Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
But isn't it also true that it doesn't hurt you to overshoot 252? If that's true and you're making a tradition 252/252/4 build it shouldn't matter?
You cannot overshoot no. It does not let you anymore. 252 is the max.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Thanks, also I'm looking for a water-grass-fire core for my team. I have Frogadier, Fletchling and I was wondering how late ingame are Trevenant/Gourgeist? Are they really late
They are after the 5th gym at the earliest iirc... Maybe even later than that for their first forms. Trev and Gour only appear after 7 badges.

I have a rather complicated question:

Let's say I have a male Poliwhirl with it's Dream World ability and that I have a female Dragonair with no Dream World ability in the daycare. Would the Dratini have a chance to get it's DW ability even though only Poliwhirl has his DW ability?

Thanks, also I'm looking for a water-grass-fire core for my team. I have Frogadier, Fletchling and I was wondering how late ingame are Trevenant/Gourgeist? Are they really late
Yeah Pumpkaboo comes at the 6th gym I think and Trevenant comes just before the eigth. For grass-types, you have quite a bit of choise though- Pansage, Bulbasaur, Roselia, Skiddo, Oddish and Hoppip all come before the second gym.

Say I have unlocked level 2 of an O-Power. Can I unlock level 3 by repeatedly using level 1, or must I use level 2?

Sp... did wee guess right, are the starters Water/Fighting, Fire/Psychic, and Grass/Dark... I haven't gotten far enough to tell.

Oh... double super effective. It's not as cool but it's acceptable I guess. :P Would have preferred Water/Fighting but whatevs. :)

Thanks!

How do these stats look for Yveltal?

HP 200
Atk 135
Def 115
Sp Atk 163
Sp Def 112
Speed 119

It's Modest, so I'm thinking the IVs must be:
- 31 for Atk, Def and Speed (not ideal for Modest...)
- decent IVs for Sp Atk and Sp Def
- fairly high, but not quite 31 for HP.

A keeper sweeper?

Last edited:
I have a rather complicated question:

Let's say I have a male Poliwhirl with it's Dream World ability and that I have a female Dragonair with no Dream World ability in the daycare. Would the Dratini have a chance to get it's DW ability even though only Poliwhirl has his DW ability?
Based on what I read around, it SEEMS that hidden abilities can be passed down only by female (as before) and male breeded with a Ditto. I'd give it a try just to do a little test :P

Can mega stones be stolen? I'm pretty sure they can't be tricked, nor stolen via thief, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Sorry I didn't notice. I'll post it there thx.

Can mega stones be stolen? I'm pretty sure they can't be tricked, nor stolen via thief, but correct me if I'm wrong. Someone insists it can, so I need back up lol.

I am afraid I screwed up. I am in the process of breeding, but I can't find my Everstone anymore: it isn't in the bag, nor held by any of my Pokémon.
I must have released a Pokémon that was still holding it, or sold it by mistake.

Is there only one Everstone in the game?

I am afraid I screwed up. I am in the process of breeding, but I can't find my Everstone anymore: it isn't in the bag, nor held by any of my Pokémon.
I must have released a Pokémon that was still holding it, or sold it by mistake.

Is there only one Everstone in the game?
I'm pretty sure you can catch pokemon holding them. I'd try something like boldore as for getting an everstone.

Is it possible to soft reset until you get a female Lucario from Korrina? I've read that its Nature and IVs are always set, but wasn't sure whether the gender was set too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)