International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game against Andy with 16something from somewhere. His team looked SUPER annoying for mine but with good predictions and no hax I was able to pull through.

Just uploaded a new battle video; 95-10978-89795. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you take out a Heatran and a Garchomp without using Ground or Ice moves.

Ranking of 1706. 30 Fights, 26 wins, 3 loss, 1 DC, just fighted against Massi with a ranking of over 1960. I got smashed extremely bad. Easily my most horrible battle to date.

Haha, thanks, but I just lost because of a crit and went down to 1927.. I am so god damn pissed right now.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
With the likes of JiveTime & LPFan being unable to continue in this (un)friendly competition, I am going to yet submit another complaint about the disconnection problem. It's not fair that we have to suffer the consequences.

Anyways, I just faced 2 opponents whom were being 4-0'd. One of them was man enough to let the battle saved, another DC'd just as he was going down.

Once again, my battle count isn't that high but I'm making the most of my time.

I missed the start of the battle as my mum was shouting at me, so I had to go with the first 4 in my team and it went downhill from there. GG
Crappy. Lucky for you though, those 4 mons were decent counters to my team lol.

Currently rated:

Getting closer!

Pedro from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro DCed on me as I was about to win. His rating was in high 1800s.

Shame because the battle was pretty good (unlike about every other one I had today).
Are you sure it was me? I stopped playing one battle after I played with Groose to preserve my 1900 rating, plus, Pedro is a very common name here xD

Just beat Eric from Pennsylvania, he had a very good rating and forfeited against me. Thank you for being a good sport :)

I did get some hax for and against me, but in the end the miss and the crit wouldn't have made a difference because of ttar in the back. GG though you gave me a scare.

EDIT: Hockeyguy, that was you O: well gg lol

I am playing as well with 2 accs. Normally I wouldnt do this but since I cant play with my old DS at Misaki´s house due to safety issues with her router I´m just playing with her together on her game. Ingame name of her game is Misaki and mine is Chris.
I dont think we met any smogoners apart from Matty who I managed to beat in a close game (gg).
Misaki´s game is at an estimated 1850 and I´m somewhere in the low 1700s.

ehm Deku, I have no reason to disconnect on you sinve I already lost to you one time beforw lol
once before, you dcd on me at team preview, and this time, well i don't know if it was an error or something, but before you sent out your lasr poke, I directly got the bluescreen...

Just battled some person with 1880 rating running a trick room team with a cress, heatran, gastrodon and machamp I forget the name of the person they d/c'd after I out predicted him twice I was up 4-1 with no damage to any of my guys i'll never get out of the 1700's at this rate lol
Same thing here. I don't know why I even bother trying anymore.

Right, my net went down for like 10 minutes ¬_¬

I was winning in that match too (IMO was going to win) 4-3 versus Fred from France. Also if someone was facing Andy from UK as well then the same applies to him

I would be very thankful if someone can put this video on Youtube: 85-99789-06767
It's my match against CakesOfSpan from Yesterday.^^

Just beat Eric from Pennsylvania, he had a very good rating and forfeited against me. Thank you for being a good sport :)

I did get some hax for and against me, but in the end the miss and the crit wouldn't have made a difference because of ttar in the back. GG though you gave me a scare.

EDIT: Hockeyguy, that was you O: well gg lol
I didn't even check to see if I was facing a Smogonite. Good battle. Nice team. I don't D/C on anyone. Unfortunately other people don't have that same courtesy (31 D/C's).

I just want to get to 1900. Closest I've gotten is 1875 and 1873. Both times I've lost the next battle and went down 15-20 points. Then it takes 3 or 4 battles just to get back to that point.

Battling a guy Black from Pakistan with Infernape, Tyranitar and Metagross! I'll edit this post to say what happens!

EDIT: I won 2-0. Didn't dc on me though. Had a rating of 190X.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations on 2000+ there TheAshAttacks.

Anyways, I posted a complaint at pokemon.com
While the idea of having competitions over wifi has been excellent for the most part, the problem I am dealing with is where competitors that are about to lose I would see a blue screen indicating that we lost connection with a blue background, so unfriendly. From what I understand, those that intentionally disconnect should be punished, but I hear from other participants on the smogon.com forums is that regardless of whom does the disconnect that a percentage will disqualify both opponents. I also learned that the winner of the Philadelphia VGC Master division on along with the Texas VGC Senior division on April 15, 2012 both had over 100 matches, numerous disconnections against both of them, and both got disconnected from further participating. I'm concerned even though I've only had about 25 counted match but have lost count how many times other opponents disconnected on me. Is there any way to determine that I am still on wifi immediately after this happens so I don't get disqualified from this (un)friendly competition?
I made indirect references to JiveTime & LPFan here.

In (un)Friendly action, I had a tough loss to *Koryo* from UK but easily won against Michael from Texas, both ranked in the upper 1600s

Here's the battle with Michael: 22-18887-03076

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)