AmirAlexander art [OPEN]

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
your arts are AMAZING man!!! I hope some day i improve myself and do things as good as this ones. Want to see more of this amazing art!!!

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Your article/thread art has caught my attention quite some time ago, and it's a delight to scroll through it once again in this thread!
The feature all of your art has in common is their great composition and color palettes, which somehow makes even complex scenarios with multiple characters work flawlessly in limited space. Just what is needed for this kind of illustrations!

Speaking of which, I always admire people who don't shy away from multiple characters and complex backgrounds in their forum work. This isn't seen very often, and definitely makes your contributions stand out. May I ask, how did you create the background graphics in your "Let's Go - Sample Teams" banner? Was it all layed out manually?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to welcome the opportunity to second what Cretacerus mentioned above.

Judging by the already considerable number of amazing thread banners and Flying Press article artworks you've provided for the community thus far in such a short amount of time, you're most definitely already off to a tremendous start as an artist here on the forums and I can't wait to see what else you have in your artistic repertoire.

In this sense, "Good luck with your art gallery" also from my part. Keep up the good work!

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Your article/thread art has caught my attention quite some time ago, and it's a delight to scroll through it once again in this thread!
The feature all of your art has in common is their great composition and color palettes, which somehow makes even complex scenarios with multiple characters work flawlessly in limited space. Just what is needed for this kind of illustrations!

Speaking of which, I always admire people who don't shy away from multiple characters and complex backgrounds in their forum work. This isn't seen very often, and definitely makes your contributions stand out. May I ask, how did you create the background graphics in your "Let's Go - Sample Teams" banner? Was it all layed out manually?
thank you i really appreciate!
for the background i took a screen of the showdown teambuilder and tracked it with photoshop adapting it to the spaces I needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)