Bad Luck You've Had So Far

My Y save file was completely corrupted and I was forced to restart.
I think I take the cake.
This happened to me too, but I turned the system on and off and took the SD card in/out several times and it worked again after about 15 minutes. Nearly gave me a heart attack though! If it ever happens to you again I recommend you try something like this, unless you're on a cart, then it might not work...

This happened to me too, but I turned the system on and off and took the SD card in/out several times and it worked again after about 15 minutes. Nearly gave me a heart attack though! If it ever happens to you again I recommend you try something like this, unless you're on a cart, then it might not work...
They patched that and a GTS filter glitch a while ago.

Anyways, I get a shiny cacturne from a friend safari... it's sassy with 31/8-9/22-23/14-15/26/31

Last edited:
< Has hatched over 650 Froakie Eggs. 1 Shiny so far. Has Torrent.

Everyone else has caught/hatched 124314598123745%&#(!&@(!!! shinies in FS or through MMing.

-_- ..........

EDIT: THAT MAKES 2 WITH TORRENT AS OF JUST NOW. UGH!

Last edited:
Trying to breed a female Magician Fennekin to serve as a better parent.

All the Female Fennekins I have so far have Blaze. All the males have Magician. WHAT IS GOING ON FFFFFFFFFFF

Reactions: JES
Trying to breed a female Magician Fennekin to serve as a better parent.

All the Female Fennekins I have so far have Blaze. All the males have Magician. WHAT IS GOING ON FFFFFFFFFFF
Ive been collecting about 150-270 eggs at a time and hatching them (for Froakie) and I get about 10 decent (5 IVd) Protean females out of it. Keep at it and you will eventually get one.

My friends' luck is making my own seem infinitely pitiful. One friend caught a shiny Pumpkaboo looking for super sized ones. Another caught a shiny Poliwag in the first horde encounter he saw of them. Another friend caught a shiny Magneton, Nidoran Male, and Vanillite and then proceeded to hatch a shiny Inkay on the 15th egg via Masuda method. He obtained those 4 shinies in the first 19 days of the game being out. Another friend of mine wanted to breed for a shiny Honedge by Masuda'ing. 7th egg was shiny.

Meanwhile I'm on egg 410 for Noibat and I've yet to see a hint of teal. Yup.

Once in the Battle Maison, I had Mega Kangaskhan out against a Mr. Mime or something. I was fully paralyzed 3 times in a row. In the same battle, I was down to Noivern, and the foe had something that I don't remember, but it was their last. We were both in KO range of each other, but I outsped.

Draco Meteor missed.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Battle Maison.
Single Battle #16.

I was fighting normally, pretty much set to sweep with mega-blaziken. Then a Sharpedo came out. I was like "Oh okay I got this, I just gotta click Sky Uppercut and it should kill :V"
Sky Uppercut missed. Waterfall kills Blaziken. Speed Boost activated.

"Okay, I just gotta kill it with Fluffy (Slurpuff). I can do this."
Waterfall flinches twice in a row, killing Fluffy.
"Okay goodra. Win this for me."
I killed it with Thunderbolt after taking an Ice Fang (didn't wanna risk outrage).

So what was the final Pokemon?
WIGGLYTUFF. Sludge Bomb only did half, and Play Rough destroyed me.
Frickin battle Maison.

Trying to find a female Modest Gooey Sligoo was a LOT more annoying than it should have been. I kept on getting either Gooey Sligoo with a bad nature or Modest Hydration Sligoo, and finding females in the first place is quite the pain. Halfway through, I decided, "Hey, why not just get a female Gooey Sligoo and find a Modest male in the Dragon egg group with perfect IVs that it would appreciate?" That still didn't quite help. Males aren't entirely uncommon, but I have bad luck with Synchronize, and the few things I found that were Modest had perfect IVs in the wrong places. Needless to say, what I thought was going to be "just a few minutes" actually took a precious 2+ hours out of my life.

But anyway, it all worked out in the end, because I got the parents for 31/31/31/31/31/x Modest Goomy, my first "quint" flawless.

EDIT: Speaking of Thick Fat, a random Azurill I caught in-game is 31/x/31/31/31/x, but it's female. With Thick Fat.

My worst luck came from a Wi-Fi battle I had a few days ago. Vivillion versus Aegislash. Slash went for the King's Shield. I tried Sleep Powder. It missed. 2.5% chance of that happening. Then it Swords Danced, after Sleep Powder missed AGAIN. For anyone keeping track that's about 0.06% chance of happening. I managed to sleep it then, quiver danced next turn... And it woke up and used Shadow Claw. Then finally, Shadow Sneak.

He didn't like my Tauros too much though. So that's something.

Reactions: JES
My friend managed to get a FLAWLESS Timid Charmander with two 3IV parents. On his FIRST EVER Breeding project - he hasn't played pokemon since he was a kid. He also found a shiny Pansear in the wild - although he hates the elemental monkeys with a passion.

And then there's me, who's happy about getting a 4IV Gale Wings Fletch from Wonder Trade.

I have bred over 300 froakies with the Masuda Method, trying to get A high IV HP fire one. Not only have I not gotten the right froakie...

I'm partially colorblind, so I can't tell the difference between certain shades of blue and green.

I don't know if I have been throwing away shiny froakies!

I have bred over 300 froakies with the Masuda Method, trying to get A high IV HP fire one. Not only have I not gotten the right froakie...

I'm partially colorblind, so I can't tell the difference between certain shades of blue and green.

A surefire way to tell if a pokemon is shiny or not is to look at its status screen. If there is a red star mark below its model on the status screen, then it is a shiny.

Look up Froakie in your pokedex and tap the middle button on your touch screen. It'll show you the different forms of Froakie you've seen (male/female), including it's shiny form. If it's shiny form isn't there, you have not seen it yet.

I wanted a Salamence, so I decided to get one. The goal was simple; Nieve Moxie Salamence with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse. Inside a Great Ball.

Starting without Friend Safari Mon's or Ditto's, it took very close to 500 eggs to finally reach it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)