Welcome to our simulator forum

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Awesome, hopefully the server is back up so I could play on it.

I've been waiting for this since I started playing on PO. I've already got a nice rating on Beta, but it's gonna be great to start playing against smogoners again.

This is good news. Without an official server, I can't help but feel activity has declined on Smogon. Its been nigh impossible to test teams recently.

/smiles/
Seriously, I'm looking forward to actually meeting people I know on the PO server, especially since Shoody and Pokelab wont work for me, each for their own reason.

more one time thanks for the great server, but, well, the beta server still got a better tier list. Please work in the tier list from smogon, things like salamence overconfidence needs to be tested as soon as possible to decide if this will be OU or uber.

more one time thanks for the great server, but, well, the beta server still got a better tier list. Please work in the tier list from smogon, things like salamence overconfidence needs to be tested as soon as possible to decide if this will be OU or uber.

There is no way that's Uber. Just because you got swept pretty bad once does not make a pokemon Uber. Just means you have to get better.

Thank you so much for getting this up and running! The meta has been pretty chaotic (read: less fun to play) without the community's input.

This is awesome, thank you everyone that contributed! =)

I'm just wondering if there is going to be a 4th gen NU ladder added? I can promise you that it would make myself and many others very happy! ;D

Thank you for this as this means no more sub punch blisseys (yes someone actually used one). And probaly the most obvious question ever but how do I check my rating again lol?

Thank you for this as this means no more sub punch blisseys (yes someone actually used one). And probaly the most obvious question ever but how do I check my rating again lol?

Right click your name and there is an option to check ranking. Also since Smogon is using the same scripts as beta you can view your ranking by typing /ranking

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To be honest, we're using a slightly modified script. Most of the changes are in the owner administration, the key stuff being that dream world pokemon are now listed in a seperate file (line by line), and I can no longer mod/admin unregistered users.

There's also minor grammar changes here and there, but nothing major. Most commands should be the same.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is awesome, thank you everyone that contributed! =)

I'm just wondering if there is going to be a 4th gen NU ladder added? I can promise you that it would make myself and many others very happy! ;D
Seconded. This is great news, but it will be much greater once I can play NU!

Seconded. This is great news, but it will be much greater once I can play NU!
It takes a while. Since the default tier system on the server is different it will take a while to install a new tier. I'm sure Super is working on it. ^^

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Hey guys, when I download it, it comes up in textedit thingy. Does anyone know how to get it to work on a mac?
Yeah, the download link on the homepage is misleading.

Download the Mac version here. Make sure you have OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or it may not work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)