2012 VGCS Winter Battle - Biosci wins!

My last opponent D/C'd as results were being sent. Classy. 4-1-7. 1555 AWESOME!!!!!!!

I hate everything

EDIT: Battery died in a match. see you guys in an hour :(

27-4 -11 (all execpt one not my fault...)

~1700

its frustrating..you know you are close to the dc rate because everyone dc on you then you got haxed or randomized by a random 1456 and you know you want to get to the results so you have to lose like 1 million points.

people on the Top of the rankings have to tell me how they avoid hax lol...

This system just sucks. i shouldnt care about it anymore and just play it out and try as high as i can withiut thinking , that you get cps this time... -__-

people on the Top of the rankings have to tell me how they avoid hax lol...
Not trollin or anything, but I run Brightpowder (I honestly had nothing left amazing left to give em) on a special bulk Snarl Intim Arcanine...

I've seen anything from a Fake Out to a Prankster TWave and a couple Rock Slides/Air Slashes miss by that 10% margin (Rock Slide maybe not, but 10% is 10%).

I figure, if they want to try a hax, they gotta roll some dice to make it happen.

A user called Frazer quit on me before I gave the finishing blow

Trainer name is AZ hoping to get more ggs than RQ's, didn't think through my team very much but I'll make do and see how it goes.

Edit: Well wifi isn't really feeling like itself today, apologies if I faced anyone here who took it as a DC, so I'll try later around midnight...

So far I'm enjoying this tournament. So many tough trainers and that makes it awesome. You won't believe this but in one battle I had today, my Krookodile's Rock Slide flinched both my opponent's Pokemon TWICE in a row! There was also another battle which was 2-4. I thought my opponent got the battle in the bag but thanks to Rock Slide, Krookodile saved me. Now I know why Rock Slide is one of the best moves for Double Battles.

For the love of god is something wrong with nintendo wifi servers/ whatever wifi runs off? I'm getting about every freaking error code possible multiple times, and when i don't i get a search for 10 minutes without finding any opponents. I'm right next to wifi source and none of these codes are fair.

And now for a running list that will be updated with each code each time i get one

-Plain old communication error...with 3 bars...
-Another communication error...

Comment: Please nobody say it's my connection. I have 3 bars with nothing to interfere in the way.

If it's happening to you and not everyone else "it can't be my end" is probably not the right conclusion to draw.

For the love of god is something wrong with nintendo wifi servers/ whatever wifi runs off? I'm getting about every freaking error code possible multiple times, and when i don't i get a search for 10 minutes without finding any opponents. I'm right next to wifi source and none of these codes are fair.

And now for a running list that will be updated with each code each time i get one

-Plain old communication error...with 3 bars...
-Another communication error...

Comment: Please nobody say it's my connection. I have 3 bars with nothing to interfere in the way.
Alright Alright, I'll stop with the DDoS :happybrain:

oh, and you might want to fix your DNS entries

If it's happening to you and not everyone else "it can't be my end" is probably not the right conclusion to draw.
I do it at work all the time, it helps others understand why plants don't survive around me for long periods of time.

Won my first 10 out of 10 despite the DCs and my team being screwed up to the point where terrakion is unusable and rotom-w is a huge risk. Finding cress to be a big threat at this point.
Pat from AU if anyone finds me

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Anyone named Craig from Illinois? Anyway, gg if you read this, this was an awesome match!
That was me. You played really well and very deserving of the win. For some reason I thought I had one more turn of your TR up toward the end but ah well I don't think it would have mattered.

http://www.twitch.tv/kickataz

Singing right now, come watch if you are interested!
fixed that for you.

Anyway, after saying I'd join in on one of these tournaments, I'm finally actually playing in one for once. I have an okay record at the moment at 16-2-2, but I seem to be getting really lucky and finding pretty middle of the line opponents. I've also had some issues with my connection akin to the ones Dark Arceus is describing, but switching to an automatic DNS seems to have fixed that. Throw me a shout if you see OT Roarke!

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Haxed someone to death, then lost badly to hax in the next game. I guess that's karma or something. Currently 1620 with a 27-9 record.
Edit: just got my first DC of the tournament against some noob team. What do these people think they're accomplishing?
Edit 2: make that twice out of three matches. There wasn't even any hax in that match -_-

Every time I win I get D/C'd on. I think the secret is out on how to avoid the one hour ban. I've won 3 matches in a row and every time I get communication error when the results are sending. . I now have almost double the number of D/Cs as matches completed :(

Every time I win I get D/C'd on. I think the secret is out on how to avoid the one hour ban. I've won 3 matches in a row and every time I get communication error when the results are sending. . I now have almost double the number of D/Cs as matches completed :(
Not getting that many DCs overall but if it's someone with a relatively high rating (over 1600), 80% chance of DC. Fought a lot of clueless people though, unevolved, not level 50 pokemon. Nutty. Ticked off at the last guy I beat (1774 rating) who DCed and looks like managed to trigger the lockout. :/

So far this tourney has been more enjoyable then the last few for me. Far far less disconnects this time around. I'm 1677 with 44 battles registered, 38-8, 12 disconnects. None of which were by my hand. Keeping pretty good records of everything too. Had A few very very good matches.
csmugs - Best battle I had so far. 78-50401-44291
Maho.M - well played.
Martina - Very well played, dc at sending results... baffled me.
Rosa - destroyed me.
Mirka - very very close 71-64051-17842

Trainer name is Jun Fan.
Looking forward to some more good battles.

So far this tourney has been more enjoyable then the last few for me. Far far less disconnects this time around. I'm 1677 with 44 battles registered, 38-8, 12 disconnects. None of which were by my hand. Keeping pretty good records of everything too. Had A few very very good matches.
csmugs - Best battle I had so far. 78-50401-44291
Maho.M - well played.
Martina - Very well played, dc at sending results... baffled me.
Rosa - destroyed me.
Mirka - very very close 71-64051-17842

Trainer name is Jun Fan.
Looking forward to some more good battles.
I think I just played you an hour or so ago. I was the one who haxed you with Muddy Water (lowered accuracy leading to miss) and Bug Bite (crit) right at the end of the fight. I also think you misplayed a turn somewhere in the middle of the fight. Either that or you were trying to confuse me with some high level mindgames lol.

I think I just played you an hour or so ago. I was the one who haxed you with Muddy Water (lowered accuracy leading to miss) and Bug Bite (crit) right at the end of the fight. I also think you misplayed a turn somewhere in the middle of the fight. Either that or you were trying to confuse me with some high level mindgames lol.

I definitely misplayed a turn. But either way I feel the outcome wasn't gonna change. Good battle.

Not getting that many DCs overall but if it's someone with a relatively high rating (over 1600), 80% chance of DC. Fought a lot of clueless people though, unevolved, not level 50 pokemon. Nutty. Ticked off at the last guy I beat (1774 rating) who DCed and looks like managed to trigger the lockout. :/
Yeah, i'm playing alot of the 1480-1300ish players now. I've finally managed to get above 10 played matches. Now my goal is to hit 1600. I want to beat my last 2 scores of 1638 and 1671. ;)

Also to whoever LUCHSKY is, thank you for not D/Cing after we got paired up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)