Mafia vs Village Yet Another Stupid Mafia - Game over, Masses win

Serious Bananas when I actually flip neutral you're gonna be so frickin' embarrassed. Anyway, this is your shot at a kill. If Bananas is that suspicious of me then sure, inspect me tonight. You are literally losing the game Day 1 lol.

21:05 Celever Dear Celever,
21:05 Celever You are Gökay Iravul.
21:05 Celever You are a Turkish footballer who plays midfielder for the team Adana Demirspor. In the A2 league, you have scored seven goals in thirty appearances.
21:05 Celever Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Intercept pass meant for USER.” You will slide in front of USER and get a glimpse of his results for that night.
21:05 Celever Footballers must be swift. As such, you will outrun the first kill aimed at you (but NOT lynches). You will be too tired to outrun a second kill, however.
21:05 Celever You are holding the purple Chaos Emerald. It’s power is weak on its own, but the seven together would be quite frightening indeed. With it’s miniscule power, once in the game you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Harnessing the purple Chaos Emerald’s power.” You will then learn of any abilities which target you that night. This will exhaust the power of the emerald, but
21:05 Celever you will still retain it.
21:05 Celever You are allied with the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose. You win if the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose wins.
21:05 Celever I'll give you some things which come with me as I am a team
21:05 Celever Your faction may kill one user every night by sending Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Killing USER.”
21:06 Celever As a super-secret society, your actions are marked by extreme paranoia. As such, you will always receive the username of anyone who targets you at night.
21:06 Celever This paranoia can be ramped up even further, however. If half of you forgo your night actions, you can devote extra effort to your caution and receive the full role PM of anyone who targets you at night. You may not do this on consecutive nights.
21:06 Celever (items count as one action)
21:06 Celever You are aware that most members of the Masses have only one night action, though this is certainly not the case for all of them.

[21:43] <SeriousBananas> but yeah do people think it'd be better with me leading and at least trying to keep acklow secret

You mean that he is the village inspector? OK

george_costanza_clap-1332519670.gif

<The-Me> wifom is bs
<Blue_Tornado> this is the best quote

If Celever flips mafia, I say we should assume that, among the people THAT ONE POST was about, there is no player in that same mafia faction.

unvote
Lynch Celever

you magnificent bastard

Majority

Celever
steps up to lead but accidentally says an extra letter, at which point you immediately rip him limb from limb.

Dear Celever,
You are Gökay Iravul.
GOKAYIRAVUL.jpg

You are a Turkish footballer who plays midfielder for the team Adana Demirspor. In the A2 league, you have scored seven goals in thirty appearances.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Intercept pass meant for USER.” You will slide in front of USER and get a glimpse of his results for that night.

Footballers must be swift. As such, you will outrun the first kill aimed at you, including any kill redirected from <snip> (but NOT lynches). You will be too tired to outrun a second kill, however.

You are holding the purple Chaos Emerald. <snip>

You are allied with the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose. You win if the Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose wins.

What is this Super Secret Society of Ambiguous Purpose? Why are they here? Why weren't they mentioned in the OP? Only time will tell.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end March 10th at 6:30 PM GMT-5 (CDT)

Last edited:
Announcements:

N0's results were labeled "D1 Results". This was dumb and I have no clue why I did it. From now on, results will be labeled the same as the phase - I.E. results after Night 1 will be N1 Results, etc. etc.

Kills and kill-affecting roles are now active.

Also since I apparently am going to be thrust into co-leadership with srsbananas:

Dear Acklow,
You are Jacquelin Perry.

You are an American physician who specialized in post-polio syndrome and gait analysis. A building named after you stands at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center.

Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Analyze USER’s gait.” By examining USER, you will discover his full role PM.

You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.

Please forward all claims to me as well.

I don't usually want to lead village but Celever really really wanted me to be exposed as the village inspector so I really have no other choice since it happened.

If you do not claim to me you will be immediately marked as scum.

Thanks.

Posting to say I still have yet to receive claims from the following users:

Ditto
FireMage
MrcRanger97
Heathen Benny
penguin344

Please claim to me. I am going to rule this village with an iron fist and I refuse any excuses. If you are too lazy to write up that fake just shoot me your real role pm instead so that it makes my job running this village a lot easier!! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to bring to the attention of everyone that there has been a user that has been contacting some of our beloved villagers under an alt. Please do not claim to them or take them seriously - ignore them. This is just their attempt to try to gather information from you.

This is more or less a warning to some of our newer users since some are new to mafia.

Back