Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this battle.

I get 2 TC, making my total 4.

Destiny (Scyther) gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DWC and 1 KOC.

The KO goes into EC and the MCs are used to learn Brick Break.
His totals are now:

EC: 2/6
MC: 0
DWC: 1/5

Claiming from here. Murdoc, Spork, Popeye, and Frederick all get 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. I also get 3 TCs.

What th- oh wait, nevermin- no! He really is evolving!
http://cap.smogon.com/Sprites/frontnormal-marghonaut.png
Arghonaut [Popeye] (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Iron Fist (DW Unlocked): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 75

EC: N/A
MC: 5
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Cross Chop
Bubble (*)
Smokescreen (*)
Yawn (*)
Wrap (*)
Arm Thrust (*)
Bulk Up (*)
Drain Punch (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Earthquake (*)
Waterfall (*)
Rockslide (*)
Mach Punch

And that's it i suppos-oh gosh, not you too!
<Gastly> [Spork] (Male)
Nature: Timid
Type: Poison/Ghost
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)

Abilities:
Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 104 (+9)

EC: 4/9
MC: 4
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Hypnosis (*)
Lick (*)
Spite (*)
Mean Look (*)
Curse (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Smog (*)
Disable (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Telekinesis (*)

Okay, now that's it.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
gk, Tort, Engineer, Shadoo, Random, Objection, D_W, elDino, Xaqwais, shadowbone, and NJ are fully APPROVED.

Albinoloon: There is nothing incorrect about your post, but here's some good news: for Dusclops, the elemental punches (and Gravity) are free, since they are Heart Scale level up moves. You still have that 3 MC if you want to use it. So while you are APPROVED, go get Gravity and then spend your 3 MC on something else.

12, giving me two AC and my count is back to 2.

Claiming Rewards from this battle:

Arcanite: 2TC
Bahamut: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1 KO
Fuma: 1 EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1 KO
Firion: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1 KO
Sir Auron: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KO
Woah! Bahamut, you're evolving!
Here's a TM for Thunderbolt! I want you to learn Dragon Dance too!

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 3/5
KO: 0

Fuma:
Here's a TM for Reflect, and I want you to learn Light Screen!
KO counter into EC

EC: 3/6
DC: 2/5

Firion:
Woah, You found A Fire Stone (Use KO counter towards EC)!
You learn Thunder Fang and Fire Fang Automatically (<Lv.25) and I want you to learn Extremespeed too! (-1 MC).
You really Justified your place on my team! (DW ability unlocked)

EC: 6/6

Sir. Auron:
(KO counter put into EC)
Sir. Auron, I don't want you to learn any moves right now, but i will later!

EC: 5/6
MC: 2
DC: 4/5

Saving TC for now

Just realized that I have an RC outstanding from this battle where I got subbed.

It goes to Electra's EC, bringing her to 5/6. Now if only Flamestrike can finish my battle vs. DetroitLolcat before midnight...

Claiming prizes from this match:

2 TC for me
2 MC for Bahamut
1 EC for*Bahamut
1 DC for*Bahamut
1 KO counter for Bahamut (into DC)

DC unlocked, learning Protect (TM)

EC: 5/9

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3530565#post3530565

Claiming 2 RC for this. Shoving one into Amélie the Nidorina's EC, and the other into her DC... WHAT'S THIS?! AMÉLIE IS EVOLVING!

Nidoqueen (*) [Amelie] (Female)
Nature: Rash: Adds * to Special Attack. Subtracts * from Special Defense.

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 76

EC: 9/9

Abilities:
Poison Point -This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison. [Can be disabled]

Rivalry -This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attscks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen). [Innate]

Sheer Force(DW) UNLOCKED - This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Growl*
Scratch*
Tail Whip*
Double Kick*
Poison Sting*
Fury Swipes*
Bite*
Helping Hand*
Poison Tail*
Disable*
Supersonic*
Venoshock*
Thunderbolt*
Dig*
Crunch
Ice Beam
Toxic
Chip Away
Body Slam

Gains Chip Away and Body Slam as level up moves between 0 and 25.

FUCK YEAH.

OK NOW i can make my team for tourney! Claiming from here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447580&page=2

Boggle evolved mid-battle and is now:

TOXICROAK (Boggle) (M)
Nature:
Hardy

Type:
<Poison> Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
<Fighting> Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities
Anticipation This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.

Dry Skin This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. It also makes the Pokemon weak to fire, but it absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers HP when struck instead.

Poison Touch (DW) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison.

Stats

Atk: ****
Def: ***
SpA: ***
SpD: ***
Spe: 85

EC: 6/6 !!!

Attacks

Astonish*
Mud Slap*
Poison Sting*
Taunt*
Pursuit*
Faint Attack*
Revenge*
Swagger*
Drain Punch*
Vacuum Wave*
Bullet Punch*
Poison Jab*
Toxic*
Work Up*
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Sludge Wave
Shadow Ball

He also gains 1 DC and 2 MC and one KO (going into DC, so his counters look like
DC: 5/5 Unlocked!!

I spend the MC on FOCUS BLAST (BW TM)

Cascade the Feebas, after using 1 RC, is now Cascade the Milotic. Becuase of the evolution, she learns Water Gun, Wrap, Water Sport, Refresh, Water Pulse, Twister, Recover, and Captivate. With her two MC, and two more RC, she learns Surf and Ice Beam.

Milotic (Cascade) (F)
Nature: Bold (+Defense, - Attack)
Type:
<Water>-Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Marvel Scale: This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).
Cute Charm(DW): This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Stats:
Atk: 1(-)
Def: ****(+)
SpA: ****
SpD: *****
Spe: 81

EC:6/6
MC:0
DC:1/5

Attacks:
Splash
Tackle
Water Gun
Wrap
Water Sport
Refresh
Water Pulse
Twister
Recover
Captivate

Scald
Protect
Rain Dance
Surf
Ice Beam

Confuse Ray
Hypnosis
Mirror Coat

Vanguard gets two MC because he already evolved and already unlocked his Dream World. He spends it on Iron Head (level-up). I then use another RC to get Thunder (BW TM).

Polarity gets 4 MC (with his two KOs). He learns Tailwind (4th gen) and Rain Dance (level)

I save my 3 TC.

Claiming 3 ref tokens from here.*

I'm using one on Pippy's EC and another Ukelele's EC, causing both of them to evolve. I'm then using the last one on Ukelele's EC. I'm using Ukelele's 3 MC to teach it Volt Tackle (egg) (no agility)

(Prinplup)* Pippy (M)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. Subtracts One Rank from Attack)

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (50X1.15^)

EC:4/9
MC:2
DC:2/5

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two.
Defiant (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's move, it's Attack increases by two stages.

Attacks:
Pound*
Growl*
Bubble*
Water Sport*
Peck*
BubbleBeam*
Bide*
Fury Attack*

Agility*
Hydro Pump*
Supersonic*

Ice Beam*
Grass Knot*
Surf*
Mist*
Whirlpool
Metal Claw

(Pikachu)* Ukelele (M)
Nature:Naive (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution. Subtracts One Rank from Special Defense)

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spd:*104*(90X1.15^)

EC:4/9
MC:0
DC:2/5

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Lightning Rod (DW): (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Charm*
ThunderShock*
Tail Whip*
Thunder Wave*
Sweet Kiss*
Nasty Plot*

Charge*
Fake Out*
Wish*

Thunderbolt*
Volt Switch*
Grass Knot*
Thunder
Quick Attack
Electro Ball
Double Team
Volt Tackle

Claiming from http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447580 and http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3447877.

From the first:

Dummy007: 3 TC
Ron: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Harry: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Neville: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Malfoy: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

(I know it’s slightly different from what’s posted in the thread, but giving the KOC to Ron was a reffing error.)

Ron advances to:

EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

I’ll spend 1 MC on Giga Drain (Level-Up), leaving him with 1 MC.

Harry is now at:

I'll put the KOC in DC, giving him 5 and unlocking his DW Ability, Swarm. And guess what:

Volcarona(*) [Harry] (M)
Nature: Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Typing: Bug/Fire
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW): (Innate) (UNLOCKED) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 6(+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 100

MC: 6

Attacks:
Ember(*)
String Shot(*)
Leech Life(*)
Take Down(*)
Bug Buzz
Flare Blitz
Flame Charge

Magnet Rise(*)
Morning Sun(*)
Zen Headbutt(*)

Sunny Day(*)
SolarBeam(*)
Flamethrower(*)

I will then spend the 5 MC on Quiver Dance, Hurricane, and Fiery Dance (Level-Up) and Psychic (BW TM), leaving him with 0 MC.

Neville is now:

I'll put 1 KOC in MC and the other in DC. This lets him unlock his DW Ability, Pressure. With the MC, I'll purchase Bounce and Megahorn (Level-Up) and Stone Edge and Taunt (BW TM), leaving him with 0 MC.

Finally, Malfoy (with the KOC in DC) has advanced to:

EC: 5/9
MC: 4

This unlocks his DW Ability, Overcoat. I'll spend 3 MC on Protect (Level-Up) and Rock Slide (BW TM), leaving him with 1 MC.

From the second battle, I claim 4 RC. I'll put all 4 into Ron's EC, meaning:

Whimsicott [Ron] (M)
Nature: Calm (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Typing: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Infiltrator: (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 116

Attacks:
Absorb(*)
Growth(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Stun Spore(*)
Mega Drain(*)
Cotton Spore(*)
Razor Leaf(*)
PoisonPowder(*)
Giga Drain

Encore(*)
Fake Tears(*)
GrassWhistle(*)

Toxic(*)
Taunt(*)
Substitute(*)

I'll also spend his other MC on Tailwind (Level-Up), leaving him with 0 MC.

Finally, after all that, I still have 3 TC left over. Adding that to my current count, I have 4 TC. I would like to capture 2 Pokemon with those TC:

Gastly [Severus] (M)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (ACC Boost = (80^2)/350 = 18.29; rounds up to 19) This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Typing: Ghost/Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 92 (80*1.15)

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Hypnosis(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Night Shade(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Sucker Punch(*)

Clear Smog(*)
Disable(*)
Perish Song(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Psychic(*)
Shadow Ball(*)

Solosis [Ginny] (F)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 17 (20 / 1.15)

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Psywave(*)
Reflect(*)
Rollout(*)
Snatch(*)
Hidden Power [Ice 7](*)
Light Screen(*)
Charm(*)
Recover(*)
Psyshock(*)

Acid Armor(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Imprison(*)

Calm Mind(*)
Thunder(*)
Shadow Ball(*)

And I end up with 0 TC.

Claiming from this

Newgate is now:
EC: 1/6

spending the MC on Hydro Pump and Slash
MC: 2--> 0

Also claiming 2 TC, which I will save, bringing my total to 4

Claiming counters from this battle.

Monohm receives 2 EC (1 EC + 1 KO), 1 DC and 2 MC which I'm going to use to let him Discharge and Trick Room.

Plus, I get 2 TC which I'm gonna save for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)