Kinneas drew cutemons

Ack! Stunfisk!

How can it be so cute?!

Game freak should've made it look more like that instead of the...pancake/shoe sole they have now.

Love the fact that I am referred to as "a randomer" in your webcomic. Your art is awesome, and it's been a pleasure looking through it

You are a god walking among us mere mortals. Discs for you! Can I use that Hydreigon as my avatar? It's amazing, plus it's my favorite Pokemon :) The cute one, btw. Also, do I need some program like photoshop to resize properly? Paint is like crap when it comes to resizing stuff in all its pixelated madness.

EDIT: Luv that Squirtle :)

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
TTS I am sorry I always bully you about how I have never won a LoL game with you on my team and I know you asked for this nearly a year ago but I only just finished it because I was doing other stuff.

Infernape and Metagross on their own because I am very happy with those two, especially monkey.

And here is some other stuff:

still alive..

still alive

Kinneas, super-amazing work as always! Your round pokes are the embodiment of cuteness! Could you please draw me either an Empoleon or a Dialga for an avatar? I would love you so much, I'll name my first child after you :)

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU WOULD COLOR THAT GRUMPIG AND GIVE IT IN AVVY FORM
idk what grumpig you are referring to

Going through some requests

Someone requested a Spinda a while ago and I did it but it was bad so here is a better one. He fell over.

I bet you couldn't make Cascoon look cute. And no you can't give it a mouth.
Spiky ball with big eyes ok I'll try.

Nobody requested more Drifloon but I think everybody was thinking it. They have clouds on their heads but they don't show on the white background.

Don't remember posting this and I just found it

I have also been back and recoloured some old stuff that was good but ruined by those thick black lines that were on all my old drawings.

I am also going through old stuff and converting it to avatar size. There'll be a section on the OP soon with links to everything in avatar size for anybody to use.

Like so:

Yea screw it i must be thinking about something else. Can I just get a shiny Grumpig in avvy form please? I would love you if you do it.

I realllllllly realllllllly love your job. Those art are so AMAZING and this style can not be criticized! I like the EYES, it makes these Pokemons SOOO CUUTE :').

If you could do a Miltank, that will be fantastic, please :3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)