arena Trap, Toxic Spikes, and Spikes as a result of the Flying type, the Levitate ability, or Magnet Rise, is nullified. Further, the use of Bounce, Fly, Hi Jump Kick, and Jump Kick is prevented. If Fly or Bounce is in the process of being charged, the user immediately stops using the move when Gravity is used. During the effect, evasion modifiers for all Pokémon on the field are lowered by two. This also means that all move accuracies are boosted by 1.67x while Gravity is in play, meaning all moves with 60% or more accuracy normally always hit during Gravity (60 x 1.67 = 100)

This is an interesting thread.

In think i'll try Ubers now, maybe playing Ubers will help me be a better OU player but giving me a different perspective on pokemon.

This is an interesting thread.

In think i'll try Ubers now, maybe playing Ubers will help me be a better OU player but giving me a different perspective on pokemon.
lol I thought the same thing when I started ubers,
it really messed up my OU game (for a while)
but now I play UU OU and Ubers,
and I (think) I play them all fairly well.
I agree, playing ubers changes your perspective.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Mewtwo is good Gravity abuser. He can set-up Gravity and use powerful attacks like Blizzard, Thunder and Focus Blast without worrying about accuracy.

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
252 SpAtk/252 Spd/ 4 HP
-Gravity
-Focus Blast
-Blizzard
-Thunder/Selfdestruct

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62514

aw shit...Arceus will probably be Uber-legal now. I really don't want Uber Arceus. It opens up new possibilities that are a complete "can of worms" in my opinion. He will be worse than Kyogre. Every team will be able to use him somehow. Discuss!

here is the set I will probably use...

Arceus @ Fist Plate
92 HP/240 SpA/176 Spe Timid
Substitute
Calm Mind
Judgement
Ice Beam/Shadow Ball

IF it is not at level 100 or for some reason something doesn't work with it.

Tell me how this is not perfect for my team.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Mewtwo is good Gravity abuser. He can set-up Gravity and use powerful attacks like Blizzard, Thunder and Focus Blast without worrying about accuracy.

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
252 SpAtk/252 Spd/ 4 HP
-Gravity
-Focus Blast
-Blizzard
-Thunder/Selfdestruct
No point. CM + Aura Sphere and Ice Beam does more damage than Focus Blast and Blizzard. Rain is omnipresent in ubers anyway, so Thunder's accuracy wouldn't make any difference. Gravity would probably be a novelty at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)