5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Yes, I had noticed, but I recall seeing people getting 4th Gen questions answered here as well. Either way, sorry.

I'm using a clock with a seconds hand.

It's ok. :P I'm not trying to minimod, I just think you should post your questions there since they don't belong in this thread.

That might be the problem. I found that it's really hard to use a clock with a second hand to hit a delay. Try using this timer (If you have Windows). If you don't know how to use it, post in the 4th gen. help thread and I can help. :]

Thank you, it turns out I already had it DL'd but I never ended up using it because I quit Gen IV RNGing pretty soon after I started it. I'll use this and see if I have any better luck, thanks.

Has anyone done any RNGs on an acekard? I don't have a retail Japanese B/W version, and I'm trying to get a flawless movie Victini. My (silly) question is if key presses work on it?

It's ridiculous because whenever I try to calibrate with a key press, there's never any results. If I do this without holding any buttons, I would get a result or two. Yes, I widened the timer0 from 800 to FFF.

i put all my information into the RNG reporter correctly but when i click generate it doesnt find anything...im very new to RNGing so i could use big help.

Has anyone done any RNGs on an acekard? I don't have a retail Japanese B/W version, and I'm trying to get a flawless movie Victini. My (silly) question is if key presses work on it?

It's ridiculous because whenever I try to calibrate with a key press, there's never any results. If I do this without holding any buttons, I would get a result or two. Yes, I widened the timer0 from 800 to FFF.
I know a few people that can help ypu. xElite, Alexa have done these M14 Victinis, and Alexa did hers on a Flash Cart. You can ask her. Sorry I am not much help. Although I do want to know the answer to this question too.

Trepaws said:
i put all my information into the RNG reporter correctly but when i click generate it doesnt find anything...im very new to RNGing so i could use big help.
It usually takes a while to search for seeds. it really dependa how specific it is. no keypresses, shiny, capture and specific Hiddenpower will no doubt decrease ypur chances of finding a seed quickly. that being said, what are you looking for?

It usually takes a while to search for seeds. it really dependa how specific it is. no keypresses, shiny, capture and specific Hiddenpower will no doubt decrease ypur chances of finding a seed quickly. that being said, what are you looking for?
im just searchin for a flawless poke no shiney no HP nothin

i set the clock go on 25 sec press 'a' after the nintendo screen sweetscent a poke catch find its ivs with PO plug them in with all my other info mac address ds lite etc (the time and date is in too) then i search and get my info the when i go into the part to generate the times i put ==31 in all necessary slots pic the ability and generate it

i set the clock go on 25 sec press 'a' after the nintendo screen sweetscent a poke catch find its ivs with PO plug them in with all my other info mac address ds lite etc (the time and date is in too) then i search and get my info the when i go into the part to generate the times i put ==31 in all necessary slots pic the ability and generate it
from my understanding, that should all be correct. You could be just unlucky

Ugh this is so freaking annoying! This never happened to me before, but now it's happened to me every single time. I find my SSF (in this case 49) and my target frame is 70. So I do 22 chatters, and land a frame early. No biggy. I do 23 chatters. Then land two frames late. What am I doing wrong :/

Ugh this is so freaking annoying! This never happened to me before, but now it's happened to me every single time. I find my SSF (in this case 49) and my target frame is 70. So I do 22 chatters, and land a frame early. No biggy. I do 23 chatters. Then land two frames late. What am I doing wrong :/

Are you RNGing in a place with NPCs? The NPC might be changing the SSF if you are. Try finding your most common SSF and advancing accordingly until you get your target.

Are you RNGing in a place with NPCs? The NPC might be changing the SSF if you are. Try finding your most common SSF and advancing accordingly until you get your target.

But even if I had the wrong SSF, I still landed one behind. So one more chatter should fix it right? And im breeding, so I guess there are NPCs by the Day Care...

But even if I had the wrong SSF, I still landed one behind. So one more chatter should fix it right? And im breeding, so I guess there are NPCs by the Day Care...
wrong. their are two, if not three random NpC's on route 3z I believe the rate there is 5 frames per second, but I can't remember where I got that number. and also, how are you chattering? explain exactly how ypu flip through chatot summaries

wrong. their are two, if not three random NpC's on route 3z I believe the rate there is 5 frames per second, but I can't remember where I got that number. and also, how are you chattering? explain exactly how ypu flip through chatot summaries

I use two chatots, view the summary of one (thats 1) then go down to the other chatot (2), then keep flipping back and forth, right?

I use two chatots, view the summary of one (thats 1) then go down to the other chatot (2), then keep flipping back and forth, right?
To be on the safe side, I suggest selecting an adjacent pokemok right next to the chatot, rather then selecting the chatot outright. then press down or up to virw the chatot, and that one view is considered to advance 1 PID, and you are well on your way. I believe doing this you should not have any problems chattering.

Also, I suggest Pausing the game as soon as you enterthe game. open the main menu right away.

Sorry if this has been asked several times.
I'm starting to do the Standard and RNG would like to know to what point should I handle the keypresses to reach a desired seed.

so my current game is not ment to be RNGed!!!!!! lol that sux...i guess i just have to restart the game :(

Restarting your game without RNGing for an ID/SID pair isn't going to improve your odds.

Finding a hexa-flawless spread even with 3 keypresses enabled and a Min/Max frame of 1/6, respectively, is difficult, and the odds of finding such a seed quickly are extremely thin. Changing the month you're searching in won't necessarily yield you any better results any quicker, either. I would recommend learning how to breed Pokemon. Getting a flawless spread is much easier this way, as well as less time-consuming.

To start RNGing, however, I would recommend searching for something a lot more lenient, such as a spread of 31/31/31/x/x/x. You'll get hundreds of results even without keypresses enabled. First see if you can hit such seeds. Such spreads also can make great breeding fodder. Start with small tests and build your way up. Shooting for a flawless spread with zero experience won't make your endevours as enjoyable as you may like.

Good luck.

I'm starting to do the Standard and RNG would like to know to what point should I handle the keypresses to reach a desired seed.

Hold the necessary keypresses down immediately after you start your game (after you hit 'A' at the required Time). You can let go of them after the white Nintendo logo has faded.

You are doing everything right, it is your timing of pressing X to go the menu or A to receive the egg from the Daycare Man that is messing the SSF because of the NPC. Don't worry this happens. My suggestion is, you stick with the earliest starting frame which I'm guessing is the 49 since 72-23= 49 and is the one you believe you got first. Keep doing 21 Chatot calls and don't do more, in a couple of tries you will hit your seed.

so my current game is not ment to be RNGed!!!!!! lol that sux...i guess i just have to restart the game :(

Can you post a picture of the Time Finder screen you are inputting the info to see how it looks like, so maybe we can help better. Also if you haven't already I suggest you do 2 keypresses with all available to search to get a good amount of results.

First just test RNGing, I started on stationaries, you can try searching for random IVs (then just turn the game off) to make sure you have it down. 1 or 2 should be fine because with 3 you can get some really awkward combinations. So once you get the hang of 1 or 2 you can set the number of keypresses to 3.

Can you post a picture of the Time Finder screen you are inputting the info to see how it looks like, so maybe we can help better. Also if you haven't already I suggest you do 2 keypresses with all available to search to get a good amount of results.[/QUOTE]

i cant post a pic but ill try the 2 keypresses

I know a few people that can help ypu. xElite, Alexa have done these M14 Victinis, and Alexa did hers on a Flash Cart. You can ask her. Sorry I am not much help. Although I do want to know the answer to this question too.
Yeah, I'll ask them.

By the way, it seems like it doesn't get any results whatsoever now. I'm sure I can get the parameters because most of the time I keep getting the same IVs when I reset. (With key presses)

Back