Grammar-Prose Team Queue: Brave New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
ADV Tyranitar is ready for GP, and it is long, so I have split it up into two parts so that it is more palatable,
ADV Tyranitar (Part 1)
ADV Tyranitar (Part 2)
GP checks can be done on any of the above threads.

This is ADV OU's most important Pokemon, and this analysis will replace the on-site analysis written 7 years ago, so I will really appreciate it if GPers could prioritize this :blobnom:

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
It's been a long time coming, but I'm stepping down from GP leader. I've been busy with school and other positions so I haven't been able to dedicate my time and resources to GP that the team deserves. I'm really thankful for my time as GP leader, and it has introduced me to the site and so many amazing people that I enjoy working with and talking to.

Estronic is the new GP leader! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)