VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone participating in the LCQ tomorrow!

There hasn't been any info released about a Pokémon download, has there? I expected there to be one since they've had one each of the last 3 years, but then I remembered that we didn't get a download at the VGC qualifiers/nationals this year :(.

Good luck to everyone competing in LCQ today. Hoping to see some Japanese qualify into Worlds to make it more exciting! Especially to Lord Feraligatr!!

Good Luck for Worlds tommorow everyone, come on europe!

Is there any way to follow it live? If there's not, could anyone attending the championship or any spectator post the results right after the matches?

Thanks a lot.

Also. Best of lucks to Albert, Rubén and Alexis. What a pity Kasty didn't go.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good luck to everyone participating in the LCQ tomorrow!

There hasn't been any info released about a Pokémon download, has there? I expected there to be one since they've had one each of the last 3 years, but then I remembered that we didn't get a download at the VGC qualifiers/nationals this year :(.
They had that pass power download, but it was kind of lame. Hopefully they'll have a better one this time.

Going to leave in about half an hour, should be in San Diego around 11. See you all there!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
By lucky coincidence Masters LCQ should be starting just as I'm getting home from work so I can cheer them on personally with (hopefully) a livestream (ZHENG?!). To all the seniors about to play though GOOD LUCK but hey even if things dont go well remember that you're young and have your entire futures ahead of you and you get to be in San Diego right now as i am heading out to go sell plastic Solo cups.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I had a very good time last night discussing TTS' toenail and sending evan pics of my hair and nearly dying in Tyler's car. LCQERS GET READY

"Pokémon is a card and video game where you build teams of anime characters with supernatural powers to combat other teams."

Thanks for making Pokemon sound like sailor f'n moon.

Spaniard said:
Is there any way to follow it live? If there's not, could anyone attending the championship or any spectator post the results right after the matches?
Makiri: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/makirilicious
Plusle: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/PlusleVGC
Cybertron: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kickataz

and the schedule is here.

ducks

Good luck to all the ducks in lcq today. Ill be rooting for you in jersey. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DUCKS!

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cybertron's texting me Seniors LCQ updates:

Everyone in the Finalist's Lounge are in Worlds, they are:

AlphaOmega
kamz
UnrealSister
TheCalmSnivy
Talon

Those knocked out (D:) are:

kingofkongs
TheMaski
darkpenguin67
Kid Kadabra

Maski Round 2
Kid Kadabra Round 2
Snivy Round 2
darkpenguin Round 2
"Wade Stan" Round 2

Wade vs Maski Round 2
Jeremy (Fann) still battling Round 1
Kingofkongs out Round 1

Snivy Round 3
Kid Kadabra Round 3
Maski Round 3
darkpenguin Round 3

Talon Round 3
kamz Round 2

He messed up, Maski and Kid Kadabra still Round 2

Maski Round 3
"Snivy in Worlds"-I guess 3 Rounds and they're expecting only 8 to be in the Finalist Lounge? This pending

TheCalmSnivy will be in Worlds, 3 Rounds and you're in

Maski vs kamz Round 3

kamz won

K let's see if I can remember all this (he called this time)

There is a finalist lounge, not sure if they'll have to play another match or not

In finalist lounge:
AlphaOmega
kamz
unreality's sister
TheCalmSnivy
Talon

Knocked out:
kingofkongs
TheMaski
darkpenguin67
Kid Kadabra

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for updates JRank.

Let's Go Jeremy!!! And the rest of y'all too.

I assume there's more people at Worlds LCQ? It's only top 8 in as well right?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, didn't think you guys would find WiFi there. Just gonna be 3G. Is Seniors LCQ over? If so, who made the cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)