Metagame Sword and Shield CAP Metagame Discussion

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
One last option that has yet to be brought up is a stat nerf. Speed and attack are the two most obvious stats to cut if we were to go this route, although I personally believe nerfing attack is the better option between the two. It's true that one of the main issues with Cawmodore is that there's a lack of good revenge killers; this is something I agree with and acknowledged extensively in my earlier post, and cutting Cawm's speed would certainly remedy this to an extent. The lack of good revenge killers, however, is really just a different way of stating that Cawm is a matchup-fishy Pokemon. Cutting speed would reduce this, sure, but I don't think it's addressing it at the source. Cawmodore is such a binary Pokemon in no small part due to its ability to completely remove positioning from the game where it is present for other powerful setup sweepers. It's for this reason that I would personally much rather nerf attack than speed - rather than simply aim to reduce the matchup-fish element by adding more Pokemon that can outspeed and kill it, we would be putting Cawm in line with other powerful wincons that require you to strategically weaken your checks and counters instead of just hoping that you don't run into them. For a Pokemon such as Volcarona, you will almost always need to force damage onto a specific set of Pokemon such as Dragapult or Astrolotl if you hope to have a successful sweep. There is a plethora of common and splashable Volcarona checks, but this doesn't make Volcarona any less of a great sweeper - these checks are very susceptible to being overwhelmed over the course of a game via smart positioning and team composition.

This is a tactic that does not really exist for Cawmodore though. At the least, it exists in a far more diminished capacity. Cawmodore does not need its teammates to force damage on its checks and counters in the same way that other setup sweepers do, because it either has the power to outright win against most anything in a 1v1, or for the few exceptions (Argho and Cyclohm) it requires them to be at roughly half of their health which can be unrealistic to ask of your teammates. This is especially true when these Pokemon are already uncommon, so prepping with the strategy in mind of forcing damage onto them will often be a wasted effort. Once again, the binary all-or-nothing nature of Cawmodore is at the forefront of its problematic matchup-fishy factor: once it sets up, there is very little that survives an OHKO. Cutting its attack, though, would force the Cawm player to position their wincon in such a way that more conditions need to be met before a successful sweep can occur, in the same vein as other comparable Pokemon like Azumarill, Volcarona, and NP Alakazam. If Cawmodore was unable to outright OHKO Toxapex or the Rotoms, I think it would be a much less stressful Pokemon to encounter. Cutting its attack from 92 to base 70 (not as harsh as it might seem) would let Toxapex survive the OHKO from +6 Acrobatics, meaning it either has an extra chance to proc a Scald burn or can survive a hit and use Haze. This would also notably let Dragapult survive a +6 BP after one round of rocks or helmet damage so it wouldn't need to be at full health to successfully revenge kill, and would let the Rotoms survive any hit with the exception of Knock Off, now a 25% chance to OHKO on standard Rotom-H and a 0% chance to OHKO on the standard OU pivot Rotom-W set. I'd also advocate that if we went the route of nerfing attack, Knock should also be removed to preserve the Rotoms as a true counter, as well as letting Aegislash be another consistent and splashable answer.
+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 303-357 (99.6 - 117.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragapult: 262-309 (82.6 - 97.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Heat: 314-370 (103.6 - 122.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 48 Def Rotom-Wash: 300-354 (98.6 - 116.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 255-301 (83.8 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragapult: 220-261 (69.4 - 82.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Heat: 266-313 (87.7 - 103.3%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
+6 252 Atk Cawmodore Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 48 Def Rotom-Wash: 254-299 (83.5 - 98.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Honestly though, I still think removing Volt Absorb is the most elegant solution for all the reasons stated by others above me. This was really more of an exercise in creativity and an attempt to find a different route which I had not yet seen discussed. I can also see Knock being removed in addition to Volt Absorb as argued by quziel, although I worry this would be more of a pseudo-ban than a nerf but I'm not really sure if that's such a bad thing either. If the bird went to D tier/UR I think I'd still be happy. Given that DLC2 is now in just nine days (crazy!!!!!!!) we should really wait to act on Cawmodore, but I'm happy with the solutions proposed so far and my stance is still ultimately just to axe Volt Absorb, though I thought I'd propose this anyways to see if anyone had a strong opinion about it.

Last edited:
Ive been holding off the talk about Caw, but to keep it short, Caw either sweeps or gets wrecks. Its unhealthy against noobs and even against players used to it, 1 mistake costs you the game. If we have to nerf it remove Volt Absorb is all I think it needs. Because a steel/flying with an immunity to electric moves is ridiculous making it harder to revenge kill and prevent it from setting up in the 1st place. But lets wait a bit before we discuss this topic again. DLC might change things a lot (my super early impression is yes, Caw is a lot easier to deal with. Solid outs exist and are quite accessible).

Ok, DLC has came out. Meta has started to settle a little, major shakeups have happened.
My thoughts on things I'm interested in and things to consider whenever I decide to update this post.

:Garchomp: and :Tornadus-Therian:
Ive missed these 2 a lot. Whats funny is that they offensive team support mons which give Astro competition.
These 2 are way better offensively. STAB EQ of 130 atk and STAB Hurricane off 110 does more dmg then Fire Lash. +Both have boosting moves in SD and NP. But Astro outclasses them in support. Fire lash does more dmg over time due to def drops and the def drops support teammates a lot. Astro also is more varied in its support approach. Spikes, Wish, WoW, TWave, Heal Bell are some of the options Astro has that either lack. If we want some more detail.

1) Chomp has better def typing, better bulk, and puts more pressure with higher Atk+STAB Eq and Rocky helmet+Rough skin combo. +it can phase and spread toxic. Astro main benefit is way better longevity thanks to Regenerator and better speed letting it outspeed the latis, something Chomp wish it could.
2) T Therian is faster and has better momentum with U-Turn (a tool Astro wish it could have). But Therian can only remove hazards, not set them.

:Latias: and :Latios:
Even though they lost their megas (and soul dew is still ass), the Latis are back with a vengeance. The lack of Pursuit means they are harder to deal well and finally got the coverage they have wanted since Gen 3. Mystical Fire is a better HP Fire and Aura Sphere is also a solid choice. The lati alone force Astro to run enough speed to outspeed them which cuts bulk and can usually take a knock Off.
+ Latis can be a great check to astro. Defog its spikes and kill with DM.

:Clefable:
Thank god Clef is back. Personally think it would be worth unbanning in DLC 1. The Equal+Clef+Pex core isn't as good though. Offensive power creep +Equal nerfs really hurt this core. Expect these kind of teams, but they aren't as good as they used to be.

:Pheromosa:
The glass cannon is back. Super fast hard hitting U-turn, potential rapid spin, outspeeds nearly every unboosted threat. Yeah its amazing. Im expecting this banned again soon.

:Melmetal:
Finally I can use this in OU/CAP. TR teams are having a field day because 144 STAB coming off 143 atk with 51% chance of flinch is nasty.

Galar Birds:
Wasted potential. Only Articuno has reliable reocovery. Fiery Wrath is 90 BP Dark Pulse, so lame.
Galar Zap looks quite promising. Though the lack of electric coverage feels weird to me. Could see it as taunt+3 attacks or CB?

Electric Regi:
Its coverage is hot garbage. If HP Ice existed, it would be awesome. Might have been to good for OU or on the border.
I think an electric immunity is going to be necessary on the vast majority of teams.

Ghost Horse:
Coverage is ass. But still pretty good. Pepsi showed me a scarf set for late game cleaning which is scary.
I don't want to call it a one trick pony (pun intended), but its sets are limiting.

Landy I and T:
So I used to think Landy I shouldnt have been Ubers because I was comparing it to Ubers meta. In OU...I can see why its banned. No Hurricane or NP is disappointing but this thing is a beast. Fantastic mixed attacking wall breaker. Therian is Therian. It might be better as a Rocky Helmet SR setting Intimidator than Tomo. But the worse bulk and lack of Roost really hurts it (kind of like Tank Chomp vs Astro).

Last edited:
I think that Caw has not been anywhere close to so terrifying in the post-Tundra meta, in part of course because there's so many other major threats at the moment. It's definitely something to keep on the radar, but from a purely competitive sense I'm not sure action is needed at this time - maybe once things have settled down with quick bans. One other reason I think Caw might not be so threatening though is the triumphant return of everyone's favorite emergency eject button.

Tomohawk @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Haze
- Stealth Rock
- Hurricane

With so many snowball-y sweepers out there threatening to steamroll you with just a few boosts, Prankster Haze is once again a viable option on Tomo in my opinion. Its natural bulk and solid typing allow it to still come in fairly freely (though you do need to be more careful), and the addition of priority recovery is a huge boost to Tomo's survivability, and lets you play some mindgames with Electric/Ice coverage. Rocky Helmet is still preferred in my opinion, allowing you to collect chip damage on threats like Shifu and punish U-turn abusers. Haze Tomo (and Tomo in general) also serves as an incredible all-in-one answer to the sand cores that are starting to pop up, though Dracozolt is a very notable problem, and comes very close to a OHKO with Bolt Beak even after Roost.

Generally speaking, I think it still feels very early to try to get a handle on the CAP meta in the post DLC2 world. There's quite a few threats running around that are just a bit beyond the CAP creations in terms of power level at the moment. As some 'mons are quick-banned and others suspected, I think it'll be very interesting to see how things shape up (especially as a player who missed a lot of Gen 7). Of particular note, I am very curious to see how Miasmaw plays. It got hugely overshadowed by Tundra's drop, but from the playtest games I was able to try, I think it has a solid niche thanks to Neutralizing Gas and access to an insane priority move. I could see its speed ending up being a major achilles heel with how threatening everything is right now though.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so if Cawmodore is still under discussion, it's wise to bring up how much worse it is post-DLC2. It remains to be seen which Pokemon currently in OU will remain so, but Crown Tundra dropped a host of fresh Caw checks on us, so I'll quickly review them before summarizing why Cawmodore is no longer worth using, except on dedicated Screens teams (likely heavy offense) and perhaps Rain.

Tornadus-T is one of the most splashable, versatile Pokemon you could ever want on your team, and with Heavy Duty Boots, 252 HP/4 SpA/252 Spe and Heat Wave, you can Cawmodore-proof your team with almost no opportunity cost. If you are really afraid of Heat Wave missing, you can alternatively use Foul Play (I wouldn't), which has the more situational benefit of making Tornadus-T a pretty strong answer to Pajantom. This matchup by itself is a significant nerf to Cawmodore.

Cinderace is another truly splashable Cawmodore answer, easy to keep at high health (with Heavy Duty Boots) and with almost no opportunity cost price tag attached. Like Tornadus-T, this is so Cawmodore-proof that you can run speed control Pokemon like Pheromosa or Scarf Spectrier with almost no risk of being swept by Cawmodore, which is a huge blow to Caw's viability.

Blaziken (with Protect) suits more offensively inclined teams better than the above Pokemon, and offers a solid win condition in addition to covering Cawmodore nicely. Protect isn't very optimal, but if you need a Caw answer on your heavy offense team, this might be your best choice.

Zapdos requires Heat Wave and some EV finagling to beat Drain Punch Caw reliably, but it is very reliable, immensely useful, and incredibly splashable. Combined with the first three Pokemon, balance teams should not ever lose to Cawmodore right now.

But suppose you want to beat Pheromosa and non-Scarf Spectrier with a Choice Scarf user! There are even more great, new Cawmodore answers in this category.

Victini is back, and even better with Scorching Sands to complement its really interesting coverage. Scarf Victini is a real threat, which is bad for Caw.

Blacephalon is strictly worse for checking Caw than Chandelure, but Scarf Blacephalon does hit insanely hard and threaten to spiral out of control nearly every time to comes in.

There are probably more that I am missing, but you get the idea. Cawmodore is *awful* right now without Screens at least to improve its matchup with extremely common and splashable Pokemon using their best sets. If you are using Screens, why aren't you using Zygarde or Kyurem-B? Cawmodore does not need a nerf right now, though that could change quickly if Tornadus-T and Cinderace were both to be banned.

I don't think Caw's anywhere near as problematic as it has been before the Crown Tundra came out. Hence the very reason why I called for any nerfs to be put on hold UNTIL at least two weeks after its release.

Edit: Then again, that's just a testament to the sheer craziness of the Crown Tundra Metagame, even with Genesect, Naganadel, and Lando-I banned.

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey pals, it's been a long year and I figured I'd end it off with a recap of the tournaments I've hosted in 2020. Below you'll find brief summaries, usage stats, replays, and teams from each of the four tours. I'd like to thank everyone who's taken the time to play in them, without you none of this would be possible.

Budget Tournament:
  • The SS CAP Budget Tournament was my first venture into hosting tournaments since returning to Smogon. This tour imposed upon players a budget of points for teambuilding. Pokemon were assigned point values based on their ranking in the VR thread at the time. This restriction was meant to encourage the use of lower tiered mons to see if they could fill any previously unknown niche in the metagame. Once the tournament actually started, there were a few standard builds that prevailed. Many players opted to spend the majority of their points on 3 high ranking mons and dump the rest of their team slots on unranked mons. Sun teams and Hyper Offense dominated, although a few non-standard builds performed well. This tournament opened on August 31st, 2020, and was ultimately won by Maxouille on October 25, 2020.
  • [*]
    Code:
    + ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
    | Rank | Pokemon | Use | Usage % | Win % |
    | 1 | Chansey | 21 | 23.33% | 47.62% |
    | 2 | Rillaboom | 20 | 22.22% | 65.00% |
    | 2 | Tomohawk | 20 | 22.22% | 55.00% |
    | 4 | Equilibra | 15 | 16.67% | 66.67% |
    | 5 | Volkraken | 12 | 13.33% | 75.00% |
    | 5 | Snaelstrom | 12 | 13.33% | 58.33% |
    | 7 | Weezing-Galar | 11 | 12.22% | 63.64% |
    | 7 | Hatterene | 11 | 12.22% | 54.55% |
    | 7 | Jumbao | 11 | 12.22% | 45.45% |
    | 7 | Venusaur | 11 | 12.22% | 45.45% |
    | 7 | Darmanitan | 11 | 12.22% | 45.45% |
    | 12 | Blissey | 10 | 11.11% | 70.00% |
    | 13 | Hawlucha | 9 | 10.00% | 55.56% |
    | 13 | Urshifu-* | 9 | 10.00% | 55.56% |
    | 13 | Plasmanta | 9 | 10.00% | 44.44% |
    | 13 | Rhyperior | 9 | 10.00% | 33.33% |
    | 17 | Arghonaut | 8 | 8.89% | 62.50% |
    | 17 | Grimmsnarl | 8 | 8.89% | 62.50% |
    | 17 | Astrolotl | 8 | 8.89% | 50.00% |
    | 17 | Torkoal | 8 | 8.89% | 37.50% |
    | 21 | Gyarados | 7 | 7.78% | 71.43% |
    | 21 | Azumarill | 7 | 7.78% | 57.14% |
    | 21 | Slowking | 7 | 7.78% | 42.86% |
    | 21 | Aurumoth | 7 | 7.78% | 42.86% |
    | 25 | Pajantom | 6 | 6.67% | 100.00% |
    | 25 | Barraskewda | 6 | 6.67% | 83.33% |
    | 25 | Krilowatt | 6 | 6.67% | 83.33% |
    | 25 | Ferrothorn | 6 | 6.67% | 83.33% |
    | 25 | Snorlax | 6 | 6.67% | 66.67% |
    | 25 | Togekiss | 6 | 6.67% | 66.67% |
    | 25 | Crucibelle | 6 | 6.67% | 66.67% |
    | 25 | Skarmory | 6 | 6.67% | 50.00% |
    | 25 | Malaconda | 6 | 6.67% | 50.00% |
    | 25 | Tyranitar | 6 | 6.67% | 50.00% |
    | 25 | Dragapult | 6 | 6.67% | 33.33% |
    | 25 | Terrakion | 6 | 6.67% | 16.67% |
    | 25 | Stratagem | 6 | 6.67% | 0.00% |
    | 38 | Primarina | 5 | 5.56% | 80.00% |
    | 38 | Corviknight | 5 | 5.56% | 80.00% |
    | 38 | Politoed | 5 | 5.56% | 80.00% |
    | 38 | Kyurem | 5 | 5.56% | 60.00% |
    | 38 | Jirachi | 5 | 5.56% | 40.00% |
    | 38 | Pelipper | 5 | 5.56% | 40.00% |
    | 38 | Bisharp | 5 | 5.56% | 40.00% |
    | 38 | Excadrill | 5 | 5.56% | 20.00% |
    | 46 | Mew | 4 | 4.44% | 100.00% |
    | 46 | Toxtricity | 4 | 4.44% | 75.00% |
    | 46 | Rotom-Wash | 4 | 4.44% | 75.00% |
    | 46 | Jellicent | 4 | 4.44% | 50.00% |
    | 46 | Cyclohm | 4 | 4.44% | 50.00% |
    | 46 | Volcarona | 4 | 4.44% | 50.00% |
    | 46 | Alakazam | 4 | 4.44% | 50.00% |
    | 46 | Mantine | 4 | 4.44% | 25.00% |
    | 46 | Gastrodon | 4 | 4.44% | 25.00% |
    | 46 | Zeraora | 4 | 4.44% | 25.00% |
    | 46 | Smokomodo | 4 | 4.44% | 25.00% |
    | 46 | Scizor | 4 | 4.44% | 25.00% |
    | 46 | Ditto | 4 | 4.44% | 0.00% |
    | 46 | Fidgit | 4 | 4.44% | 0.00% |
    | 60 | Comfey | 3 | 3.33% | 100.00% |
    | 60 | Reuniclus | 3 | 3.33% | 66.67% |
    | 60 | Porygon-Z | 3 | 3.33% | 66.67% |
    | 60 | Cawmodore | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Charizard | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Colossoil | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Kingdra | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Aegislash | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Gengar | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Kerfluffle | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Shedinja | 3 | 3.33% | 33.33% |
    | 60 | Krookodile | 3 | 3.33% | 0.00% |
    | 60 | Slowbro | 3 | 3.33% | 0.00% |
    | 60 | Amoonguss | 3 | 3.33% | 0.00% |
    | 60 | Marowak-Alola | 3 | 3.33% | 0.00% |
    | 75 | Diggersby | 2 | 2.22% | 100.00% |
    | 75 | Kommo-o | 2 | 2.22% | 100.00% |
    | 75 | Seismitoad | 2 | 2.22% | 100.00% |
    | 75 | Dracozolt | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Magnezone | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Porygon2 | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Conkeldurr | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Naviathan | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Keldeo | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Syclant | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Quagsire | 2 | 2.22% | 50.00% |
    | 75 | Mandibuzz | 2 | 2.22% | 0.00% |
    | 75 | Weavile | 2 | 2.22% | 0.00% |
    | 75 | Chandelure | 2 | 2.22% | 0.00% |
    | 75 | Crawdaunt | 2 | 2.22% | 0.00% |
    | 75 | Salazzle | 2 | 2.22% | 0.00% |
    | 75 | Rotom-Heat | 2 | 2.22% | 0.00% |
    | 75 | Cloyster | 2 | 2.22% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Shuckle | 1 | 1.11% | 100.00% |
    | 93 | Braviary | 1 | 1.11% | 100.00% |
    | 93 | Incineroar | 1 | 1.11% | 100.00% |
    | 93 | Toxapex | 1 | 1.11% | 100.00% |
    | 93 | Caribolt | 1 | 1.11% | 100.00% |
    | 93 | Swoobat | 1 | 1.11% | 100.00% |
    | 93 | Claydol | 1 | 1.11% | 100.00% |
    | 93 | Heracross | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Cobalion | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Talonflame | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Noivern | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Flygon | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Drednaw | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Hydreigon | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Stunfisk | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Silvally | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Necrozma | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Magneton | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Voodoom | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Goodra | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Dragalge | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Tangrowth | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Lycanroc | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    | 93 | Revenankh | 1 | 1.11% | 0.00% |
    [*]
  • Finals: Maxouille vs D2TheW: Replay
Regular Tournament:
  • The SS CAP Regular Tour was a standard single-elimination CAP tournament I hosted during the Isle of Armor metagame. There wasn’t too much special about this tournament. After Quziel requested for someone to host a standard tournament I opened signups and was happy to see a whole bunch of familiar faces throwing their names into the bracket. This tournament opened on September 28, 2020, and concluded on October 23, 2020 with reachzero’s victory.
  • [*]
    Code:
    | 1 | Tomohawk | 10 | 71.43% | 50.00% |
    | 2 | Urshifu-* | 9 | 64.29% | 44.44% |
    | 3 | Equilibra | 7 | 50.00% | 71.43% |
    | 4 | Pajantom | 5 | 35.71% | 100.00% |
    | 5 | Amoonguss | 4 | 28.57% | 25.00% |
    | 5 | Astrolotl | 4 | 28.57% | 25.00% |
    | 7 | Smokomodo | 3 | 21.43% | 66.67% |
    | 7 | Slowking | 3 | 21.43% | 66.67% |
    | 7 | Jumbao | 3 | 21.43% | 66.67% |
    | 7 | Krilowatt | 3 | 21.43% | 33.33% |
    | 7 | Crucibelle | 3 | 21.43% | 33.33% |
    | 7 | Mandibuzz | 3 | 21.43% | 33.33% |
    | 7 | Dragapult | 3 | 21.43% | 33.33% |
    | 14 | Rotom-Wash | 2 | 14.29% | 100.00% |
    | 14 | Aegislash | 2 | 14.29% | 50.00% |
    | 14 | Weavile | 2 | 14.29% | 50.00% |
    | 14 | Ferrothorn | 2 | 14.29% | 0.00% |
    | 14 | Rotom-Heat | 2 | 14.29% | 0.00% |
    | 19 | Keldeo | 1 | 7.14% | 100.00% |
    | 19 | Zeraora | 1 | 7.14% | 100.00% |
    | 19 | Rillaboom | 1 | 7.14% | 100.00% |
    | 19 | Hawlucha | 1 | 7.14% | 100.00% |
    | 19 | Cawmodore | 1 | 7.14% | 100.00% |
    | 19 | Fidgit | 1 | 7.14% | 100.00% |
    | 19 | Hydreigon | 1 | 7.14% | 100.00% |
    | 19 | Blissey | 1 | 7.14% | 0.00% |
    | 19 | Arghonaut | 1 | 7.14% | 0.00% |
    | 19 | Slowbro | 1 | 7.14% | 0.00% |
    | 19 | Kerfluffle | 1 | 7.14% | 0.00% |
    | 19 | Rhyperior | 1 | 7.14% | 0.00% |
    | 19 | Plasmanta | 1 | 7.14% | 0.00% |
    | 19 | Excadrill | 1 | 7.14% | 0.00% |
    [*]
  • Finals: reachzero vs againa: G1, G2, G3
Cyclohm Cup:
  • The SS CAP Cyclohm Cup marked my first time hosting a team tournament. Although it was on a much smaller scale than CAP Snake Draft or CAPPL, I thought this marked an interesting point of development in the metagame and had great participation from a slew of talented players. This was a revival of sparktrain’s original Cyclohm Cup from early 2017, although players voted unanimously to not include his original team-wide species clause. The SS CAP Cyclohm Cup opened on November 9, 2020, and concluded on November 30, 2020 with the victory of Team No CAP, Always Factual, comprised of Atha, D2TheW, and Zephyr2007.
  • [*]
    Code:
    | 1 | Pheromosa | 17 | 31.48% | 47.06% |
    | 2 | Tomohawk | 15 | 27.78% | 66.67% |
    | 3 | Magearna | 14 | 25.93% | 64.29% |
    | 3 | Urshifu-* | 14 | 25.93% | 64.29% |
    | 5 | Landorus-Therian | 13 | 24.07% | 61.54% |
    | 6 | Spectrier | 11 | 20.37% | 36.36% |
    | 6 | Tapu Koko | 11 | 20.37% | 27.27% |
    | 6 | Jumbao | 11 | 20.37% | 27.27% |
    | 9 | Zygarde | 10 | 18.52% | 70.00% |
    | 10 | Kyurem-Black | 9 | 16.67% | 55.56% |
    | 10 | Astrolotl | 9 | 16.67% | 55.56% |
    | 10 | Equilibra | 9 | 16.67% | 44.44% |
    | 13 | Tapu Fini | 8 | 14.81% | 75.00% |
    | 13 | Clefable | 8 | 14.81% | 50.00% |
    | 13 | Cawmodore | 8 | 14.81% | 37.50% |
    | 16 | Ferrothorn | 7 | 12.96% | 85.71% |
    | 16 | Toxapex | 7 | 12.96% | 85.71% |
    | 16 | Moltres | 7 | 12.96% | 28.57% |
    | 19 | Zapdos | 6 | 11.11% | 66.67% |
    | 19 | Blissey | 6 | 11.11% | 33.33% |
    | 19 | Cinderace | 6 | 11.11% | 16.67% |
    | 22 | Pajantom | 5 | 9.26% | 60.00% |
    | 22 | Blaziken | 5 | 9.26% | 40.00% |
    | 22 | Mandibuzz | 5 | 9.26% | 40.00% |
    | 22 | Excadrill | 5 | 9.26% | 20.00% |
    | 26 | Pelipper | 4 | 7.41% | 100.00% |
    | 26 | Slowking | 4 | 7.41% | 75.00% |
    | 26 | Swampert | 4 | 7.41% | 75.00% |
    | 26 | Buzzwole | 4 | 7.41% | 50.00% |
    | 26 | Seismitoad | 4 | 7.41% | 50.00% |
    | 26 | Nidoking | 4 | 7.41% | 50.00% |
    | 26 | Melmetal | 4 | 7.41% | 25.00% |
    | 26 | Aegislash | 4 | 7.41% | 25.00% |
    | 26 | Hydreigon | 4 | 7.41% | 25.00% |
    | 35 | Tornadus-Therian | 3 | 5.56% | 100.00% |
    | 35 | Krilowatt | 3 | 5.56% | 100.00% |
    | 35 | Crucibelle | 3 | 5.56% | 0.00% |
    | 38 | Kartana | 2 | 3.70% | 100.00% |
    | 38 | Barraskewda | 2 | 3.70% | 100.00% |
    | 38 | Chansey | 2 | 3.70% | 100.00% |
    | 38 | Suicune | 2 | 3.70% | 50.00% |
    | 38 | Heatran | 2 | 3.70% | 50.00% |
    | 38 | Kerfluffle | 2 | 3.70% | 50.00% |
    | 38 | Celesteela | 2 | 3.70% | 50.00% |
    | 38 | Ninetales-Alola | 2 | 3.70% | 50.00% |
    | 38 | Slowking-Galar | 2 | 3.70% | 50.00% |
    | 38 | Necturna | 2 | 3.70% | 0.00% |
    | 38 | Dragapult | 2 | 3.70% | 0.00% |
    | 38 | Smokomodo | 2 | 3.70% | 0.00% |
    | 38 | Venusaur | 2 | 3.70% | 0.00% |
    | 38 | Slowbro | 2 | 3.70% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Zarude | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Jellicent | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Moltres-Galar | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Dragonite | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Skarmory | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Kingdra | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Gastrodon | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Shedinja | 1 | 1.85% | 100.00% |
    | 52 | Latios | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Syclant | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Snaelstrom | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Arghonaut | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Kommo-o | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Zapdos-Galar | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Salamence | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Zeraora | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Hatterene | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Regieleki | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Hippowdon | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Dracozolt | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Stakataka | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Victini | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Hawlucha | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Scizor | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    | 52 | Tyranitar | 1 | 1.85% | 0.00% |
    [*]
  • D2TheW secured the victory for his team with wins against Jordy and Birkal.
    • D2TheW's teams: G1, G2
Snake Draft: [W1, W2, W3, W4, W5]
  • The SS CAP Snake Draft is the biggest tournament I’ve hosted to date. It's been so wonderful seeing people come from all sorts of different places on the site to compete here. Despite being a ton of work this has been a mostly positive experience for me. I love the fact that the community has grown so much over the years from team tours like these, and I look forward to hosting more in the future. The SS CAP Snake Draft opened on November 29, 2020 and will conclude in January of 2021.
  • [*]
    Code:
    | 1 | Clefable | 56 | 42.42% | 41.07% |
    | 2 | Tomohawk | 48 | 36.36% | 60.42% |
    | 3 | Hydreigon | 31 | 23.48% | 54.84% |
    | 4 | Equilibra | 30 | 22.73% | 70.00% |
    | 5 | Pheromosa | 29 | 21.97% | 44.83% |
    | 6 | Astrolotl | 28 | 21.21% | 67.86% |
    | 7 | Mandibuzz | 26 | 19.70% | 34.62% |
    | 8 | Slowking | 24 | 18.18% | 62.50% |
    | 8 | Tyranitar | 24 | 18.18% | 62.50% |
    | 8 | Cinderace | 24 | 18.18% | 50.00% |
    | 8 | Urshifu-* | 24 | 18.18% | 41.67% |
    | 12 | Spectrier | 23 | 17.42% | 39.13% |
    | 13 | Excadrill | 20 | 15.15% | 65.00% |
    | 13 | Krilowatt | 20 | 15.15% | 50.00% |
    | 13 | Slowking-Galar | 20 | 15.15% | 40.00% |
    | 16 | Landorus-Therian | 19 | 14.39% | 52.63% |
    | 17 | Zapdos | 18 | 13.64% | 61.11% |
    | 18 | Toxapex | 15 | 11.36% | 53.33% |
    | 18 | Moltres | 15 | 11.36% | 40.00% |
    | 18 | Ferrothorn | 15 | 11.36% | 20.00% |
    | 21 | Tapu Fini | 14 | 10.61% | 42.86% |
    | 22 | Melmetal | 13 | 9.85% | 53.85% |
    | 22 | Colossoil | 13 | 9.85% | 46.15% |
    | 24 | Latios | 11 | 8.33% | 72.73% |
    | 24 | Garchomp | 11 | 8.33% | 54.55% |
    | 24 | Heatran | 11 | 8.33% | 54.55% |
    | 27 | Magearna | 10 | 7.58% | 70.00% |
    | 27 | Blissey | 10 | 7.58% | 60.00% |
    | 27 | Tornadus-Therian | 10 | 7.58% | 60.00% |
    | 27 | Rillaboom | 10 | 7.58% | 40.00% |
    | 31 | Jumbao | 9 | 6.82% | 44.44% |
    | 31 | Slowbro | 9 | 6.82% | 33.33% |
    | 31 | Nidoking | 9 | 6.82% | 33.33% |
    | 34 | Dragapult | 8 | 6.06% | 50.00% |
    | 35 | Corviknight | 7 | 5.30% | 57.14% |
    | 35 | Miasmaw | 7 | 5.30% | 42.86% |
    | 37 | Aegislash | 6 | 4.55% | 50.00% |
    | 37 | Arghonaut | 6 | 4.55% | 50.00% |
    | 37 | Suicune | 6 | 4.55% | 33.33% |
    | 37 | Swampert | 6 | 4.55% | 16.67% |
    | 37 | Tapu Koko | 6 | 4.55% | 16.67% |
    | 42 | Cawmodore | 5 | 3.79% | 60.00% |
    | 42 | Pelipper | 5 | 3.79% | 40.00% |
    | 42 | Barraskewda | 5 | 3.79% | 40.00% |
    | 45 | Dracozolt | 4 | 3.03% | 100.00% |
    | 45 | Seismitoad | 4 | 3.03% | 75.00% |
    | 45 | Hippowdon | 4 | 3.03% | 25.00% |
    | 48 | Kerfluffle | 3 | 2.27% | 66.67% |
    | 48 | Zeraora | 3 | 2.27% | 66.67% |
    | 48 | Victini | 3 | 2.27% | 33.33% |
    | 48 | Hawlucha | 3 | 2.27% | 33.33% |
    | 48 | Kartana | 3 | 2.27% | 33.33% |
    | 48 | Gastrodon | 3 | 2.27% | 0.00% |
    | 48 | Pajantom | 3 | 2.27% | 0.00% |
    | 55 | Rotom-Wash | 2 | 1.52% | 100.00% |
    | 55 | Kommo-o | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
    | 55 | Regidrago | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
    | 55 | Tapu Lele | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
    | 55 | Cyclohm | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
    | 55 | Syclant | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
    | 55 | Buzzwole | 2 | 1.52% | 50.00% |
    | 55 | Amoonguss | 2 | 1.52% | 0.00% |
    | 55 | Venusaur | 2 | 1.52% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Mollux | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Ditto | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Crucibelle | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Ninetales-Alola | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Arctozolt | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Dragonite | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Magnezone | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Latias | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Regieleki | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Obstagoon | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Naviathan | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Scizor | 1 | 0.76% | 100.00% |
    | 64 | Cresselia | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Tapu Bulu | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Fidgit | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Chansey | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Shedinja | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Stakataka | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Zapdos-Galar | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Mew | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Necturna | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Pikachu | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Zygarde-10% | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Porygon-Z | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    | 64 | Plasmanta | 1 | 0.76% | 0.00% |
    [*]
    [*]
    Code:
    | 1 | Equilibra | 16 | 33.33% | 50.00% |
    | 1 | Tornadus-Therian | 16 | 33.33% | 50.00% |
    | 3 | Magearna | 11 | 22.92% | 54.55% |
    | 3 | Jumbao | 11 | 22.92% | 45.45% |
    | 5 | Ferrothorn | 10 | 20.83% | 40.00% |
    | 6 | Tapu Lele | 9 | 18.75% | 44.44% |
    | 6 | Landorus-Therian | 9 | 18.75% | 44.44% |
    | 6 | Heatran | 9 | 18.75% | 44.44% |
    | 9 | Toxapex | 8 | 16.67% | 25.00% |
    | 9 | Pajantom | 8 | 16.67% | 25.00% |
    | 11 | Excadrill | 7 | 14.58% | 85.71% |
    | 11 | Greninja | 7 | 14.58% | 71.43% |
    | 11 | Kyurem-Black | 7 | 14.58% | 57.14% |
    | 11 | Rotom-Wash | 7 | 14.58% | 28.57% |
    | 15 | Chansey | 6 | 12.50% | 83.33% |
    | 15 | Tyranitar | 6 | 12.50% | 66.67% |
    | 15 | Tapu Koko | 6 | 12.50% | 66.67% |
    | 18 | Lopunny | 5 | 10.42% | 60.00% |
    | 18 | Arghonaut | 5 | 10.42% | 60.00% |
    | 18 | Latias | 5 | 10.42% | 40.00% |
    | 18 | Pelipper | 5 | 10.42% | 40.00% |
    | 18 | Swampert | 5 | 10.42% | 40.00% |
    | 18 | Clefable | 5 | 10.42% | 40.00% |
    | 24 | Hawlucha | 4 | 8.33% | 100.00% |
    | 24 | Celesteela | 4 | 8.33% | 100.00% |
    | 24 | Necturna | 4 | 8.33% | 75.00% |
    | 24 | Tomohawk | 4 | 8.33% | 50.00% |
    | 24 | Reuniclus | 4 | 8.33% | 50.00% |
    | 24 | Alakazam | 4 | 8.33% | 25.00% |
    | 24 | Victini | 4 | 8.33% | 0.00% |
    | 31 | Tangrowth | 3 | 6.25% | 100.00% |
    | 31 | Skarmory | 3 | 6.25% | 66.67% |
    | 31 | Krilowatt | 3 | 6.25% | 66.67% |
    | 31 | Weavile | 3 | 6.25% | 66.67% |
    | 31 | Kartana | 3 | 6.25% | 33.33% |
    | 31 | Tapu Bulu | 3 | 6.25% | 33.33% |
    | 31 | Medicham | 3 | 6.25% | 33.33% |
    | 31 | Zapdos | 3 | 6.25% | 33.33% |
    | 31 | Gliscor | 3 | 6.25% | 0.00% |
    | 40 | Crucibelle | 2 | 4.17% | 100.00% |
    | 40 | Latios | 2 | 4.17% | 100.00% |
    | 40 | Ditto | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Slowbro | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Mawile | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Pinsir | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Serperior | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Kingdra | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Gastrodon | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Caribolt | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Smokomodo | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Garchomp | 2 | 4.17% | 50.00% |
    | 40 | Scizor | 2 | 4.17% | 0.00% |
    | 40 | Gallade | 2 | 4.17% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Kerfluffle | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Charizard | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Aggron | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Syclant | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Volcanion | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Ninetales-Alola | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Blacephalon | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Crawdaunt | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Cyclohm | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Moltres | 1 | 2.08% | 100.00% |
    | 54 | Araquanid | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Keldeo | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Tapu Fini | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Thundurus-Therian | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Mollux | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Fidgit | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Marowak-Alola | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Slowking | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Magnezone | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Volkraken | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Azumarill | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    | 54 | Aerodactyl | 1 | 2.08% | 0.00% |
    [*]
  • Favorite matches so far:
Well merry New Year! If you played in any of these tournaments feel free to send me the teams you used so I can compile them and add them to this post.

Last edited:
Looks like Urshifu's about to get banned. There's already a suspect test going on in OU, no doubt it will trickle down to CAP as well.
Therefore, there's no reason not to update the CAP rankings to reflect such a ban, if it were to come to that.

Last edited:

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
:stratagem:

Stratagem @ Power Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Meteor Beam
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Paleo Wave

This set is really good cause its fast as all hell, tying with the broken horse, OHKOs basically everything with Meteor Beam (+1 252 SpA Stratagem Meteor Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Krilowatt: 354-417 (79.9 - 94.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO), and its typing means that you can pack a very solid flying check (beating Moltres, Zapdos, Mandibuzz) that also checks stuff like Heatran, and just has very difficult coverage to answer. That said, don't drop Paleo Wave cause hitting stuff after you boost is worth so much. Basically its a mon with a Z-move and that's really cool. Also it beats Astrolotl super well.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
:stratagem:

Stratagem @ Power Herb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Meteor Beam
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Paleo Wave

This set is really good cause its fast as all hell, tying with the broken horse, OHKOs basically everything with Meteor Beam (+1 252 SpA Stratagem Meteor Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Krilowatt: 354-417 (79.9 - 94.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO), and its typing means that you can pack a very solid flying check (beating Moltres, Zapdos, Mandibuzz) that also checks stuff like Heatran, and just has very difficult coverage to answer. That said, don't drop Paleo Wave cause hitting stuff after you boost is worth so much. Basically its a mon with a Z-move and that's really cool. Also it beats Astrolotl super well.
I can confirm that this mon is a great presence now that it has Meteor Beam. For reference, a Meteor Beam is able to completely knock out Tomo and get a +1 in the process. I really like this for grabbing momentum on unsuspecting Pokemon. I think coverage wise, Strat wishes it could run Dazzling Gleam, but you really need the Fire and Ground coverage for Heatran and Ferrothorn, and you can't afford to lose a secondary Rock Stab that doesn't take a turn to set up. A really fun mon though and now that Urshifu-S is gone, I'm really excited to use this more.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
Everyone is spamming Z-Move Stratagem. But I wanna highlight a Pokemon that I have had some success with these past few weeks - Revenankh

:ss/Revenankh:

Revenankh @ Leftovers / Maranga Berry
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Poltergeist
- Moonlight

This boy seems just like it is in standard, but with one key change - the addition of Poltergeist. Revenankh getting a a much better, non contact Ghost STAB is pretty important for it, as now it has access to what is essentially a nuke option to blow up Drain Punch resists even at +1. Most of my games have Leftovers, but I have theorized that Maranga Berry can help it out versus specific matchups like standard utility Clefable and PhysDef Tomohawk, Special attackers that hit just hard enough to 2hko but can't actually boost their SpA, allowing Rev to Bulk Up, eat the initial hit, obtain the Berry and Triage heal themselves then set up again. Either way, it's not a perfect mon - Spectrier eats it up no matter what berry activates, HazeHawk in particular shuts it down, Toxapex can screw it over with Status and Magearna can either use it as Set Up bait or it can just straight up KO it. That being said, I still think, while slightly gimmicky, deserves to at least get a spotlight.

Some replays

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1255390131

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1255395341

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1259798603-3c56lu5imvjaj1ks7b7ehz8jfqs8zkrpw

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Hey all, this thread needs some love so I'm coming in with usage stats for the ongoing winter seasonal. I've been doing stats each week just out of personal interest, and I originally planned on posting final stats once the tour ended but I've got a bit more free time at the moment and there isn't really a point in waiting for the tour to finish anyways.

There were a lot of meta shifts that took place over the course of the tournament, so the usage stats at the beginning of the tour look very different from where we are now; to account for this I've split up the stats into usage before spectrier was banned and usage after cinderace and magearna were banned, just so there's something more up to date to look at. For reference, week 4 was the first week that spectrier's ban took effect, week 5 for the astrolotl nerf, and week 6 for the ace and mage bans. This post will be updated after each week is finished until the end of the tour but here are the stats so far :toast:

EDIT: Tour's finished and stats are now up to date, congrats to Rabia for winning :-)

Cumulative Stats
Moves and Teammates / Combos / Leads
Code:
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Tomohawk           |  194 |  39.27% |  47.16% |
| 2    | Equilibra          |  137 |  27.73% |  51.82% |
| 3    | Astrolotl          |  127 |  25.71% |  51.57% |
| 4    | Landorus-Therian   |  115 |  23.28% |  55.65% |
| 5    | Cinderace          |  108 |  21.86% |  53.70% |
| 6    | Clefable           |   98 |  19.84% |  52.04% |
| 7    | Magearna           |   92 |  18.62% |  54.35% |
| 8    | Dragapult          |   89 |  18.02% |  67.42% |
| 9    | Hydreigon          |   88 |  17.81% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Slowking           |   84 |  17.00% |  52.38% |
| 11   | Tyranitar          |   72 |  14.57% |  51.39% |
| 12   | Zapdos             |   66 |  13.36% |  51.52% |
| 13   | Rillaboom          |   65 |  13.16% |  53.85% |
| 14   | Garchomp           |   64 |  12.96% |  50.00% |
| 14   | Zeraora            |   64 |  12.96% |  43.75% |
| 16   | Slowking-Galar     |   60 |  12.15% |  46.67% |
| 17   | Heatran            |   56 |  11.34% |  53.57% |
| 18   | Tornadus-Therian   |   54 |  10.93% |  46.30% |
| 18   | Ferrothorn         |   54 |  10.93% |  35.19% |
| 20   | Cawmodore          |   53 |  10.73% |  49.06% |
| 21   | Mandibuzz          |   52 |  10.53% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Spectrier          |   51 |  10.32% |  49.02% |
| 23   | Excadrill          |   43 |   8.70% |  46.51% |
| 24   | Tapu Koko          |   42 |   8.50% |  45.24% |
| 24   | Toxapex            |   42 |   8.50% |  44.05% |
| 26   | Arghonaut          |   39 |   7.89% |  56.41% |
| 27   | Miasmaw            |   38 |   7.69% |  44.74% |
| 28   | Blissey            |   37 |   7.49% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Krilowatt          |   34 |   6.88% |  61.76% |
| 30   | Colossoil          |   33 |   6.68% |  63.64% |
| 31   | Jumbao             |   30 |   6.07% |  43.33% |
| 32   | Melmetal           |   28 |   5.67% |  55.36% |
| 33   | Tapu Fini          |   24 |   4.86% |  58.33% |
| 33   | Slowbro            |   24 |   4.86% |  41.67% |
| 33   | Syclant            |   24 |   4.86% |  37.50% |
| 36   | Regieleki          |   22 |   4.45% |  50.00% |
| 36   | Swampert           |   22 |   4.45% |  45.45% |
| 36   | Corviknight        |   22 |   4.45% |  45.45% |
| 39   | Hawlucha           |   21 |   4.25% |  38.10% |
| 40   | Gastrodon          |   20 |   4.05% |  52.50% |
| 40   | Moltres            |   20 |   4.05% |  50.00% |
| 40   | Nidoking           |   20 |   4.05% |  45.00% |
| 40   | Pelipper           |   20 |   4.05% |  25.00% |
| 44   | Kommo-o            |   19 |   3.85% |  63.16% |
| 44   | Venusaur           |   19 |   3.85% |  57.89% |
| 44   | Cyclohm            |   19 |   3.85% |  57.89% |
| 47   | Torkoal            |   18 |   3.64% |  61.11% |
| 47   | Barraskewda        |   18 |   3.64% |  22.22% |
| 49   | Victini            |   17 |   3.44% |  76.47% |
| 49   | Pajantom           |   17 |   3.44% |  41.18% |
| 49   | Kerfluffle         |   17 |   3.44% |  29.41% |
| 52   | Aegislash          |   16 |   3.24% |  37.50% |
| 53   | Aurumoth           |   15 |   3.04% |  46.67% |
| 53   | Crucibelle         |   15 |   3.04% |  46.67% |
| 53   | Kartana            |   15 |   3.04% |  26.67% |
| 56   | Volcarona          |   14 |   2.83% |  71.43% |
| 57   | Dracozolt          |   13 |   2.63% |  38.46% |
| 58   | Kyurem             |   11 |   2.23% |  72.73% |
| 58   | Latios             |   11 |   2.23% |  45.45% |
| 58   | Tapu Lele          |   11 |   2.23% |  45.45% |
| 61   | Skarmory           |   10 |   2.02% |  55.00% |
| 61   | Azumarill          |   10 |   2.02% |  20.00% |
| 63   | Suicune            |    9 |   1.82% |  55.56% |
| 63   | Stratagem          |    9 |   1.82% |  55.56% |
| 63   | Necturna           |    9 |   1.82% |  44.44% |
| 66   | Mollux             |    8 |   1.62% |  25.00% |
| 67   | Zarude             |    7 |   1.42% |  85.71% |
| 67   | Hippowdon          |    7 |   1.42% |  57.14% |
| 67   | Urshifu-*          |    7 |   1.42% |  28.57% |
| 67   | Weavile            |    7 |   1.42% |  28.57% |
| 71   | Tangrowth          |    6 |   1.21% |  50.00% |
| 72   | Scizor             |    5 |   1.01% |  80.00% |
| 72   | Caribolt           |    5 |   1.01% |  80.00% |
| 72   | Ditto              |    5 |   1.01% |  30.00% |
| 72   | Dragonite          |    5 |   1.01% |  20.00% |
| 72   | Volkraken          |    5 |   1.01% |   0.00% |
| 77   | Latias             |    4 |   0.81% |  75.00% |
| 77   | Snaelstrom         |    4 |   0.81% |  75.00% |
| 77   | Alakazam           |    4 |   0.81% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Rotom-Wash         |    4 |   0.81% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Magnezone          |    4 |   0.81% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Tapu Bulu          |    4 |   0.81% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Smokomodo          |    4 |   0.81% |  25.00% |
| 77   | Seismitoad         |    4 |   0.81% |  25.00% |
| 77   | Thundurus-Therian  |    4 |   0.81% |  25.00% |
| 77   | Jirachi            |    4 |   0.81% |  25.00% |
| 87   | Shuckle            |    3 |   0.61% | 100.00% |
| 87   | Scyther            |    3 |   0.61% |  66.67% |
| 87   | Reuniclus          |    3 |   0.61% |  33.33% |
| 87   | Zarude-Dada        |    3 |   0.61% |  33.33% |
| 87   | Slowbro-Galar      |    3 |   0.61% |  33.33% |
| 87   | Ninetales-Alola    |    3 |   0.61% |  33.33% |
| 87   | Crawdaunt          |    3 |   0.61% |  33.33% |
| 87   | Kitsunoh           |    3 |   0.61% |  33.33% |
| 87   | Amoonguss          |    3 |   0.61% |  33.33% |
| 87   | Quagsire           |    3 |   0.61% |   0.00% |
| 87   | Shedinja           |    3 |   0.61% |   0.00% |
| 87   | Keldeo             |    3 |   0.61% |   0.00% |
| 99   | Naviathan          |    2 |   0.40% | 100.00% |
| 99   | Obstagoon          |    2 |   0.40% | 100.00% |
| 99   | Rhyperior          |    2 |   0.40% | 100.00% |
| 99   | Espeon             |    2 |   0.40% | 100.00% |
| 99   | Zygarde-10%        |    2 |   0.40% | 100.00% |
| 99   | Blaziken           |    2 |   0.40% | 100.00% |
| 99   | Celesteela         |    2 |   0.40% | 100.00% |
| 99   | Kingdra            |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Plasmanta          |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Mew                |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Scolipede          |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Chansey            |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Sandslash-Alola    |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Salazzle           |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Diancie            |    2 |   0.40% |  50.00% |
| 99   | Terrakion          |    2 |   0.40% |   0.00% |
| 99   | Charizard          |    2 |   0.40% |   0.00% |
| 99   | Hatterene          |    2 |   0.40% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Gyarados           |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Lycanroc-Dusk      |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Gengar             |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Diggersby          |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Vanilluxe          |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Arctozolt          |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Mienshao           |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Necrozma           |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Polteageist        |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Mamoswine          |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Braviary           |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Bisharp            |    1 |   0.20% | 100.00% |
| 117  | Volcanion          |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Zapdos-Galar       |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Exploud            |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Thundurus          |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Sylveon            |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Darmanitan         |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Nihilego           |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Malaconda          |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Umbreon            |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Golisopod          |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Ribombee           |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Chandelure         |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |
| 117  | Togekiss           |    1 |   0.20% |   0.00% |

Moves and Teammates / Combos / Leads
Code:
| 1    | Tomohawk           |   30 |  30.61% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Slowking           |   29 |  29.59% |  48.28% |
| 3    | Dragapult          |   28 |  28.57% |  57.14% |
| 3    | Equilibra          |   28 |  28.57% |  53.57% |
| 5    | Landorus-Therian   |   24 |  24.49% |  54.17% |
| 5    | Heatran            |   24 |  24.49% |  37.50% |
| 7    | Zapdos             |   23 |  23.47% |  43.48% |
| 8    | Clefable           |   22 |  22.45% |  45.45% |
| 9    | Zeraora            |   19 |  19.39% |  42.11% |
| 9    | Astrolotl          |   19 |  19.39% |  36.84% |
| 11   | Arghonaut          |   15 |  15.31% |  66.67% |
| 12   | Tornadus-Therian   |   14 |  14.29% |  64.29% |
| 12   | Rillaboom          |   14 |  14.29% |  42.86% |
| 14   | Garchomp           |   13 |  13.27% |  69.23% |
| 15   | Corviknight        |   12 |  12.24% |  33.33% |
| 16   | Cawmodore          |   10 |  10.20% |  60.00% |
| 16   | Ferrothorn         |   10 |  10.20% |  40.00% |
| 16   | Slowking-Galar     |   10 |  10.20% |  20.00% |
| 19   | Kyurem             |    9 |   9.18% |  66.67% |
| 20   | Tapu Koko          |    7 |   7.14% |  85.71% |
| 20   | Blissey            |    7 |   7.14% |  71.43% |
| 20   | Mandibuzz          |    7 |   7.14% |  71.43% |
| 20   | Excadrill          |    7 |   7.14% |  57.14% |
| 20   | Krilowatt          |    7 |   7.14% |  42.86% |
| 20   | Jumbao             |    7 |   7.14% |  28.57% |
| 20   | Hydreigon          |    7 |   7.14% |  14.29% |
| 27   | Victini            |    6 |   6.12% |  83.33% |
| 27   | Tapu Lele          |    6 |   6.12% |  66.67% |
| 27   | Melmetal           |    6 |   6.12% |  50.00% |
| 27   | Tyranitar          |    6 |   6.12% |  50.00% |
| 27   | Toxapex            |    6 |   6.12% |  33.33% |
| 27   | Swampert           |    6 |   6.12% |  33.33% |
| 33   | Tapu Fini          |    5 |   5.10% |  80.00% |
| 33   | Hawlucha           |    5 |   5.10% |  60.00% |
| 33   | Crucibelle         |    5 |   5.10% |  60.00% |
| 33   | Hippowdon          |    5 |   5.10% |  60.00% |
| 33   | Cyclohm            |    5 |   5.10% |  40.00% |
| 33   | Syclant            |    5 |   5.10% |  40.00% |
| 33   | Pelipper           |    5 |   5.10% |  40.00% |
| 33   | Aegislash          |    5 |   5.10% |  20.00% |
| 41   | Volcarona          |    4 |   4.08% |  75.00% |
| 41   | Barraskewda        |    4 |   4.08% |  50.00% |
| 41   | Pajantom           |    4 |   4.08% |  50.00% |
| 41   | Gastrodon          |    4 |   4.08% |  25.00% |
| 45   | Necturna           |    3 |   3.06% | 100.00% |
| 45   | Magnezone          |    3 |   3.06% |  66.67% |
| 45   | Kerfluffle         |    3 |   3.06% |  66.67% |
| 45   | Latias             |    3 |   3.06% |  66.67% |
| 45   | Regieleki          |    3 |   3.06% |  66.67% |
| 45   | Dragonite          |    3 |   3.06% |  33.33% |
| 45   | Suicune            |    3 |   3.06% |  33.33% |
| 45   | Jirachi            |    3 |   3.06% |  33.33% |
| 45   | Amoonguss          |    3 |   3.06% |  33.33% |
| 45   | Weavile            |    3 |   3.06% |  33.33% |
| 45   | Miasmaw            |    3 |   3.06% |  33.33% |
| 45   | Colossoil          |    3 |   3.06% |   0.00% |
| 57   | Zarude             |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Rhyperior          |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Espeon             |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Torkoal            |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Venusaur           |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Zygarde-10%        |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Blaziken           |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Celesteela         |    2 |   2.04% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Kartana            |    2 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Diancie            |    2 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Nidoking           |    2 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Alakazam           |    2 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Scizor             |    2 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Rotom-Wash         |    2 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Mollux             |    2 |   2.04% |   0.00% |
| 57   | Urshifu-*          |    2 |   2.04% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Chansey            |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Kommo-o            |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Plasmanta          |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Tangrowth          |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Azumarill          |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Latios             |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Polteageist        |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Aurumoth           |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Mamoswine          |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Ditto              |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Braviary           |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Bisharp            |    1 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 74   | Zarude-Dada        |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Scolipede          |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Dracozolt          |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Togekiss           |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Slowbro            |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Skarmory           |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Kingdra            |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Seismitoad         |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Moltres            |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 74   | Keldeo             |    1 |   1.02% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Tomohawk           |  123 |  41.84% |  50.81% |
| 2    | Equilibra          |   80 |  27.21% |  51.25% |
| 3    | Astrolotl          |   78 |  26.53% |  55.77% |
| 4    | Cinderace          |   74 |  25.17% |  54.05% |
| 5    | Hydreigon          |   71 |  24.15% |  53.52% |
| 6    | Magearna           |   70 |  23.81% |  57.14% |
| 7    | Landorus-Therian   |   67 |  22.79% |  58.21% |
| 8    | Clefable           |   61 |  20.75% |  49.18% |
| 9    | Tyranitar          |   59 |  20.07% |  52.54% |
| 10   | Spectrier          |   51 |  17.35% |  49.02% |
| 11   | Rillaboom          |   41 |  13.95% |  53.66% |
| 12   | Dragapult          |   36 |  12.24% |  72.22% |
| 12   | Slowking-Galar     |   36 |  12.24% |  50.00% |
| 14   | Slowking           |   35 |  11.90% |  54.29% |
| 15   | Excadrill          |   34 |  11.56% |  47.06% |
| 16   | Cawmodore          |   31 |  10.54% |  51.61% |
| 16   | Zapdos             |   31 |  10.54% |  48.39% |
| 16   | Mandibuzz          |   31 |  10.54% |  41.94% |
| 16   | Tornadus-Therian   |   31 |  10.54% |  38.71% |
| 20   | Zeraora            |   30 |  10.20% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Ferrothorn         |   30 |  10.20% |  33.33% |
| 22   | Garchomp           |   29 |   9.86% |  44.83% |
| 23   | Toxapex            |   28 |   9.52% |  44.64% |
| 24   | Tapu Koko          |   27 |   9.18% |  33.33% |
| 25   | Colossoil          |   23 |   7.82% |  65.22% |
| 25   | Miasmaw            |   23 |   7.82% |  43.48% |
| 25   | Blissey            |   23 |   7.82% |  41.30% |
| 28   | Krilowatt          |   22 |   7.48% |  63.64% |
| 28   | Slowbro            |   22 |   7.48% |  40.91% |
| 30   | Melmetal           |   20 |   6.80% |  57.50% |
| 30   | Heatran            |   20 |   6.80% |  55.00% |
| 32   | Arghonaut          |   19 |   6.46% |  47.37% |
| 33   | Moltres            |   17 |   5.78% |  52.94% |
| 34   | Jumbao             |   16 |   5.44% |  50.00% |
| 34   | Tapu Fini          |   16 |   5.44% |  50.00% |
| 34   | Hawlucha           |   16 |   5.44% |  31.25% |
| 37   | Nidoking           |   15 |   5.10% |  46.67% |
| 37   | Syclant            |   15 |   5.10% |  40.00% |
| 39   | Swampert           |   14 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 40   | Kommo-o            |   12 |   4.08% |  66.67% |
| 40   | Gastrodon          |   12 |   4.08% |  62.50% |
| 40   | Venusaur           |   12 |   4.08% |  50.00% |
| 40   | Aurumoth           |   12 |   4.08% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Torkoal            |   11 |   3.74% |  54.55% |
| 44   | Dracozolt          |   11 |   3.74% |  45.45% |
| 44   | Kerfluffle         |   11 |   3.74% |  27.27% |
| 44   | Pelipper           |   11 |   3.74% |  18.18% |
| 48   | Volcarona          |   10 |   3.40% |  70.00% |
| 48   | Regieleki          |   10 |   3.40% |  60.00% |
| 48   | Latios             |   10 |   3.40% |  40.00% |
| 48   | Aegislash          |   10 |   3.40% |  40.00% |
| 48   | Barraskewda        |   10 |   3.40% |  10.00% |
| 53   | Kartana            |    9 |   3.06% |  33.33% |
| 54   | Cyclohm            |    8 |   2.72% |  75.00% |
| 55   | Corviknight        |    7 |   2.38% |  57.14% |
| 56   | Skarmory           |    6 |   2.04% |  58.33% |
| 56   | Stratagem          |    6 |   2.04% |  50.00% |
| 56   | Azumarill          |    6 |   2.04% |  16.67% |
| 59   | Victini            |    5 |   1.70% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Zarude             |    5 |   1.70% |  80.00% |
| 59   | Suicune            |    5 |   1.70% |  60.00% |
| 59   | Urshifu-*          |    5 |   1.70% |  40.00% |
| 59   | Mollux             |    5 |   1.70% |  20.00% |
| 64   | Snaelstrom         |    4 |   1.36% |  75.00% |
| 64   | Pajantom           |    4 |   1.36% |  50.00% |
| 64   | Smokomodo          |    4 |   1.36% |  25.00% |
| 64   | Thundurus-Therian  |    4 |   1.36% |  25.00% |
| 68   | Shuckle            |    3 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Scizor             |    3 |   1.02% | 100.00% |
| 68   | Scyther            |    3 |   1.02% |  66.67% |
| 68   | Crucibelle         |    3 |   1.02% |  66.67% |
| 68   | Caribolt           |    3 |   1.02% |  66.67% |
| 68   | Necturna           |    3 |   1.02% |  33.33% |
| 68   | Ditto              |    3 |   1.02% |  16.67% |
| 68   | Tapu Lele          |    3 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 68   | Shedinja           |    3 |   1.02% |   0.00% |
| 77   | Naviathan          |    2 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 77   | Obstagoon          |    2 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 77   | Seismitoad         |    2 |   0.68% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Alakazam           |    2 |   0.68% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Zarude-Dada        |    2 |   0.68% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Rotom-Wash         |    2 |   0.68% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Mew                |    2 |   0.68% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Tangrowth          |    2 |   0.68% |  50.00% |
| 77   | Terrakion          |    2 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 77   | Volkraken          |    2 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 77   | Charizard          |    2 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 77   | Quagsire           |    2 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 77   | Hatterene          |    2 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Gyarados           |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Kingdra            |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Latias             |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Hippowdon          |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Scolipede          |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Slowbro-Galar      |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Lycanroc-Dusk      |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Gengar             |    1 |   0.34% | 100.00% |
| 90   | Volcanion          |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Dragonite          |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Plasmanta          |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Zapdos-Galar       |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Exploud            |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Chansey            |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Thundurus          |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Sylveon            |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Darmanitan         |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Keldeo             |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Ninetales-Alola    |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |
| 90   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |   0.34% |   0.00% |

Usage by Week
Code:
| 1    | Tomohawk           |   56 |  45.90% |  52.68% |
| 2    | Astrolotl          |   40 |  32.79% |  58.75% |
| 3    | Equilibra          |   38 |  31.15% |  52.63% |
| 4    | Magearna           |   33 |  27.05% |  45.45% |
| 5    | Spectrier          |   30 |  24.59% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Tyranitar          |   27 |  22.13% |  59.26% |
| 6    | Landorus-Therian   |   27 |  22.13% |  48.15% |
| 8    | Hydreigon          |   26 |  21.31% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Clefable           |   24 |  19.67% |  45.83% |
| 10   | Cinderace          |   22 |  18.03% |  63.64% |
| 11   | Rillaboom          |   19 |  15.57% |  57.89% |
| 12   | Excadrill          |   17 |  13.93% |  41.18% |
| 13   | Cawmodore          |   16 |  13.11% |  43.75% |
| 14   | Tornadus-Therian   |   15 |  12.30% |  46.67% |
| 15   | Zapdos             |   14 |  11.48% |  57.14% |
| 16   | Tapu Koko          |   13 |  10.66% |  23.08% |
| 17   | Toxapex            |   12 |   9.84% |  62.50% |
| 17   | Blissey            |   12 |   9.84% |  54.17% |
| 19   | Dragapult          |   11 |   9.02% |  90.91% |
| 19   | Krilowatt          |   11 |   9.02% |  72.73% |
| 19   | Colossoil          |   11 |   9.02% |  63.64% |
| 19   | Slowking-Galar     |   11 |   9.02% |  45.45% |
| 23   | Zeraora            |   10 |   8.20% |  40.00% |
| 24   | Slowbro            |    9 |   7.38% |  44.44% |
| 25   | Melmetal           |    8 |   6.56% |  68.75% |
| 25   | Slowking           |    8 |   6.56% |  62.50% |
| 25   | Moltres            |    8 |   6.56% |  62.50% |
| 25   | Heatran            |    8 |   6.56% |  62.50% |
| 25   | Mandibuzz          |    8 |   6.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Ferrothorn         |    8 |   6.56% |  37.50% |
| 25   | Hawlucha           |    8 |   6.56% |  12.50% |
| 32   | Kommo-o            |    7 |   5.74% |  71.43% |
| 32   | Arghonaut          |    7 |   5.74% |  71.43% |
| 32   | Syclant            |    7 |   5.74% |  42.86% |
| 32   | Tapu Fini          |    7 |   5.74% |  42.86% |
| 32   | Jumbao             |    7 |   5.74% |  28.57% |
| 32   | Garchomp           |    7 |   5.74% |  28.57% |
| 32   | Miasmaw            |    7 |   5.74% |  28.57% |
| 39   | Swampert           |    6 |   4.92% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Kartana            |    6 |   4.92% |  16.67% |
| 41   | Nidoking           |    5 |   4.10% |  80.00% |
| 41   | Gastrodon          |    5 |   4.10% |  70.00% |
| 41   | Venusaur           |    5 |   4.10% |  40.00% |
| 44   | Zarude             |    4 |   3.28% |  75.00% |
| 44   | Latios             |    4 |   3.28% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Torkoal            |    4 |   3.28% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Cyclohm            |    4 |   3.28% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Kerfluffle         |    4 |   3.28% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Dracozolt          |    4 |   3.28% |  50.00% |
| 44   | Regieleki          |    4 |   3.28% |  25.00% |
| 44   | Pelipper           |    4 |   3.28% |  25.00% |
| 44   | Aegislash          |    4 |   3.28% |  25.00% |
| 53   | Scyther            |    3 |   2.46% |  66.67% |
| 53   | Volcarona          |    3 |   2.46% |  66.67% |
| 53   | Suicune            |    3 |   2.46% |  33.33% |
| 53   | Smokomodo          |    3 |   2.46% |  33.33% |
| 53   | Urshifu-*          |    3 |   2.46% |  33.33% |
| 53   | Barraskewda        |    3 |   2.46% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Seismitoad         |    2 |   1.64% |  50.00% |
| 59   | Mollux             |    2 |   1.64% |  50.00% |
| 59   | Corviknight        |    2 |   1.64% |  50.00% |
| 59   | Crucibelle         |    2 |   1.64% |  50.00% |
| 59   | Ditto              |    2 |   1.64% |  25.00% |
| 59   | Skarmory           |    2 |   1.64% |  25.00% |
| 59   | Pajantom           |    2 |   1.64% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Aurumoth           |    2 |   1.64% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Azumarill          |    2 |   1.64% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Stratagem          |    2 |   1.64% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Thundurus-Therian  |    2 |   1.64% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Gyarados           |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Kingdra            |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Alakazam           |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Zarude-Dada        |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Naviathan          |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Latias             |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Victini            |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Hippowdon          |    1 |   0.82% | 100.00% |
| 70   | Terrakion          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Volkraken          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Charizard          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Volcanion          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Quagsire           |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Dragonite          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Necturna           |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Plasmanta          |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |
| 70   | Zapdos-Galar       |    1 |   0.82% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Tomohawk           |   38 |  32.76% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Cinderace          |   36 |  31.03% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Hydreigon          |   31 |  26.72% |  61.29% |
| 4    | Magearna           |   30 |  25.86% |  66.67% |
| 5    | Equilibra          |   28 |  24.14% |  46.43% |
| 6    | Landorus-Therian   |   27 |  23.28% |  62.96% |
| 7    | Clefable           |   26 |  22.41% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Astrolotl          |   24 |  20.69% |  54.17% |
| 8    | Tyranitar          |   24 |  20.69% |  50.00% |
| 10   | Slowking-Galar     |   18 |  15.52% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Dragapult          |   17 |  14.66% |  58.82% |
| 12   | Garchomp           |   16 |  13.79% |  62.50% |
| 13   | Excadrill          |   15 |  12.93% |  60.00% |
| 13   | Spectrier          |   15 |  12.93% |  53.33% |
| 13   | Mandibuzz          |   15 |  12.93% |  40.00% |
| 16   | Slowking           |   14 |  12.07% |  57.14% |
| 16   | Zapdos             |   14 |  12.07% |  35.71% |
| 18   | Zeraora            |   13 |  11.21% |  30.77% |
| 19   | Toxapex            |   12 |  10.34% |  16.67% |
| 20   | Cawmodore          |   11 |   9.48% |  63.64% |
| 20   | Tornadus-Therian   |   11 |   9.48% |  36.36% |
| 20   | Rillaboom          |   11 |   9.48% |  36.36% |
| 20   | Blissey            |   11 |   9.48% |  27.27% |
| 20   | Ferrothorn         |   11 |   9.48% |  27.27% |
| 25   | Miasmaw            |   10 |   8.62% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Arghonaut          |   10 |   8.62% |  40.00% |
| 27   | Tapu Fini          |    9 |   7.76% |  55.56% |
| 27   | Heatran            |    9 |   7.76% |  55.56% |
| 29   | Krilowatt          |    8 |   6.90% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Melmetal           |    7 |   6.03% |  57.14% |
| 30   | Hawlucha           |    7 |   6.03% |  57.14% |
| 30   | Moltres            |    7 |   6.03% |  57.14% |
| 30   | Colossoil          |    7 |   6.03% |  57.14% |
| 30   | Aurumoth           |    7 |   6.03% |  42.86% |
| 30   | Tapu Koko          |    7 |   6.03% |  42.86% |
| 30   | Syclant            |    7 |   6.03% |  42.86% |
| 30   | Slowbro            |    7 |   6.03% |  14.29% |
| 38   | Torkoal            |    6 |   5.17% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Venusaur           |    6 |   5.17% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Gastrodon          |    6 |   5.17% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Swampert           |    6 |   5.17% |  50.00% |
| 42   | Regieleki          |    5 |   4.31% |  80.00% |
| 42   | Jumbao             |    5 |   4.31% |  60.00% |
| 42   | Latios             |    5 |   4.31% |  40.00% |
| 42   | Nidoking           |    5 |   4.31% |  20.00% |
| 46   | Corviknight        |    4 |   3.45% |  75.00% |
| 46   | Volcarona          |    4 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Dracozolt          |    4 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 46   | Kerfluffle         |    4 |   3.45% |  25.00% |
| 50   | Kommo-o            |    3 |   2.59% |  66.67% |
| 50   | Kartana            |    3 |   2.59% |  66.67% |
| 50   | Pelipper           |    3 |   2.59% |  33.33% |
| 50   | Barraskewda        |    3 |   2.59% |  33.33% |
| 50   | Aegislash          |    3 |   2.59% |  33.33% |
| 50   | Shedinja           |    3 |   2.59% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Azumarill          |    3 |   2.59% |   0.00% |
| 57   | Victini            |    2 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Cyclohm            |    2 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Suicune            |    2 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Pajantom           |    2 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 57   | Necturna           |    2 |   1.72% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Skarmory           |    2 |   1.72% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Snaelstrom         |    2 |   1.72% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Caribolt           |    2 |   1.72% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Stratagem          |    2 |   1.72% |  50.00% |
| 57   | Hatterene          |    2 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Crucibelle         |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Shuckle            |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Scizor             |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Scolipede          |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Zarude             |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Slowbro-Galar      |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Tangrowth          |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Naviathan          |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Lycanroc-Dusk      |    1 |   0.86% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Mew                |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Alakazam           |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Ditto              |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Mollux             |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Exploud            |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Chansey            |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Quagsire           |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Thundurus          |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Terrakion          |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Sylveon            |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Darmanitan         |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Keldeo             |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Smokomodo          |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Volkraken          |    1 |   0.86% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Tomohawk           |   29 |  51.79% |  48.28% |
| 2    | Cinderace          |   16 |  28.57% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Equilibra          |   14 |  25.00% |  57.14% |
| 3    | Astrolotl          |   14 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Hydreigon          |   14 |  25.00% |  42.86% |
| 6    | Landorus-Therian   |   13 |  23.21% |  69.23% |
| 6    | Slowking           |   13 |  23.21% |  46.15% |
| 8    | Rillaboom          |   11 |  19.64% |  63.64% |
| 8    | Clefable           |   11 |  19.64% |  54.55% |
| 8    | Ferrothorn         |   11 |  19.64% |  36.36% |
| 11   | Dragapult          |    8 |  14.29% |  75.00% |
| 11   | Tyranitar          |    8 |  14.29% |  37.50% |
| 11   | Mandibuzz          |    8 |  14.29% |  37.50% |
| 14   | Magearna           |    7 |  12.50% |  71.43% |
| 14   | Zeraora            |    7 |  12.50% |  57.14% |
| 14   | Slowking-Galar     |    7 |  12.50% |  57.14% |
| 14   | Tapu Koko          |    7 |  12.50% |  42.86% |
| 18   | Slowbro            |    6 |  10.71% |  66.67% |
| 18   | Miasmaw            |    6 |  10.71% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Spectrier          |    6 |  10.71% |  33.33% |
| 18   | Garchomp           |    6 |  10.71% |  16.67% |
| 22   | Colossoil          |    5 |   8.93% |  80.00% |
| 22   | Melmetal           |    5 |   8.93% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Nidoking           |    5 |   8.93% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Tornadus-Therian   |    5 |   8.93% |  20.00% |
| 26   | Jumbao             |    4 |   7.14% |  75.00% |
| 26   | Toxapex            |    4 |   7.14% |  75.00% |
| 26   | Cawmodore          |    4 |   7.14% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Pelipper           |    4 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 26   | Barraskewda        |    4 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Volcarona          |    3 |   5.36% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Aurumoth           |    3 |   5.36% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Aegislash          |    3 |   5.36% |  66.67% |
| 31   | Zapdos             |    3 |   5.36% |  66.67% |
| 31   | Krilowatt          |    3 |   5.36% |  66.67% |
| 31   | Dracozolt          |    3 |   5.36% |  33.33% |
| 31   | Heatran            |    3 |   5.36% |  33.33% |
| 31   | Kerfluffle         |    3 |   5.36% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Shuckle            |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Snaelstrom         |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Scizor             |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Victini            |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Stratagem          |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Skarmory           |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Cyclohm            |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Obstagoon          |    2 |   3.57% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Kommo-o            |    2 |   3.57% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Urshifu-*          |    2 |   3.57% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Swampert           |    2 |   3.57% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Excadrill          |    2 |   3.57% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Arghonaut          |    2 |   3.57% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Moltres            |    2 |   3.57% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Mollux             |    2 |   3.57% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Gengar             |    1 |   1.79% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Mew                |    1 |   1.79% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Azumarill          |    1 |   1.79% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Caribolt           |    1 |   1.79% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Regieleki          |    1 |   1.79% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Zarude-Dada        |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Corviknight        |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Ninetales-Alola    |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Torkoal            |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Venusaur           |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Charizard          |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Tangrowth          |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Hawlucha           |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Latios             |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Syclant            |    1 |   1.79% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Astrolotl          |   24 |  36.36% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Tomohawk           |   24 |  36.36% |  45.83% |
| 3    | Cinderace          |   19 |  28.79% |  52.63% |
| 4    | Equilibra          |   17 |  25.76% |  58.82% |
| 5    | Magearna           |   16 |  24.24% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Dragapult          |   15 |  22.73% |  73.33% |
| 6    | Landorus-Therian   |   15 |  22.73% |  46.67% |
| 8    | Garchomp           |   14 |  21.21% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Clefable           |   13 |  19.70% |  69.23% |
| 10   | Mandibuzz          |   10 |  15.15% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Slowking           |    9 |  13.64% |  55.56% |
| 11   | Ferrothorn         |    9 |  13.64% |  33.33% |
| 13   | Rillaboom          |    8 |  12.12% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Zapdos             |    8 |  12.12% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Miasmaw            |    8 |  12.12% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Slowking-Galar     |    8 |  12.12% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Hydreigon          |    8 |  12.12% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Zeraora            |    7 |  10.61% |  71.43% |
| 18   | Toxapex            |    7 |  10.61% |  42.86% |
| 18   | Cawmodore          |    7 |  10.61% |  28.57% |
| 21   | Heatran            |    6 |   9.09% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Colossoil          |    6 |   9.09% |  83.33% |
| 21   | Tapu Koko          |    6 |   9.09% |  33.33% |
| 24   | Blissey            |    5 |   7.58% |  80.00% |
| 24   | Torkoal            |    5 |   7.58% |  60.00% |
| 24   | Venusaur           |    5 |   7.58% |  60.00% |
| 24   | Tyranitar          |    5 |   7.58% |  40.00% |
| 24   | Kommo-o            |    5 |   7.58% |  40.00% |
| 24   | Victini            |    5 |   7.58% |  40.00% |
| 24   | Tornadus-Therian   |    5 |   7.58% |  20.00% |
| 31   | Arghonaut          |    4 |   6.06% |  75.00% |
| 31   | Regieleki          |    4 |   6.06% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Pajantom           |    4 |   6.06% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Jumbao             |    4 |   6.06% |  25.00% |
| 35   | Krilowatt          |    3 |   4.55% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Tapu Fini          |    3 |   4.55% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Crucibelle         |    3 |   4.55% |  33.33% |
| 35   | Crawdaunt          |    3 |   4.55% |  33.33% |
| 35   | Kitsunoh           |    3 |   4.55% |  33.33% |
| 35   | Gastrodon          |    3 |   4.55% |  33.33% |
| 35   | Volkraken          |    3 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Kartana            |    3 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Syclant            |    3 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Azumarill          |    3 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Pelipper           |    3 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Barraskewda        |    3 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Stratagem          |    2 |   3.03% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Skarmory           |    2 |   3.03% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Tapu Bulu          |    2 |   3.03% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Cyclohm            |    2 |   3.03% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Moltres            |    2 |   3.03% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Melmetal           |    2 |   3.03% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Corviknight        |    2 |   3.03% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Excadrill          |    2 |   3.03% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Aurumoth           |    2 |   3.03% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Slowbro            |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Kyurem             |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Diggersby          |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Suicune            |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Salazzle           |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Aegislash          |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Vanilluxe          |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Arctozolt          |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Mienshao           |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Caribolt           |    1 |   1.52% | 100.00% |
| 56   | Hippowdon          |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Nihilego           |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Tangrowth          |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Magnezone          |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Swampert           |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Slowbro-Galar      |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Kerfluffle         |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Malaconda          |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Ditto              |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Quagsire           |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Seismitoad         |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Dracozolt          |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Umbreon            |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Necturna           |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Weavile            |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |
| 56   | Nidoking           |    1 |   1.52% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Tomohawk           |   17 |  47.22% |  47.06% |
| 2    | Cinderace          |   15 |  41.67% |  53.33% |
| 3    | Equilibra          |   12 |  33.33% |  41.67% |
| 4    | Slowking           |   11 |  30.56% |  54.55% |
| 5    | Dragapult          |   10 |  27.78% |  70.00% |
| 6    | Landorus-Therian   |    9 |  25.00% |  55.56% |
| 7    | Garchomp           |    8 |  22.22% |  37.50% |
| 7    | Zeraora            |    8 |  22.22% |  37.50% |
| 9    | Heatran            |    6 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 9    | Slowking-Galar     |    6 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 9    | Astrolotl          |    6 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Magearna           |    6 |  16.67% |  33.33% |
| 13   | Cawmodore          |    5 |  13.89% |  40.00% |
| 13   | Ferrothorn         |    5 |  13.89% |  40.00% |
| 13   | Pajantom           |    5 |  13.89% |  20.00% |
| 13   | Regieleki          |    5 |  13.89% |  20.00% |
| 17   | Mandibuzz          |    4 |  11.11% |  75.00% |
| 17   | Zapdos             |    4 |  11.11% |  75.00% |
| 17   | Tornadus-Therian   |    4 |  11.11% |  75.00% |
| 17   | Cyclohm            |    4 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Miasmaw            |    4 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Crucibelle         |    4 |  11.11% |  25.00% |
| 23   | Jumbao             |    3 |   8.33% |  66.67% |
| 23   | Weavile            |    3 |   8.33% |  33.33% |
| 25   | Tapu Koko          |    2 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Clefable           |    2 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Krilowatt          |    2 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Hydreigon          |    2 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Nidoking           |    2 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Tyranitar          |    2 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Tapu Bulu          |    2 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Tapu Lele          |    2 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Rillaboom          |    2 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Tangrowth          |    2 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Blissey            |    2 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Kerfluffle         |    2 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Necturna           |    2 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Necrozma           |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Kommo-o            |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Kyurem             |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Toxapex            |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Caribolt           |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Victini            |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Pelipper           |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Barraskewda        |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Mollux             |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Syclant            |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Corviknight        |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Swampert           |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Colossoil          |    1 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Jirachi            |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Salazzle           |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Golisopod          |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Slowbro-Galar      |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Ribombee           |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Chandelure         |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Dragonite          |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Kartana            |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Keldeo             |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Stratagem          |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Skarmory           |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Arghonaut          |    1 |   2.78% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Tomohawk           |   18 |  45.00% |  38.89% |
| 2    | Equilibra          |   16 |  40.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Slowking           |   13 |  32.50% |  53.85% |
| 4    | Dragapult          |   10 |  25.00% |  60.00% |
| 5    | Landorus-Therian   |    8 |  20.00% |  62.50% |
| 5    | Zeraora            |    8 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Heatran            |    8 |  20.00% |  37.50% |
| 5    | Clefable           |    8 |  20.00% |  37.50% |
| 9    | Tornadus-Therian   |    7 |  17.50% |  71.43% |
| 9    | Zapdos             |    7 |  17.50% |  28.57% |
| 9    | Astrolotl          |    7 |  17.50% |  28.57% |
| 12   | Rillaboom          |    6 |  15.00% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Garchomp           |    5 |  12.50% |  80.00% |
| 13   | Cawmodore          |    5 |  12.50% |  60.00% |
| 13   | Slowking-Galar     |    5 |  12.50% |  20.00% |
| 16   | Arghonaut          |    4 |  10.00% |  75.00% |
| 16   | Corviknight        |    4 |  10.00% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Hydreigon          |    4 |  10.00% |  25.00% |
| 19   | Tapu Koko          |    3 |   7.50% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Blissey            |    3 |   7.50% | 100.00% |
| 19   | Tapu Fini          |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Hawlucha           |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Crucibelle         |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Ferrothorn         |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Victini            |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Pelipper           |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Barraskewda        |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 19   | Excadrill          |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Tyranitar          |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Jirachi            |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Syclant            |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Kyurem             |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Miasmaw            |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Aegislash          |    3 |   7.50% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Latias             |    2 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 35   | Tapu Lele          |    2 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 35   | Suicune            |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Kerfluffle         |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Kartana            |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Mandibuzz          |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Regieleki          |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Cyclohm            |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Hippowdon          |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Gastrodon          |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Toxapex            |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Krilowatt          |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Jumbao             |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Dragonite          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Melmetal           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Magnezone          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Chansey            |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Zarude             |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Volcarona          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Kommo-o            |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Amoonguss          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Plasmanta          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Nidoking           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Tangrowth          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Pajantom           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Rhyperior          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Azumarill          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 48   | Colossoil          |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Zarude-Dada        |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Scolipede          |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Reuniclus          |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Diancie            |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Weavile            |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Mollux             |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Swampert           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 48   | Dracozolt          |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Dragapult          |    7 |  50.00% |  57.14% |
| 2    | Heatran            |    6 |  42.86% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Slowking           |    6 |  42.86% |  33.33% |
| 4    | Zapdos             |    4 |  28.57% |  75.00% |
| 4    | Astrolotl          |    4 |  28.57% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Tomohawk           |    4 |  28.57% |  25.00% |
| 7    | Clefable           |    3 |  21.43% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Landorus-Therian   |    3 |  21.43% |  66.67% |
| 7    | Zeraora            |    3 |  21.43% |  66.67% |
| 7    | Equilibra          |    3 |  21.43% |  66.67% |
| 7    | Corviknight        |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Swampert           |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 13   | Arghonaut          |    2 |  14.29% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Aegislash          |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Mandibuzz          |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Cyclohm            |    2 |  14.29% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Jumbao             |    2 |  14.29% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Kyurem             |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Victini            |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Krilowatt          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Hippowdon          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Blissey            |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Rhyperior          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Diancie            |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Regieleki          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Cawmodore          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Latios             |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Syclant            |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Weavile            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Toxapex            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Alakazam           |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Hydreigon          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Rillaboom          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Togekiss           |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Garchomp           |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Slowbro            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Tornadus-Therian   |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Excadrill          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Equilibra          |    7 |  38.89% |  57.14% |
| 2    | Clefable           |    6 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Heatran            |    6 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Zapdos             |    5 |  27.78% |  60.00% |
| 4    | Astrolotl          |    5 |  27.78% |  60.00% |
| 6    | Arghonaut          |    4 |  22.22% |  75.00% |
| 6    | Rillaboom          |    4 |  22.22% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Landorus-Therian   |    4 |  22.22% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Slowking           |    4 |  22.22% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Tomohawk           |    4 |  22.22% |  25.00% |
| 11   | Krilowatt          |    3 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Kyurem             |    3 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Tornadus-Therian   |    3 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Dragapult          |    3 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Slowking-Galar     |    3 |  16.67% |  33.33% |
| 16   | Tapu Fini          |    2 |  11.11% | 100.00% |
| 16   | Garchomp           |    2 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Zeraora            |    2 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Toxapex            |    2 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Tapu Lele          |    2 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Corviknight        |    2 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 16   | Ferrothorn         |    2 |  11.11% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Pelipper           |    2 |  11.11% |   0.00% |
| 16   | Hydreigon          |    2 |  11.11% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Melmetal           |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Mandibuzz          |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Alakazam           |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Excadrill          |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Scizor             |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Jumbao             |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Hippowdon          |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Pajantom           |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Cyclohm            |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Weavile            |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Tapu Koko          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Barraskewda        |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Dragonite          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Volcarona          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Skarmory           |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Syclant            |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Suicune            |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Swampert           |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Kingdra            |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Cawmodore          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Urshifu-*          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Seismitoad         |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Mollux             |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Dragapult          |    4 |  50.00% |  75.00% |
| 2    | Garchomp           |    3 |  37.50% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Slowking           |    3 |  37.50% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Zeraora            |    3 |  37.50% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Landorus-Therian   |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Magnezone          |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Tornadus-Therian   |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Tomohawk           |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Zapdos             |    2 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 5    | Astrolotl          |    2 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Ninetales-Alola    |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Swampert           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Mandibuzz          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Polteageist        |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Rillaboom          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Hawlucha           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Excadrill          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Espeon             |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Aurumoth           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Volcarona          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Necturna           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Crucibelle         |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Melmetal           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Jumbao             |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Krilowatt          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Heatran            |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Hippowdon          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Arghonaut          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Scizor             |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Equilibra          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Clefable           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Landorus-Therian   |    4 |  50.00% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Zapdos             |    4 |  50.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Victini            |    2 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Torkoal            |    2 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Venusaur           |    2 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Garchomp           |    2 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Slowking           |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Blissey            |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Melmetal           |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Clefable           |    2 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Corviknight        |    2 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Dragapult          |    2 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Mamoswine          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Kyurem             |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Espeon             |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Heatran            |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Mandibuzz          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Jumbao             |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Tyranitar          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Toxapex            |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Slowking-Galar     |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Rillaboom          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Astrolotl          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Crucibelle         |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Amoonguss          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Pajantom           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Tomohawk           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Arghonaut          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Colossoil          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Zeraora            |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Tapu Koko          |    3 |  30.00% | 100.00% |
| 1    | Arghonaut          |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 1    | Cawmodore          |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 1    | Ferrothorn         |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 1    | Landorus-Therian   |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Zygarde-10%        |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Blaziken           |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Necturna           |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Celesteela         |    2 |  20.00% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Dragapult          |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Clefable           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Zeraora            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 6    | Heatran            |    2 |  20.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Ditto              |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Braviary           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Kyurem             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Kerfluffle         |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Excadrill          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Equilibra          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Tornadus-Therian   |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Zarude             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Volcarona          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Slowking           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Bisharp            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Amoonguss          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Blissey            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Corviknight        |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Pajantom           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Tomohawk           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Slowking-Galar     |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Moltres            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Keldeo             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Colossoil          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Melmetal           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Zapdos             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Latias             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Urshifu-*          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Dragonite          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Nidoking           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Hawlucha           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Rillaboom          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 14   | Ninetales-Alola    |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |

Last edited:
I want to talk about the metal bird in the room.
:cawmodore:
Those who were active in the IoA metagame (or are willing to go read the previous page of this thread) will know that a Cawmodore nerf had gained a lot of momentum in the waning weeks of IoA. There was not enough counterplay to it, and it was simply too good at its job of setting up Belly Drum and sweeping the opposing team. However, it was decided that any nerf should wait until the release of the Crown Tundra, in order to prevent any hasty actions and the possibility of nerfing for one metagame and dropping Cawmodore into a completely different one.
:cinderace:
Of course, Crown Tundra turned out to be much more inhospitable for Cawmodore, and it sank back down the viability rankings. Part of this was because of the unbanning of Cinderace from Ubers, after which it quickly reclaimed its position as one of the best Pokemon in the metagame, and also a reliable offensive check to Cawmodore. However, Cinderace was quickbanned about a month ago, immediately bringing back concerns of a return from Cawmodore.
:zapdos:
In addition to checks and counters that already existed like Cyclohm:cyclohm: and Arghonaut:arghonaut:, the Crown Tundra brought Zapdos:zapdos:, which is regarded as one of the best Pokemon in the metagame, and is also a solid Cawmodore check. Skarmory:skarmory:, though uncommon, is capable of taking any +6 attack and phazing Cawmodore out. Victini:victini: and Heatran:heatran: (although the latter would prefer to be doing other things) join the ranks of Scarf Fire types that can easily tank a Bullet Punch and OHKO back. None of Cawmodore's previous checks and counters have gone anywhere, either. Counterplay has certainly increased overall, even with the removal of Cinderace.
However, none of these options have quite the same splashability as Cinderace, and thanks to its speed and power, it was difficult to chip it in the same way you can chip some of these defensive answers. Hyper offense took a hit with Magearna's ban, but it is still capable of busting enough holes to set up Cawmodore for a sweep. Cawmodore has an undeniable effect on the teambuilder, to the point that some have called it overly constraining.
:cawmodore:
Thus, with the metagame relatively settled after the quickbans and the Astrolotl nerf, I want to reopen discussion on Cawmodore, its place in the metagame, and whether it needs a nerf. This question has been hanging for a while, and I think now is a good time to solidify an answer to it.

Last edited:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
1616587179751.png

Cawmodore @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Bullet Punch
- Acrobatics
- Drain Punch / Knock Off​
Piggybacking off of kj's great post to say that Cawmodore from its inception all the way until now has been a problematic figure in the CAP metagame, but not necessarily in the way people think. From day 1 where the CAP metagame was literally OU + 1 CAP for the playtest, Cawm has been seen as a (mostly) one-dimensional set-up sweeper that can come in once and if the opponent's checks are in range, it will 6-0 on the spot. If not, then you just wasted a team slot. This sounds extremely match-up fishy and poses the question of how healthy for a metagame a Pokemon which, if given a free turn and some decent chip on the opposing walls, can just win you the game with little no prediction really is.
The biggest issue for me, however, is how much of a new player deterrent Cawmodore is. Every time a new player joins the CAP room and gets acquainted with their new toys, they very soon get absolutely slaughtered by a fast set-up sweeper with 3 Immunities, passable physical bulk (which also happens to be the damage type that most priority moves fall under) and perfect coverage. This drives a lot of new players away as it seemingly has no counters in their eyes.
Speaking of counters, let's look at some of the things my peer failed to mention.
:aegislash: has seen a surge in usage recently, gaining a spot on a sample team created by 2spoopy4u. This Pokemon aims to take advantage of the rather low amount of Knock Off usage (around 20% in January and 10% in February) as it can OHKO back with a Shadow Ball and resists both of Cawm's STAB options.
:tomohawk: Hazehawk can Haze away the Belly Drum and trade with Cawm through removing its boosts and then going into something to threaten an OHKO. This comes at the cost of an entire slot so it's not the best but it's a good last resort.
:dragapult: surprisingly enough, pult can dodge an OHKO from Bullet Punch with no investement at all and will, in fact, take Cawmodore down with a Shadow Ball, but it requires you to keep your spooky dragon at full and your side of the field clear of rocks.
:tornadus-therian: another offensive check that can outspeed and also lives BP. Offensive Torn-T in particular can use one of its coverage moves to eradicate Cawm from the field if it can land Heat Wave or Focus Miss.
:hippowdon: A very underrated sand setter with the capability of simply... whirlwinding the Cawmodore out.

How does the metagame stack-up on the higher end of the ladder and tournament play? In the samples, all but one of the teams has a consistent way to deal with Cawm's shenanigans. Looking at usage stats from the seasonal (graciously provided by spoo), Cawm post Cinderace ban has a 57% win rate, with it being used 7 times tying in 17th place for usage. This might not seem like a lot, but it's mostly due to do with the playstyle that Cawmodore fits in, which is inherently regarded as less consistent and "cheap" by many, as it attempts to throw out almost all semblance of defensive utility mons have and rely on heavy hitters and set-up sweepers. The data, however, does not lie; in the later rounds Cawmodore has indeed sported a positive K/D ratio.

So where does this leave us? In my opinion, Cawmodore is pretty fine as it is. It's a punishment for lazy building and lazy options to check it such as Hazehawk leave you vulnerable to better and more common options such as Rillaboom. While it's true that new players will struggle vs. it and some will inevitably quit out of frustration, this is something a lot of tiers have to deal with and they rarely end up banning those Pokemon. A very similar example is Serperior in generation 6, where it finally got access to Contrary and it made everyone mad as their resists were clobbered between Leaf Storm and the boosted Hidden Power (Fire) or even Talonflame before it got its wings clipped, dropping banded Brave Birds on everything that didn't resist it and U-Turning out of danger, not to mention the utility of the SpD set with a PRIORITY recovery move with few downsides. Overall, I am very much against the nerf of Cawmodore but I am always willing to hear the arguments of those who think otherwise!

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Hm, with all due respect, I'm not sure how much I agree with that post Lasen. I think you undersell how stupidly restrictive Cawmodore is in the builder, since most of cawm checks that are considered "good" in the metagame have to be kept at full health if they want a fighting chance (Dragapult/Torn), which is hard when they're both expected to come in throughout the game and consistently pivot/support the team. Which means that the best answers to Cawm arent even consistent as answers, and the consistent ones (barring Zapdos) are generally pretty meh or sub-viable.

Furthermore, I think there's an issue when games against a Cawm team are extremely one sided in terms of skill requirement; playing Cawm requires little to no effort on the HO users part while requiring consistently skillful play from the other user, since they're basically playing 5 v 6 until the opp's cawm comes out.

Cawm in general uplifts the cheese playstyle to an insane extent and requires you to build a team assuming that Cawm is on every team you fight, when realistically its not going to be present in even 10% of high level tournament games. it has an overwhelming presence on the builder, doesn't offer much to the tier, and causes certain games to be based entirely in the builder, and I dont think any of those things are healthy to the metagame.

(copy pasted from discord on handsome user Lasen's request)

Last edited:
Copy pasting a relevant opinion from Player of the Week 2spoopy4u.
Original question from Zephyr2007 for context:
1) What are your opinions on the whole cawmodore thingie thats been going on; do you think it should be nerfed or nah
Answer:
cawm is annoying af and I've just stopped trying to account for it in the builder at this point but I don't think it's necessarily problematic enough to nerf either. I could see an argument to nerf it just to stop it from causing bigger problems in the future and to "clean up" one part of the tier that's always been a stain and sorta unhealthy, but tbh screens HO will always have its matchup fishes and if cawm was seriously nerfed then the playstyle would probably just start using something else that is equally or nearly as bad. so like, if cawmodore was nerfed I wouldn't complain at all, but I still don't think it's something that's in critical need of being addressed right now

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I wasn't gonna talk about the Cawmodore situation because Lasen pretty much summed my thoughts up exactly, but I do want to say that just because a mon makes the entry barrier into a tier higher doesn't mean that it should be banned, or in this case, nerfed. I think XY Talonflame is a great example in that it was a difficult mon to play against as an unexperienced player, but it was not broken nor did it deserve a ban. Having an entry barrier to the metagame is not a bad thing inherently, and honestly I see it as a positive for CAP as a whole. IMO the only time we should nerf a CAP is if it would normally be banned, but that's another topic.

I do wanna bring up that Cawmodore has not received a nerf in the multiple generations since it's release, including the much less power creeped Gen 6. While Cawmodore might have deserved a nerf in the pre DLC2 meta, it most certainly doesn't need one in the current meta. We should consider the lasting impact a nerf is going to have on a CAP, especially considering that the meta will shift from generation to generation. This is especially important to think about in metas where mons are not in the game due to region locking (or whatever it's called in SS), as what's broken in one DLC patch could be totally balanced or even downright unviable in another patch.

Dex18 has more or less summed up my thoughts on Cawm.

While it may seem problematic at the surface, the fact is that something as simple as a shift in the tiering can greatly impact the viability of any one pokemon at any given moment in time, be it through the OU banlist, buffs/nerfs of other CAPs, or through added DLC. Although It didn't exactly happen right away, Gen 7 Aurumoth was a great example of this; from the removal of Quiver dance, the arrival of Equilibra, the power creep of SwSh (The Crown Tundra in particular), and all the tier shifts and bans in between, Aurumoth became virtually nonexistent, and is presently unranked as of today.

That being said, if we are to nerf Cawm, then we need to be careful with said nerfs, just in case another round of drastic tier shifts should happen, and if it turns out that said nerfs aren't enough, we might consider doing so again.

Update: Aurumoth did become relevant again, albeit this time in C rank, in HO teams of course.

Last edited:
I dont think Cawm is broken, but I think most ppl would agree Cawmodore is in a bad place and has been there for years. If arbitrary buffs are coming up for other mons, would it hurt to do a slight change to Cawmodore that wouldnt be because its broken? Its not like Im gunna stop playing because Cawm but I agree its annoying af and it wouldnt hurt to see some changes to a mon that adds absolutely nothing positive to the metagame imo.

Last edited:
In my opinion, if Cawmodore is to be nerfed at all the best way to do so would be by removing Volt Absorb. Since most Electric types now become reliable checks or revenge killers (instead of just the select few that have Fire coverage like Zapdos or Cyclohom), it would greatly diminish Cawmodore's matchup fish side, and therefore its alleged uncompetitive aspects, while otherwise leaving its sweeping potential largely intact.

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
Cawmodore isn't broken and any discussion around nerfing it is really not conducive to meaningful metagame development. People are looking at dealing with it too linearly and assuming that it's always (safely) boosted, which is unfair and paints an extremely biased picture in the Cawmodore user's favor. Cawmodore really only fits on one playstyle, and it's not one that's taking over the tier by any means at all. Dual screens teams are very feast or famine, and as such Cawmodore isn't what I would call consistent. Can it terrorize unprepared teams? Sure. Can it take advantage of people giving it free turns to set up? Yep. That's fine and acceptable, though. The onus is on you to NOT give Cawmodore these turns to freely set up against your passive or Choice-locked Pokemon that can't stop it from using Belly Drum.

Additionally, counterplay to a set-up Cawmodore isn't really that barren anyhow. Zapdos is one of the most omnipresent Pokemon in the tier, and other defensive answers like Cyclohm, Aegislash, Whirlwind Hippowdon, and Skarmory as well as Unaware Pokemon like Arghonaut and Clefable remain effective at walling Cawmodore (Aegislash, of course, relies on it being Drain Punch, which they pretty much all are because of Heatran). Offensively, there also exist a multitude of revenge killers: Dragapult, Tornadus-T, Choice Scarf Heatran (more niche), Blaze Kick Zeraora (with sun support), and Choice Scarf Victini all tank a +6 Bullet Punch and OHKO in return.

Is Cawmodore annoying to have to prepare for? Sure, but that's not a valid metric by which to justify something in need of a ban or nerf. The old adage of "learn2play" applies really well to Cawmodore because one of the dimensions to playing against it involves more than just KOing it after it boosts.

spoo

CAP Co-Leader
Did stats for ssnl so I figured I'd keep a record for the playtest as well. Will update weekly

e: tours done and stats are final, enjoy

Overall Usage
Code:
| 1    | Clefable           |   83 |  30.07% |  59.04% |
| 2    | Dragapult          |   75 |  27.17% |  56.00% |
| 3    | Heatran            |   59 |  21.38% |  62.71% |
| 3    | Chromera           |   59 |  21.38% |  55.93% |
| 5    | Equilibra          |   56 |  20.29% |  46.43% |
| 6    | Garchomp           |   55 |  19.93% |  56.36% |
| 7    | Slowking           |   52 |  18.84% |  48.08% |
| 8    | Tomohawk           |   51 |  18.48% |  45.10% |
| 9    | Jumbao             |   49 |  17.75% |  48.98% |
| 10   | Zapdos             |   48 |  17.39% |  52.08% |
| 10   | Landorus-Therian   |   48 |  17.39% |  45.83% |
| 12   | Corviknight        |   40 |  14.49% |  32.50% |
| 13   | Tornadus-Therian   |   39 |  14.13% |  46.15% |
| 14   | Colossoil          |   37 |  13.41% |  59.46% |
| 14   | Zeraora            |   37 |  13.41% |  43.24% |
| 16   | Arghonaut          |   32 |  11.59% |  68.75% |
| 17   | Mandibuzz          |   30 |  10.87% |  63.33% |
| 17   | Rillaboom          |   30 |  10.87% |  36.67% |
| 19   | Kyurem             |   27 |   9.78% |  51.85% |
| 20   | Tyranitar          |   25 |   9.06% |  52.00% |
| 20   | Toxapex            |   25 |   9.06% |  44.00% |
| 22   | Scizor             |   24 |   8.70% |  45.83% |
| 23   | Astrolotl          |   23 |   8.33% |  39.13% |
| 24   | Slowking-Galar     |   22 |   7.97% |  36.36% |
| 25   | Cawmodore          |   21 |   7.61% |  38.10% |
| 26   | Ferrothorn         |   20 |   7.25% |  50.00% |
| 26   | Blissey            |   20 |   7.25% |  45.00% |
| 28   | Melmetal           |   18 |   6.52% |  61.11% |
| 28   | Dragonite          |   18 |   6.52% |  61.11% |
| 28   | Volcarona          |   18 |   6.52% |  44.44% |
| 31   | Skarmory           |   17 |   6.16% |  58.82% |
| 31   | Tapu Koko          |   17 |   6.16% |  52.94% |
| 33   | Kerfluffle         |   16 |   5.80% |  50.00% |
| 34   | Pajantom           |   15 |   5.43% |  66.67% |
| 34   | Excadrill          |   15 |   5.43% |  60.00% |
| 34   | Tapu Fini          |   15 |   5.43% |  53.33% |
| 34   | Hawlucha           |   15 |   5.43% |  53.33% |
| 34   | Syclant            |   15 |   5.43% |  40.00% |
| 39   | Miasmaw            |   14 |   5.07% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Urshifu-*          |   14 |   5.07% |  21.43% |
| 41   | Hippowdon          |   13 |   4.71% |  69.23% |
| 41   | Krilowatt          |   13 |   4.71% |  61.54% |
| 43   | Aegislash          |   12 |   4.35% |  58.33% |
| 43   | Necturna           |   12 |   4.35% |  16.67% |
| 45   | Gastrodon          |   11 |   3.99% |  36.36% |
| 46   | Victini            |   10 |   3.62% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Slowbro            |    9 |   3.26% |  55.56% |
| 47   | Bisharp            |    9 |   3.26% |  55.56% |
| 47   | Rotom-Wash         |    9 |   3.26% |  44.44% |
| 47   | Hydreigon          |    9 |   3.26% |  33.33% |
| 51   | Swampert           |    8 |   2.90% |  62.50% |
| 51   | Magnezone          |    8 |   2.90% |  50.00% |
| 51   | Jirachi            |    8 |   2.90% |  50.00% |
| 51   | Snaelstrom         |    8 |   2.90% |  37.50% |
| 51   | Nidoking           |    8 |   2.90% |  37.50% |
| 56   | Weavile            |    7 |   2.54% |  71.43% |
| 56   | Latios             |    7 |   2.54% |  57.14% |
| 56   | Aurumoth           |    7 |   2.54% |  42.86% |
| 56   | Regieleki          |    7 |   2.54% |  28.57% |
| 60   | Pelipper           |    6 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 60   | Tapu Bulu          |    6 |   2.17% |  50.00% |
| 60   | Tapu Lele          |    6 |   2.17% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Moltres            |    5 |   1.81% |  80.00% |
| 63   | Kartana            |    5 |   1.81% |  60.00% |
| 63   | Venusaur           |    5 |   1.81% |  60.00% |
| 63   | Mew                |    5 |   1.81% |  40.00% |
| 63   | Chansey            |    5 |   1.81% |  40.00% |
| 63   | Azumarill          |    5 |   1.81% |  40.00% |
| 63   | Latias             |    5 |   1.81% |  20.00% |
| 63   | Buzzwole           |    5 |   1.81% |  20.00% |
| 63   | Cyclohm            |    5 |   1.81% |   0.00% |
| 72   | Rhyperior          |    4 |   1.45% | 100.00% |
| 72   | Torkoal            |    4 |   1.45% |  75.00% |
| 72   | Blaziken           |    4 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 72   | Barraskewda        |    4 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 72   | Zapdos-Galar       |    4 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 72   | Keldeo             |    4 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 72   | Quagsire           |    4 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 79   | Terrakion          |    3 |   1.09% | 100.00% |
| 79   | Kommo-o            |    3 |   1.09% |  66.67% |
| 79   | Ninetales-Alola    |    3 |   1.09% |  66.67% |
| 79   | Darmanitan         |    3 |   1.09% |  66.67% |
| 79   | Fidgit             |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 79   | Tangrowth          |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 79   | Salamence          |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 79   | Blacephalon        |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 79   | Amoonguss          |    3 |   1.09% |  33.33% |
| 79   | Mollux             |    3 |   1.09% |   0.00% |
| 89   | Alakazam           |    2 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 89   | Stratagem          |    2 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 89   | Crawdaunt          |    2 |   0.72% |  50.00% |
| 89   | Cloyster           |    2 |   0.72% |  50.00% |
| 89   | Gengar             |    2 |   0.72% |  50.00% |
| 89   | Snorlax            |    2 |   0.72% |  50.00% |
| 89   | Celesteela         |    2 |   0.72% |  50.00% |
| 89   | Volkraken          |    2 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 89   | Glastrier          |    2 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 89   | Marowak-Alola      |    2 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 89   | Seismitoad         |    2 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 89   | Regice             |    2 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 89   | Stakataka          |    2 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Articuno           |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Dhelmise           |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Mantine            |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Milotic            |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Shuckle            |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Moltres-Galar      |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Comfey             |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Kingdra            |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Grimmsnarl         |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Omastar            |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Porygon-Z          |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Polteageist        |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Suicune            |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Mamoswine          |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Revenankh          |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Gyarados           |    1 |   0.36% | 100.00% |
| 102  | Sableye            |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Froslass           |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Hatterene          |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Smokomodo          |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Arctozolt          |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Dracozolt          |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Pyroak             |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Arcanine           |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Malaconda          |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Crucibelle         |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Caribolt           |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Raichu-Alola       |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Stonjourner        |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Sandaconda         |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Togekiss           |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Inteleon           |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Toxtricity         |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Klefki             |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Tauros             |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Diancie            |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Xatu               |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |
| 102  | Zygarde-10%        |    1 |   0.36% |   0.00% |

Weekly Usage
Code:
| 1    | Dragapult          |   42 |  30.43% |  52.38% |
| 2    | Chromera           |   40 |  28.99% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Equilibra          |   37 |  26.81% |  48.65% |
| 4    | Clefable           |   35 |  25.36% |  54.29% |
| 5    | Garchomp           |   33 |  23.91% |  54.55% |
| 6    | Slowking           |   30 |  21.74% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Zapdos             |   30 |  21.74% |  43.33% |
| 8    | Jumbao             |   27 |  19.57% |  59.26% |
| 8    | Tomohawk           |   27 |  19.57% |  48.15% |
| 8    | Landorus-Therian   |   27 |  19.57% |  48.15% |
| 11   | Heatran            |   23 |  16.67% |  56.52% |
| 12   | Rillaboom          |   19 |  13.77% |  36.84% |
| 13   | Mandibuzz          |   17 |  12.32% |  64.71% |
| 13   | Tornadus-Therian   |   17 |  12.32% |  41.18% |
| 15   | Corviknight        |   16 |  11.59% |  37.50% |
| 16   | Colossoil          |   15 |  10.87% |  53.33% |
| 16   | Melmetal           |   15 |  10.87% |  53.33% |
| 16   | Scizor             |   15 |  10.87% |  46.67% |
| 19   | Zeraora            |   14 |  10.14% |  71.43% |
| 20   | Arghonaut          |   13 |   9.42% |  61.54% |
| 20   | Kyurem             |   13 |   9.42% |  61.54% |
| 20   | Astrolotl          |   13 |   9.42% |  38.46% |
| 23   | Toxapex            |   12 |   8.70% |  58.33% |
| 23   | Tyranitar          |   12 |   8.70% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Volcarona          |   12 |   8.70% |  33.33% |
| 26   | Slowking-Galar     |   11 |   7.97% |  45.45% |
| 26   | Kerfluffle         |   11 |   7.97% |  45.45% |
| 26   | Ferrothorn         |   11 |   7.97% |  45.45% |
| 29   | Miasmaw            |   10 |   7.25% |  60.00% |
| 30   | Tapu Koko          |    9 |   6.52% |  55.56% |
| 30   | Excadrill          |    9 |   6.52% |  55.56% |
| 30   | Cawmodore          |    9 |   6.52% |  44.44% |
| 30   | Necturna           |    9 |   6.52% |  22.22% |
| 34   | Blissey            |    8 |   5.80% |  62.50% |
| 34   | Syclant            |    8 |   5.80% |  50.00% |
| 36   | Pajantom           |    7 |   5.07% |  57.14% |
| 37   | Hawlucha           |    6 |   4.35% |  66.67% |
| 37   | Aegislash          |    6 |   4.35% |  50.00% |
| 37   | Dragonite          |    6 |   4.35% |  50.00% |
| 37   | Victini            |    6 |   4.35% |  33.33% |
| 41   | Skarmory           |    5 |   3.62% |  80.00% |
| 41   | Krilowatt          |    5 |   3.62% |  60.00% |
| 41   | Hippowdon          |    5 |   3.62% |  60.00% |
| 41   | Urshifu-*          |    5 |   3.62% |  40.00% |
| 41   | Aurumoth           |    5 |   3.62% |  40.00% |
| 41   | Snaelstrom         |    5 |   3.62% |  20.00% |
| 41   | Latias             |    5 |   3.62% |  20.00% |
| 41   | Cyclohm            |    5 |   3.62% |   0.00% |
| 49   | Slowbro            |    4 |   2.90% |  75.00% |
| 49   | Moltres            |    4 |   2.90% |  75.00% |
| 49   | Zapdos-Galar       |    4 |   2.90% |  50.00% |
| 49   | Latios             |    4 |   2.90% |  50.00% |
| 53   | Swampert           |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 53   | Weavile            |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 53   | Pelipper           |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 53   | Barraskewda        |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 53   | Chansey            |    3 |   2.17% |  66.67% |
| 53   | Tapu Fini          |    3 |   2.17% |  33.33% |
| 53   | Bisharp            |    3 |   2.17% |  33.33% |
| 53   | Salamence          |    3 |   2.17% |  33.33% |
| 53   | Keldeo             |    3 |   2.17% |  33.33% |
| 53   | Mollux             |    3 |   2.17% |   0.00% |
| 63   | Terrakion          |    2 |   1.45% | 100.00% |
| 63   | Jirachi            |    2 |   1.45% | 100.00% |
| 63   | Tapu Lele          |    2 |   1.45% | 100.00% |
| 63   | Alakazam           |    2 |   1.45% | 100.00% |
| 63   | Rotom-Wash         |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Tangrowth          |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Magnezone          |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Kommo-o            |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Crawdaunt          |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Venusaur           |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Hydreigon          |    2 |   1.45% |  50.00% |
| 63   | Gastrodon          |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 63   | Nidoking           |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 63   | Regieleki          |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 63   | Regice             |    2 |   1.45% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Articuno           |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Dhelmise           |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Mantine            |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Blaziken           |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Milotic            |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Shuckle            |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Kartana            |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Moltres-Galar      |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Comfey             |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Torkoal            |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Cloyster           |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Mew                |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Gengar             |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Rhyperior          |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Blacephalon        |    1 |   0.72% | 100.00% |
| 78   | Volkraken          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Sableye            |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Froslass           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Fidgit             |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Glastrier          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Hatterene          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Tapu Bulu          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Marowak-Alola      |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Smokomodo          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Arctozolt          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Ninetales-Alola    |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Dracozolt          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Pyroak             |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Arcanine           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Quagsire           |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Seismitoad         |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |
| 78   | Malaconda          |    1 |   0.72% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Clefable           |   20 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 2    | Heatran            |   17 |  26.56% |  64.71% |
| 3    | Dragapult          |   16 |  25.00% |  62.50% |
| 4    | Equilibra          |   13 |  20.31% |  38.46% |
| 4    | Zeraora            |   13 |  20.31% |  23.08% |
| 6    | Garchomp           |   12 |  18.75% |  58.33% |
| 6    | Landorus-Therian   |   12 |  18.75% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Chromera           |   11 |  17.19% |  72.73% |
| 8    | Slowking           |   11 |  17.19% |  54.55% |
| 8    | Corviknight        |   11 |  17.19% |  18.18% |
| 11   | Tornadus-Therian   |   10 |  15.62% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Jumbao             |   10 |  15.62% |  40.00% |
| 11   | Tomohawk           |   10 |  15.62% |  30.00% |
| 14   | Colossoil          |    9 |  14.06% |  55.56% |
| 15   | Arghonaut          |    8 |  12.50% |  62.50% |
| 15   | Mandibuzz          |    8 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Rillaboom          |    8 |  12.50% |  37.50% |
| 15   | Cawmodore          |    8 |  12.50% |  37.50% |
| 15   | Slowking-Galar     |    8 |  12.50% |  12.50% |
| 20   | Zapdos             |    7 |  10.94% |  85.71% |
| 20   | Kyurem             |    7 |  10.94% |  42.86% |
| 22   | Hawlucha           |    6 |   9.38% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Tapu Fini          |    6 |   9.38% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Dragonite          |    6 |   9.38% |  50.00% |
| 22   | Urshifu-*          |    6 |   9.38% |  16.67% |
| 22   | Blissey            |    6 |   9.38% |  16.67% |
| 27   | Skarmory           |    5 |   7.81% |  60.00% |
| 27   | Tyranitar          |    5 |   7.81% |  40.00% |
| 29   | Scizor             |    4 |   6.25% |  75.00% |
| 29   | Astrolotl          |    4 |   6.25% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Toxapex            |    4 |   6.25% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Jirachi            |    4 |   6.25% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Krilowatt          |    4 |   6.25% |  25.00% |
| 29   | Syclant            |    4 |   6.25% |  25.00% |
| 35   | Swampert           |    3 |   4.69% | 100.00% |
| 35   | Kerfluffle         |    3 |   4.69% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Kartana            |    3 |   4.69% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Pajantom           |    3 |   4.69% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Volcarona          |    3 |   4.69% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Pelipper           |    3 |   4.69% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Tapu Koko          |    3 |   4.69% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Hippowdon          |    3 |   4.69% |  66.67% |
| 35   | Regieleki          |    3 |   4.69% |  33.33% |
| 35   | Ferrothorn         |    3 |   4.69% |  33.33% |
| 35   | Slowbro            |    3 |   4.69% |  33.33% |
| 35   | Miasmaw            |    3 |   4.69% |  33.33% |
| 47   | Victini            |    2 |   3.12% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Gastrodon          |    2 |   3.12% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Melmetal           |    2 |   3.12% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |   3.12% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Azumarill          |    2 |   3.12% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Aurumoth           |    2 |   3.12% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Blaziken           |    2 |   3.12% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Rotom-Wash         |    2 |   3.12% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Excadrill          |    2 |   3.12% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Nidoking           |    2 |   3.12% |  50.00% |
| 47   | Quagsire           |    2 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Chansey            |    2 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Blacephalon        |    2 |   3.12% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Bisharp            |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Venusaur           |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Darmanitan         |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Torkoal            |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Kingdra            |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Rhyperior          |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Grimmsnarl         |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Moltres            |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Stratagem          |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Kommo-o            |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Sandslash-Alola    |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Weavile            |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Magnezone          |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Omastar            |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Porygon-Z          |    1 |   1.56% | 100.00% |
| 60   | Volkraken          |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Buzzwole           |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Barraskewda        |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Seismitoad         |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Cloyster           |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Mew                |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Gengar             |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Tangrowth          |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Aegislash          |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Hydreigon          |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Latios             |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |
| 60   | Necturna           |    1 |   1.56% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Clefable           |   13 |  34.21% |  69.23% |
| 2    | Tomohawk           |   10 |  26.32% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Heatran            |    9 |  23.68% |  77.78% |
| 3    | Corviknight        |    9 |  23.68% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Dragapult          |    8 |  21.05% |  62.50% |
| 5    | Garchomp           |    8 |  21.05% |  62.50% |
| 7    | Slowking           |    6 |  15.79% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Zapdos             |    6 |  15.79% |  16.67% |
| 9    | Mandibuzz          |    5 |  13.16% |  80.00% |
| 9    | Astrolotl          |    5 |  13.16% |  40.00% |
| 9    | Landorus-Therian   |    5 |  13.16% |  40.00% |
| 9    | Toxapex            |    5 |  13.16% |  20.00% |
| 13   | Tornadus-Therian   |    4 |  10.53% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Aegislash          |    4 |  10.53% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Colossoil          |    4 |  10.53% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Arghonaut          |    4 |  10.53% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Chromera           |    4 |  10.53% |  75.00% |
| 13   | Tapu Fini          |    4 |  10.53% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Equilibra          |    4 |  10.53% |  25.00% |
| 13   | Zeraora            |    4 |  10.53% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Blissey            |    3 |   7.89% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Krilowatt          |    3 |   7.89% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Tyranitar          |    3 |   7.89% | 100.00% |
| 21   | Dragonite          |    3 |   7.89% |  66.67% |
| 21   | Hippowdon          |    3 |   7.89% |  66.67% |
| 21   | Pajantom           |    3 |   7.89% |  66.67% |
| 21   | Bisharp            |    3 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 21   | Hydreigon          |    3 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 21   | Mew                |    3 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 21   | Rillaboom          |    3 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 21   | Cawmodore          |    3 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 21   | Tapu Koko          |    3 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 21   | Jumbao             |    3 |   7.89% |   0.00% |
| 21   | Hawlucha           |    3 |   7.89% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Gastrodon          |    2 |   5.26% | 100.00% |
| 35   | Tapu Bulu          |    2 |   5.26% | 100.00% |
| 35   | Kerfluffle         |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Scizor             |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Tapu Lele          |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Darmanitan         |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Torkoal            |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Venusaur           |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Victini            |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Ferrothorn         |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Magnezone          |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Kyurem             |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Regieleki          |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Weavile            |    2 |   5.26% |  50.00% |
| 35   | Azumarill          |    2 |   5.26% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Syclant            |    2 |   5.26% |   0.00% |
| 35   | Urshifu-*          |    2 |   5.26% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Melmetal           |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Stratagem          |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Polteageist        |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Slowking-Galar     |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Suicune            |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Slowbro            |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Mamoswine          |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Revenankh          |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Rhyperior          |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Excadrill          |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Skarmory           |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Volcarona          |    1 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Swampert           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Quagsire           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Buzzwole           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Crucibelle         |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Caribolt           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Necturna           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Jirachi            |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Raichu-Alola       |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Stonjourner        |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Stakataka          |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Nidoking           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Sandaconda         |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Togekiss           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Snorlax            |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Kartana            |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Inteleon           |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Toxtricity         |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Klefki             |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |
| 52   | Tauros             |    1 |   2.63% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Clefable           |   10 |  45.45% |  60.00% |
| 2    | Heatran            |    6 |  27.27% |  83.33% |
| 2    | Colossoil          |    6 |  27.27% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Dragapult          |    6 |  27.27% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Jumbao             |    6 |  27.27% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Zapdos             |    5 |  22.73% | 100.00% |
| 6    | Arghonaut          |    5 |  22.73% |  80.00% |
| 6    | Kyurem             |    5 |  22.73% |  40.00% |
| 6    | Tornadus-Therian   |    5 |  22.73% |  20.00% |
| 10   | Skarmory           |    4 |  18.18% |  25.00% |
| 10   | Gastrodon          |    4 |  18.18% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Chromera           |    3 |  13.64% |  66.67% |
| 12   | Ferrothorn         |    3 |  13.64% |  66.67% |
| 12   | Nidoking           |    3 |  13.64% |  66.67% |
| 12   | Rotom-Wash         |    3 |  13.64% |  66.67% |
| 12   | Tomohawk           |    3 |  13.64% |  66.67% |
| 12   | Snaelstrom         |    3 |  13.64% |  66.67% |
| 12   | Magnezone          |    3 |  13.64% |  33.33% |
| 12   | Corviknight        |    3 |  13.64% |  33.33% |
| 20   | Latios             |    2 |   9.09% | 100.00% |
| 20   | Bisharp            |    2 |   9.09% | 100.00% |
| 20   | Volcarona          |    2 |   9.09% |  50.00% |
| 20   | Tyranitar          |    2 |   9.09% |  50.00% |
| 20   | Slowking-Galar     |    2 |   9.09% |  50.00% |
| 20   | Tapu Koko          |    2 |   9.09% |  50.00% |
| 20   | Blissey            |    2 |   9.09% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Hydreigon          |    2 |   9.09% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Zeraora            |    2 |   9.09% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Amoonguss          |    2 |   9.09% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Toxapex            |    2 |   9.09% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Equilibra          |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Weavile            |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Fidgit             |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Excadrill          |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Rhyperior          |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Krilowatt          |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Syclant            |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Azumarill          |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Dragonite          |    1 |   4.55% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Slowbro            |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Landorus-Therian   |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Slowking           |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Diancie            |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Jirachi            |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Scizor             |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Swampert           |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Xatu               |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Zygarde-10%        |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Cawmodore          |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Blaziken           |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Necturna           |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Celesteela         |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Urshifu-*          |    1 |   4.55% |   0.00% |

Code:
| 1    | Clefable           |    5 |  35.71% |  60.00% |
| 2    | Zeraora            |    4 |  28.57% |  75.00% |
| 2    | Slowking           |    4 |  28.57% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Heatran            |    4 |  28.57% |  25.00% |
| 5    | Colossoil          |    3 |  21.43% |  66.67% |
| 5    | Tapu Bulu          |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Buzzwole           |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Tyranitar          |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Tornadus-Therian   |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Jumbao             |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Landorus-Therian   |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 5    | Dragapult          |    3 |  21.43% |  33.33% |
| 13   | Dragonite          |    2 |  14.29% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Pajantom           |    2 |  14.29% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Arghonaut          |    2 |  14.29% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Hippowdon          |    2 |  14.29% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Excadrill          |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Garchomp           |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Toxapex            |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Tapu Fini          |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Skarmory           |    2 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Rotom-Wash         |    2 |  14.29% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Scizor             |    2 |  14.29% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Snorlax            |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Terrakion          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Equilibra          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Keldeo             |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Aegislash          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Gyarados           |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Amoonguss          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Corviknight        |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Celesteela         |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Hydreigon          |    1 |   7.14% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Fidgit             |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Marowak-Alola      |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Stakataka          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Glastrier          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Tomohawk           |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Chromera           |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Astrolotl          |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Miasmaw            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Blissey            |    1 |   7.14% |   0.00% |

Last edited:
So recently Ive been spamming a ton of screens Cawm and I ended with this set on HO which I found to be really decent.

:ss/cawmodore:
Cawmodore @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Belly Drum
- Drill Peck

To put it simply, LO Knock Off will easily OHKO Zapdos, and LO Bullet Punch will easily OHKO Dragapult. These are the two splashable Cawm checks. It also OHKOs less relevant counters like defensive Rotom-Wash, Spdef Heatran, Colbur Aegislash, offensive Cyclohm, Corvi after rocks, and Tornadus-T.

LO Drill Peck is equivalent to a base 104BP Flying move, rivalling Acrobatics. The extra HP granted from sitrus is cute, but Healing Wish users can replenish Cawm after it wears itself down with this set, and it often sets up on mons with no way to touch it, like Landorus-T, Hippowdon, Excadrill, Blissey, Swampert, choice-locked Jumbao/ Rillaboom etc etc. Lastly, LO Cawmodore can do more without setup, for instance OHKOing offensive Jumbao/Rilla after rocks, KOing Slowkings over 60%, actually 2hkoing Victini on a switch, and generally posing as a more threatening cleaner thanks to an instant powerful flying move. Ultimately +25% hp doesnt help as much as koing everything that isnt a defensive Cyclohm.

4 Def to bluff misplaced EVs and land at 51% after a drum, and giving you up to 6 attacks with LO. Haven't really missed having the extra 25% hp as under screens I'm living any initial hits anyway. While LO does seem to cut your sweep and sounds risky, 2 or 3 attacks from +6 LO Cawm will generally win the game or at least break the opponent down so other physical mons can win the game easily- and I've found Healing Wish support works so you can always bring it back if needed- as well as healing off a paralysis you might have picked up from OHKOing that Zapdos. Non-beginners rarely stick around to trade hits with a screens Cawm when they're about to set up, which makes LO much safer in practice than it seems. That means it usually gets a clean BD (or gets chipped for 2% by a u-turn) as the opponent switches which in this case leads to a worse scenario for the opponent.
Pairs well with the likes of Lucha, Rilla, and other mons that enjoy the removal of Zapdos and pals.

+6 252 Atk Life Orb Cawmodore Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 220 Def Zapdos: 391-461 (102 - 120.3%)
+6 252 Atk Life Orb Cawmodore Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragapult: 341-402 (107.5 - 126.8%)
ez

Last edited:

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Chromera's a bit underrated, and to show such I am here with many sets and explanations. I am too lazy to source replays, but check my stuff from Swiss.

:chromera:
Chromera @ Leftovers
Ability: Color Change
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Blizzard
- Recover
- Thunderbolt

Bolt Beam Offensive Chromera is unique among Chromera sets in that it can actually break Arghonaut (sorta).

252 SpA Chromera Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Arghonaut: 180-212 (43.4 - 51.2%) -- 53.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

While it is definitely not a 2hko, this is also enough damage such that if you knock it, and you ensure that rocks are up, its gonna be very upset with you. Blizzard is the new addition, and is honestly why this set can even exist, as otherwise Tbolt has horrific neutral coverage whichever second attack you choose. Blizzard is obvs a KO on Spdef Lando, has a good roll to 2HKO spdef Hippo, while Hippo doesn't really beat you in return, and is a good roll to KO Dragapult after SR damage.

Chromera @ Metronome
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Thunderbolt
- Knock Off
- Recover

This set is another I really enjoyed, and is incredibly self-sufficient when breaking through teams, or while supporting a teammate. For some odd reason people almost always let you Knock Off their Slowking-Galars, and you legitimately deal 50% to them while doing that if you can keep the Dark Typing. If you notice, all the moves here are both high PP and 100% accurate, so this set is a truly excellent Metronome abuser, and once you get rolling, you really get rolling. That said, while you are good at staying in on a pult to Knock it, you really do want a teammate (eg spdef lando) to take it on once knocked. CM Tapu Fini is an excellent partner as it really loves you semi forcing a Knock on Ferrothorn, luring Glowking, and generally just breaking stuff that it wants low.

Chromera @ Silk Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Scald / Dark Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Just a different item choice and ev spread, but this version actually does very good damage even without setting up. Garchomp is a clean 2HKO, spdef Colossoil takes 46 max, you just deal a ton of damage without even needing to predict. Dark Pulse probably isn't quite as good as Scald, but means you have less hard lose matchups, even if you don't have as many hard win matchups.

--------
:astrolotl:
Astrolotl @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 24 Atk / 252 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fire Lash
- Stomping Tantrum
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

This mon is arguably one of the most consistent defoggers we have available currently. Being able to hard switch into Corv (ultra common), Heatran (very common), checking Koko, and being well, the slipperiest mon in existence is insane. Combining that with the abiilty to nearly guarantee their Ground type is burned, force out stuff like CM Clef, and also pack hazard removal is insane.

Astrolotl @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Stomping Tantrum
- Healing Wish

This is also still insanely good. Its a Cawmodore check that isn't a flying type, nor is it named Arghonaut, which is great if you wanna run eg Corviknight as your defogger and don't wanna stack, Healing wish is Iffy, but like its a 4th slot, Blitz does actual damage, dealing around 40% to spdef Lando, and Dragon Claw is great to catch a Pult/Garchomp who thinks they can freely come in on your Fire Lash (aka before revealing set).

:naviathan:
Naviathan @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Facade
- Slack Off

This mon is very good, deals 43% to argh with Facade, which is dumb damage, easily putting it into 2HKO range with minor work elsewhere. Its a bit awk to run on most teams cause its a water type that loses to Heatran (ish), a Steel type that takes 500 from Lele, and just generally doesn't offer the most defensive utility, but its got nice longevity with slack, sponges the Slowbrothers (and Gking), and is amazing at ending the game on like turn 5.

:zapdos-galar:
Zapdos-Galar @ Choice Band
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
- Drill Peck
- U-turn

It should be no surprise, but with Lando rising to the top, a mon that can be doubled in on it and claim one is good.

:krilowatt:

Krilowatt @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flip Turn
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Double pivoting is very, very stupid because it completely denies your opponent's ability to threaten the "do you wanna surf my Colossoil and die", with instead letting you just flip turn out dealing 40%. Try it out. Volt Switch is still mandatory to punish Knock Off pex though, hence not being able to run full coverage. Just er, try to figure out a way to knock the Glowking.

:tapu-fini:
Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Scald
- Draining Kiss

Dumb set lol. Denies a lot of normal counterplay, though without Taunt you still don't reliably break argh. You can at least force a burn though cause it can't force you out.

Last edited:

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
Alright pals, figured I'd stop by and drop off stats for Summer Seasonal and Swiss so far. Will update once Swiss finishes up.

| 1 | Clefable | 152 | 36.71% | 53.95% |
| 2 | Dragapult | 136 | 32.85% | 51.47% |
| 3 | Landorus-Therian | 120 | 28.99% | 51.67% |
| 4 | Heatran | 108 | 26.09% | 48.15% |
| 5 | Corviknight | 86 | 20.77% | 47.67% |
| 6 | Colossoil | 85 | 20.53% | 54.12% |
| 7 | Jumbao | 80 | 19.32% | 41.25% |
| 8 | Tornadus-Therian | 78 | 18.84% | 48.72% |
| 9 | Arghonaut | 75 | 18.12% | 53.33% |
| 10 | Garchomp | 61 | 14.73% | 47.54% |
| 11 | Slowking-Galar | 57 | 13.77% | 61.40% |
| 12 | Urshifu-* | 54 | 13.04% | 50.00% |
| 13 | Zeraora | 50 | 12.08% | 40.00% |
| 14 | Tapu Koko | 46 | 11.11% | 50.00% |
| 15 | Slowking | 45 | 10.87% | 44.44% |
| 16 | Tomohawk | 42 | 10.14% | 57.14% |
| 17 | Scizor | 40 | 9.66% | 52.50% |
| 18 | Rillaboom | 38 | 9.18% | 50.00% |
| 19 | Cawmodore | 37 | 8.94% | 51.35% |
| 20 | Weavile | 36 | 8.70% | 44.44% |
| 20 | Equilibra | 36 | 8.70% | 41.67% |
| 22 | Toxapex | 35 | 8.45% | 51.43% |
| 22 | Skarmory | 35 | 8.45% | 51.43% |
| 22 | Zapdos | 35 | 8.45% | 48.57% |
| 22 | Volcarona | 35 | 8.45% | 45.71% |
| 26 | Pajantom | 32 | 7.73% | 40.62% |
| 27 | Melmetal | 31 | 7.49% | 48.39% |
| 28 | Astrolotl | 29 | 7.00% | 58.62% |
| 29 | Hawlucha | 28 | 6.76% | 50.00% |
| 29 | Kyurem | 28 | 6.76% | 46.43% |
| 31 | Hippowdon | 27 | 6.52% | 44.44% |
| 32 | Krilowatt | 26 | 6.28% | 65.38% |
| 32 | Tapu Lele | 26 | 6.28% | 53.85% |
| 34 | Magnezone | 23 | 5.56% | 56.52% |
| 34 | Tapu Fini | 23 | 5.56% | 30.43% |
| 36 | Swampert | 20 | 4.83% | 60.00% |
| 36 | Dragonite | 20 | 4.83% | 40.00% |
| 38 | Ferrothorn | 19 | 4.59% | 63.16% |
| 39 | Moltres-Galar | 18 | 4.35% | 61.11% |
| 39 | Necturna | 18 | 4.35% | 44.44% |
| 41 | Victini | 17 | 4.11% | 58.82% |
| 41 | Blissey | 17 | 4.11% | 52.94% |
| 43 | Mandibuzz | 16 | 3.86% | 62.50% |
| 43 | Chromera | 16 | 3.86% | 56.25% |
| 45 | Tyranitar | 15 | 3.62% | 73.33% |
| 45 | Blacephalon | 15 | 3.62% | 60.00% |
| 45 | Reuniclus | 15 | 3.62% | 40.00% |
| 48 | Venusaur | 13 | 3.14% | 53.85% |
| 48 | Mew | 13 | 3.14% | 46.15% |
| 48 | Excadrill | 13 | 3.14% | 46.15% |
| 51 | Gastrodon | 12 | 2.90% | 58.33% |
| 51 | Regieleki | 12 | 2.90% | 50.00% |
| 51 | Torkoal | 12 | 2.90% | 50.00% |
| 51 | Tapu Bulu | 12 | 2.90% | 41.67% |
| 55 | Syclant | 11 | 2.66% | 72.73% |
| 56 | Azumarill | 10 | 2.42% | 30.00% |
| 57 | Kerfluffle | 9 | 2.17% | 55.56% |
| 57 | Hydreigon | 9 | 2.17% | 55.56% |
| 57 | Pelipper | 9 | 2.17% | 55.56% |
| 57 | Amoonguss | 9 | 2.17% | 55.56% |
| 57 | Kartana | 9 | 2.17% | 44.44% |
| 57 | Grimmsnarl | 9 | 2.17% | 44.44% |
| 57 | Buzzwole | 9 | 2.17% | 33.33% |
| 64 | Haxorus | 8 | 1.93% | 62.50% |
| 64 | Latias | 8 | 1.93% | 62.50% |
| 64 | Naviathan | 8 | 1.93% | 50.00% |
| 64 | Aegislash | 8 | 1.93% | 37.50% |
| 64 | Cyclohm | 8 | 1.93% | 37.50% |
| 64 | Voodoom | 8 | 1.93% | 0.00% |
| 70 | Snaelstrom | 7 | 1.69% | 57.14% |
| 70 | Bisharp | 7 | 1.69% | 42.86% |
| 70 | Crucibelle | 7 | 1.69% | 28.57% |
| 73 | Rhyperior | 6 | 1.45% | 83.33% |
| 73 | Blaziken | 6 | 1.45% | 66.67% |
| 73 | Aurumoth | 6 | 1.45% | 50.00% |
| 73 | Jirachi | 6 | 1.45% | 50.00% |
| 73 | Barraskewda | 6 | 1.45% | 50.00% |
| 73 | Moltres | 6 | 1.45% | 16.67% |
| 73 | Crawdaunt | 6 | 1.45% | 16.67% |
| 80 | Volkraken | 5 | 1.21% | 60.00% |
| 80 | Nidoking | 5 | 1.21% | 40.00% |
| 80 | Miasmaw | 5 | 1.21% | 20.00% |
| 80 | Chansey | 5 | 1.21% | 0.00% |
| 84 | Tangrowth | 4 | 0.97% | 50.00% |
| 84 | Fidgit | 4 | 0.97% | 50.00% |
| 86 | Suicune | 3 | 0.72% | 100.00% |
| 86 | Rotom-Wash | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 86 | Rotom-Heat | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 86 | Slowbro | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 86 | Toxtricity | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 86 | Kingdra | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 86 | Mamoswine | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 86 | Dracozolt | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 86 | Necrozma | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 86 | Marowak-Alola | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 86 | Hatterene | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 86 | Ninetales-Alola | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 86 | Smokomodo | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 86 | Arctozolt | 3 | 0.72% | 0.00% |
| 100 | Rotom-Mow | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 100 | Sandaconda | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 100 | Kommo-o | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 100 | Talonflame | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 100 | Stakataka | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Snorlax | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Togekiss | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Darmanitan | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Seismitoad | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Cresselia | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Porygon2 | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Glastrier | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Volcanion | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Revenankh | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 100 | Keldeo | 2 | 0.48% | 0.00% |
| 100 | Toxicroak | 2 | 0.48% | 0.00% |
| 100 | Alakazam | 2 | 0.48% | 0.00% |
| 100 | Ditto | 2 | 0.48% | 0.00% |
| 118 | Celesteela | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Inteleon | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Klefki | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Tauros | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Quagsire | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Thundurus-Therian | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Starmie | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Abomasnow | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 118 | Terrakion | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 118 | Pyroak | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 118 | Vanilluxe | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 118 | Kitsunoh | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 118 | Shedinja | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 118 | Zapdos-Galar | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 118 | Mollux | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 1 | Landorus-Therian | 175 | 42.07% | 50.29% |
| 2 | Heatran | 96 | 23.08% | 46.88% |
| 3 | Dragapult | 92 | 22.12% | 43.48% |
| 4 | Clefable | 91 | 21.88% | 50.55% |
| 5 | Tornadus-Therian | 82 | 19.71% | 45.12% |
| 6 | Corviknight | 80 | 19.23% | 50.00% |
| 7 | Tapu Fini | 75 | 18.03% | 49.33% |
| 8 | Slowking-Galar | 71 | 17.07% | 47.89% |
| 9 | Arghonaut | 69 | 16.59% | 43.48% |
| 10 | Jumbao | 68 | 16.35% | 44.12% |
| 11 | Colossoil | 63 | 15.14% | 46.03% |
| 12 | Zeraora | 53 | 12.74% | 47.17% |
| 13 | Melmetal | 49 | 11.78% | 65.31% |
| 13 | Tapu Koko | 49 | 11.78% | 59.18% |
| 15 | Toxapex | 46 | 11.06% | 47.83% |
| 15 | Scizor | 46 | 11.06% | 45.65% |
| 17 | Garchomp | 45 | 10.82% | 51.11% |
| 17 | Zapdos | 45 | 10.82% | 40.00% |
| 19 | Weavile | 44 | 10.58% | 45.45% |
| 20 | Astrolotl | 43 | 10.34% | 44.19% |
| 21 | Cawmodore | 38 | 9.13% | 52.63% |
| 22 | Ferrothorn | 35 | 8.41% | 45.71% |
| 22 | Pajantom | 35 | 8.41% | 40.00% |
| 24 | Urshifu-* | 32 | 7.69% | 56.25% |
| 25 | Slowking | 31 | 7.45% | 51.61% |
| 26 | Kyurem | 29 | 6.97% | 58.62% |
| 26 | Equilibra | 29 | 6.97% | 44.83% |
| 28 | Skarmory | 28 | 6.73% | 57.14% |
| 28 | Tapu Lele | 28 | 6.73% | 53.57% |
| 30 | Hippowdon | 26 | 6.25% | 42.31% |
| 31 | Blacephalon | 25 | 6.01% | 56.00% |
| 31 | Revenankh | 25 | 6.01% | 56.00% |
| 33 | Ninetales-Alola | 24 | 5.77% | 70.83% |
| 34 | Hawlucha | 23 | 5.53% | 52.17% |
| 34 | Kartana | 23 | 5.53% | 47.83% |
| 36 | Magnezone | 22 | 5.29% | 27.27% |
| 37 | Tapu Bulu | 21 | 5.05% | 38.10% |
| 38 | Arctozolt | 20 | 4.81% | 70.00% |
| 38 | Dragonite | 20 | 4.81% | 45.00% |
| 40 | Buzzwole | 18 | 4.33% | 50.00% |
| 40 | Rillaboom | 18 | 4.33% | 44.44% |
| 40 | Moltres-Galar | 18 | 4.33% | 44.44% |
| 43 | Cyclohm | 17 | 4.09% | 47.06% |
| 43 | Mandibuzz | 17 | 4.09% | 47.06% |
| 43 | Swampert | 17 | 4.09% | 35.29% |
| 46 | Mollux | 16 | 3.85% | 43.75% |
| 46 | Volcarona | 16 | 3.85% | 43.75% |
| 48 | Miasmaw | 15 | 3.61% | 53.33% |
| 48 | Tyranitar | 15 | 3.61% | 40.00% |
| 50 | Slowbro | 14 | 3.37% | 57.14% |
| 51 | Necturna | 13 | 3.12% | 46.15% |
| 51 | Tomohawk | 13 | 3.12% | 46.15% |
| 53 | Gastrodon | 12 | 2.88% | 75.00% |
| 53 | Hydreigon | 12 | 2.88% | 50.00% |
| 53 | Naviathan | 12 | 2.88% | 41.67% |
| 56 | Amoonguss | 11 | 2.64% | 81.82% |
| 56 | Krilowatt | 11 | 2.64% | 27.27% |
| 58 | Cresselia | 10 | 2.40% | 80.00% |
| 58 | Pelipper | 10 | 2.40% | 70.00% |
| 58 | Venusaur | 10 | 2.40% | 60.00% |
| 58 | Volkraken | 10 | 2.40% | 50.00% |
| 58 | Volcanion | 10 | 2.40% | 50.00% |
| 58 | Victini | 10 | 2.40% | 30.00% |
| 64 | Marowak-Alola | 9 | 2.16% | 88.89% |
| 64 | Regieleki | 9 | 2.16% | 66.67% |
| 66 | Rotom-Wash | 8 | 1.92% | 87.50% |
| 66 | Fidgit | 8 | 1.92% | 87.50% |
| 66 | Crawdaunt | 8 | 1.92% | 87.50% |
| 66 | Haxorus | 8 | 1.92% | 62.50% |
| 66 | Chromera | 8 | 1.92% | 50.00% |
| 66 | Crucibelle | 8 | 1.92% | 25.00% |
| 72 | Torkoal | 7 | 1.68% | 85.71% |
| 72 | Hatterene | 7 | 1.68% | 85.71% |
| 72 | Jirachi | 7 | 1.68% | 57.14% |
| 72 | Kerfluffle | 7 | 1.68% | 42.86% |
| 76 | Kommo-o | 6 | 1.44% | 83.33% |
| 76 | Barraskewda | 6 | 1.44% | 83.33% |
| 76 | Blaziken | 6 | 1.44% | 66.67% |
| 76 | Azumarill | 6 | 1.44% | 50.00% |
| 76 | Stratagem | 6 | 1.44% | 50.00% |
| 76 | Porygon2 | 6 | 1.44% | 50.00% |
| 76 | Mew | 6 | 1.44% | 33.33% |
| 76 | Chansey | 6 | 1.44% | 33.33% |
| 76 | Aegislash | 6 | 1.44% | 33.33% |
| 76 | Syclant | 6 | 1.44% | 33.33% |
| 86 | Excadrill | 5 | 1.20% | 60.00% |
| 86 | Nidoking | 5 | 1.20% | 40.00% |
| 86 | Espeon | 5 | 1.20% | 40.00% |
| 86 | Rotom-Heat | 5 | 1.20% | 40.00% |
| 86 | Reuniclus | 5 | 1.20% | 20.00% |
| 91 | Necrozma | 4 | 0.96% | 50.00% |
| 91 | Suicune | 4 | 0.96% | 50.00% |
| 91 | Kingdra | 4 | 0.96% | 50.00% |
| 91 | Lycanroc-Dusk | 4 | 0.96% | 50.00% |
| 91 | Smokomodo | 4 | 0.96% | 25.00% |
| 91 | Voodoom | 4 | 0.96% | 25.00% |
| 97 | Shedinja | 3 | 0.72% | 100.00% |
| 97 | Cryogonal | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 97 | Pyroak | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 97 | Toxtricity | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 97 | Blissey | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 97 | Aurumoth | 3 | 0.72% | 66.67% |
| 97 | Snaelstrom | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 97 | Grimmsnarl | 3 | 0.72% | 33.33% |
| 97 | Snorlax | 3 | 0.72% | 0.00% |
| 106 | Rhyperior | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 106 | Celesteela | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 106 | Tangrowth | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 106 | Zapdos-Galar | 2 | 0.48% | 100.00% |
| 106 | Caribolt | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 106 | Crustle | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 106 | Ditto | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 106 | Bisharp | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 106 | Mamoswine | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 106 | Gyarados | 2 | 0.48% | 50.00% |
| 106 | Gengar | 2 | 0.48% | 0.00% |
| 117 | Zygarde-10% | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Braviary | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Nihilego | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Zarude | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Regigigas | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Sandslash-Alola | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Abomasnow | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Kitsunoh | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Seismitoad | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Slurpuff | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Drampa | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Malaconda | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Milotic | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Slowbro-Galar | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Thundurus | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Primarina | 1 | 0.24% | 100.00% |
| 117 | Dracozolt | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 117 | Heracross | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 117 | Polteageist | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 117 | Smogecko | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 117 | Moltres | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 117 | Latias | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |
| 117 | Plasmanta | 1 | 0.24% | 0.00% |

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)