US Regional Qualifier - Newark, NJ, June 12th, 2010 - WON BY TTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TTS
vs
aamto

#1 ranked player in VGC Pokemon Online
vs
Never played VGC in his life nor Pokemon since 2007

Smogon
vs
Smogon

Duck
vs
Duck

fuuuuuckkkk

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AAMTO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY YOU ARE GOING TO INDY >=(

edit: oh and congrats TTS

aamto delivered such a wild performance that jumpluff changed her avatar from a (BAN ME PLEASE) pokemon of the ungentlemanly sort aamto would rightfully scorn to a proper objectification of a woman longingly waiting for his triumphant return

I hope you guys realize I'm the little azn kid who top 4d. Double blizzard miss screwed me over in top four, but that's the game. Expect a warstory later.

Just got back, made it to round 4 then lost some bad luck with missing a Toxic and Draco Meteor that were crucial to me winning (Toxic early in the game on a scarf'd-ogre which I needed to continuously weaken it's Spout and Draco Meteor to kill Mewtwo which since it missed it turned around and killed my RayQ with ice beam).

Very fun, glad I was able to compete unlike last year because of the lottery.

For people wondering I was running
Rayquaza Blissey lead
Cresselia Groudon in reserve

I'll write up more detailed stuff later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)