Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
White Scramble Update #3

Update to my White Scramble.

Update #1
Update #2

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & False Swipe. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)

• Started in Nacrene City.
  • Went to Pinwheel Forest.
  • Caught Centixic the Venipede!
  • Beat a whole crap load of trainers after Audino Farming for Centixic (April Fools).
  • Troll evolves! (April Fools).
  • Went across Skyarrow Bridge!
  • Arrived in Castelia City.
  • Went to Route 4 to catch DonkeyKong the Darumaka.
  • Went & recruited the Dancers & defeat the Trainers in Battle Company.
  • Went to deal the Plasma Skirmish with Burgh & Co.
  • Went inside the Castelia Gym & beat the minors.
  • Took on Burgh for Gym Badge #3, which I had to solo with Centixic to evolve it.
  • Centixic vs. Whirlipede: I start out by using Rock Smash just to lower its Defence while it endlessly spams Pursuit & Poison Tail. After a few Defence drops, Centixic is ready to go, spamming Pursuit until Whirlipede goes down, wasting both of Burgh's Hyper Potions, & a few of my Super Potions.
    Centixic vs. Dwebble: I start out by using an X Defend to reduce possible damage to Centixic as Dwebble goes out spamming Sand Attack & eventually Smack Down, which doesn't do much, thanks to the X-Defend. tl;dr: Dwebble goes down, only Leavanny to go.
    Centixic vs. Leavanny: Luckily, Leavanny had nothing that could do significant damage to Centixic while I did, problem was, I had to deal with low accuracy & only two Potions. All Leavanny did was spam Protect & a rather useless Struggle Bug as Centixic eventually overcame low accuracy to beat Leavanny, win me the battle, & ultimately, fulfill the evolution requirement.
  • Centixic celebrates the solo by evolving.
  • I win the Insect badge & the TM for Struggle Bug.
  • After leaving the gym, I get a call from Bianca, saying she wants to battle.
  • I heal up.
  • That's all for now.

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:21/Lax/Limber
-Fury Swipes
-Pursuit
-Assist
-Sand Attack
Comments: The April Fools Prankster is doing Okay at the moment, the evolution gave it a much needed boost to its offences. Whether it can keep it up, time will tell...

Justyce (Male Drilbur) @ Nothing
Lv:21/Bashful/Sand Rush
-Fury Swipes
-Dig
-Metal Claw
-Mud Slap
Comments: Justyce is doing Okay at the moment, his main problem is his fragility however, just wait until he evolves...

Samurell (Male Dewott) @ Nothing
Lv:21/Sassy/Torrent
-Tackle
-Leer
-Fury Cutter
-Rock Smash
Comments: Samurell perhaps got the least amount of usage this update, but then again, the other Pokemon needed to catch up from the previous update...Otherwise, he's doing fine.

DonkeyKong (Male Darumaka) @ Nothing
Lv:21/Naughty/Hustle
-Work Up
-Rock Smash
-Fire Fang
-Facade
Comments: DonkeyKong arrived this update & is starting to climb up the ladder, but there will be lots of barrels along the way...Otherwise, from the beginning, he has been quite the force, OHKOing or 2HKOing most opponents, thanks to Hustle, but the accuracy drop isn't doing him much favours though, occasionally missing up to 3 attacks in a row...Nevertheless, I am starting to realise why Darumaka is a great Pokemon in game...

Centixic (Male Whirlipede) @ Nothing
Lv:24/Careful/Poison Point
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Bug Bite
Comments: The other new member, caught as a Venipede & did a great job to solo Burgh as one to evolve, albeit the help of X-Items...Haven't used him since evolution though...

That's all for now, next update after Elesa, & for once, I have a White Scramble update that isn't the last post on the page. :)

@Raletos

You will be using the Happiny egg you get in Hearthome City. Name Happiny Kid. Happiny is a happy little kid, no worries, no problems, do whatever you want with her... until evolution. Now a Chansey, rename it Middle-Age. Chansey is self-conscious. She just put on 20 pounds, she might as well be a Snorlax... However, Chansey doesn't want to diet, she wants to fast. You can't use any items on her now except for 2 TMs or HMs. Once fully-evolved into Blissey, rename her yet again, as Elder. Blissey now accepts her life and is content with her old-age. However, she likes the way she is, and you cannot use any more TMs or HMs, but other items are permitted. To prove she isn't washed up, solo Volkner to gain access to all TMs and HMs.

Have fun!

Raletos, you get May, the Eevee from Bebe. Take the first one, no SRing. Since it's an Eevee, it needs to be EV trained. May likes to take things easy, so you can't put any EVs in Speed and he can't hold a Quick Claw. But since he can go fast if he has to, he must keep Quick Attack.

May likes flying, and also sailing, so you need to take either a plane journey or a boat journey (in the real world) before May will be happy enough to evolve, into your choice of Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, or Glaceon.

(As with my previous similar challenge, I am aware you may not be at all likely to meet the evolution criteria. If May has to stay an Eevee, may has to stay an Eevee.)

ipv6 the Porygon2: Must only know moves either new to gen V or had their effect changed. Once the game starts, I cannot change my mind and evolve him to Porygon-Z.

Memphis the Sneasel: Must know Beat Up/Swagger, Metal Claw/Poison Jab, Agility/Quick Attack/Taunt, and Sunny Day/Rain Dance/Hail by the E4. Must know three of these to evolve and must solo Elesa to evolve also.

Gentleman the Yamask: It may never learn the following moves: Night Shade, Hex, Ominous Wind, Curse, Grudge, Mean Look, Frustration, Facade, Thief, Payback, or Substitute. By the time it faces Ghetsis, it must know Protect/Safeguard, Attract/Swagger/Destiny Bond, Hidden Power/Shadow Ball, and Return/Calm Mind/Energy Ball. It may also never fight any female Pokemon belonging to a Trainer or any Pokemon belonging to a female Gym Leader or Elite Four member. It must solo Brycen to evolve into Cofagrigus. It may never use any move on a female wild Pokemon other than those in the second set.

CrimsonG the Azurill: May only use STAB moves and can only evolve in a gym leader battle.

Boarame the Tepig: It may only know-level up moves, but they must all be of different types. It must solo 40 trainers' Pokémon to evolve and another 110 to become Emboar.

Swag'ah the Scraggy: Must use Swagger on its first turn vs every gym/E4 Pokémon it battles. Must also use Attract on any female Pokémon in the dragon or ground egg groups.

------------------------------------------------------

Vengeance the Roggenrola: Cannot use until something is dead. Must be caught at level 10. It may never exceed the amount of Pokémon I have fainted multiplied by 10. For example, if I have two Pokémon dead, it may be a maximum of level 20 and so on. If it ever exceeds its maximum level, it counts as dead.

Pesticide the Scolipede: Must KO every bug-type I come across when I start using it. It may not learn Megahorn.

Keep them coming, I'll need some back-ups as faint = dead.
TheGame (Tyrogue) : Must have/keep Rapid Spin. If evolve into Hitmonlee, can forget Rapid Spin but must replace it with Mega Kick. If evolve into Hitmonchan, can forget Rapid Spin but must replace it with Mega Punch. If evolve into Hitmontop, must replace all moves(including Rapid Spin) with TMs ASAP and cannot learn non-TM/HM moves. Must shout out I LOST THE GAME every time you send it into battle.

@Raletos:

You get the fossil Pokemon for your game. Take either of the following, depending on which fossil you got:

Cranky (Cranidos) : Is an old man and can't give a fuck about gen 4 moves, hence can never use them. Can only evolve into Rampardos at LV 41 and must solo Byron. Must always hold a Sitrus Berry, because it's the oldest berry ever made and Cranky just prefers old stuff.

OR

Facepalm (Shieldon) : It hates getting its face whacked by a SE move, hence it must switch out if it is hit by one. This eccentricity grows further when evolved into Bastiodon, and now must switch out when a SE move is used, regardless of user or target.

ipv6 the Porygon2: Must only know moves either new to gen V or had their effect changed. Once the game starts, I cannot change my mind and evolve him to Porygon-Z.

Memphis the Sneasel: Must know Beat Up/Swagger, Metal Claw/Poison Jab, Agility/Quick Attack/Taunt, and Sunny Day/Rain Dance/Hail by the E4. Must know three of these to evolve and must solo Elesa to evolve also.

Gentleman the Yamask: It may never learn the following moves: Night Shade, Hex, Ominous Wind, Curse, Grudge, Mean Look, Frustration, Facade, Thief, Payback, or Substitute. By the time it faces Ghetsis, it must know Protect/Safeguard, Attract/Swagger/Destiny Bond, Hidden Power/Shadow Ball, and Return/Calm Mind/Energy Ball. It may also never fight any female Pokemon belonging to a Trainer or any Pokemon belonging to a female Gym Leader or Elite Four member. It must solo Brycen to evolve into Cofagrigus. It may never use any move on a female wild Pokemon other than those in the second set.

CrimsonG the Azurill: May only use STAB moves and can only evolve in a gym leader battle.

Boarame the Tepig: It may only know-level up moves, but they must all be of different types. It must solo 40 trainers' Pokémon to evolve and another 110 to become Emboar.

Swag'ah the Scraggy: Must use Swagger on its first turn vs every gym/E4 Pokémon it battles. Must also use Attract on any female Pokémon in the dragon or ground egg groups.

------------------------------------------------------

Vengeance the Roggenrola: Cannot use until something is dead. Must be caught at level 10. It may never exceed the amount of Pokémon I have fainted multiplied by 10. For example, if I have two Pokémon dead, it may be a maximum of level 20 and so on. If it ever exceeds its maximum level, it counts as dead.

Pesticide the Scolipede: Must KO every bug-type I come across when I start using it. It may not learn Megahorn.

Stunfisk: Must be used in every battle until post-game. Must use Mud Sport first turn every time it is in battle.

Drilbur: May only know one damaging STAB move at a time, no Earthquake.

Caveman the Axew: Must know Dig, Rock Tomb, Outrage/Dragon Pulse, and Slash.

TheGame the Tyrogue: Must keep Rapid Spin until it evolves. If it is Hitmonlee it must be replaced with Mega Kick. If it is Hitmonchan it must be replaced with Mega Punch. If it is Hitmontop, it may get all TM moves ASAP and always keep 4 TM moves. Must shout 'I lost the game!' every time it comes into battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's my team! I'll be going by all of these rules besides maybe a couple (I might have to just 'say' I lost the game not shout, and can't use Stunfisk for those grinding times). Other than that, I'll keep you updated but for now I gotta start getting these things bred on my white version so I have them all handy.

Valo525, Boarame the Tepig has to solo the start of the game up to and including Cress. After that, just catch random Munna / Lillipup / Purrloin / Patrat / Audino, and use them as trade fodder (even use your Pansage!) for the other team members, with Roggenrola as an exception as it must be caught in the cave. The team members that are traded over should still be in their Eggs, and must be hatched after trade, or else they may disobey you.

Hi guys, wanting to start my first Scramble ever on Pokemon Black. However, as I am an impatient idiot, I have a pokesav at my disposal and would like to get special descriptions for the pokemon I will use (I'll start with 6 level 5s) . Basically, these rules only:

Please specify EV/IV spreads, or else I'll just hit "all 85/31", and that's no fun.

Only first stage evolutions

Nothing that evolves by trade

You are allowed to:

Give me custom moves to use, if it would seem fun. For example: Trump Card Magikarp named AceInHole

Give me a custom ability to use, if it would seem fun. (No truant, however) For example: Perversion Tangrowth named OhJapan...

Use either of the examples above.

And I make these promises:

I WILL NOT edit items into the bag, unless you make a Poke that has to hold/evolve by a specific item, and even then, only one

Other than EV/IV spreads, I WILL NOT edit stats, nor make them grow faster

Please, be creative! You have a LOT of room for it!

@Playforkeeps ok since i havent posted in a while how about this
You get a Tepig, name it PIGSTER, it must always hold berries, must always eat the EV stat rasing items you get(untill it wont eat them), eat all of your rare candies, can only evolve by soloing the second and 5 gyms, 2=First stage, 5=Second stage, Must solo the Fighting E4 member. Must always know Tackle or Flamethrower, The first fighting type move it learns and Fire Punch, the 4th move is up to you
If you want me to change any of it or if you think its stupid i will edit it
@Valo25 if it isnt too late heres your challenge
Take a Magby, its name is MAGY, fot it to evolve it must learn Flamethrower and keep it, to evolve again it must learn Fireblast and when it evolves it must replace it for Solar Beam or Thunder Bolt. Well enjoy

@Play4Keeps: You get a Roggenrola named "RocknRoll". It may only learn music based moves and Rollout. To evolve, have it solo the electric gym leader, cause rock is electric. To evolve again, you must sing any rock song aloud while it is in battle untill it hits its evolution level. Overall, to battle, you must have any music you clasify as "Rock" playing in the backround.

GL, have fun.

EDIT: Hey guys, anyone notice how we're being out Luvdisc'd by the "Speed is fun-till it kills!" Warstory :(. And its been around, what, a month?

Being sick does wonders for for playing time, so figure I'll get an update in on my White scramble before I get too much farther.

The Team
@lightwind, you get a Timburr. Its only restriction is that it must solo 40 Gym leader pokemon/E4 pokemon. The number of solos you have to do decreases by 2 for every level you wait before evolving into Conkeldurr.

Name it I.C.P
Lightwind,

You get Kevin, the Durant. Kevin loves basketball, as he is named after the one of the game's greatest young stars, Kevin Durant. As such, he must have the following moveset:

Iron Defense (Defense!)
Agility (Run fast!)
X-Scissor (Cross up!)
Aerial Ace (Jumps high!)

Seeing as Kevin Durant blows through his NBA competition, he must solo any pokemon you come across that mirrors a current NBA team:

Bulls (Bouffalant)
Hornets (Scolipede)
Timberwolves (Stoutland)
Bobcats (Liepard)
Hawks (Braviary)
Grizzlies (Beartic)

It must also hold a (Denver) Nugget to fight since the time you first acquire one.
@Lightwind: Since I haven't done anything in this thread for a while (due to screwed-up internet and all-around busy-ness), you get Hiatus the Oshawott as your starter. Hiatus's requirements reflect my activity in this thread. (As such, you may opt to nickname it Dummy007, Dummy, or MostCreatv.)

Following, not posting: Hiatus may not exceed Level 10 before you defeat Cilan.
First p0st: It must solo a Pokemon owned by a Gym Leader while being under Level 17 (16 works, 17 doesn't). Once this is complete, you may evolve it. (Cilan's Lillipup qualifies if you manage to solo it at Level 10.)
Continued activity: Dewott must solo an additional 10 GL Pokemon to evolve into Samurott. (Note that this is not its only evolution requirement.)
Failure to participate in Scramble Premier League 1: You may not use it against Clay.
Participation and a 9th-out-of-10 place finish in Scramble Premier League 2: As a Dewott, it must faint against all but one trainer in Elesa's Gym (including Elesa).
Winner of Most Creative Scrambler in The Page 300 Scramble Awards: In order to evolve into Samurott, it must have moves of 4 different types. It may only replace one of these moves as a Samurott.
Current Hiatus of Failure: It may not be used in battle between the 8th Gym Leader and the Elite Four.
Making a Comeback: It must solo an Elite Four member.
@Lightwind, take a Petilil named Petil. Petil can only use TM or HM moves, and it cannot evolve unless its ability has activated at least once.

EDIT: Nice challange Dummy, glad you're back
@lightwind You get a variable challenge!

Add together all the numbers in your Trainer ID and divide by 2 until you get a route number that you can access before the E4.

You must catch the first pokemon that you see on the route.
Challenge determined as follows... (Inside Spoiler because this is freaking huge.)
Except for one challenge, must be nicknamed Unova.

If Adamant and Male: Cannot change its moveset in any way.

Have Fun!

NOTE: Got Route 6, caught an Adamant Male Deerling.
OK. In that case you get a Vanillite. Name it Don'tEatMe. Don'tEatMe lives in fear of being eaten, so it must be Timid, Serious, Naive, Mild, Quiet, Gentle, or Careful. (Since there's no such Nature as "Tasty"). The only way to make it evolve is to exploit this fear; eating an ice cream yourself will scare Don'tEatMe into evolving.

As a Vanillite, its fear means it must switch out if hit by any contact move that the attacking Pokemon would use its mouth to use. That's Bite, Peck, Drill Peck, Lick, Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Crunch, Pluck, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Bug Bite, and any others you think should be included. (I've tried to give the full list, but may have made omissions). Oh, and also if anyone on the field uses Swallow.

As a Vanillish, it's braver, and only needs to switch out of Lick, Bite, and Bug Bite. As a vanilluxe, it has the courage to never flee from battle.
Current Status
Just cleared the Cold Storage, and about to go pick up Badge #5. I've got a very interesting team this go around. A lot of similar types and stats all around, so everyone's seen quite a bit of use on everything I've fought. A bit more overleveled than I would have liked, because of my inability to miss any trainer battles ever, and my overleveling of Hiatus to try and solo Burgh's Leavanny before I realized it just wasn't going to happen. Here's the team so far.

Hiatus, the Lv. 35 Docile Dewott
Solo Counter: 7 down, 3 to go.
-Razor Shell
-Aqua Jet
-Fury Cutter
-Revenge

The backbone of the team right now. I use him way more than I should, but heck, not much can stand up to STAB Razor Shell. He's solo'd every gym leader so far, except for Cilan's Pansage and Burgh's Leavanny. Because of his really lackluster speed, I'm planning on keeping Revenge and Aqua Jet, replacing Razor Shell with maybe Aerial Ace and Fury Cutter with something, and going Surf after the evolution, unless I come up with something better before then.

I.C.P., the Lv. 30 Careful Gurdurr
Solo Counter: 1 down
-Wake-Up Slap
-Bulk Up
-Chip Away
-Rock Throw

Quite like Bert from my last scramble. He usually cleans up whatever gives Hiatus trouble, which doesn't happen all that often. I honestly don't need to evolve him until the endgame, so I'll probably just have him solo Grimsley for fun and go at Lv. 40 or whatever it comes out to.

Petil, the Lv. 29 Quiet Petil
-Grass Knot
-Unusable
-Unusable
-Unusablet

And I hated Grass Knot in Black. It's the only thing Petil can use right now, the way I have her planned out, and that's fine by me. Two shots just about anything that comes my way, but I swear, she makes Bite look like an 80% accurate flinch rate. I'm not even kidding; I've flinched more with her in this one playthrough than I have in all my Pokemon games combined. But really, I'm not complaining, because once we have a Clorophyll boosted Sunny Day Solarbeaming Petil on the field, shit's gonna get real. ;D.

Unova, the Lv. 29 Adamant Deerling
-Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Take Down
-Leech Seed

Wow, did I luck out here. I was terrified when I saw it was Adamant, but I got a fairly usable moveset to work with. Having a dark attack is especially nice coverage for the team, and Sap Sipper has some potential. Awesome result for my first variable challenge, and I might be asking for more of these soon (Hint, hint. =P.)

Don'tEatMe, the Lv. 20 Naive Vanillite
-Icy Wind
-Avalanche
-Mist
-Uproar

Oh. My. Goodness. This challenge took me a good hour or two to catch a suitable Vanillite. I hate natures so much. But really, I caught it JUST before Cold Storage, so I haven't had a good chance to use him yet. Definitely happy about having an ice type this go around, though.

Besides Durant, the team is set, and Durant probably isn't going to have all that much impact on my team, unfortunately. Gonna work on balancing the level of these guys, now that we've got five of six. I'll update again before the E4, probably after the last badge.

@ both Maxie and Iggdrasil

Neither of you have given me a nature and EV/IV spread, so rejected until then.

Maxie, I will not be collecting stat-up items, as I have set EVs.

Iggdrasil, Roggenrola does not learn any "Music moves" (bar the shaky flash cannon) by level up or TM, so unless you were suggesting I change the moveset from the beginning, this is impossible. Also, using these moves (which are primarily special) mean that Roggenrola will be useless to me the entire game (base 25, 50, and 60 SpA). On top of that, Gigiath evolves by trade. Rejected, but you can try again.

C'mon guys, I have infinite movepools, all abilities, and any pokemon in the game. Be creative! Unova isn't the only region... -_-

pfk: Fine, have it your way.

Take Arceus. No restrictions other than it cannot be used until the Elite Four, and it must know Psystrike, Sacred Fire, Judgement, and a fourth move of your choice. Flawless IVs, max Sp. Atk and Speed EVs, and 4 EVs in HP. Oh, and its ability must be Wonder Guard. No nickname, because it's Arceus.

Have fun with the brokenest Pokemon ever.

Doesn't Arceus break the usual scramble rules?

Pikachu with Light Ball, max IV spread for Hidden Power Ice (Speed should be 31), max Speed, max Special Attack, 4 Special Defense, Timid nature. This Pikachu is from the Dream World, and as such, must have Lightningrod Ability. It must have Hidden Power as soon as you obtain it, and must keep Hidden Power throughout the game. Its full move set by the Elite Four has to be Hidden Power / Grass Knot / STAB / filler. If you teach it Volt Switch before you reach the Elite Four, it must use Volt Switch at least twice during your Elite Four session, N, and Ghetsis combined.

@pfk: You get a Shellder named HideNSeek. It loves hide and seek, so its moveset must be Dig, Dive, Fly/Bounce, and Shadow Force. Its nature must be Naive (if possible), its EV spread must be 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd, and its IVs must be 31 HP / 0 Atk / 31 Def / 0 SpA / 31 SpD / 0 Spd. Even its IVs are playing hide and seek! It must solo a Gym Leader to evolve into Cloyster, and it must solo another Gym Leader (as a Cloyster) to be usable against the Elite Four. Oh, and if it is ever 'found' (hit by an attack) it must immediately switch out, EXCEPT when making the mandatory solos, because the Gym Leaders peeked. (This applies from the moment you begin your game and carries over as a Cloyster.)

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I know I posted flavor text for this challenge earlier in the thread, but I'll just give the requirements for now.
Slaking with Pure Power. Caught in a Master Ball. May only use special moves. IVs are Max Sp.A and Max Atk, all others add up to less than 56. Must solo the Normal type gym. The moveset when you first sav it must be moves that were physical in the third gen, but special now (i.e. Shadow Ball) Name it Braniac.

Edit: No Evs, raise your pokemon yourself.

@Galladiator: Aw man, don't be like that... ;-; I've seen the previous stuff you've posted, and those were great... Not accepted for obvious reasons of just plain not fun. If you have a serious suggestion that won't troll me, I'll gladly accept.

@Pika: Ok, accepted, although I can see this Pikachu running train over everything...

@Dummy: Sounds fun! Totally accepted! I assume, then, it's original ability?

@KingofKongs: Done. I'm glad someone specified raising it myself. :D

playforkeeps123, I think you still need some, so

You get SackedStig the Eevee. Non-shiny. Nature must be +Speed. The Stig was the fastest thing around before he got sacked, however new Stig is faster, so SackedStig gets a 30 Speed IV. The other IVs I want to you to go to http://www.random.org/ and generate random numbers between 0 and 31 for.

Since it's an Eevee, it must be EV trained, with 252 in Speed. Do it properly, starting with no EVs. However, since SackedStig has got natural talent and received expert training, give it Pokerus and a Power Anklet. You may not use the Power Anklet on any other Pokemon.

Seeing as how you'll have an easier time than others EV Training your Eevee, you're getting a probably less likely evolution criterion. You may only evolve SackedStig, into a Jolteon, if you see a lightning bolt in the real world. In the unlikely event you see the actual Stig in the real world, you can evolve SackedStig into any Eeveelution you like, and at your discretion hack it to become shiny.

PS: Galladiator's Arceus is more interesting that it first appears. Since it's made at level 5, and can't be used until the Elite Four, it may not be so straightforward to use it. If grinding outside the E4 isn't allowed, then the only way to level it is in the E4 itself - so the rest of your team still needs to be capable. With hoarded Rare Candies you might get the chance to use it on Ghetsis, N, maybe one E4 member, but you're not gonna steamroll the whole game with it.

i meant that the ones you find on the ground and heres the edited version
You get a Tepig, name it PIGSTER, must be Admant, and since you get it at lvl5 no evs you can raise it yourself, it IVs are MAX everything, it must always hold berries, must always eat the EV stat rasing items you get(untill it wont eat them), eat all of your rare candies, can only evolve by soloing the second and 5 gyms, 2=First stage, 5=Second stage, Must solo the Fighting E4 member. Must always know Tackle or Flamethrower, The first fighting type move it learns and Fire Punch, the 4th move is up to you
If you want me to change any of it or if you think its stupid i will edit it
there i changed it so yay and if not then keep one reserved for me please

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay guys, updated my Heart Gold Scramble. I now have my final Badge, & I have a question to ask: Should I go all the way to Red, or should I stop after the second run through the E4? Otherwise, Valence & Atheno are Co-MVP, Valence being notable since it came from Treadshot out of all people...Anyways, when should I stop? E4 2nd run or Red?

Red would be more fun, I'd think. O_o

@Maxie Accepted, though I'm going to be picky here and ask you to sub in another 3 stage fire type, as I've just done 2 runs with Emboar.

@cantab Accepted. Should be fun, although EV training will be a pain in the ass... :P I assume regular ability, and nothing for a themed moveset?

I'm still accepting submissions, as I'd rather pick out of a pool than all just the 1st 6 that pop up.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
SuperCuber, can you trade? If so, take this...
SuperCuber, take a Cleffa Egg & Hatch it, & evolve it into Clefairy ASAP. Your Clefairy is one of the six warriors of Elbmarcs, & which one you get depends on an RNG Roll. Roll a number between 1 & 6, do it 30 times, the warrior you get depends on the number you roll the most.

1: You get Taclol, the Bad moves specialist. It refuses to use Metronome, Meteor Mash, Light Screen, Healing Wish, Calm Mind, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Stealth Rock, Substitute, And any Move Tutor move.

2: You get Tohsdaert, The Normal move specialist. It may only use Normal Type Attacks in battle. It may not hold an Exp. Share.

3: You get Modnar, The Berry Holding specialist. When you first get a berry, Modnar must hold that particular berry to fight from that point onward. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out, no Soft Resetting, must save game after the battle.

4: You get Ymmud: The Creativity specialist. It must know & keep Gravity, Meteor Mash, Metronome, & Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower before the E4. It must solo 3 GLMP & have the moveset to evolve past Clefairy.

5: You get Saxet: the Substituting specialist. It must know & keep Substitute & 2 Normal Type moves.

6: You get Onehta: The Move Category specialist. It must be either All Physical or All Special.

Either way, the warrior you get must solo 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon league.

Have fun.

If not, then take this...
One day, I was looking for a Pokemon that could learn a total of 52 TM's & HM's combined, & Lickilicky happens to be one of those. How's this significant? Simple. There are 52 cards in a normal deck of playing cards (excluding Jokers), you must shuffle this deck & draw 4 cards from the top of the deck. These four cards will make this Pokemon's moveset, which must be obtained before your final battle with Red. Do this before you start the game.

The moves you get depend on cards you draw...

KEY
A=Ace J=Jack Q=Queen K=King
D=Diamonds C=Clubs H=Hearts S=Spades
Cards go Value then Suit e.g. 8D=8 of Diamonds, AH= Ace of Hearts, etc.

AD= Focus Punch
2C= Water Pulse
3H= Toxic
4S= Hidden Power
5D= Sunny Day
6C= Ice Beam
7H= Blizzard
8S= Hyper Beam
9D= Protect
10C= Rain Dance
JH= Frustration
QS= Solarbeam
KD= Iron Tail
AC= Thunderbolt
2H= Thunder
3S= Earthquake
4D= Return
5C= Dig
6H= Shadow Ball
7S= Brick Break
8D= Double Team
9C= Shock Wave
10H= Flamethrower
JS= Sandstorm
QD= Fire Blast
KC= Rock Tomb
AH= Facade
2S= Secret Power
3D= Rest
4C= Attract
5H= Thief
6S= Focus Blast
7D= Fling
8C= Endure
9H= Explosion
10S= Giga Impact
JD= Gyro Ball
QC= Swords Dance
KH= Psych Up
AS= Captivate
2D= Rock Slide
3C= Sleep Talk
4H= Natural Gift
5S= Dream Eater
6D= Swagger
7C= Substitute
8H= Cut
9S= Surf
10D= Strength
JC= Whirlpool
QH= Rock Smash
KS= Rock Climb

If you are confused, here's an example. I get the Lickilicky & I get a pack of playing cards & deal 4 cards. I deal an 8 of Clubs (8C), an Ace of Spades (AS), a 5 of Diamonds (5D), & a Queen of Hearts (QH). With these four, I look up at the hide tag thing above & determine the moveset...Therefore, this Lickilicky has a moveset of Endure, Captivate, Sunny Day, & Rock Smash.

If you don't have a pack of cards, I'll deal for you. If you do, come back with the results, If it means going through the Battle Frontier, then go through the Battle Frontier. If your still confused, I will clarify more. In short, It's a Lickilicky with a variable moveset, depending on the cards you draw.

Have fun.

Either way, good luck & tell us what you get. :)

playforkeeps123, take a Yamask, name it Boo. It must have a Lonely nature with an IV Spread of 16/31/0/10/20/8 (HP/ATK/DEF/SATK/SDEF/SPD). It must also have three Ghost Type moves, whichever ones you want, & it must have Pressure for an ability. It must solo a Gym Leader of your choice, & EV it whatever you want.

Have fun.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@SuperCuber, you get an Abra. The challenge depends on how many times Abra flees before you finally catch one.
0 flees: It must use Focus Punch 5 times against Gym Leader pokemon in order to evolve into Alakazam. If you can't trade however, than it must make 10 100% accuracy moves miss through Kinesis.
1 flee: May not use moves with a base power above 80.
2 flees: It must keep and learn Thief. It must steal 10 items from wild pokemon.
3 flees: This abra believes it is a liscenced medical professional, and must use recover whenever his hp drops below 75%.
4 flees: Must learn 2 physical moves and 1 non-attacking move.
5 or more flees: May only use attacking moves with a chance of confusion.
Name it Gotcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)