Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I misunderstood the 1st Gen Retyping part of WSC 33, and made the wrong thing, but I like it anyway so here it goes.

Robofable, a Steel retyping of Clefable.

Critique is always nice.

Hi there,

I am looking for some suggestions on font to use for my thread. I want something cute, and most likely pink =)

Here is a sample banner, the text on this will say 'Uber'. If anyone wants to do something up, I'd love it =)

Here are two copies, one blank, one text i'm not sure if I like. I also am not really fond of how the 'grass' is in front of Shaymin in the one with the text. His reasoning was that Pokemon are found in tall grass, while I agreed with him, I didn't think it looked like grass, lol.

Wondering if anyone can resize this for me to meet smogon avatar requirements.

(Smaller than 100x100 and 30kb or less)

EDIT: Taken care of.

Could someone make me a BAnner for OU/BL, UU/NU, Trophy Case, Redistributables, and Non-Redistributables? I dont care what Pokemon u use Just make me an epic Pokemon one for me Thank you Whoever does will get 5 Credits for when I open my epic trade thread

I opened it and I now can give 5 credits I still need this done

Hi there,

I am looking for some suggestions on font to use for my thread. I want something cute, and most likely pink =)

Here is a sample banner, the text on this will say 'Uber'. If anyone wants to do something up, I'd love it =)

Here are two copies, one blank, one text i'm not sure if I like. I also am not really fond of how the 'grass' is in front of Shaymin in the one with the text. His reasoning was that Pokemon are found in tall grass, while I agreed with him, I didn't think it looked like grass, lol.
[/CENTER]
Hey Aurica, this is my first request so I am sorry if it's not to perhaps you'd want, but I thought I'd give it a go!

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but here it goes...
Sometime in the future I will be in need of sprites of Godzilla and his friends. If anyone is interested in spriting the giant japanese monsters could you please contact me via PM. I will give further detail to anyone who does get in touch with me

I need a banner for a gym done, heres how it should look:
Title: The Zero Gravity Gym, with an ominous sort of font
Dusknoir to the right of the title, clefable to the left
Banner Apperance: A sort of pressurized Feel, as if the whole banner is being compacted (by gravity)
Thanks!

Interesting. I'm not convinced about that blueish mountain left-of-centre. There's some graphical inconsistency with the water routes. And why are the small islands that shade of brown?

Interesting. I'm not convinced about that blueish mountain left-of-centre. There's some graphical inconsistency with the water routes. And why are the small islands that shade of brown?
They are like rocky places. Also, it's the same shading as HGSS map.

Do you think I should make it brighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)