[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Just posting to adjust voting rules(obviously in order to fix some annoyances and stuff):

For future votes beyond this vote, please UNBOLD your vote if you want to cancel your vote instead of posting "Unvote...Vote <USER>". It'll help a crap ton when it comes to counting votes. Anyways, carry on. Just to give you guys a progress report: I AM checking alliances, and you don't need to ask/bombard me with questions about confirmation. You will receive confirmation in due time.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I'm sorry that it has to be this way, but I'm going to have to extend the deadline another 2 or so days.

If I don't update by then, then I truly, truly apologize for the lack of my activity as a host and I hope you understand that I have been having some trouble lately in prioritizing the things that I do in life (yeah, I know, that's a pretty lame excuse, but it is true). Please forgive me for getting all of your hopes up with getting this game on the road. I'll try to explain the problem at hand later, but for now, please bear with me.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
JOHANN IS THE BEST
and this is clearly a conspiracy to make it so every alliance word in the game is formed, and so they can approve said alliances. Anyways, still looking for Hermaphrodite. I'm starting to think it's a spell of some kind, or something. Anyways, if you can make potions out of ingreidents, or something mildly related, then contact me. Be warned however that I have no idea what to do if it is a potion. Also, if anyone has items that they can't use, maybe that's a signal for you to give it to me!:naughty:.

Don't worry, if you help me in any way shape or form, I'll promise you won't feel dissapointed.

well according to the topic in #ff3:
Cycle 0 ends July 2, 2011 @ 10:55 PM EST

that's today.

as for something contributing, i'd love for some of the people that were seldom on irc to contact me. i'm looking to help as many people as humanly possible, so odds are it will be much more of a gain than a loss.

Would somebody mind telling me why I'm getting lynched? Just because I have enough sense to see that ipl is a scumbag...

Then again he likes Fire Emblem and Advance Wars so it's not all bad.

Johann is the best

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i have been informed that smashlloyd20 is a scumbag
he punched someone's mom i guess ?_?
therefore since
Johann is the best
and needs his ego +1 stoked

i shall endeavor to lynch smashlloyd20

what a suspect little critter.

Acklow worked very hard on this game.
...but is not doing so at the moment 9.9

Anybody with a dagger, axe, or whip please contact me; I have something you may be interested in.

For those of you not in IRC at the time:

[08:18] <~Johann> dear players of ff5 mafia,
[08:18] <Quagsires> And others?
[08:18] <~Johann> stuff has come up in my life recently that has taken priority
[08:18] <~Johann> i can not focus that much on the mafia game
[08:18] <~Johann> until further notice
[08:18] <~Johann> i'm sorry if i'm ruining the game for you
[08:18] <~Johann> i hope you understand
[08:19] <~Johann> sincerely,
[08:19] <~Johann> Johann

Johann is the best?

Hi everybody, if you read the above post then you know that I no longer have time to host this complex game. Stuff came up and I'm really sorry. UncleSam will take over as cohost for me. I hope you understand. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)