Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Lolcat, let's do this. You get LEEEROY!!1 the Diglett. He will never switch out of battle. He has chicken, so he'll need to learn Aerial Ace ASAP. The only other damaging moves he can learn either have variable power or < 100% accuracy. He must fight in every battle with a Gym Leader / Elite Four Member / Rival after you get him, and once he KOs 8 of their pokemon, he can evolve.

I have done one Scramble in the past. It was a complete BS Scramble, with a Exploud+Gyarados combo killing everything after being juiced up on X Items. However, I plan on taking on a second Scramble. In this Scramble, the name of the game is LeafGreen. That's right, it's time for Scramble: Round II.. The rules:
-The game is finished once Mewtwo is captured, not at the end of the E4.
-No drudgery. There is a clear difference between difficulty and drudgery, use common sense.
-I can only trade after getting the National Pokedex.
- You can make it hard, but not impossible. No: "take a Level 2 Pidgey and cuz itz teh kingz uf teh pidgeez it must slol Garry'z Pijeot b4 it hitz lvl 3 troloolozzz"
-There is no Rule 5.

BRIIIIIIING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
You must catch a Pikachu in Viridian Forest, and NN it Mr. (or Ms.) 300. The challenge is based on the factoring of its BST of 300...

300 = 8 x 24 x 25 x 1/16

8: It must solo 8 GL/E4 pokes not counting Brock's,
24: TM for Thunderbolt; it must learn Thunderbolt by level,
25: This is Pikachu's Dex Number; it cannot evolve to Raichu, and
1/16: It cannot accept healing items at or below 1/16 of its max HP unless it's your last or in reserve, or it's against a Poke it has to solo.

Reject either this or the Voltorb given by Random unless you actually want two Electric Pokes...

Well, that should be kinda difficult, I'm thinking. I'll start it sometime in the near future, but who knows how long it will take me once I get Fallout: New Vegas. Here's my challenge:

Take Sammy the Mudkip. Sammy doesn't really like being a Water-type, so he refuses to use any Water-type moves in battle. When Sammy evolves into Marshtomp after soloing either Roxanne or Brawly, he learns Mud Shot, which seems much better to Sammy than any Water move. So he insists on using Mud Shot every time he switches into battle, even on Flying-types and Levitating Pokemon. Sammy's always liked being strong, so he learns Strength and is always the highest-leveled member of your party. Sammy then decides to solo Norman to prove his strength. After he does so, Sammy suddenly evolves again--into Swampert! As he evolves, Sammy realizes what a fool he's been, and reverses everything he once wanted. Sammy may now know Water moves, must forget Strength ASAP, and must always be the third-lowest-levelled member of your party or lower, so that his fellow teammates can have the spotlight.

Recap:
-Nickname your Mudkip "Sammy".
-May never use Water moves in battle.
-Must solo Roxanne/Brawly to evolve to Marshtomp.
-Must learn Mud Shot, and use it on the first turn every time it switches into battle.
-Must learn Strength ASAP.
-Must always be highest-levelled member of your team.
-Solo Norman to become Swampert.
-Forget Strength, learn a Water move ASAP, must be in bottom half of team's levels.

Holy BST Batman! Zosodojo gets a Slakoth. It can only evolve into Vigoroth at level 35 or higher, and must immediately evolve into Slaking via a Rare Candy. It cannot battle as Vigoroth. Name it Scruffy, and teach it at least 2 HM moves by the Elite Four. Scruffy must KO 2 Gym Leaders highest level pokemon, and do the same for 2 out of 5 of the Elite Four and Champion.

Zosodojo777 gets my signature Flapper the Cheri Berry Zubat. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, you must switch it out. It can evolve into Golbat Whenever, but to evolve it into Crobat, have it solo 10 trained Grass Type Pokemon (Watch out for Stun Spore!!!).

Zoso, take an all-physical Ralts. No evolution restrictions.

OK, you get a Wurmple. As a wurmple it dreams big, and tries to reach its dreams of evolution quickly, so you must stop everything and train it to lv 7, where it must evolve. But when it evolves, it finds itself confined and does not like its shell; however, it does learn patience, and will wait for the rest of the team to catch up. It will not, however, let itself be 2 lvs lower than the highest lv pokemon in your party. Once it evolves, the challenge depends on whether it's a Beautifly or a Dustox. As a Beautifly, it is obsesed with itself, and makes sure it knows at least two moves that show off its beauty. Also, it must know either a third beauty move, or Attract. The final moveset is up to you. It still refuses to fall behind anyone else by more than two levels, thinking that the lack of power will take away from itself. If it is a Dustox, however, it is much more battle minded, and must know three attacking moves. It can't stand beautifly because of their flaunting, and must solo all Silcoon/Beautifly. When it reaches lv 20 that hatred has grown out of control, and it must solo all bug types. When it reaches lv 35, it finally settles down and no longer holds this hate, therefore you don't have to solo bug types anymore. Also it now holds an undying respect for you and your patience, therefore it wants to serve you as best it can and learns return. Now to prove itself to you it must solo the 8th gym leader and five Elite four pokemon. Once again, the competitive spirit has not died and it still must be within 2 levels of your highest pokemon. Nicknames are optional.

Recap:
-Catch a Wurmple
-stop LVing everything else and level it up to lv 7
-let it evolve
-As Cascoon/Silcoon, you must continue to train, but you can train your other pokemon too
{-As Beautifly, it must know 2 Beauty moves ASAP, and must learn a third beauty move or attract ASAP
{-It still must stay within two levels
[-As Dustox, it must have at least 3 attacking moves ASAP
[-It must solo all Beautifly/Silcoon
[-At level 20-35 it must solo ALL Bug types
[-At lv 35 you must teach it Return(Pacifiglog town) and it doesn't need to solo bug types anymore
[-It now must solo the Ice type leader and 5 pokemon from the E4
[-Still has to stay within 2 levels of your highest

Okay. Take a Mightyena. It may not use: Crunch, Return, Rock Smash, Howl, Facade, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power, Iron Tail, Body Slam, or Snatch. Name it CrapRage.

Allright, my team is set, so it's time to begin! Do I need to post updates in this thread?

@ Sprocket: is my Squirtle allowed to use special attacks until it can learn 4 physical moves, or aren't I allowed to use them?

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay, here's the team.
FROM BiGGiE
Lolcat, you get Level 2, the Pidgey!

This Pidgey thinks "itz teh kingz uf teh pidgeez" and as such, must solo every Pidgey family member it comes across, as long as it is of the same evolutionary stage. (Every Pidgey when it's a Pidgey, every Pidgeotto when it's a Pidgeotto, every Pidgeot when it's a Pidgeot) It must also solo Garry'z (Blue's) Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot every time. After beating Garry'z Pidgeot the first time, rename it to Level 3.

Oh, and it cannot learn the following: Double-Edge, Aerial Ace, Return or Frustration.
Accepted. Possibly MVP
Troloolozzz

FROM TEXAS CLOVERLEAF:
detroitlolcat: take a Gyarados. it may not know Surf, Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Earthquake, Strangth, Return, Flail, Dragon Dance.
Accepted. This guy will be great.
Tast of your own medecine?
FROM IT'S A RANDOM
Lolcat gets Ka-Boom!!! the Electrode, who must know & keep Explosion (Until then, It must know & keep SelfDestruct).

If Ka-Boom!!!'s health drops below 50% at anytime, it must use SelfDestruct/Explosion the next turn without hesitation. Must solo 3 E4 Pokemon.
Accepted. Annoying though.
Have Fun.
BY ATHENODOROS:
Okay, you get a Geodude. It can evolve whenever you want, but can not know Magnitude, Earthquake, Double Edge or Rock Blast. It must always know Defence Curl and Roll Out, and must solo five Pokemon in the league with Roll Out.
This will be annoying, as a Graveler will be tough to work with in the League.
BY HOTDAVE:
Alright Lolcat, let's do this. You get LEEEROY!!1 the Diglett. He will never switch out of battle. He has chicken, so he'll need to learn Aerial Ace ASAP. The only other damaging moves he can learn either have variable power or < 100% accuracy. He must fight in every battle with a Gym Leader / Elite Four Member / Rival after you get him, and once he KOs 8 of their pokemon, he can evolve.
Accepted. Should be helpful.
You must catch a Pikachu in Viridian Forest, and NN it Mr. (or Ms.) 300. The challenge is based on the factoring of its BST of 300...

300 = 8 x 24 x 25 x 1/16
BY PIKA25
8: It must solo 8 GL/E4 pokes not counting Brock's,
24: TM for Thunderbolt; it must learn Thunderbolt by level,
25: This is Pikachu's Dex Number; it cannot evolve to Raichu, and
1/16: It cannot accept healing items at or below 1/16 of its max HP unless it's your last or in reserve.
Accepted. This guy will be dead weight as soon as it hits the requirement
Reject either this or the Voltorb given by Random unless you actually want two Electric Pokes..

I don't reject challenges, even though at least 2 of my pokes will SUCK.

speaking of updates, I figured I'd post and say I have updated my orriginal post. For the in-between stuff that I've done since, I'm now at route 38. I didn't realize Snubbull was a 1% encounter rate >.> I did say accepted though, so I'll keep looking. Btw, Scyther is a BEAST(but Cyndaquil with Smokescreen and leer is beastier :D)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you want a really easy way to find Snubbull just start grinfding your team. Set a level goal and I guarantee by the time you`ve grinded three of them you`l have found the Snubbull.

@lolcat: What moves did I miss?

DetroitLolcat

Don't change it!

Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, etc. (Heck, I could faint it a bunch of times and go crazy with Frustration)

I haven't posted an update yet, so I'll do it now :D

Starting out, get my Charmander and train it up to about level 12 in Viridian Forest, which takes foreeevveerr. Just countless Scratches and Embers, wow. A wild Caterpie appeared. Great! Ember! OHKO, Lizardon gained 20 exp. >.<. So at around a level 12 Charmander, I remembered that I have a Beedrill. So I get the Weedle, level 4 (pretty lucky tbh, most found are level 3 for me :P). I head on up to Pewter, and COUNTLESS trips, to and from the little patch of grass South of Pewter City and the Pokemon Centre. Which, might I add, got a tad annoying. Nonetheless, I've got my Beedrill, named MEDIC! (Something from Team Fortress 2, to do with the Medic's needle gun). As soon as I got the Beedrill, I figured I should try out the gym, not having the slightest idea about winning. To my surprise, I beat the trainer, but Beedrill fainted <.< So it didn't really get any Exp. With even more reluctancy, I walked up and challenged Brock. Of course, a bad strategy, thinking the Geodude would be faster than my Beedrill, led me to use String Shot on it, and yes, Beedrill fainted once again. So Lizardon was my only hope of winning, and one or two Embers took out the Geodude. "Brock sent out Onix" *gulp*. Little did I know, this Onix would be using Screech, and the odd Tackle. So a few Embers took it down and Yay! First badge! :D And a nice little gift from the Gym in the form of Charmeleon :).
By the way, whoever gave me the Charmander, it gets Leer instead of Smokescreen, so I'm taking it that I have to keep Scratch, Growl, Ember, and Leer until I get the final Moveset.
"I like shorts! They're comfy, and easy to wear!" Faced this legend. Beedrill fainted for the MILLIONTH time.. Still, high hopes. I have a water gym to get to. :)

Summary:
~ I've got a Charmeleon level 16, and a Beedrill level 12.
~ One Badge, and on my way to the second. :)

I would like to have a challenge for Emerald

Here are my rules:
-This is my first scramble challenge, so nothing too hard
-No trading
-No banned pokemon from the ban list in the first post
-One of the pokemon MUST be named after myself
-Pokemon nicknames must be appropriate (no swears or dirty names)
-I can decline the challenge if I think it goes against the rules

Edit:
Alright, here is my team:
-
Galladiator: Take "Evil X" the Treecko. Evil X may use any move it wants in battle--UNTIL it solos Brawly and evolves to Grovyle. It must from that point keep Pursuit, using it on the last turn of any battle it is involved in. That means if it is involved in a Trainer battle, and it appears against a Pokemon, it must always land the KO on that Pokemon with Pursuit. If it OHKOs something, it must have 2 TMs/HMs used on it before it can be used again. This stacks for every missed Pursuit opportunity. Solo Norman--with the "Pursuit Clause" not under effect--to become Sceptile. From there it must forget Pursuit and instead learn Rock Smash. It must successfully cause the opponent's Defense to drop 10 times, not counting hits where Rock Smash hits super-effectively. Solo Juan for the hell of it. (And yes, Leaf Blade is allowed.)
Accepted:)

Hutch3: Evil X- You get a Kecleon. Since Kecleon is unable to make up it's mind as to what type it needs to be it's moveset needs to be completely different! It needs to have 1 special attacking move, 1 physical attacking move, 1 status move, and 1 "support" move (double team, protect, rain dance, something like that). However, it can not have 2 moves of the same type, so if it knows toxic it can't know another poison move, if it knows rain dance it can't know another water move, and so on, you get the picture. To prove it's not completely useless it needs to solo a combined 10 gym leader pokemon after you catch it and can never be the lowest level in your party.

Edit: nick name it Geico

DetroitLolcat: Take an Azumarill. It may not learn: Waterfall, Return, Double-edge, Focus Punch, Substitute, Encore, Toxic, Hidden Power, Iron Tail, Hydro Pump, Frustration, Belly Drum, or Surf.

Now, to make sure it is not dead weight, it must be at least 3/4 the level of the Gym Leader's Main Pokemon when you challenge that specific Gym and level 46 by the time you finish the E4.

Iggdrasil: Recap:
Get a Timid Whismar, NN Snookums
As a Whismar: Can’t use STAB, can’t use or be hit by sound based moves (if you do get hit, you must ether switch out or use a healing item), cant enter trainer battles.
As a Loudrod: Can’t use or be hit by sound based moves, can’t use STAB.
As an Exploud: Can only use STAB moves, Cant use or be hit by sound based moves.

CrappyGyarados: Have an Anorith. Your Anorith is either incredibly angry, or incredibly calm. If male, (which is more likely - 87.5% chance) it is Angry. It must have all attacking moves, and wants to evolve straight away to get more powerful (level 40). If female, it is Calm. It must have 3 Non-Attacking moves, and it's 1 attacking must be less than 75 power. It isn't as keen on evolving, and must evolve at level 50

Texas Cloverleaf: Evil X, take whatever you want. It can never use STABvmoves and must solo Drake. Choose wisely
Accepted :). The pokemon I choose for my last party member is Aron and I'll add more to this challenge.
-can't evolve to lairon until it solo Flannery
-always have a fighting move
-needs to solo 35 Gym pokemon to evolve to Aggron (this can be gym leader pokemon or gym trainer pokemon)
-brave nature.

This scramble challenge will be very interesting. I'll post some updates once in a while.

Reserving Evil X's starter.

EDIT: Take "Evil X" the Treecko. Evil X may use any move it wants in battle--UNTIL it solos Brawly and evolves to Grovyle. It must from that point keep Pursuit, using it on the last turn of any battle it is involved in. That means if it is involved in a Trainer battle, and it appears against a Pokemon, it must always land the KO on that Pokemon with Pursuit. If it OHKOs something, it must have 2 TMs/HMs used on it before it can be used again. This stacks for every missed Pursuit opportunity. Solo Norman--with the "Pursuit Clause" not under effect--to become Sceptile. From there it must forget Pursuit and instead learn Rock Smash. It must successfully cause the opponent's Defense to drop 10 times, not counting hits where Rock Smash hits super-effectively. Solo Juan for the hell of it. (And yes, Leaf Blade is allowed.)

Evil X- You get a Kecleon. Since Kecleon is unable to make up it's mind as to what type it needs to be it's moveset needs to be completely different! It needs to have 1 special attacking move, 1 physical attacking move, 1 status move, and 1 "support" move (double team, protect, rain dance, something like that). However, it can not have 2 moves of the same type, so if it knows toxic it can't know another poison move, if it knows rain dance it can't know another water move, and so on, you get the picture. To prove it's not completely useless it needs to solo a combined 10 gym leader pokemon after you catch it and can never be the lowest level in your party.

Edit: nick name it Geico

DetroitLolcat

Take an Azumarill. It may not learn: Waterfall, Return, Double-edge, Focus Punch, Substitute, Encore, Toxic, Hidden Power, Iron Tail, Hydro Pump, Frustration, Belly Drum, or Surf.

Now, to make sure it is not dead weight, it must be at least 3/4 the level of the Gym Leader's Main Pokemon when you challenge that specific Gym and level 46 by the time you finish the E4.

Reserve for Evil X.

EDIT : Have an Anorith. Your Anorith is either incredibly angry, or incredibly calm. If male, (which is more likely - 87.5% chance) it is Angry. It must have all attacking moves, and wants to evolve straight away to get more powerful (level 40). If female, it is Calm. It must have 3 Non-Attacking moves, and it's 1 attacking must be less than 75 power. It isn't as keen on evolving, and must evolve at level 50.

Have fun. :)

Evil X, you get what I was going to give to Random.

You get "Snookums" the Timid Whismar (excuse for spelling)! As a Whismar, it is afraid of everything, especially entering battle with other people. Due to this he/she is unsure of his special skills and is too scared to find out about them! In fact, it's especially afraid of loud sounds; it hurts his/her poor little ears:pirate:. However, one day Snookums evolves, and decides it’s not afraid to enter battle now! As he/she trains to get stronger, Loudrod builds confidence in himself, and when he evolves again, he is able to use his special skills. In fact, it loves them SO much, Exploud won't use anything but them! Sadly though, Snookums' fear of sound turns out to be a life long phobia, as such he/she will forever remain to be scared of them...

Recap:
  • Get a Timid Whismar, NN Snookums
  • As a Whismar: Can’t use STAB, can’t use or be hit by sound based moves (if you do get hit, you must ether switch out or use a healing item), cant enter trainer battles.
  • As a Loudrod: Can’t use or be hit by sound based moves, can’t use STAB.
  • As an Exploud: Can only use STAB moves, Cant use or be hit by sound based moves.
Good Luck!

First update for my leaf green scramble...

The challenges
It’s A Random-King Odin the Nidoking.
It must know all TM/HM Moves from Celadon onwards, must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times, & must solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon starting from the moment you get Nidoking.

Dark Ray-You get the exact opposite of your last challange, a krabby named "See No Hax" this krabby hates hax of all kinds so it must have shell armor to protect itself from crits, but it also doesn't want to hax anyone else so it can't use any moves with hax, this means all its moves must have 100% acc and can't have secondary effects. Now that seems a bit too easy so to evolve have it solo 10 pokemon, atleast 5 must be owned by trainers, and it doesn't count if you get a crit against your opponent.

ArticBlast-Take a Graveler named Heavy Bomber. He must know Rock Blast, Explosion, and Fire Blast. He must kill the last pokemon of four trainers with Explosion to evolve, and may only use the above three moves in combat. Use dig until Fire Blast is available.

Dummy007-Take the Mr. Mime from that guy just past Rock Tunnel. Since you traded Abra for it, it may only know moves that Abra can learn (includes TMs/HMs). It must solo Sabrina's Venomoth and Mr. Mime. It must also solo any Pokemon with dual-typing that is half-Psychic.

Galladitor-Take "Grendel" the Charmander. It's seriously pissed at not being made a Dragon-type (because everyone knows that Charizard looks exactly like a medieval dragon, right?), so its final moveset must look like Lance's Dragonite's in the rematch:
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Hyper Beam
Also, to prove its worth, it must solo Drake. Have fun!
EDIT: Also forgot evolution restrictions. Solo your rival north of Cerulean to evolve to Charmeleon, and solo Giovanni at Silph Co. to become Charizard.

DetritLolcat-Take a Voltorb. It may not learn: Rain Dance, Explosion, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Light Screen, Rest, Toxic, or Screech.
Evolve whenever you want.

The team so far...
Well had a rough time at the first gym, Charmander soloed Brock because he was the only pokemon I had. He soloed my rival and was finally able to evolve at level 21. Nidoking soloed Misty to get 2/20 GLP thanks to a crit on the 2nd Thief otherwise he would have been in trouble. I'm currently at the 3rd gym, I just went to Rock Tunnel to get a Voltorb so I can start to spread the Exp around and have as full team as possible heading into the gym. So far we are looking like this...

Voltorb-level 16
Charge, Tackle, Screech, SonicBoom
Like I said, just caught this guy, hasn't battled yet

HeavyBombr-level 26
Magnitude, Dig, Rock Throw, Selfdestruct
He's been pulling his own weight proving very useful, just gotta wait till 32 when he learns explosion so I can evolve him.

King Odin-level 26
Brick Break, Rock Tomb, Thief, Mega Punch
Probably the MVP so far. Finding it difficult to keep him at the highest level because I like to level up all my pokemon equally but I'm making it work.

Grendel-level 26
Ember, Mega Kick, Scratch, Metal Claw
Probably next in the MVP voting, especially after soloing Brock.

Mr. Mime-level 26
Confusion, Sub, Secret Power, Attract
Proving way more useful than I though, lucked out with a Timid Nature. Having to check Abras moveset everytime he wants to learn a new move is a bit of a pain but it's been alright so far.

I've got a Bellsprout sitting in the last slot now as an HM slave, it knows Cut and Flash.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Allright, my team is set, so it's time to begin! Do I need to post updates in this thread?

@ Sprocket: is my Squirtle allowed to use special attacks until it can learn 4 physical moves, or aren't I allowed to use them?
It can't use special moves. Try to forget the ones it learns early on as quickly as possible.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Currently in the Eighth gym. Final Update will be tomorrow. HG Scramble will commence shortly after.

Since Dexington and Arcticblast have reserved spots they may PM me challenges if they so wish.

Thanks for the Pokemon; my team is:
  • Piplup: You get a Piplup. Your Piplup thinks he is a Surfer Dude, so it must always use Surf as the first move when it is sent out. It may evolve into Prinplup at any time. It may evolve into Empoleon once you arrive in Snowpoint City. (Jansen)
  • Togepi: @qwerty, you get a Togepi. It thinks its a Pidgey! Therefore you can only teach it moves that a Pidgey can learn once it evolves into Togetic or Togekiss. It must evolve before level 25. And yes I do mean moves a Pidgey can learn, as opposed to Pidgeotto or Pidgeot. (sprocket)
  • Ralts (Roman): @Qwerty: Take a male Ralts. It may evolve to Kirlia whenever, but if/when it does you must evolve it to Gallade immediately (i.e. have the Dawn Stone in your bag when it becomes Kirlia). As a Gallade it must solo at least 5 GL/E4MP (Gym Leader/Elite 4 Main Pokemon), and its moveset must be all attacking moves except for one slot, which must be a status move (NOT counting Teleport). In addition to these five, it must also solo Cynthia's Lucario, to prove once and for all which is the best Fighter in Gen IV OU. NN your Gallade "Roman". (Galladiator)
  • Pachirisu: Qwertyuiop: You're about to hate me, because of one crucial omission from your banlist... PACHIRISU! Yep. Nicknamed Useless, the sole restriction for this adorable chipmunk is that it may never be the lowest levelled member of your party, apart from when it is first caught. I'd make you solo Byron with it, but it's Christmas, so I'm feeling generous. HO HO HO! (Son_of_Shadoo)
  • Rotom: Qwerty, you get Rotom. It hides in the TV because it's afraid of Ghosts and the Dark. It also gets intimidated easily. It won't use any move other than Substitute against a Ghost or Dark type, or any pokemon with Intimidate, unless it is behind a Substitute. It is also afraid of the Ghostbusters, especially Ray, so it won't use Confuse Ray. It can do anything if you have at least 3 fainted pokemon, and it is your last one. (HotDave)
  • Fossil Pokemon: Qwertyuiop gets a fossilmon, which of course, depends on your Trainer ID. If your Trainer ID is Odd, you get Run'N'BAM! the Cranidos, who must know & keep Rock Polish, Earthquake, & Rock Slide, & must obtain these three moves before the E4. Have it solo 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League. No restrictions on evolution. If your Trainer ID is Even, you get Wall the Sheildon, who must know & keep Metal Burst, Iron Head, & Iron Defence before the E4. Have it solo 2 Pokemon in the Pokemon League. No Restrictions on Evolution. Have fun. (Its A Random)

Just one question, which is the first place you can get a Dawn Stone in Platinum?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just one question, which is the first place you can get a Dawn Stone in Platinum?
Route 212 via Dowsing Machine & Mt Coronet have Dawn Stones.

Expect a long overdue Pearl No Evo Scramble Update within the next 6-24 hours, I don't have time now, but this update takes me to the fifth badge...

Texas Cloverleaf

@lolcat: Yes you can reserve a spot as long as it isn`t a "no good moves challenge". This gives me three reservees and one challenge so one of the remaining two challengers will likely have to give me restrictions on my Treecko.

Currently at the entrance to Victory Road so expect the final update later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)