Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mole will probably get Swords Dance and Night Slash, and with immunity to Poison, Thunder Wave, and Sandstorm, with 4x resistance to Stealth Rock, it could become a real threat in OU (assuming Hyper Cutter). That typing is really just fantastic in general, imagine if it had Garchomp-esque bulk :O. Seems like it could be in every way better than Sandslash (evo).
Way to curse it to having the worst stats this side of Luvdisc

Actually, it is meant to be kind of relevant by new evo's. Unknown Tsutaja and I got stuck a tiny bit for the evo and I kept joking around by giving it funny pictures (ugly woman, ugly-assed pig) and literally laughing at the pictures tying in with the thoughts for Altaria's evo-to-possibly-be.
Quoted for truth xD
@Skylar56- You forgot Sableye, Dunsparce, and Venomoth. Also, if that is the mole's typing, then I'm in love with it, lol.

And Mawile! Mawile would have an epic evolution. Epic I tell you. Its horns would form into a dragon's head and it would be Dragon/Steel with Aerodactyl-ish stats, minus around 20 Speed.

And Mawile! Mawile would have an epic evolution. Epic I tell you. Its horns would form into a dragon's head and it would be Dragon/Steel with Aerodactyl-ish stats, minus around 20 Speed.
Oh yeah, but if it does evolve, I see more defensive with a bit higher attack, but wayyyy less speed than Aero, considering Aero is a freaking Jet, lol

They'll probably give the Luvdisc evo usable stats, but a godawful movepool and nothing to set it apart from every other weather-boost abuser coughTangrowthcough.

According to Masuda's blog (translated and posted on Pokebeach), there will be nothing but Gen 5 Pokemon until later in the game (probably after you beat the Elite for/get National Dex)....which means there will be a chance of Generation 5 Pokemon not in Isshu's regional dex....just like Pokemon D/P w/ Rhyperior and the like.

lol, how will they ever replace Magikarp.

I bet that the Luvdisc evo is slower than Luvdisc (probably around 80 Base speed or so) while having better stats in HP and hopefully a better move pool.

No! Luvdisc's speed is it's only kind-of-redeeming quality. If the evo has any shot at OU, it will be because it has godly Speed and a movepool wide enough for a revenge kill set.

Not true. For example, every bug except Yanmega and Heracross is either slow or ridiculously frail or offensively weak.
Barring the anomaly that is Smeargle and the rarely used Ninjask, the lowest BST in OU is Breloom (460). Breloom operates extremely well in OU due to good movepool, one good stat, and a good ability. Forretress and Skarmory sit at 465, but operate well because of good typing and utility moves. Yet Banette is only ten points lower, and performs horribly. Bellossom is 480, and also underperforms. BST doesn't really mean much, it's the individual distribution of those stats, the movepool, and the typing, that matters.

No! Luvdisc's speed is it's only kind-of-redeeming quality. If the evo has any shot at OU, it will be because it has godly Speed and a movepool wide enough for a revenge kill set.
Water Spout, Ice Beam, HP Electric, Earth Power? Just some moves it can learn to be good, IMO

The Mole will probably get Swords Dance and Night Slash, and with immunity to Poison, Thunder Wave, and Sandstorm, with 4x resistance to Stealth Rock, it could become a real threat in OU (assuming Hyper Cutter). That typing is really just fantastic in general, imagine if it had Garchomp-esque bulk :O. Seems like it could be in every way better than Sandslash (evo).

Seasonal forms makes a lot of sense, and the seasons (rumored) change every week. The move changes based on the season, Fire for Summer and Ice for Winter. That could be really cool.
The mole seems like a perfect switchin to Ttar with that typing and decent attack score.

I'm also liking that the seasons might not follow the actual seasons; a week seems about right.
The deer rumour seems reasonable because we know seasons are in the game and GF has often introduced gimmick Pokemon for these new mechanics.

But I have other questions about it:
Will there be moves/abilities to change seasons during a battle?
How will seasonal changes and weather interact? Sandstorm in Winter?
OTOH, one could imagine Sunny Day lasting as long as it's summer.

These are some of the things I hope the new magazine issues will cover.

Sableye doesn't get Truant. . . It has Stall which is kind of similar, but it also gets Keen Eye, which is useless, but not hindering.

In other news SuperSableye would be an awesome tank. Three immunities and instant recovery.

We are here to discuss Pokemon B&W,not your stupid sig.

So for those of us who are actualy in the conversation,Mawile should get a Steel/Dark evo. And Sableye needs better stats and not Truant for a ability.
*sigh* I know that. I am not seeing how yours will be any better. Now just leave it out of this.

Barring the anomaly that is Smeargle and the rarely used Ninjask, the lowest BST in OU is Breloom (460). Breloom operates extremely well in OU due to good movepool, one good stat, and a good ability.
I hardly call Ninjask rarely used. And by good movepool, I hope you only mean access to Spore. Seriously, that's the only reason Breloom is even used. It has Spore, sets up for a STAB Focus Punch, then either dies or puts a dent in something while you're still down one Poke due to sleep.

i don't think it's on any websites yet (if it is, forgive me), but the deer rumor could have something to it based on the name... 鹿(しか), shika, is deer, so there is that play on words, but 四季(しき), shiki, means "the four seasons". i hope it's true!

And was it that hard to just not say anything about it? You don't like it, others do
He asked, I replied.

They'll probably give the Luvdisc evo usable stats, but a godawful movepool and nothing to set it apart from every other weather-boost abuser coughTangrowthcough.
I wonder what they could add to its movepool to make it good & stand out.

Maybe...Nasty Plot?
Perhaps a sleep move? It already has Sweet Kiss, may as well give Lovely Kiss.
If it has really does have a gym on its forehead, it could get Power Gem. Oh, but that probably wouldn't be useful.

I'd be surprised if it didn't get Thunder, too.

i don't think it's on any websites yet (if it is, forgive me), but the deer rumor could have something to it based on the name... 鹿(しか), shika, is deer, so there is that play on words, but 四季(しき), shiki, means "the four seasons". i hope it's true!
There's also the word for "child" in it

So Fawn of the Four Seasons, basically.

Wow, awesome catch! Can any other Japanese speakers/readers confirm?

Compoundeyes would be pretty great for Sableye as I can't think of anything that 4x resists Dark.

Compoundeyes would be pretty great for Sableye as I can't think of anything that 4x resists Dark.
Mario with Lasers was talking about it back when it first showed up. It and the flower on its head have been the basis of "it will change forms based on season"

i dunno what needs to be confirmed, haha, i am fluent in japanese and its just an observation. there is no mistake in the meaning of shiki.

in other news, really getting fed up with no revelations about desukan and denchura's faces/types.

If Sablevo got Compound eyes and you Nasty Plotted for a couple turns after Swaggering. I think it would get atlest 100 base Special Atk

Sorry for being skeptical hehe. I'd like Desukan and Denchura's fronts to look something like the fakes we saw yesterday, especially Desukan. The mysterious closed casket was cool.

Swagger seems risky when you could just Mean Look a poor matchup (with the right amount of Speed) or carry Taunt and Torment to punish set-up mons and Choice users respectively. Or even just Confuse.

We are here to discuss Pokemon B&W,not your stupid sig.

So for those of us who are actualy in the conversation,Mawile should get a Steel/Dark evo. And Sableye needs better stats and not Truant for a ability.
What is it with you people insulting it, he just asked a little question and that's it. @ R_N- Sorry, just thought it was kinda mean..
Anyways, Dark/Steel would be awesome, I just don't like all the weakness, common weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)