Help! My thread wasn't restored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like mine back if possible. i was taking a bit of a break from trading, so it's been a few months since someone posted in it. if you can't restore it, as long as i can get my first few posts back so when i make a new thread i'm not starting from complete scratch, that would be awesome.

thanks. :toast:

I'd love if I could have the contents of my thread PMed to me. There hadn't been any post for a good while as I was closed for business. But if I could still have the contents PMed to me that would be great! Thank you.

My trade thread had its last post around July 2010. I don't want it restored, but I would like the contents of it PM'd to me. My thread was called The Sanctuary of the Sky. Thank you.

Hi.

Im sorry if this is a tedious request, but I was hoping that the contents of my last thread could pm'd to me because I unfortunately do not have any records of my own. Hope its possible despite my thread being inactive for a while.

Thank you!

Hello, could you please restore my and Gokufan's "★ ★ ★ In Soviet Russia, Pokemon Trades You! A Joint Thread★ ★ ★ " trade thread? Last post was somewhere around January 2011 I believe. I was planning to bump it up after I got Black and White. Plus, I need to know what Pokes I have redistributions rights on.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I would like to request that my trade thread stuff be sent to me via PM.

Title; Here She Shines Above All Nine
Last post; March 16, 2011.

If it's not any more work required, just leave the blank posts out. If it'll take more work to avoid those posts, just leave it there I'll sort through the text myself.

Edit: I just need the first page of text, anything beyond that is worthless to me.
Still haven't been helped...

Could I please get my thread in a PM? It's not really active while I'm in school, but I'm very active over the summer. I don't need to keep all of the posts, but the pokemon I had on there + the banners are things I would like to re-use.

I might not have the banners anymore, so hopefully I can get said stuff back ^

Thanks, plans to finish completing that thread would be made more easy if it were in PM form.
I still haven't gotten anything. My thread was called "Varment's Dream World" I'm not sure if my partner has anything for it or not.

Thanks a lot :)

Could you PM me the contents of my old thread please? Last Post was either December 17 or December 23 of 2009.

I believe it was called "The Lost Levels".

Hey there.
My thread was titled "Pawn shop (but with pokemon and I won't track you down for money"
I don't need it restored, but I would really appreciate a pm, assuming it is not a huge inconvenience.
If it is, don't sweat it.

Surprised that this service is even offered, thanks for the work you've already done.

hi guys, can you restore my trade thread please? I know that some weeks ago there was some problem, but I thought that the trade will be ripristinated; can you fix my trade thread please? the link is in my signature, thanks in advance

I'd love to have my thread back.. if not my thread, just the original first few posts by me so I could possibly re-format or re-post. =] There was quite a few pages to it.. I'd just really, really loathe having to do everything over again! I cannot remember the last post in it.. march?

Name, link etc to the original thread is in my signature..

Could you please restore my old (locked) trade thread? I'm planning to start a new one and would really like to have the format and layout of my old thread at hand. It's called "Zerofocus' Trade Thread' (I think). I believe the last post was somewhere at the beginning of March. I would prefer you PM me the content but any method of restoration works :)

Thanks in advance!

I would like to please have mine put back on. It was "Flaming Curse Joint Thread" Link is in my sig. I don't remember the last post it was mid december i believe

Could my thread be restored as well? The link is in my sig. Last post was in December last year (I believe). If it cannot be restored could you send me the content of my thread, please.

Found my Thread with Google Cache, don´t need anything more ;)
Maybe this could help some other person, I have jsut googled the Threads name and smogon :)

Found my Thread with Google Cache, don´t need anything more ;)
Maybe this could help some other person, I have jsut googled the Threads name and smogon :)
Is there any way to get the formatting back? I have found my thread and the contents, but there is a TON of formatting and such in it.

Is there any way to get the formatting back? I have found my thread and the contents, but there is a TON of formatting and such in it.

Just Copy one post and paste it in the Smogon "Reply to Thread" box. The one you see if you post a post ;)

If possible, could I get a PM of my old thread back please?

Titled: The Heavenly Home

Thanks much ^^

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello could you help out my trade partner since his trade thread wasn't restored.

It's "Magikarp's Underwater Palace" and the last post was somewhere after March 6

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)