New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed, after being a user here for 2 years, that my birth date is entered incorrectly. Instead of my birth date being October 10th, 1999, I am requesting it to display October 6th, 1999 as that is my actual birth date. Thank you in advance :]

ya - tdp

Last edited by a moderator:

JustoonSmitts

I draw stuff for a living
is a Top Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
May I request my name changed to "JustoonSmitts"? It's my name on PS and I use it as a stage name for my artist profiles on social media. It'll make identifying me much easier. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a birthday change to April 6th, 2001, I guess I was trying to avoid age limit at the time since a lot of sites did that, thanks in advance.

ya - tdp

hi, since I just saw the rule "new/alternate accounts are against the rules, so you will be infracted if you create one instead of using this thread" I want to request my old accounts (kloshitteroladelo and kloshitt) to be deleted since I didnt know about that rule before and I cant signup with any of them anyways, since I forgot the passwords and e-mail adresses of those accounts (thats also the reason why I made a new one).

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello. Requesting a namechange to "Flare". I checked and, despite the profile exists, it hasn't been used ever since it's creation (11 years) and only has 1 post. It has also been a long while since my last namechange.

ya that's fine - tdp

Heart Doom

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'd like to request a namechange to Heart Doom.

I got the username POP Arthur 21, but after a while, I've been using and being more recognized as Heart Doom. Thanks.

ya - tdp

yeezyknows

Banned deucer.
hi, requesting name change to just "yeezy"

everyone calls me yeezy on forums/ps, name change makes it easier.

name is taken sorry

Hi! requesting name change to Gu Yun

I stopped using Alice Kazumi in forums and ps. Gu Yun matches them in forums and is pretty similar to my PS nickname M Gu Yun

ya - tdp

Hello, I'd like to request a name change to Mx

When I chose this nickname, I didn't really care, but after being active for a while, I think that it is just unnecessarily inconvenient. For example, in the last CAP concept polls, a few people misspelled my name, and that had to be fixed by a moderator, so I think simplifying it will be better for everybody.

ok - tdp

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting a name change to DKM.

Not sure why I chose such a long name but people started calling me DKM so that's what I use on Discord, Twitter etc. It makes sense for me to simplify it here aswell.

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hello, requesting a name change to Perish song.

Reasoning : Pretty much everyone calls me Perish Song / Psong , the account Perish Song is also mine and can verify if needed. I simply forgot I even registered that smogon account, its hiatus since its registered.

ok - tdp

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
requesting a name change to "Ampharos"

have been using it offsite for a while and I'm doing a sweeping rebrand of all my online accounts

Lazuli

lustrous
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
Hello, i'd like to get the name "haru" without uppercase and without the dot it have before; the account called like Haru hasn't been active since 2011 and haven't 10 posts.

Haru from 2011

I request that nickname because people close to me knows me as Haru and not as Miere. Thanks in advance

ya - tdp

I would like to change my name to "Lady Vader" as I've had misunderstandings related to it on other forums and I also want something more feminine.

Requesting name change to Suppress since it's the name I go by on most sites

see OP, this qualifies as a name w/ distracting text so not gonna do this sry

Last edited:
Reactions: DKM

ILoveMilk

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to ILoveMilk, it's username I go by on Discord/Showdown

ya - tdp

Apologies if one needs 100 posts for this, but requesting that the "500" be removed from the end of my name leaving just "Andyboy".

Looks silly, and don't even remember why I slapped it on to begin with considering Andyboy isn't taken.

sure - tdp

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Requesting a name change to DKM.

Not sure why I chose such a long name but people started calling me DKM so that's what I use on Discord, Twitter etc. It makes sense for me to simplify it here aswell.
requesting a name change to "Ampharos"

have been using it offsite for a while and I'm doing a sweeping rebrand of all my online accounts
these names are taken, you guys can take em anyway bc you have a badge and all but you won't be eligible for any future changes / reverts, so pls confirm you're absolutely sure etc etc

also guys please don't post asking for an unlock a couple days ahead of time, if one of us decides to go through the thread before the day you're supposed to be unlocked then only thing we can rly do is ignore you for trying to pull a fast one bc we're not gonna remember to come back for you a few days later, and if we go through the thread after the day you're supposed to be freed then there was no point in posting ahead of time in the first place :(

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
these names are taken, you guys can take em anyway bc you have a badge and all but you won't be eligible for any future changes / reverts, so pls confirm you're absolutely sure etc etc

also guys please don't post asking for an unlock a couple days ahead of time, if one of us decides to go through the thread before the day you're supposed to be unlocked then only thing we can rly do is ignore you for trying to pull a fast one bc we're not gonna remember to come back for you a few days later, and if we go through the thread after the day you're supposed to be freed then there was no point in posting ahead of time in the first place :(
Confirming

k - tdp

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

confirming

e: also i searched like 5 times to see if Ampharos was taken and couldn't find it. shrug emoji

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ampharos-old.83513/, also sure - tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)