5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
I can take it up!!! Keldeo is one of my favorite Pokémon and I would love to write a set for him, despite already being working on a good number of analysis, all which are already written.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Venusaur is a somewhat important analysis to have done, and I just don't have the heart in me to finish it. If someone wants to take it over, just apply the updates recommended in my thread, request a new set of QC approvals (since yee approved it before I could finish the initial skeleton), and carry on. If my input is needed, I'll help, but I don't think I can do Venusaur justice.

Sorry Pocket.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
This isn't to take over any analysis, but there is something that I would like to say (and I didn't found any better place to say that): Some analysis, like that of Heracross, still mention banned Pokémon like Tornadus-T and Genesect (on Heracross case, it only makes heavy mentions of Tornadus-T). I remember that there's an analysis that mention Genesect but I don't remember which; and this is a worse problem for OU analysis of UU, RU, and NU Pokémon. Could that be fixed?

Mr. Uncompetitive

That was when it all began.
is a Contributor Alumnus
This isn't to take over any analysis, but there is something that I would like to say (and I didn't found any better place to say that): Some analysis, like that of Heracross, still mention banned Pokémon like Tornadus-T and Genesect (on Heracross case, it only makes heavy mentions of Tornadus-T). I remember that there's an analysis that mention Genesect but I don't remember which; and this is a worse problem for OU analysis of UU, RU, and NU Pokémon. Could that be fixed?
I need to say that is most certainly an issue with the Moltres analysis, where one of the major points that the analysis gives for its viability in OU is that it's a good wallbreaking partner for Torn-T. And since Torn-T is banned that ought to be fixed in some way.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gyarados is up for grabs since Asek feels that he can no longer devote time to it. If someone could take over it that would be fantastic =]

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo QC. I know you wanted me to get the Shiftry thread up on the 8th, but, no excuses, I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll only ask for the duration of today as an extension.

EDIT: Guess I can't dedicate myself to analyses anymore. Sorry to disappoint.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Bearing in mind that baton passers seem to be getting analyses, and that noone seems willing to write a baton pass guide (would still be a good idea), reserving Mr Mime.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Actually Pocket the QC team has talked for Donphan before quite a few days, and we decided that the only main set should be the physically defensive. So the whole Donphan skeleton certainly needs to be done from the start.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Azumarill and Bisharp. I know that Bisharp doesn't have an analysis but i still want to give it a test and see whether it is viable or not.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You may wanna give just the Swords Dance a test first before making a thread for Bisharp, though.

I trust you know what you're doing with Azumarill though, since it's a fairly straightforward Pokemon, and it got a revamp not too long ago.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
You may wanna give just the Swords Dance a test first before making a thread for Bisharp, though.

I trust you know what you're doing with Azumarill though, since it's a fairly straightforward Pokemon, and it got a revamp not too long ago.
Yeah AG don't worry, the SD will be the only set that gets into the analysis and i am going to test it before meaking the thread because i know that the QC team (me including) are leaning towards not giving it an analysis.

I am giving up Darmanitan. Who wants to take over? Just Copy-Paste it. I don't have time to finish Darmanitan.

Finished all the Xatu points. Its ready for QC

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The [thread=3480654]Azelf BW2 Update Analysis[/thread] is finished and ready to be looked at! :)

willing to do Magneton as soon as my school-year ends (2 weeks from now). What changes to the old one should be particularly done? (Maybe Accelgor or Azumarill too)

Reserving Porygon2

On a somewhat similar note, why is Durant in need of an update? I did an update for it not even a year ago, after BW2 came out. Genesect didn't exist when it was written, Tornadus-I poses the same threat as the its Therian forme, and Deoxys-D was hardly mentioned.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
willing to do Magneton as soon as my school-year ends (2 weeks from now). What changes to the old one should be particularly done? (Maybe Accelgor or Azumarill too)
I hope you don't take it personally, but if you're asking us what to change on Magneton, then you're probably not suited to write an updated analysis for it ;x Only assign yourself analysis if you are convinced that you can write something better than the original version

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)