Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4407497#post4407497
+2 CC
Scyther: +3 MC
Syclant: +3 MC, 2KOC
Armaldo: +3 MC, 1 KOC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4414087#post4414087
+1 CC
Gardevoir: +3 MC
Ninetales: +4 MC, 2KOC

Scyther uses her 3 MC to learn Morning Sun (Purification).
Syclant uses her 3 MC (+2 KOC) to learn Electroweb (BW Tutor) and Endure (Gen IV TM).
Armaldo uses his 3 MC and 1 KOC to learn Block and Bug Bite (BW Tutor).
Gardevoir uses her 3 MC to learn Snatch (past gen TM)
Ninetales converts her KOC to CC, and uses her MC to learn Flame Charge and Rest (BW TM).

The 3 CC and 2 KOC and 5 CC I currently possess to purchase a Toxic Orb.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3471738&page=3

Ludicolo is a god and you are his new followers

Both battlers: 3 CC
Orcinus gets one extra CC
Ludicolo, Mollux: 3 MC
Monohm, Slowpoke: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
KOC: Ludicolo (x4)
^I thought that was important.

CC goes to CC I get 36 now.

Ludicolo's KOC goes into MC, gets Fire Punch, Bullet Seed, Scald, Whirlpool
Mollux gets Fire Spin
Monohm stocks EC, DC, get thunder wave
Slowpoke stocks EC, DC, gets icy wind

Match
+2 CC
Drogon the Hydreigon gets 3 MC + has 3 MC stockpiled. Gets Earthquake, Fire Blast, Substitute (BW TM).
Puncha the Conkeldur gets 3 MC + 1 KO as MC. Buys ThunderPunch (BW Tutor) and Grass Knot (BW TM).
Woosh the Tomohawk gets 3 MC + 2 KO as MC. Takes Incinerate (BW TM). Hyper Voice (LU) and After Your (BW Tutor).

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this Lab:

<SumonSays> MK, the CC from the different battles is additional.

22 CC takes me to 55.

25 MC (25+1 that it currently has) for Heracross go towards:
Bug Bite (2)
Fury Cutter (3)
Headbutt (3)
Helping Hand (2)
Iron Defense (2)
Knock Off (2)
Low Kick (2)
Bulk Up (2)
Venoshock (2)
Rock Slide (2)
Swords Dance (3)

From this Raid:

Rhyperior gets 4 MC and 4 KOC as MC and gets:
Outrage (2)
Iron Tail (2)
Frustration (2)
Dig (2)

Torterra gets 4 MC and 4 KOC as MC and gets:
Leaf Storm (1)
Superpower (2)
Mega Drain (1)
Return (2)
Roar (2)

I get 3 CC taking me to 58.

And finally from this match:

Snorlax gets 3 MC for Fire Punch and Rollout.
Dragonite's KOC go to MC giving 6 for Ice Punch, Sleep Talk and Double Team.

And I have to go now so I'll claim the following and edit/quote later.
[box]Torterra: 2 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
Tyranitar: 3 MC
Heracross: 3 MC / 1 KOC
Jellicent: 3 MC
Zweilous: 2 MC / 1 EC
Rhyhorn: 2 MC / 1 EC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
Eevee: 2 MC / 1 EC / 1 DC
Growlithe: 2 MC / 1 EC / 1 DC
Budew: 2 MC / 1 EC / 1 DC
Yanma: 2 MC / 1 EC / 1 DC / 3 KOC[/box]
Begin edit:
Torterra's KOC goes to MC, meaning a total of 3 that go towards Amnesia.
Tyranitar's 3 MC go towards Fury Cutter.
Heracross' KOC goes to MC, meaning a total of 4 that go towards Hidden Power Ice 7 and Hyper Beam.
Jellicent's 3 MC go towards Wring Out, Rain Dance and Ominous Wind.
Zweilous (now Hydreigon)'s 2 MC go towards Hyper Voice and Scary Face.
Rhyhorn (now Rhyperior)'s 2 MC and 1 KOC go to Rock Wrecker, Horn Drill and Take Down.

Eevee goes to:
EC: 5/6
MC: 4
DC: 4/5

Gets Take Down for free due to it being available at L25 in B2/W2, and the 4 MC go to Charm, Baton Pass, Double-Edge and Last Resort.

Growlithe (now Arcanine)'s 2 MC go to Heat Wave and Retaliate.

Budew goes to:
EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Evolving into Roselia:

Roselia [Venus] (F)
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (DW Locked): In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Moves:
Absorb
Growth
Poison Sting
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
GrassWhistle
Giga Drain

Spikes
Extrasensory
Synthesis

Toxic
Venoshock
Energy Ball

Protect

Picking up Poison Sting, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, GrassWhistle and Giga Drain. The 2 MC are used on Substitute.

Yanma's KOC go to EC, meaning he goes to:
EC: 4/6

MC are used on Substitute.
End edit.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472120
Not 100% sure what I'm getting here, but I believe it is 1 CC, which will be added to the 1 CC I already have and I'll get a solosis with it.

Solosis[Anne](F)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10 Evasion)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Overcoat: Type: Innate. This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Magic Guard: Type: Innate. This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Regenerator (DW): Type: Innate. When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 17(-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Psywave
Reflect
Rollout
Snatch
Hidden Power Ground 7
Light Screen
Charm
Recover
Psyshock

Confuse Ray
Imprison
Trick

Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Flash Cannon

In addition, Jill the Frillish gets 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC. Getting Will-o-Wisp with MC.

Claiming 1 CC (6) & 53 UC (53) from this battles:

Maureen (Azu) gets 1 EC [+1 UC] (4/9), 3 MC (7) & 1 DC (3/5)
* Evolves
** Using 7 MC to learn Rain Dance (1), Superpower (1), Hydro Pump (1), Brick Break (2) & Dig (2) leaving her at 0

Maureen (Azurill) {♀}

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water

• Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

• Think Fat: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
  • Huge Power: (Trait)
This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
  • Sap Sipper: (Innate)
This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk:
1 [3]
Def:
SpA:
2 (+)
SpD: 2

Spe: 34 (-)
SC: 1
WC: 1
BST: 13

DC: 3/5

Attacks: 27

Splash
Charm
Bubble
Tail Whip
Slam
Water Sport
Water Gun
BubbleBeam
Helping Hand
Bounce
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Aqua Ring
Aqua Tail
Double Edge
Rain Dance
Superpower
Hydro Pump

Encore
Muddy Water
Soak

Scald
Ice Beam
Waterfall
Brick Break
Dig

rickheg: Approved
SimonSays: Approved
Pwnemon: Approved
The Royal Guard: Approved
danmantincan: Approved
Texas Cloverleaf: Approved
Rediamond: Approved, but Gardevoir gets Snatch as a BW2 Tutor move as well, so it has 1 spare MC.
Orcinus Duo: Not Approved. You spent 10 MC worth of moves on Ludicolo when it only has 7 MC. Also, Ludicolo already has Fire Punch.
The Wanderer: Approved
deadfox081: Approved
MK Ultra: Approved, but Swords Dance only costs 2 MC for Heracross, so it has 1 spare MC.
Frosty: Approved
TIO: Approved, though for a 2v2 singles you get 2 CC, so you have 1 left I guess.
jas61292: Approved
waterwarrior: Approved
SubwayJ: Approved
Gerard: Approved
AOPSUser: Approved

+2 UC for me

Yet another crushing defeat.

I gain 3 CC, giving me a total of 8 after my last purchase.

Rotom-W gains 3 MC, and learns Sucker Punch, a past Gen Tutor

Dusknoir gains 3 MC, and learns Headbutt, a past Gen Tutor

Gallade gains 3 MC, and learns Disable, an Egg move

Cyclohm gains 4 MC (KOC) and learns Charge Beam and Earthquake, BW TMs

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from here.

I gain 3 CC, +5 CC for Gliscor's movepool being complete, +5 CC for Rotom's movepool being complete, +3 CC for the KOC that those two got.

In total, I gain 16 CC. I spend 15 CC to buy 1x Rare Candy, giving me a net gain of 1 CC.
---

Eelektross [Sheeldon] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 1
DC: N/A
-Learns Aqua Tail (Gen V Tutor).
---
That is all. I now have 40 CC.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
rickheg and IAR approved.

Claiming myself from here, here and here.

-I get 5 CC
-Dragonite gets 3 MC. He learns Bulldoze (2), Hidden Power Grass [7] (2) and Double-Edge (3) with his 7 MC.
-Swampert gets 3 MC and 1 KO. He learns Take Down (1), Hydro Pump (1), Ancientpower (3) and Roar (2) with his 7 MC.
-Krilowatt gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO. He learns Muddy Water (1), Hidden Power Grass [7] (2), Thunder Wave (2) and Bulldoze (2) with his 7 MC.
-Tentacool gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO. He learns Poison Jab (1), Hydro Pump (1) and Hidden Power Electric (2).
-Seadra gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC and 1 KO, unlocking Damp. He learns Hydro Pump (1) and Flail (3).
-Washtom gets 3 MC and 2 KO. He learns Discharge (1), Charge (1), Substitute (1) and Light Screen (2).
-Munchlax gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 2 HC. He learns Snatch (1), Double Edge (3), Whirlwind (3) and Body Slam (1) with his 8 MC.
-Regirock learns Stone Edge (1) and Hammer Arm (1) for 2 MC.

All KO and HC are used as MC, except Krilowatt's, which becomes a DC and unlocks Shell Armor.

And I buy two Exp. Shares for 20 CC.

EDIT: And Self-Approving. Forgot.

spending 2 UC to Raise piplups EC by 2

Piplup (TBD) Male
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent:
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant: (Dreamworld)
Type: Innate
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, its Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 40

EC: 2/9

Attacks: 14 Total

Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Bubble Beam
Fury Attack

Yawn
Agility
Aqua Ring

Ice Beam
Toxic
Rain Dance

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4416371#post4416371
brawl number 2 i fucked up orders in :p

Texas: 3 CC-->16
Tempest: 4 MC-->7 MC
Other Stratagem: 3 MC-->11 MC
Cannon Mouth: 2 MC,1 DC,1 EC,2 KOC-->3 EC/10 MC/3 MC (stockpiled)
Matt Murdock: 2 MC,1 DC,1 EC-->3 EC/8 MC (stockpiled)
Behemoth: 3 MC-->7 MC
Sharky: 3 MC-->9 MC
My Metagross has 7 MC from before
Gengar has 3 MC
Gastrodon has 3
Houndoom has 4
Lapras has 7
Syclant has 4

In reverse order
Syclant claims Substitute and Taunt (0 MC left)
Lapras gets Brine, Safeguard, Rest, Sleep Talk (0 MC left)
Houndoom gets Hidden Power Ice (7) and Solarbeam (0 MC left)
Gastrodon gets Icy Wind (0 MC left)
Gengar gets Pain Split (0 MC left)
Metagross gets Explosion, Rock Slide and Selfdestruct (0 MC left)
Stratagem gets Stealth Rock, Calm Mind, Rest, Sleep Talk and Explosion (0 MC left)

Sharky gets Endure, Fire Blast, Hidden Power Grass (7) and Dragon Pulse (0 MC left)
Cyclohm gets Rest, Sleep Talk and Twister (0 MC left)
Dragonite gets Rest, Sleep Talk and Substitute (0 MC left)

Spending 14 CC to change Metagross and Emboar to a Quiet nature (both are currently Brave so the speed stays the same)

Dan: 6 CC
Heather: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Oliver: 3 MC
Gatrie: 3 MC, 2 KOC
Leonardo: 3 MC,2 KOC
Devdan: 2 MC,1 EC,1 DC
Danved: 2 MC,1 EC,1 DC,1 KOC
I go up to 7 CC.
Both Devdan (Shellos) and Danved (Shellos) evolve and unlock their DW Ability.

Danved - Gastrodon (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water/Ground
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Sand Force (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 33 (-)

Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 6/6
MC: 3
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Harden
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Rain Dance

Brine
Counter
Mirror Coat

Toxic
Ice Beam
Surf

Danved - Gastrodon (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Sand Force (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 33 (-)

Size Class: 2

EC: 6/6

Moves:
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Harden
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Rain Dance

Brine
Counter
Mirror Coat

Toxic
Ice Beam
Protect

Heather (Infernape) will learn Giga Impact (2) and Gunk Shot (2).
Oliver (Snorlax) will learn Hyper Beam (1) and Ice Punch (2).
Gatrie (Bronzong) will learn Psywave as a pre-25 move and get a refund on Safeguard (+1 MC) that became a pre-25 move in BW2. This gives it 6 MC total and it will learn Protect (2), Iron Head (2) and Gravity (2).
Leonardo (Stratagem) will learn Swift (3) and Smack Down (2).

7 UC

Turning 7 UC into CC,getting a total of 9 CC.

Spending it all to buy an Amulet Coin and two pokemon.

After my other claim is approved,i will have a total of 34 UC,but 0 CC.

Edit: Claiming 4 UC

With this UC,my total UC after this claim is 38.

<Caterpie> [Max] (M)
Nature: Modest (+ Sp.Attack, -Attack)
Type: Bug

Summary: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).

About:
A very weak and timid Caterpie,Max has dreams of becoming a beautiful Butterfree someday and is determined to make this dream coming true,challenging Dizzy to a battle during her training,being quickly defeated and caught,he hopes on becoming stronger.

Abilites:

Shield Dust (Innate):
This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)

Run Away (DW LOCKED, Innate):

This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 2
SpA: 2 (+)
SpD: 1
Spe: 45
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
String Shot(*)
Bug-Bite(*)

Electro Web(*)
Snore(*)

<Phanpy> [Alice] (F)
Nature: Careful (- Sp.Attack,+ Sp.Def)

Type: Ground

Summary: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

About: An extremely happy and careful Phanpy,Alice always prefer to think it carefully before acting,she doesnt have any dreams for the future,prefering to live ''one day at a time''. Her small size when compared to other Phanpy quickly got the team's attention and ,after a short battle with Fiona,was captured.

Abilites:

Pick Up (Innate):

This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

Sand Veil (DREAM WORLD LOCKED, Innate):

This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage

Stats
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 3 (+)
Spe: 40

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Odor Sleuth(*)
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Defense Curl(*)
Flail(*)
Take Down(*)
Rollout(*)
Natural Gift(*)
Slam(*)

Earthquake(*)
Protect(*)
Toxic(*)

Counter(*)
Ice-Shard(*)
Body-Slam(*)

Claiming

CC: 4->8

Fraxure:
EC: 8->9
MC: 0->2->3
DC: 4->5
Evolves and unlocks Unnerve!

Haxorus "Frodo" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -Special Attack, +14% Accuracy)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender.
Mold Breaker: (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)
Unnerve (DW Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 112 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21
+14% Accuracy

MC: 3

Attacks:

Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Giga Impact
Taunt
Guillotine
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Swords Dance

Counter
Night Slash
Endure
Reversal

X-Scissor
Dig
Double Team
Endeavor
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Sleep Talk
Protect
Toxic
Rest
Payback
Poison Jab
Aerial Ace
Facade
Return
Frustration

Total: 37/61

Dragonair:
EC: 8->9
MC: 5->8->10 (2 KOC)->0
Moves:
Free (after evolution): Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Roost
1 MC: none
2 MC: Dive, Sky Drop, Fly, Bind, Heat Wave
3 MC: none
Evolves into Dragonite!

Dragonite "Sam" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale (DW Unlocked): This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks with BAP during the round will be halved.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Outrage
Safeguard
Hyper Beam
Dragon Tail
Dragon Rush
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Roost

Extremespeed
Aqua Jet
Water Pulse
Haze

Toxic
Protect
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Icy Wind
Flamethrower
Substitute
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Frustration
Return
Rest
Double Team
Dive
Sky Drop
Fly
Heat Wave
Bind

Total: 41/109

Deino (now Zweilous):
EC: 4->5
MC: 0->3->1
Moves: Thunder Wave (BW TM)

Horsea (Now Seadra):
EC: 6->7->8 (KOC)
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 4->5
Unlocks Damp
Moves: Rest (BW TM)

Gible:
EC: 3->4->5 (KOC)->6 (Lucky Egg)
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 3->4
Moves: Rain Dance (BW TM), Dual Chop (Free upon evolution)
Evolves into Gabite!

Gabite "Gimli" (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -Defense)

Type: Dragon/Ground

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (DW Locked): (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 95 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 16
+15% Accuracy

EC: 6/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Dragon Rage
Take Down
Sandstorm
Sand Tomb
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Dragon Rush
Dual Chop

Outrage
Scary Face
Thrash
Body Slam
Double-Edge
Endure

Protect
Earthquake
Toxic
Earth Power
Sleep Talk
Stealth Rock
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Rest
Dragon Pulse
Iron Head
Frustration
Rain Dance

Total: 30/72

At least these guys saw the battlefield
Matezoide said:
Waterwarrior: 2 3 CC (I attached an Amulet Coin a bit too late, but hey, still counts)
Elise: 2 MC,1 EC,1 DC and 1 extra EC or DC
Steven: 3 MC,1 EC,1 DC,1 KOC
Menelik: 2 MC,1 EC,1 DC,1 KOC
Stockpiling my 3 CC

Elise's Lucky Egg Counter goes into EC.
EC: 0 -> 2
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0 (Learns the BW LU moves Pain Split and Shadow Ball)
DC: 0 -> 1

Steven Magnet's KOC goes to EC
EC: 0 -> 2
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0 (Learns the BW LU move Aqua Tail and the BW TM move Protect)

Menelik's KOC goes to MC
EC: 0 -> 1
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0 (Learns the BW LU moves Endure, Metal Burst, and Heavy Slam)

Wild UC appeared!
Waterwarrior used Stockpile!
Waterwarrior Stockpiled 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)