Pokemon X and Y has just been announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Froakie the best.

tumblr_mgb0lnfhOj1qcivrbo4_1280.jpg

Gonna be really weird switching to a 3D overworld. Also, no more sprites. The bird thingy looked amazing though.

Watch I bet the Fire starter will end up being a Fire/Psychic. It looks similar to Nientales and Vulpix. The Water starter will end up being a Water / Fighting type. The Grass will probably be something stupid like Grass/Flying

Holy shit, the full 3D graphics look absolutely amazing. I'm impressed.

On a side note, I'm happy that it doesn't look like we're getting another Fire/Fighting starter. That shit got old really fast.

3D world? I think wild encounters will just feel unnatural 0.o I personally hated the way XD played, it didn't feel like Pokémon at all...

Pokemon in 3D on a handheld? Awesome.

Starters look pretty good. Legendary Deer reminds me of this CAP Entry from Cartoons!:
2-cartoons-firedeer.jpg

Gen VI already. Looks like we have a lot more Rain banning to look forward to :D

Nevermind the new mons, the gameplay alone looks sweet enough to pick it up.

Looking closely at the video it looks like Froakie is using a move similar to spark, im betting on water/electric for him.

Agreeing on fennekin being psychic, it used a psychic type move in the announcement and generally looks like a pokemon that would end up being a psychic type.

Chespin i dont know, im betting on mono grass tbh, although some people have speculated Grass/Fighting.

the flying-type legend looks really cool btw, im going to bet on dark/flying, and the deer being something like Water/Psychic.

I'm really glad this wasn't the dud announcement that some people were predicting it would be. Bird legendary, too awesome... the elk probably would've been a bit more appealing to me if it looked bulkier, seemed to skinny for the most part. I wonder if we're going to see realistic pokemon sizes in battles, like... joltik vs wailord or something. I guess they're going to have to scale them up/down to some degree, heh.

Well, didn't see it coming to be honest. Shortest generation ever.

Well, at least I can be assured that there's not that long until Gen V metagame is over.

Why can't we have a mainstream pokemon game on the wii? We have the technology. I'm sick of handhelds, and DP was 3D-ish already. I guess this is a next step...so please, Nintendo, can the game after this be for the WiiU? (With an R/S remake in between ^.^)

I like these threads because they seem to unite everyone in excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back