Resource Forum Rules and Reservation Index

Hello! I've already written a comprehensive guide to Pt/HG/SS battle factory's level 50 mode, but I'm wondering if it'd be possible to get it endorsed with some polish?

My main reason for this is bringing attention to the mode in particular, as most people just starting out tend to play on level 100 due to more intuitive early rounds. However, Factory has always been one of those things that sucks you in and won't let you back out until you've shown it who's boss, and I want to make it clear that the factory does play by a set of rules.

So, requesting permission to write a smogon-endorsed guide to level 50 gen 4 battle factory.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hello! I've already written a comprehensive guide to Pt/HG/SS battle factory's level 50 mode, but I'm wondering if it'd be possible to get it endorsed with some polish?

My main reason for this is bringing attention to the mode in particular, as most people just starting out tend to play on level 100 due to more intuitive early rounds. However, Factory has always been one of those things that sucks you in and won't let you back out until you've shown it who's boss, and I want to make it clear that the factory does play by a set of rules.

So, requesting permission to write a smogon-endorsed guide to level 50 gen 4 battle factory.
Is there any fundamental difference between lvl 50 and lvl 100 besides the obvious? If you've already written it somewhere, I'd like to take a quick look before approving anything if you wouldn't mind, especially if this was published elsewhere.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any fundamental difference between lvl 50 and lvl 100 besides the obvious? If you've already written it somewhere, I'd like to take a quick look before approving anything if you wouldn't mind, especially if this was published elsewhere.
level 50 starts you out with nfe and otherwise weak mons like gloom, chimchar, and beautifly, while open level (100) has the fully evolved and strong mons. you start getting the strong mons in level 50 after about thorton 1, but it's still significantly different from level 100 imo

also here is the already completed guide that they worked on

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
ty

I took a look HeadsILoseTailsYouWin. AFAIK we don't really have anything on-site for the BF so having something to that extent sounds nice. Because of that, though, I think it would be good to include relevant mechanics, regardless of whether it's for lvl 50 or 100. So that may mean pulling from some of those other linked posts in the OP where you posted originally. Like this one for example. In other words, assume people don't really have knowledge of the factory at all. You may want to explicitly address why this is so different from level 100 (which I'm assuming lies in the strategy). Just make sure the reader has enough context to what the factory is and how it works (tho I see you've started down this path already!).

The writing will need to be formalized in parts (i.e. the sets), but you were probably planning on that already.

No qualms if you want to start a thread. Keep in mind that because of the length, it is possible it will take a long time before it's on site.

Hello, I'd like to reserve an article on Gen 8 breeding. This would be an article in collaboration with BilloPS. The Gen 7 breeding guide is a very useful tool, and one that I would pull information from at points. However, Gen 8 has many notable breeding differences including but not limited to...
  • Male Pokemon can now transfer PokeBalls when bred with Ditto.
  • Egg moves can be transferred in the day care without breeding.
  • Apricorn balls have made a return, and thus "Balltism," or the desire for Pokemon to be bred in matching Pokeballs, is a huge thing nowadays.
    • "Hatchism," or hatching a Pokemon in a place that matches its flavor is also seeing an uptick in popularity recently.
  • Masuda method odds have changed from what is listed in the article. This is incorrect, see below.
And there are also just a few notes that I think could be improved upon / added:
  • I want to make the Wi-Fi room a highlighted part of this article. The room is fantastic; users are able to easily get excellent "breedjects" (which would also be covered in the article) to aid their own breeding process. It's a great launching point for anyone interested in breeding.
  • Shiny Pokemon are touched upon in the Gen 7 breeding guide, but I feel there is so much more to explore. This could even be its own article actually. But, I feel it deserves an expansion on the footnote it currently has.
Above all, though, I'd like to create a solid guide that includes all the intricacies there are to breeding, but still maintains a clean look. The Gen 7 breeding guide is excellent information, though I think some visuals could give a guide extra "oomph," ya know?

Hope to begin working on this with Billo soon. Thanks!

EDIT – I browsed through this forum, TFP, and OI for a Gen 8 breeding guide and did not see one. If one exists and I just happened to accidentally miss it, then I do apologize, though I don't think one has been created.

EDIT 2 – I was incorrect, shiny odds haven't changed, I misinterpreted the original article (Gen 7 breeding guide). 1/683 is with Shiny Charm OR Masuda method, but it is 1/512 with both, and I had read the original article as both. The article is just talking about having either, not having both. Odds have not changed this generation.

Last edited:
I would like to reserve a guide for Restricted Sparring. Most sites have light advice for it with recommended teams at best. This is a much more in-depth guide, giving Smogon its usual niche. The guide is already written here, as it was originally going to be for the forums, but I have decided to try and get it published on-site instead. Or maybe in addition? Ideally, I wanted this posted to coincide with the Crown Tundra release (advertised with a tagline roughly, "Need something to do with all your new legendaries?"), but I understand that the GP team is very busy and that is probably unrealistic. So I don't know if it's considered uncouth to do this, but I might post it in the 8th Gen Battle Facilities thread around that time while still seeking onsite publication for broader exposure, provided my reservation is accepted.

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
I would like to reserve a guide for Restricted Sparring. Most sites have light advice for it with recommended teams at best. This is a much more in-depth guide, giving Smogon its usual niche. The guide is already written here, as it was originally going to be for the forums, but I have decided to try and get it published on-site instead. Or maybe in addition? Ideally, I wanted this posted to coincide with the Crown Tundra release (advertised with a tagline roughly, "Need something to do with all your new legendaries?"), but I understand that the GP team is very busy and that is probably unrealistic. So I don't know if it's considered uncouth to do this, but I might post it in the 8th Gen Battle Facilities thread around that time while still seeking onsite publication for broader exposure, provided my reservation is accepted.
Hey, I'm currently waiting to hear back from the GP leads so until I do and get a clearer path forward I think I'd prefer if you hold off posting a thread. That said I'm totally down for this idea. Will keep you informed.

Hey, I'm currently waiting to hear back from the GP leads so until I do and get a clearer path forward I think I'd prefer if you hold off posting a thread. That said I'm totally down for this idea. Will keep you informed.
I just wanted some clarification about "hold off posting a thread" - do you mean in this forum specifically (i.e. don't start with the formal article process until hearing back from GP), or anywhere? The Crown Tundra release is nearly upon us, and I would like to post my guide in the Battle Facilities thread soon if possible.

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
I just wanted some clarification about "hold off posting a thread" - do you mean in this forum specifically (i.e. don't start with the formal article process until hearing back from GP), or anywhere? The Crown Tundra release is nearly upon us, and I would like to post my guide in the Battle Facilities thread soon if possible.
Just here. The BF thread is outside my jurisdiction so you'd have to ask the mods there if you feel like you need approval.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So this is a bit of a weird situation: I have two potential articles already written up! These two articles are very basic introductions to certan roles in Battle Stadium Singles. They're very short articles, but that's the point: the idea is that we'll link them in our currently uploaded analyses for further reading. For example, if a Pokemon needs Stealth Rock support, the analysis will link to the Stealth Rock role analysis, to save on writing and introduce people to further analyses to look at!

Here are the two articles I wrote. Writing them now may seem strange, but I did this because it was something I wanted to show in a staff conversation to illustrate a point. They actually were written fast but... I figured, why waste them?

Trick Room In Battle Stadum Singles

In the fast paced world of 3 versues 3, Trick Room can dramatically change the flow of the game in your favor. They also let fearsome, slow Pokemon such as Glastrier, Tyranitar, and Rhyperior more easily able to sweep.

Trick Room Setters

:ss/porygon2:
Porygon2

With Download, Porygon2 is a Trick Room setter that can potentally sweep on it's own, unque among other good Trick Room setters in Battle Stadium Singles.

:ss/cresselia:
Cresselia

Cresselia is an extremely bulky setter of Trick Room that can restore a teammate's health by sacrificing itelf with Luner Dance. This is a core aspect of most teams centered around Glastrirer, letting it Dynamax early to get rid of potential checks, only for Cresselia to use Trick Room + Lunar Dance to get Glastrier back in.

:ss/mimikyu:
Mimikyu

While fast for a Trick Room setter, Diguise makes Mimkyu a rather reliable one. Curse is also used to let Mimikyu not only have an option to sacrifice itself, but to severely punish more passive Pokemon such as Ferrothorn and Celesteela.

Stealth Rock in Battle Stadium Singles

Even in the fast paced nature of 3 versues 3 battles, Stealth Rock has established itself as an important part of Battle Stadium Singles. It not only destroys meddlesome Focus Sashes, but also punishes switching and can open up new avenues of sweeping. If your team would benefit from Stealth Rock support, consider adding the following Pokemon to your team.

Stealth Rock Setters

:ss/landorus-therian:
Landorus-T

Landorus-T stands out as a Stealth Rock setter that has a good mix of bulk and offense, making it a great choice for most teams.

:ss/ferrothorn:
Ferrothorn

Ferrothorn is a bulky Stealth Rock setter with a vast array of useful resistances, making it a good glue Pokemon for many teams.

:ss/hippowdon:
Hippowdon

Hippowdon's incredible bulk and access to Yawn makes it one of the most dangerous setters of Stealth Rock in Battle Stadium Singles. It can also act as check to key threats such as Cinderace when needed.

:ss/swampert:
Swampert

Swampert's access to a slow Flip Turn makes it a good alternative to Hippowdon for setting up Stealth Rock and Yawn, giving it an alternate role as a pivot. Swampert also doesn't get OHKOed by Urshifu-R, a huge boon for a Stealth Rock setter.

:ss/tyranitar:
Tyranitar

Tyranitar is an extremely specially bulky setter of Stealth Rock, being able to check key threats such as Zapdos while provding good speed control in Rock Tomb and Thunder Wave.

:ss/excadrill:
Excadrill

With a Focus Sash, Excadrill is an offensive Stealth Rock setter that can conistently set them up.

:ss/garchomp:
Garchomp

Garchomp's good bulk and lack of a Water-type weakness make it a good choice for setting up Stealth Rock, especially if your team has issues with Urshifu-R and Nihilego.

:ss/nihilego:
Nihilego

Nihilego is better known for it's fearsome offensive capabilities, but it being so good at forcing out switches makes it a decent Stealth Rock setter as well. Nihilego even has the option to fully dedicate to Steatlh Rock setting as a suicide lead.

:ss/metagross:
Metagross

With Trick + Lagging Tail, Metagross makes for an unexpected and disruptive setter of Stealth Rock. More offensive sets can also run Stealth Rock at the cost of important coverage.

:ss/heatran:
Heatran

Heatran is a bulky setter of Stealth Rock with both incredible resistances, and great offensive power too.

:ss/mamoswine:
Mamoswine

Mamoswine makes for an offensive Stealth Rock lead that severely punishes common offensive Pokemon with it's Ice-type STABs, such as Zapdos and Dragapult. As a bonus, Mamoswine also has Oblivious, making it especially effective against Landorus-T.

:ss/clefable:
Clefable

Clefable is a less common, but still effective Stealth Rock setter thanks to the disruptive nature of Trick, allowing Clefable to cripple foes with items such as Flame Orb or Lagging Tail.

:ss/lycanroc-dusk:
Lycanroc-D

Lycanrock-D has acess to Counter, letting it effectively check physical Dynamaxers while still having the opion to set up Stealth Rock.

So as noted before, these are very short articles. In fact, they're way shorter than our usual ones... so what's the point? Well, unlike most articles, these ones are meant to be updated rapidly and linked to our analyses. See, Battle Stadum Singles started analyses last month, and due to certain circumstances, we've taken a far different approach than Smogon metagames on them. We've opted to make them short and "interconnected" with other parts of the site, such as linking to viability rankings.

With these short "Role Analyses", that'd further play into Battle Stadium's new analysis style of "short and interconnected". Different than your usual Smogon article, but I think this still has value, especially since they'd be updated about as much as BSS analyses currently are (which is to say, a lot!).

I realize articles are in a weird spot right now due to Crown Tundra, but I think posting these now makes sense since BSS started analyses sooner than a lot of Smogon metagames, and these articles should be very simple to GP, HTML, and update!

Ideally, this would be an article series that covers a wide variety of roles to introduce people to more analyses. These include articles on Priority, Counter + Focus Sash, Dual Screens, and other useful topics for Battle Stadium!

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
I think it's an interesting idea, but I'm not convinced IGA is the place for it. Here's my reasoning:
  • Anything that requires constant updating is not conducive to this process. Although these appear to be very short, it feels unnecessarily complicated to add in the requirement of additional GP, html, and upload every time something changes, which sounds to be very frequently (hence why your analyses are BP lists--process needs to be as streamlined as possible).
  • These "articles" are basically tldr's for the already-short analyses and really don't provide any insight. The main goal here is categorizing mons according to their role for quick reference.
  • Given the above two, it makes more sense to me to have this be a feature within the dex itself (obv this feature could be used for many other metas), such as with a "tag" feature not unlike keywords for a webpage. Dex already has sort by meta, mon, move, so it's not farfetched to have a sort by role within a meta. Obv that carries with it complex implications that I'm not privy to, so the easiest solution is to have it be in a thread linked here imo, like you already do as per your "interconnected" policy. In that case you don't even need any supportive text. Just link the analyses under the header of "trick room" or "stealth rock". Instant updates with almost no overhead.
Like I said, I think having a way to organize mons in a role-like way, without having to read thru every one, would be a nice asset . But as of now, I feel like there are more accessible avenues.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Heya, QuiteQuiet directed me here. Now, where do I begin...

So regarding the on-site articles here. They're severely outdated and I doubt any RBYer has used these resources in years. I would argue many of these, due to how outdated they are, are actively misleading people. Checking their old QC-GP threads, for example, the Battling Guide was made in June 2011. This is really, really bad, as it's pre-Crystal_ changes, which brought significant metagame shifts. The RBY UU Metagame guide was made in 2012, and despite being Post-BL removal, it's for 2k10's UU, which is a metagame that's been extinct since Late 2015 and never had any ties to Smogon in the first place. I would argue that every single article on that part of the site needs to be put up for Revamp Reservation. Every. Single. One. Even the CH and Speed Tier guides could be revamped and put into one big article, it's unnecessary to have them in separate places. I'd put an exception in for Tradebacks, as you could link to this TFP article instead, which is actually very good!

So to crack things off, I want to reserve a revamp for the Mechanics Guide. This one has particular issues as it was made in 2008. You have a TFP Article from 2016 here, but it's outdated and misses a few points in my opinion. I've researched more RBY than I would like to admit, and have many ideas to produce a quality, comprehensive mechanics guide to blow these out of the water. I have a few people in mind that could assist in Quality Control as well.

Let's give this part of the site some love, eh? I think it could serve as a good hub for RBY Resources that beginners could make use of.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
What changes are you proposing?
There have been quite a few discoveries since the time of making this, or just outright not noted, such as;
  • Same-type status immunity vs secondary effects, AKA the paraslam mechanic, which just defines games. This not being mentioned in-depth is a massive problem.
  • Reapplication of drops from status, which don't appear explicitly mentioned.
  • Critical hits don't explicitly mention ignoring Light Screen and Reflect, which has become extremely important in the current metagame.
  • Much more detailed information on Mirror Move and Haze mechanics. The latter is there, it just needs fleshing out more. It also misses out Haze removing Mist.
  • Some tweaks to the 1/256 uncertainty as it technically doesn't just affect 100% accurate moves. It is very possible to have a table of accurate accuracy numbers here to serve as a resource.
  • Desync Documentation, there's just none here despite it dominating policy discussion all the time.
  • As with the passing of generations, there are mentions like Fairy-types missing. As such, the guide could generally use with a face-lift there. Technically, RBY has "gained" differences there.
There is also the opportunity to document Stadium mechanics, which despite having a simulator on PS, doesn't have any real documentation anywhere. There are some minor notes in this guide, but many discoveries have been made as of late, such as "No Recoil upon KO", Rest properly removing status, and Haze having a Refresh effect.

There's more, but this is what comes to mind from looking over the guide you currently have on-site.

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
There have been quite a few discoveries since the time of making this, or just outright not noted, such as;
  • Same-type status immunity vs secondary effects, AKA the paraslam mechanic, which just defines games. This not being mentioned in-depth is a massive problem.
  • Reapplication of drops from status, which don't appear explicitly mentioned.
  • Critical hits don't explicitly mention ignoring Light Screen and Reflect, which has become extremely important in the current metagame.
  • Much more detailed information on Mirror Move and Haze mechanics. The latter is there, it just needs fleshing out more. It also misses out Haze removing Mist.
  • Some tweaks to the 1/256 uncertainty as it technically doesn't just affect 100% accurate moves. It is very possible to have a table of accurate accuracy numbers here to serve as a resource.
  • Desync Documentation, there's just none here despite it dominating policy discussion all the time.
  • As with the passing of generations, there are mentions like Fairy-types missing. As such, the guide could generally use with a face-lift there. Technically, RBY has "gained" differences there.
There is also the opportunity to document Stadium mechanics, which despite having a simulator on PS, doesn't have any real documentation anywhere. There are some minor notes in this guide, but many discoveries have been made as of late, such as "No Recoil upon KO", Rest properly removing status, and Haze having a Refresh effect.

There's more, but this is what comes to mind from looking over the guide you currently have on-site.
kk, sounds good.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Since the RBY Mechanics Guide is now in the HTML phase, I was wondering if I could revamp the RBY Speed Tiers and combine it with the Critical Hits as well. While they do their job just fine, they have multiple issues; generally, there just isn't enough information on either of these that could make them far more comprehensive and helpful. I think making a big "Everything about RBY Speed" article could be more useful.

Speed Tier issues;
  • There's no OU/UU differential, which makes the Speed Tiers a bit inaccessible and not very helpful for your average player. Speed Tiers are largely for gaining a handle on a metagame, no?
  • No NFEs or LCs are included which could make for a nice addition I guess? It's annoying that Kadabra and Haunter aren't noted since they're relevant in UU.
  • The Ditto bit is outright misinformation as it doesn't copy the base stats of the opponent in the first place, and even if Niched thought it was unnecessary back in 2010, Ditto could feasibly use its critical hit rate with Struggle, not sure why this happened or how it got past the QC stage.
  • No real information about the importance of Speed, maybe you could even list ways to boost it and what gets Agility. Hell, even metagame contexts could be kinda cool.
Critical Hit issues:
  • Only covers base RBY critical hit rates, with minimal information on how to apply them.
    • Since this was pre-paraslam, it doesn't note that you get to smash through Reflect, which is VERY important.
  • No metagame contexts anywhere, no crit-related learn lists which could be interesting I guess? Could be nice to apply to Tradebacks, iirc a few moves got distributed.
  • No Slash and friends, Focus Energy, or Slash and friends + Focus Energy rates.
  • No Stadium context which is massive since it changes the crit game significantly....

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
Since the RBY Mechanics Guide is now in the HTML phase, I was wondering if I could revamp the RBY Speed Tiers and combine it with the Critical Hits as well. While they do their job just fine, they have multiple issues; generally, there just isn't enough information on either of these that could make them far more comprehensive and helpful. I think making a big "Everything about RBY Speed" article could be more useful.

Speed Tier issues;
  • There's no OU/UU differential, which makes the Speed Tiers a bit inaccessible and not very helpful for your average player. Speed Tiers are largely for gaining a handle on a metagame, no?
  • No NFEs or LCs are included which could make for a nice addition I guess? It's annoying that Kadabra and Haunter aren't noted since they're relevant in UU.
  • The Ditto bit is outright misinformation as it doesn't copy the base stats of the opponent in the first place, and even if Niched thought it was unnecessary back in 2010, Ditto could feasibly use its critical hit rate with Struggle, not sure why this happened or how it got past the QC stage.
  • No real information about the importance of Speed, maybe you could even list ways to boost it and what gets Agility. Hell, even metagame contexts could be kinda cool.
Critical Hit issues:
  • Only covers base RBY critical hit rates, with minimal information on how to apply them.
    • Since this was pre-paraslam, it doesn't note that you get to smash through Reflect, which is VERY important.
  • No metagame contexts anywhere, no crit-related learn lists which could be interesting I guess? Could be nice to apply to Tradebacks, iirc a few moves got distributed.
  • No Slash and friends, Focus Energy, or Slash and friends + Focus Energy rates.
  • No Stadium context which is massive since it changes the crit game significantly....
Sounds good. In fact if you could make some sort of meta distinction in the speed tiers that'd be swell.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Heya, it's me again. Since the Speed Article is in the QC stage and likely won't receive substantial changes, I thought I'd get straight onto the next one. I'm looking to revamp the Tradebacks article. I'll be looking to obsolete the one here and the one from The Flying Press.

The on-site Tradebacks article is just...not very good. Almost everything from it is either outdated, incorrect, or irrelevant; this isn't a surprise, it's from 2005 and wasn't really designed to fit any specific format. It appears that an attempt was made to fix this in 2010, but it never worked out. The Flying Press article on Tradebacks OU from 2015, while good, has quite a few moves missing, mainly those learned through Move Tutor (eg. Flamethrower Golem). Additionally, it lacks depth in terms of metagame analysis and is a bit outdated in this area as well; Golem has obviously fallen from grace, and Alakazam doesn't drop Seismic Tosses for its punches all the time either. Generally, we could just do better. I also think we could push this just a little more to maybe include Tradebacks Ubers in some capacity, but exactly 5 people have thought about that format in their entire lives so I wouldn't dwell on it either.

This article would aim to basically do what the 2010 article aimed to do but with a few tweaks for modernization, tying to the main format, and brevity;
  • An Introduction
    • What are tradebacks and what's the history like? What makes this different from OU?
  • List of Tradeback Moves, with nothing left out
    • just use Bulbapedia and list them all tbh with you mate
  • Notable changes to OU
    • Snorlax, Alakazam, Gengar, Persian, Exeggutor
    • Maybe more niche stuff like Double Dance Seaking and Surf Tauros...
    • New leads (Persian is a big one)
    • Maybe minor Uber stuff
  • Threatlist
  • Conclusion
EDIT: To clarify, I'm not looking to get the TFP article taken down along with the on-site article when this is done, since the TFP one is fine on its own, sorry for the misunderstanding. There's just more we can do which will likely obsolete it in the process.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
Heya, it's me again. Since the Speed Article is in the QC stage and likely won't receive substantial changes, I thought I'd get straight onto the next one. I'm looking to revamp the Tradebacks article. I'll be looking to obsolete the one here and the one from The Flying Press.

The on-site Tradebacks article is just...not very good. Almost everything from it is either outdated, incorrect, or irrelevant; this isn't a surprise, it's from 2005 and wasn't really designed to fit any specific format. It appears that an attempt was made to fix this in 2010, but it never worked out. The Flying Press article on Tradebacks OU from 2015, while good, has quite a few moves missing, mainly those learned through Move Tutor (eg. Flamethrower Golem). Additionally, it lacks depth in terms of metagame analysis and is a bit outdated in this area as well; Golem has obviously fallen from grace, and Alakazam doesn't drop Seismic Tosses for its punches all the time either. Generally, we could just do better. I also think we could push this just a little more to maybe include Tradebacks Ubers in some capacity, but exactly 5 people have thought about that format in their entire lives so I wouldn't dwell on it either.

This article would aim to basically do what the 2010 article aimed to do but with a few tweaks for modernization, tying to the main format, and brevity;
  • An Introduction
    • What are tradebacks and what's the history like? What makes this different from OU?
  • List of Tradeback Moves, with nothing left out
    • just use Bulbapedia and list them all tbh with you mate
  • Notable changes to OU
    • Snorlax, Alakazam, Gengar, Persian, Exeggutor
    • Maybe more niche stuff like Double Dance Seaking and Surf Tauros...
    • New leads (Persian is a big one)
    • Maybe minor Uber stuff
  • Threatlist
  • Conclusion
No objections on my end, so at the very least this could prob replace the IGA one. I have no say on TFP stuff so I'll tag The Dutch Plumberjack for how to play that front.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
TFP stuff can be submitted through the usual procedure (will be happy to approve of an updated article if the current one is outdated), though when this is gonna be more thorough and less digestible then keeping it to just IGA is prob for the best. If a (more concise) TFP article update is planned too then we can try and figure something about with cross-linking or something, but that should not be relevant just yet.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
TFP stuff can be submitted through the usual procedure (will be happy to approve of an updated article if the current one is outdated), though when this is gonna be more thorough and less digestible then keeping it to just IGA is prob for the best. If a (more concise) TFP article update is planned too then we can try and figure something about with cross-linking or something, but that should not be relevant just yet.
Yeah, I fully intend on keeping this to IGA to make something much more thorough, sorry if I miscommunicated anything.

For TFP the current article is fine, the only misinfo it has is how Alakazam changes, which isn't too bad? It makes it out as if the elemental punches outclass Seismic Toss which isn't the case; it ends up having trouble with either Exeggutor or Starmie if it uses either, which balances it out quite well. You pick one of the 3 moves for a team.

With that said, I believe we can get this off the ground?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)