World's Best Cheeseburger

Big Kahuna Burgers. They make some damn good burgers.

There is this place in Little Five Points (in Georgia) called The Vortex. You have to be at least 18 to get in but they have some godly and unique burgers. They were featured on Man vs Food for their unique creations. Definitely check them out.

In-N-Out Burger? I am from the east coast of the United States and vacationed out west two summers ago and ate my first, and hopefully last In-N-Out Burger the last night I was there. The burger was absolutely terrible; the rest of my family enjoyed it, but it seems that I just don't "get" In-N-Out Burger. And hopefully I never will.
Yeah, this. Never really liked In-N-Out.

In SF there's a place called Tower Burger and I REAALLY LIKED their teriyaki burgers. Esp. with bacon. SHIT i wish i didn't move now D:

In-N-Out Burger? I am from the east coast of the United States and vacationed out west two summers ago and ate my first, and hopefully last In-N-Out Burger the last night I was there. The burger was absolutely terrible; the rest of my family enjoyed it, but it seems that I just don't "get" In-N-Out Burger. And hopefully I never will.
Try again? Idk maybe you're just weird.
joking.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Yea you are just weird, I'd say my favorite burger came from In-N-Out. Double Double with cheese and you're good to go.

Yeah, this. Never really liked In-N-Out.

In SF there's a place called Tower Burger and I REAALLY LIKED their teriyaki burgers. Esp. with bacon. SHIT i wish i didn't move now D:
Where is this(in SF)?

The jucy lucy, from some places in Minneapolis.

The concept is that instead of cheese on top, the cheese is cooked inside the patty. The result is awesome, though you're probably going to get scalded. Still worth it, though.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i used to really love cheeseburgers, then for whatever reason i preferred just the meat and some ketchup to go to town on.

sometimes i still get a craving, and i'll go crazy on one of them sumbitches

dear waterbomb:

you get my 2k post shoutout so here goes!! thought your thread was the best place to do it

okay so waterbomb is a great guy, and whenever i see his "Do you know why I pulled you over, mraow?" or something picture, it always makes me giggle. also that one picture of him looking totally enthused at work, NOT THE SHIRTLESS ONE, the one where you can see the back of his head in a reflection.

i can't wait to see your wedding pictures, especially if they manage to rival those of Deschain's.... but man that'd be ridic.

also can't wait to get my invite in the mail!!!!! :toast:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Splasher's Grill in Kona, Big Island, Hawaii had the best burger I've ever had in my entire life. We went vacationing there a couple of years ago, and we met this family that recommended it. The place is little more than a shack, but the burgers they give you are huge, like more than I can eat huge, and they give you a giant side of fries and a drink along with it.

If you're ever on the Big Island, definitely make a trip to Kona and Splasher's Grill (I so should be in advertisement.)

I tend to find that the best burgers come from small bars and hole-in-the-wall restaurants.

My favorite burger comes from a little place called John's Pizza in Paoli, Pennsylvania.

Miller's Bar in Dearborn, Michigan is also pretty good.

DK, where was the Burger Bar in Vegas? I've never been there, let alone heard of it, and I've lived there for the last ten years! Pity I won't be there any more than once or twice a year for now on since I'm going to college in Annapolis, but I'll definitely have to try it.

Also seconding In-in-Out. Great burgers, and I've always loved their fries as well. I had Five Guys two months ago when I went to New York, and it was pretty good (definitely better than Wendy's or BK or any other fast food restaurant), but In-in-Out still has it beat.

In-N-Out is easily the best fast food burger one can buy. The fries are amazing too so that always helps. Someone mentioned Fuddrucker's; I've only been there one time but that was a damn good burger. A little off-topic, but for Christmas I got a gift card to In-N-Out. I was pretty excited until I got on Facebook and saw a friend of mine got 6 In-N-Out gift cards. Lucky bastard.

I'm going to go buy all the stuff I need to make burgers tomorrow because now I have a craving.

Fucking cunts.

I have to say though that superburger that Gabe posted looks fucking awful.

On the other hand, the Bleu-Ribbon Burger looks delicious, and I will definitely be making shredded hash browns to replicate the most delicious looking part of it tomorrow.

I'll post results I guess.

Alright, what condiments and toppings do you guys like on your burger?

I tend to go with pretty standard arrangement of:
Bun
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Pickles
Cheese
Ketchup/(very little) Mustard
Krabby Patty
Bun

In that order, though the only thing I'm particular about is the fact that the burger is on bottom with cheese right on top. Sauces in the middle is optional.

I know some people who can't stand ketchup or mustard on burgers and I have to admit that switching it up by going with A1 Steak Sauce or just mayonnaise on a burger can be pretty dang awesome.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
If you ever come to australia, you MUST try Grill'd. They make the best burgers ever. They're healthy too, and they have awesome sauces too.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i used to really love cheeseburgers, then for whatever reason i preferred just the meat and some ketchup to go to town on.

sometimes i still get a craving, and i'll go crazy on one of them sumbitches

dear waterbomb:

you get my 2k post shoutout so here goes!! thought your thread was the best place to do it

okay so waterbomb is a great guy, and whenever i see his "Do you know why I pulled you over, mraow?" or something picture, it always makes me giggle. also that one picture of him looking totally enthused at work, NOT THE SHIRTLESS ONE, the one where you can see the back of his head in a reflection.

i can't wait to see your wedding pictures, especially if they manage to rival those of Deschain's.... but man that'd be ridic.

also can't wait to get my invite in the mail!!!!! :toast:
Thanks m'dear! I feel so touched.

Let us all remember now that with fast food chains the quality varies based on the management. In-And-Out burger I think has the best consistency from place to place, but inevitably there will be some crappy ones, just like any other franchise. Anyone who tries a place and finds it terrible, my advice would be to try it again in another location. If it's crappy there too...well you have bad luck then I guess. I have yet to try In-And-Out and I REALLY WANT TO but sadly I'm stuck on the east coast.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
I'm a vegetarian so I pass on this; go loose some weight and stop eating animals you fatty Americans!

My philosophy: How would you like being killed just so another species can feed themselves, when there are other sources of food available?

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Tell that to a lion. Besides, it's nature. The cows are still going to die, regardless of who eats them. Remember that humans are omnivores too.

Now shut up.

Prior to this thread, I had never heard about In&out. I thought you were making some kind of sexual innuendo about the phallic burger.

o_O

Wow, this thread makes me want to go out and get a burger myself. I love Harvey's; I live in a small Canadian town so I haven't really seen the burger joints most of the guys here talk about.

On my burger I usually just say "put everything on it". I don't bother myself with that, it usually ends up tasting the same anyway.

There's a resturaunt in Wisconsin called Friar Tucks; if you've ever been to the airshow there, you'll probably know what I'm talking about. Anyway, their cheeseburgers are sublime. They're enormous, first of all, with enough bacon to kill a horse, plenty of mouthwatering provalone, lettuce, tomatoe, onion, a gigantic beef patty, and all on two mishapen but delicious buns. It barely costs anything as well, which is nice.

My philosophy: How would you like being killed just so another species can feed themselves, when there are other sources of food available?

It's called nature, bro.
There are these things called food chains. Cows are just in the unfortunate position of being lower than us in our food chain.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Bartman, stop being such a hypocrite.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity

We're the third 'fattest' country in the world and the fattest in Europe. Our obesity rate has tripled in the last two decades and shows no sign of slowing down. Go find another kettle to call black.

Edit: on topic, I'm not a big cheeseburger man. When I'm craving fast food I tend to go for Fish and Chips.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)