New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting a name change to : suijin

it's the name i've been using on discord and other websites

Eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to change my name to Stex.

Reason being I've been doing artwork for some time now for Jam, Pokeaim, Moet & other popular Poketubers and they know me by my discord name which is TripleXStex. I'd like my smogon username to match without me having to make a new account so that I'm easier to find by PMs if anyone would like to commission me for artwork in the future, thank you.

Eien: sorry the name Stex is taken

I'd like my name to be changed to Waves please.

"Waveshaper" is a reference to the name of an EDM artist who I'm not that into anymore, and everyone refers to me as either "Waves" or "Wave" regardless. The account that has the name fits all the requirements.

Side note: Is it possible to get my name changed on PS simultaneously?

Eien: Done. For PS, you'll need to make a separate request. I don't manage that

I’d like to have my username changed to Neb63 because that’s the username I have on other websites now (Discord, Lake Valor, the Nuzlocke Forums etc.)

Eien: sorry, you don't meet the name change requirements

Pataozinho

I COULD BE BANNED!
I'd like to change my name to "Pataozinho" because thats my username in other websites

I'd like to change my username to Lrr, it's what I use on other websites/discord

Hey, I don't know why but it seemed to me that you need to have made more than 100 posts on Smogon to have permission to change your username (And I feel stupid for having believed that since the time that I wanted to change my username but that I didn't just want to make posts for that...). But now that I have just reread the rules, I would like to change this username that I haven't used for at least 4 years. Indeed, on Pokémon Showdown, within the French community and outside, the username that I use is "Siamato".

I would like to replace my old username, "Matiss98" with "Siamato". Thank you in advance !

Eien: you do need 100 posts lol

Flex OKLM

Banned deucer.
Hey , i would like to change my name into "Flex"
It's been a long time since I wanted to change my name but I didn't know how to do it, I would finally like to have a real nickname and not my first name.
there is already an account with the name "Flex" but it has been more active since 2013.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/flex.183758/

Eien: I'm not adding a space in front of the name just because it's taken, that's way too confusing.
the space in front of the name was a typo

Eien: you need a badge to take another user's name

Hey can I get my profile unlocked? V locked it years ago when he turned me into a penis and I just wanna get rid of the awful signature that's still there.

Deleted User 453133

Banned deucer.
Yo, requesting a name change to MTV BRATVA, thats my real nick and when i registered my account on this forum i put a random nick without thinking

Eien: I missed this, sorry. Do you still want it? If so, make a new post in this thread requesting it again.
Yes pls, requesting again the name change to MTV BRATVA

Eien: done. thank you for your patience!

Eien: you do need 100 posts lol
Eien True but not if my account is more than 3 years old no ? :p

Or if I need to have fewer than 10 posts and an account with at least 3 years old I really don't understand. Does that mean that with more than 10 posts and 3 years of seniority we are not eligible? So that amounts to valuing people who are less invested... it doesn't make sense, no?

Eien: it means you're either a returning user who signed up and didn't do much with a name they now regret or you're a currently active user. the 3 years rule is only if you have fewer than 10 posts

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Was told to repost:

I would like the name Le Creme Brule. It's the account I use on Pokemon Showdown, and the account that has my Room Auth. I don't plan on reverting to AllFourtyOne.

(Just copy/pasting reasoning)

Eien: done. thank you for your patience!

would love to change my name for "basaninho" since it's my PS pseudo and i don't even know why did i choose this name first
ty in advance

oki--tdp

ishtar

temper madness with an even extreme
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
PU Leader
Requesting name change to "keppy" since its what most of my friends call me and how ive been known as in ps for a while (its also my discord name), ty!

oki--tdp

jeronipuff

Man made the web, you don't need a name.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello! Can I get a name change to jeronipuff? I'm rebranding myself because my old name is some wack shit I came up with in high school. jeronipuff is now my tag in all other games and social media so it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you :]

Eien: you need 100 posts to get a name change
Hey, I think I surpassed the 100 post req. Can I get a name change to jeronipuff? :blobthumbsup:

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)