Official MLB 2012 Season Thread

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's absolutely asinine that no one was voted into the HOF. The pompous ass members of the BWAA should be ashamed of themselves.

My stance on steroids may be different than others, but we can all agree that these voters are pathetic.

Shocker. Old ass blowhards are old ass blowhards.

So excited for my Nats. Looking like we're gonna be even better this year. I'm glad we got Adam LaRoche back for the right price.

Everything I've seen/heard says Gio is only documented as buying non-banned PEDs from them so hopefully he won't be suspended or anything.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
They actually don't need a positive test to suspend moi. If they have firm evidence that a player used or possessed PEDs they can just do it. I'm expecting suspensions for A-Rod Cruz and Gonzalez, but if what you say is true Wikey he might be in the clear.

They actually don't need a positive test to suspend moi. If they have firm evidence that a player used or possessed PEDs they can just do it. I'm expecting suspensions for A-Rod Cruz and Gonzalez, but if what you say is true Wikey he might be in the clear.
yeah - they can do it, saw that a couple of days ago. It's unprecedented, so it's unlikely to happen. They generally aren't retroactive with bans - see A-Rod admission, etc.

also this is more a troll question but can someone who thinks steroids are god serum explain why A-Rod always got injured?

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fuck A-Rod. Thank God the Red Sox didn't get him from Texas several years back...we dodged a bullet there.
Agreed. At the time I thought it would be awesome to have him. I always said that ARod could have hit 850 HRs if he had the short field of Fenway turning his lazy playoff popouts into dramatic home runs and wallball doubles. Luckily we didn't get burned

I might not do it again because I really flaked out last time but at least it gives people an example of roto vs. weekly. Someone else should host it, and we should see if you guys can get settings everyone agrees on.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Who hosted the league last year? If anything, they should renew the league and transfer commissioner status to someone else, to keep the league going.

I had host last year - that can be done. Wanna just make a thread about it now then, I guess?

edit - I'll actually just make a thread now, it'll (hopefully) gain more interest being seperate.

So, Spring Training starts today, Mariners/Padres going at it right now. I like going to these, not as crowded and a cheap way to see some ball games without the hassle (for me anyways) of going through downtown Phoenix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)