Help! My thread wasn't restored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread is really old, but I really wanted the contents of it, since my last backup is lost. The link to it is on my signature.

Or was, anyway. Apparently, it isn't anymore. Damn.

Thread name: "Lula and Obama can trade too"

Hello i'd like to have my thread back too even thought i don't really carry(i'm planning to make a new one with my own pokemon so i would be pleased if it was restored for 3-4 days and then you can delete it).I don't really remember when was the last post there.I think it was in Ferbuary or March.

Edit: PM me only the posts with the rules and the pokemon.

Hey, if some of you guys are just interested in the contents of your trade thread, you could just google your trade thread name along with smogon and click on "Cached" Then, it would just be a matter of copy and pasting if you want to save that information.

Hi,
can i have my trade thread back? The name was "SunMans and RainMans Trade Thread - Quality from Austria and Tunisia" and i think the last post was in october 2010.

Hi,

Coming back from a break and would like my thread re-opened if possible! I googled the name of it and found the following info:

Aurica's Abode of Abdorable Angels - Smogon Community
25 posts - 11 authors - Last post: 21 Apr 2010

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I'd really appreciate just the posts in the beginning of my thread (the VGC Gym: Yellow Version) where I listed the information for all my mons. I don't need it re-posted, just PM'd whenever you have time. I was seriously dreading having to re-check/type/post all of that information.

I would like to request for my thread to be reposted, please? It is called Jiang's Pokeshoppe, I do not recall exactly when the last post was but perhaps it woulld be some time last January or February of this year. Thank you.

I would also like to request to repost my thread please, I think the last post was March 9th but I'm not really sure, Thanks!

Could I please get my thread in a PM? It's not really active while I'm in school, but I'm very active over the summer. I don't need to keep all of the posts, but the pokemon I had on there + the banners are things I would like to re-use.

I might not have the banners anymore, so hopefully I can get said stuff back ^

Thanks, plans to finish completing that thread would be made more easy if it were in PM form.

My trade thread wasn't restored. Wasn't even cached from Google. I have too many stuff to redo if I start with a new thread again. I hope my thread can still be restored. Thread name Rhythm - musicmeister's trade thread.

I would like the contents of my old trade thread PMed to me. All I really need are the first two posts of it, consisting of the Pokemon I was trading, and the trades I completed. The last post was on either August 12 or 13, 2009.

Charzaro

(>~ @_@ )>~
I need a copy of my thread Pm-ed to me for reference. Thanks in advance, link in sig if thats helps. Its called Charzaro's Shop of Unrealitys (or Unrealities?).

Hey, could Pokeguy's thread be reopened or PM me its contents? Most specifically, I need the speed numbers he used for his almost-perfect Baton Pass Zapdos, as I'm going to mess with them some more and post my results (and his) in the XD SRers group for everyone's reference.

I would like my thread restored as I may be actually updating it at some point during the summer. I don't remember when the last post was, but the name is "The Pika's Lightsabre burst into yellow fire", the link to it is in my signature, and the link to the cached page from google is below. Thank you.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ufi1C4bHVfkJ:www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D2360780+http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D2360780%23post2360780&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

Despite my thread being a failure, I would like it to be restore as a reference as I intend to make a new one. It was title "I'm a lover, not a fighter" and the last post was probably around the end of February.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
OK, I'll try to get stuff for the people above this post tomorrow or Wednesday (I was planning to do it today, but I got sick :()

OK, I'll try to get stuff for the people above this post tomorrow or Wednesday (I was planning to do it today, but I got sick :()
Yes thank you. It's enough if you only would send me my first posts from the trade thread.

Thanks, hope you get better soon. Also, since my thread is a jointed trade thread, I don't know if my trade partner won't ask for the thread to be restored, so I guess the safer would be restoring it, instead of sending my posts to me in a PM and then having to send him his posts also.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If I could get my thread restored, that'd be great! It's called Southern Hospitality (possibly "Southern Hospitality-A Trade Thread," one of the two)

I would like my thread back, a Fresh Trading Thread. No recent posts in it for a while but I was recently editing it and updating it. I didn't bump it recently cause I was waiting to add my breeding projects to it that are underway to be finished.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)