New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure if I could make an account if I wasn't 18 or older, so I put an incorrect dob in. Could that be changed to June 3 2005, which is my actual dob? Thanks in advance.

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
the chances of this happening is low but I'll try anyways

I already know I have namechanged in the past,but I'll like to see if I can namechange to bea. The Name is untaken and my current name makes it assume that I am male (which was true until my Transition)

Oki, last change - Iyarito
its been a month since the namechange,can I get my profile unlocked

requesting unlock as well, been a month and im tired of my pfp

not until dec 31st / jan 1st sry

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'd request a namechange to "LBDC". It's a shorter version of my current nickname, and LBDC is the nickname I go by on Discord. Most of people know me by LBDC anyway. I also own the PS! alt (to clarify, I'll still using LaBalladeDesCieux on PS!, I just namechange on Smogon).

Done - iyarito

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey,

I'd like to change my name from AkaiTenshi to Akai. In other terms I want to remove distraction of my account.
Since I just got a namechange on PS and I want to have the same name on both plateforms to avoid confusion.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/akaitenshi.417180/ I created my account the 31th july 2017.
I have more than 100 posts on the forum.

Done - Iyarito
Hello it has been more than a month can you unlock my profile please? thank you in advance

Violet

hilarity ensues
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello, requesting a namechange to Violet. I've been using the name across all my platforms for a long time now, my current name (Vi0) is just a simplification of it. Thank you very much for your time.

Iyarito edit: Did this after they clarified they are room owner of a public room on PS.
Requesting unlock please, been a month

Hello! I'd like to request for a namechange to just Micoy please. People have already recognized me as Micoy in the community, seeing as it's more comfortable that way and instantly recognizable in PS and Smogon ^^.

Doesn't meet the requirements

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
requesting namechange to Pannuracotta
i go by pannuracotta on showdown and literally everywhere else, ive had alot of ppl mixing me up with someone else bcus of my widely diffrent smogon and showdown usernames.

oki--tdp

Alrighty folks. I'd like to change this lovely Primal Missingno name, clever though I thought it was, to reflect my name on Pokemon Showdown:
Mad Monty ¾° or Mad Monty (if the ¾° can't be added, because of alphanumeric names and whatnot)
Ideally this shan't be an issue, though I'm willing to do whatever needs to be done. All the best and don't get eaten by llamas!

oki, though without the special characters because of rules, and ty for the advice--tdp

Hello! May I please have my name changed to "OPJellicent" ? I removed the "The" from this pseudonym a few years ago and I like it a lot better this way despite it being such a minor change. This is also my username on Pokemon Showdown. Thank you!!

oki--tdp

I'd like to change my name to TheTrueVictoryStar.
I like Victini, but my current name has nothing to do with it at all. It is also my PS username.
I'd also like for my birthdate to be changed to 2007.

rejected, active infraction
bumping this as I believe my infraction has ended

it hasn't, it only does jan 5th; i also wasn't aware when i first rejected yours that the infraction was specifically for flooding in order to meet the 100 post threshold, so we've decided that you shouldn't be allowed to request a change for 3 months

I'll try to adjust to my current name then!

Last edited:

Celestial

Turn Heavenward
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hello, I would like to request a name change to "Buffy" (without the quote marks). I know I changed my name here very early this year, but Buffy is a name that means much more to me than the word Celestial, as I've been a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer since I was a teenager (and Sarah Michelle Gellar in general since even before then). I plan to swap to some Buffy related name (I already have one as an alt I use now) as my main account on PS and this would absolutely 200% be the last change I'd request. The name is also unregistered on Smogon (photo evidence attached). 2020 has been a crazy year and with the new year, I would really appreciate a new start with a name that has been near and dear to me for over half my life. Thank you so much in advance for taking the time out to read and consider this request, it would really mean the world to me ❤
Registered members.png

unfort no, since you took celestial off an existing account, see OP

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Hey there, could i change my birthday to Feb 1st, 2007? Made my account before i was COPPA legal but i posted like twice then so hopefully it's fine? :3

i enjoy the playing with fire in your username--tdp

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Hi there, would it be possible for me to get my name here changed to Nol? I got my account changed to that on PS about a month ago and would like the uniformity.

I didn't find an account matching that name, and I think I qualify under being PS global staff.

Thanks in advance!

Done - Iyarito
Requesting an unlock please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)