Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can capture Victini as soon as you reach Castelia City (two gym badges). Same goes for Zorua. Zoroark isn't until you reach Nimbasa City/Route 16 (three gym badges iirc).
Cool, so not too far. But do you know if I restart the game I can catch a new Victini?

I am playing through the English Pokemon Black and was wondering if I am able to access the Lostlorn Forest before the Elite Four (to get Zoroark). If so, which TMs should I have (need) ?

Are Munna and Musharna any good in-game? Their low Speed is offputting for an in-game Pokémon, and I see that you have to keep Munna unevolved for a very long time to get most of the good level-up moves.

Thought I read in a different thread earlier that this game doesn't have level 100 wifi battling anymore and that it is set at level 50? Is this true?

If so, makes IV checking pretty much impossible now, no?

Damn. Looks like I might just keep my flawless Ditto on my Soul Silver version then and continue to breed 4 gen and before mons on that game. Wow.

And here I was excited to breed new pokemon on this game. I cant describe how much of a MASSIVE letdown that is for me. How in the hell am I supposed to breed now without being able to accurately see my pokemon's IV's?

Just a few questions here!

When I catch a wild pokemon, is it already EV'd because it has already been leveled?

Where can I find a guide or list of where to take my pokemons for EV Training?

The item, Macho Brace, doubles the EV everytime you kill a pokemon, right?

Thanks! :pimp:

Damn. Looks like I might just keep my flawless Ditto on my Soul Silver version then and continue to breed 4 gen and before mons on that game. Wow.

And here I was excited to breed new pokemon on this game. I cant describe how much of a MASSIVE letdown that is for me. How in the hell am I supposed to breed now without being able to accurately see my pokemon's IV's?

Wait, isn't there another way to check your pokemon's IVs in B&W?

breh

強いだね
Are Munna and Musharna any good in-game? Their low Speed is offputting for an in-game Pokémon, and I see that you have to keep Munna unevolved for a very long time to get most of the good level-up moves.
Depends on how much you want to torture yourself. If you can wait for Psychic, just get CM and then evolve it. If you can wait (give it eviolite; it helps), it will handily kick the asses of most things in the game as a Musharna. CM is a very nice setup move and its bulk is very favorable. Stick Shadow Ball in the last slot (you should run yawn, which is amazing for catching stuff) and you're good to go, more or less.

Is it possible to RNG for in-game trades, or are those set in advance?
I would assume so; their natures are set though iirc.

Would it be better for me competitively to grab every pokemon I come across, and use them all so I get a feeling of them. Or should I research?
But more importantly which is more fun?

Just a few questions here!

When I catch a wild pokemon, is it already EV'd because it has already been leveled?
No, they have 0 EVs. Pokemon gain EV only when used by trainers.

I'm sure Serebii has EV training guide.
EDIT: It's http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

Anyway, the in-game trades are set. I get these from Bulbapedia:

- Petilil & Cottonee: Modest, 20/20/20/31/20/20, Chlorophyll & Prankster respectively.
- Basculin: Adamant, 20/31/20/20/20/20, Reckless.
- Emolga: Lax, 20/20/31/20/20/20.
- Rotom: 20/20/20/20/31/20.
- Munchlax: 31/20/20/20/20/20, Thick Fat.

Wait, isn't there another way to check your pokemon's IVs in B&W?
Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)