Profiles Profile: YellowAdminSilver

Credit to Coronis for the sprite!
Original profile.
Trainer Name: Silver
Pokemon: Absol, Ninetales, Pangoro, Kitsunoh, Venusaur, Greninja, Sableye, Colossoil, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, Drapion, Mandibuzz, Necturna, Honchkrow, Aurumoth, Volkraken, Infernape, Mawile, Stunky, Eelektross, Porygon2, Medicham, Yveltal, Froslass, Ninetales-Alola, Slowking, Aurorus, Snugglow, Gengar, Aggron, Serperior, Lanturn, Gardevoir, Gallade, Lucario, Volcarona, Tyrantrum, Nidoking, Stufful, Wimpod, Rotom
Currency counters: 57
Universal counters: 47

Record: Nobody actually updates this lol

Items:
1x Absolite
1x Blackglasses
2x Amulet Coin
3x Exp. Share
1x Lucky Egg

1x Black Bamboo Leaf
1x Dawn Stone
1x Everstone
1x Eviolite
1x Expert Belt
1x Fire Stone
1x Focus Band
1x Life Orb
1x Mawilite
1x Medichamite
1x Poison Barb
1x Power Herb
1x RageCandyBar
3x Rare Candy
1x Razor Claw
1x Rotom Heat Toaster
1x Rotom Cut Mower
1x Scope Lens
1x Sablenite
1x Sharp Beak
1x Thunder Stone
1x Tyranitarite
1x Venusaurite

1x Midnight Badge - Dark (RIP)

1x Hyper Potion
1x Super Potion

Current Battles:
Past battles:
vs Frosty - 3v3 FE Singles
vs Gale Wing Srock - 2v2 Doubles Flash
vs Matezoide - 3v3 FE Singles
vs Iron Caliber - 2v2 Babysitter Singles
vs Iron Caliber - 2v2 NFE Singles
vs acidphoenix - 2v2 Babysitter Singles
vs Mowtom - 2v2 Babysitter Singles
vs TSRD - 2v2 Babysitter Singles
vs acidphoenix - 1v1 NFE Flash
vs S0L1D G0LD - 1v1 LC Flashie
vs P2X7 - 2v2 Babysitter Singles
vs Ragnarokalex - 3v3 LC Singles
vs phoenixlegend - 1v1 LC Flash
vs Gale Wing Srock - 2v2 Babysitter singles
vs phoenixlegend - 1v1 LC Flashingo
vs TSRD - 2v2 FE Singles
vs S0L1D G0LD - 1v1 LC Singles
vs TSRD - 2v2 FE Singles
vs S0L1D G0LD - 1v1 LC Singles
vs S0L1D G0LD - 2v2 Babysitter singles
vs Frosty - 2v2 Babysitter singles (In which Zelda takes down Ravio, and Frosty probably would have kicked our asses if he weren't super busy elsewhere)
vs Mowtom - 1v1 LC Singles (In which the wrath of TR Phantom Force is on full display)
vs Gale Wing Srock - 2v2 Babysitter singles (In which Gale lets B earn a free KOC because he's cool like that)
vs Gale Wing Srock - 2v2 Babysitter singles (In which Gale lets Zelda beat up on two LCs because he's cool like that)
vs Mowtom - 2v2 NFE Doubles (In which we try our hand at Doubles, and fail horribly. Also Manga!Silver sprite, which is gorgeous)
vs Rainman Legends - 2v2 LC singles (In which some trickery and Toxic poison help us steal a win. Also B's first battle)
vs Rainman Legends - 1v1 Weakmon singles (Where Counter unexpectedly helps us pull a win out of our asses?)
vs Gale Wing Srock - 2v2 Babysitter singles (I'm not really sure what we learned about this, but it was fun Where we learn that Floette-E is a really good Pokemon)
vs TSDR - 2v2 Singles (In which we learn about damaging evasives and energy. Also Nohr's first battle)
vs P2X7 - 2v2 Babysitter doubles (In which we learn about Helping Hand combos and insane energy costs. Also first Doubles)
vs Avnomke - 2v2 Weakmon singles (In which we learn how Counter works)
vs TSDR - 2v2 Weakmon singles (In which we try and fail to make Delibird salad out of Delibird shit, and learn about Prankster)
vs Frosty - 2v2 Babysitter singles (In which we learn the perils of Encore)
vs VirajVora - 1v1 LC Singles (In which we learn how Disable works, and how a battle can turn if you don't know the mechanics to your moves. Also first battle)
DYAE R1 - vs waterwarrior
AOT3 R1 - vs AOPSUser
LCT R1 - vs Birkal
AOT3 R1 - vs Texas Cloverleaf
AOT3 R1 - vs Birkal
Gym League Qualifiers: Dark - vs Examiner Elevator Music
ASB Gym League: Dark Gym - vs Challenger Birkal
ASB Gym League: Dark Gym - vs Challenger Rainman Legends
Roleplay:
Reffing: Claim history (to be cleaned up later):
Here, here, here and here. Also here, here and here. And here, here, here. Here and here and here too. HERE. Here. Here, hereand here.
Here and here.
Dragon's Table
Dragon’s Table
Pt. 1: Undergoing restorations

You shield your eyes with your hand, wary of the light breeze that keeps blowing sand in your face. As you stop to look around, the jagged peaks of southern Sinnoh’s Mt. Coronet range greet you with a hostile stare; you are an intruder in this ancestral valley, an outsider in a secluded dale where few are welcome and even fewer dare speak of.

Behind you lies a wide, solitary plain; before you, a red-haired young man stands, his hands deep inside the pockets of his jet-black coat. A Pokémon with spotless fur and vulpine features sits on either side of the young trainer: to his left, a nine-tailed Pokémon with gold-white fur and burning orange eyes; to his right, a white-furred Pokémon with a dark-grey horn and menacing red eyes. Behind him, an ominous-looking structure projects a dark silhouette onto the star-filled sky.

With the sun having set several hours ago, you have a difficult time trying to make out the large building behind the trainer. It seems to be a large complex, rather than a single building: remnants of tall ramparts and sandstone obelisks are visible on either side of a wide, low-rising staircase. Beyond the staircase, however, lies an imposing structure, its tall windows and wide halls giving the impression of an arcane, age-old temple. The fractured ruins of ancient pillars lay about, but a single, unbroken spire rises taller than all the others on the opposite side of the building. On the far side of the temple, an imposing altar is visible through its open gates, adorned with the massive sculpture of an ancient deity. Behind the draconian figure, a sandstone icon with its wings spread wide, sits a wide window through which the night sky shines clearly.

“First of all, thank you for coming all the way out here. We are aware that this site is anything but accessible, but you’ll see soon enough why we decided to put the gym in this place.” It seems the young trainer is the Gym Leader you’ve been searching for, even though he looks far too young for the position. “I guess you’re wondering what this place is, and why I made you travel all the way here.”

“This is The Dragon’s Table.”

“Centuries ago, this place used to be a place of worship for a religious sect who gathered here in hopes of summoning a dark, powerful creature. You can see its image inside the temple, on the altar—to be precise, this whole place is an altar. This Fell creature could absorb the life energy of other living things, so it was both feared and worshipped by some. It crossed the sea from a distant region once in a blue moon and came to perch north of here, on the peak of Mount Coronet itself. So, this cult gathered here and tried to gain the creature’s power by making sacrifices—human sacrifices. And these were massive sacrifices, with hundreds or thousands of victims at a time. So yes, some truly horrifying things happened here. What we’re trying to do now is to preserve the site, so that it serves as a memorial to all those lives that were lost. We’re trying to restore the spires, starting with these on the south side—”

Suddenly, the Leader stops mid-sentence. “Oh, I apologize. I’m rambling again, and you came here for a gym battle! I didn’t even introduce myself, did I? My name is Silver, and I’m indeed the Dark-type Gym Leader for some reason. Now, you’ll notice that the gloomy temple back there and the cult’s dark magic have had some pretty weird effects over this place, so let’s go over them before we get started.

a) You’ll notice that some of the dark magic that was cast here remains, and it tends to affect the vitality of both people and Pokémon. This means that draining moves have their healing effects nullified, since Pokémon have trouble tapping into others’ life energy. I have a feeling that the Fell creature for which this temple was made would have no trouble draining others’ vitality, though.
b) You’ll also notice that this dark magic tends to strengthen Pokémon with powers over the occult, especially those who rely on things like toxins and mind control. This tends to make Poison- and Psychic-type moves more powerful.
c) As I said earlier, artifacts can be found lying around; this is a battlefield, after all. This means that you may find some useful items around here, so trainers may use items that they haven’t purchased.
d) However, please bear in mind that this is a historical site undergoing a heavy restoration effort. We would appreciate it if Pokémon didn’t knock these relics around mid-battle, so please treat Pokémon as if they had the ability Sticky Hold.

As the Leader grows silent, you wait for him to continue. His gaze moves to a single, darkened cloud overhead, behind which a sliver of the full moon is visible. As the soft breeze carries away its lone companion in the clear sky, the moon shines over the valley, illuminating you and your opponent in a pale, white light. The Leader turns to the temple behind him, as moonlight slowly crawls up through its sandstone walls and reflects off of its shattered windows. Finally, as the clear light of the moon reaches the top of the structure’s tallest spire, you see a faint gleam, as if the Dragon’s Table were set for the upcoming battle. The Leader turns back around towards the battlefield, a slight grin on his face. “Midnight”, he remarks. “We may begin.”

Arena effects
a) All Pokémon gain the ability Sticky Hold on top of their regular abilities.
b) Moves that drain HP in addition to dealing damage have their healing effect nullified. The move Oblivion Wing is exempt from this restriction. [Full list: Absorb, Drain Punch, Draining Kiss, Dream Eater, Giga Drain, Horn Leech, Leech Life, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Parabolic Charge]
c) Trainers may use items that they have not purchased.
d) The Base Attack Power of Psychic-type moves is boosted by 2BAP, and the Base Attack Power of Poison-type moves is boosted by 1BAP.

Codifications:
a) Camouflage turns the user into a Ghost-type
b) Nature Power calls Confusion
c) Secret Power has a 30% chance to lower the target's Special Attack by one stage
Doodles for future claims

Name - Shuppet (X)
Type: Ghost
Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move.

Abilities: Insomnia / Frisk / Cursed Body (H)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA / -15% Spe / -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 39 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Total: 14

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
AC: 0/5
KOC: 0

Attacks (19)
Level up:
Knock Off
Screech
Night Shade
Curse
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp
Feint Attack
Hex

Egg:
Destiny Bond
Disable
Gunk Shot
Imprison
Pursuit

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Torment
Substitute
Trick Room

Tutor:

Nagisa - Pluffle (X)
Type: Fairy
Fairy STAB; The consecutive move usage penalty for using damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).

Abilities: Natural Cure / Aroma Veil / Friend Guard (H)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA / -1 Atk) or Timid (+15% Spe / +7% Acc / -1 Atk)

Stats:
Atk: 1 (-)
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 57 (+)
Total: 15

Attacks (19)
Level up:
Scratch
FeatherDance
Fairy Wind
Yawn
Wake-Up Slap
Draining Kiss
Encore
Scary Face
Parting Shot

Egg:
Aromatic Mist
Charm
Quick Guard
Wide Guard
Wish

TM:
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Protect
Taunt
Torment

Tutor:

Johann - Tentacool (M)
Type: Water/Poison
Water STAB; ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Abilities: Clear Body / Liquid Ooze / Rain Dish (H)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA / -1 Atk)

Stats:
SpA: 3 (+)
SpD: 4
Spe: 70
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 0/6
AC: 0/5
KOC: 0

Attacks (17)
Level up:
Acid
Poison Sting
Supersonic
Wrap
Water Gun
Constrict
Toxic Spikes
Bubblebeam
Water Pulse
Acid Spray

Egg:
Aqua Ring
Knock Off
Mirror Coat
Rapid Spin
Safeguard

TM:
Protect
Substitute

Tutor:

Pepper - Rotom (-)
Type: Electric/Ghost
Electric STAB; immune to paralysis status.
Ghost STAB; cannot be prevented from switching.

Ability: Levitate

Stats:
HP: 80
Def: 3
Spe: 91
Total: 16

Cinnamon - Rotom-Heat (-)
Type: Electric/Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn status. Brighten Command.

Lemongrass - Rotom-Mow (-)
Type: Electric/Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks. Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Chamomile - Rotom-Wash (-)
Type: Electric/Water
Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source, except Dive. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Peppermint - Rotom-Frost (-)
Type: Electric/Ice
Ice STAB; Immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold. Frost Command.

Peppermint - Rotom-Fan (-)
Type: Electric/Flying
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Stats:
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 4
SpA: 5 (+)
Spe: 86
Size Class: 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 1
Weight Class: 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 2
Total: 20

Stats:

Attacks (20)
Level up:
Discharge
Charge
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave
[Overheat / Leaf Storm / Hydro Pump / Blizzard / Air Slash]

Egg:
Genderless bby =(

TM:
Endure
Protect
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Will-O-Wisp

Tutor:
Electroweb
Foul Play
Pain Split
Signal Beam
Snatch

Shoma - Lucario (M)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Fighting STAB; ignores weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray.

Abilities: Steadfast / Inner Focus / Justified (H)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +12% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:
Atk: 4
SpA: 3 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

Shoma - Mega Lucario (M)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Fighting STAB; ignores weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray.

Abilities: Steadfast / Inner Focus / Justified (H) / Adaptability (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +19% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:
Atk: 6
SpA: 5 (-)
Spe: 129 (+)
Total: 25
14:24 dogfish44I prefer frisk to negate band anyway now ¬¬
14:26ducky_momo so, it negates band then?
14:26dogfish44 yes
14:26ducky_momo cool
14:27ducky_momo let me save this for future reference

17:14ducky_momo Rainman: do you still wanna challenge my gym?
17:14ducky_momo you're next in the queue
17:14Rainman no
17:14ducky_momo okie dokie then

20:36 Birkal but for real, from one gl to another
20:36 Birkal know that there is only so much you can do to defend your gym
20:36 Birkal my first few matches, I stressed out a /ton/ about winning
20:36 Birkal but in the end, it's more about testing the people that come in, not necessarily winning
20:36 Birkal once I changed my mindset, I began enjoying being a gl a lot more

21:46Its_A_Random[14:46:19] ducky_momo Repeat after me: this is just a text game full of whiny bitches and rules lawyers this is just a text game this is just a text game full of whiny bitches and rules lawyers
21:46Its_A_Random fixed

19:21 YAS also, dogfish44:
19:21 YAS (this was mostly meant for Frosty but he left before I came back, so you get to deal with annoying little me)
19:21 YAS ummm
19:21 YAS if there's a snag with yveltal or you guys just feel like making more TLRs
19:22 YAS I'd be up for something like celebi/jirachi/shaymin if we decide to give the flavor to one person
19:22 YAS I should save this so I can PM this to Frosty when I finish Heatran

12:13YASI'm gonna challenge you
12:13YASand like
12:13YASbeat you
12:14YASvery very bad
12:14YASbecause I'm gooder than you
12:18dogfish44'gooder'
12:19YASyes dogfish44
12:19YASI will be the most goodest

09:31ducky_momoDogfish halp
09:31ducky_momoIf ditto copies an everstone mon
09:31ducky_momoCan it use everstone and gain the benefits of it?
09:32dogfish44ooh, that's a fun one
09:32dogfish44no clue~
09:32ducky_momoThat would be dum as fuck
09:32dogfish44my instinct would be to say 'no' tho? Like, Ditto uses ditto's sig items =_=

19:24dogfish44Frog can bounce around and shit
19:24YASalways so elegant
19:24dogfish44

19:24YASEnglish, language of poets
19:24dogfish44And drunkards!
19:25dogfish44(Usually drunk from trying to understand the language)

12:26Frostyoh dear fmd, when the good god was distributing self-restrain you were busy at a corner punching a baby dolphin, weren't you

21:47smashlloydWillow here's how to be good at singles
21:47*** duck_vs_tfoe is now known as eaty_momo
21:47smashlloydGet the matchups you want
21:47smashlloydWrite good subs
21:47Exclaimereat your breakfast
21:47smashlloydGet out of matchups you don't want
21:47smashlloyd???
21:47smashlloydProfit

14:43 FMD 14:43:01 jayy i believe that im a superior form of human, and i want my bloodline with the last name and everything to live on and rule
14:43 FMD Actual. Quote.
14:45 duck_vs_tfoe are you like
14:45 duck_vs_tfoe a nazi lizard person?
14:45 Birkal as an actual nazi lizard person, I support Jayy

15:18dogfish44pretty sure that it's classed as a damaging attack, and 1 sec
15:18dogfish44Where was I? Oh, right...
15:18dogfish44since it's a damaging attack overall, it won't work on a ghost
15:18duck_vs_tfoeYay
15:18duck_vs_tfoeI love you
15:19duck_vs_tfoeIn a weird twist of fate, hyper voice + roar from /ursaring/ could've screwed me over
15:19dogfish44lol

10:10:50 AM <jayy> the only person who gets to receive my seed is my wife/mother

15:30 <Exclaimer> My boyfriend's cat is nuzzling my flareon plush and purring

21:40nobodyi'd need five subs to be comfortable tbh
21:40nobodyand even then
21:40nobodyking's rock ¬¬
21:40dogfish44rofl
21:41dogfish44link me if king's rock procs, so I can enjoy more of your suffering :3
21:42nobodyideally i'd sub for teleswitch, D/E, reflect, hazards and barrier
21:42nobodyor something
21:42nobodyalso you suck ¬¬
21:42nobodybut I'm saving this quote
21:42nobodyso I remember to link you
21:43dogfish44

Last edited:
The Original Four (plus one):
One of Silver's first memories is that of a shadowy figure of white and black, ever-present and ever-watchful over the boy's shoulder. Silver can't recall a time when he wasn't being observed by this mysterious silhouette, yet he never felt threatened by it. As soon as he was old enough to set out on his journey with Pokémon, Silver knew what he was searching for: this flash of white from his childhood. Silver has never known for sure whether Soul is the Pokémon that watched over him as a child, and Soul has always stayed silent when his trainer asks him about it. Nonetheless, and despite his steely demeanor, more than his first Pokémon, Soul is Silver's guardian and closest friend.

Soul - Absol (M).
Type: Dark
Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks. Immune to all status moves used by a Pokémon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).

Abilities: Pressure / Super Luck / Justified (U)

Nature: Mild (+1 SpA / -1 Def)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 5
Def - 2 (-)
SpA - 4 (+)
SpD - 3
Spe - 75
Size class - 3
Weight class - 3

Credit to the amazing DJTHED for the amazing sprite
Soul - Mega Absol (M).

Type: Dark

Abilities: Pressure / Super Luck / Justified (U) / Magic Bounce (M)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 6
Def - 2 (-)
SpA - 5 (+)
SpD - 3
Spe - 115
Size class - 3
Weight class - 3
Total: 23

Attacks (76)
Level up:
Perish Song
Me First
Razor Wind
Detect
Scratch
Taunt
Feint
Leer
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Bite
Double Team
Swords Dance
Slash
Future Sight
Night Slash
Psycho Cut

Egg:
Magic Coat
Play Rough
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Zen Headbutt
Megahorn
Baton Pass
Mean Look
Feint Attack
Hex
Double Edge

TM:
Ice Beam
Rock Tomb
Torment
Will-O-Wisp
Payback
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse
Rest
Sleep Talk
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power [Grass]
X-Scissor
Shadow Claw
Aerial Ace
Flamethrower
Façade
Shadow Ball
Thief
Toxic
Protect
Snarl
Blizzard
Retaliate
Charge Beam
Natural Gift
Hail
Thunder

Tutor:
Counter
Endure
Knock Off
Bounce
Iron Tail
Superpower
Snatch
Rock Slide
Throat Chop
Water Pulse
Icy Wind
Role Play
Laser Focus
Foul Play
Spite
Mimic

Event/Anime/Manga:
Wish

Boop
When a mysterious Fox Pokémon appeared just outside Silver's home town, many trainers tried to approach it in order to catch it. However, the tiny Pokémon managed to avoid capture, amid strange rumors that it had mystical powers. One day, without warning, she approached Silver when he was alone in the tall grass, her eyes engulfed in pink flame. In complete silence, Zelda touched Silver's hand with her snout, and a deep bond formed. It was then that Silver decided to leave in search of--something. Whatever it is, it remains as mysterious as the fiery fox.
Zelda is usually shy towards strangers, but has no problem with telling Silver what's on her mind. She has a mysterious aura around her, and one gets the sense that she has a great yet untapped power. She has somehow managed to get a hold of--and finish--eight of the fourteen Fire Emblem games, and her love for FE: Awakening ensures that, on average, 17% of Silver's monthly income is dedicated to FE:A DLC's. She feels a particular affinity for Emmeryn, and cries every time she replays Chapter 9.

Zelda - Ninetales (F).
Type: Fire

Abilities: Flash Fire / Drought (U)

Nature: Timid (+15% Spe / +15% Acc / -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 2 (-)
Def - 3
SpA - 3
SpD - 4
Spe - 115 (+)
Size class - 2
Weight class - 2

Attacks (55)
Level up:
Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Baby-Doll Eyes
Quick Attack
Will-O-Wisp
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Flamethrower
Payback
Feint Attack
Flame Burst
Safeguard
Grudge
Fire Blast
Nasty Plot
Captivate
Inferno

Egg:
Disable
Energy Ball
Extrasensory
Hex
Hypnosis
Tail Slap
Flare Blitz

TM:
Sunny Day
Protect
Dig
Flame Charge
Substitute
Reflect
Endure
Bide
Solar Beam
Psyshock
Toxic
Dark Pulse
Hidden Power [Rock]
Hyper Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk
Dream Eater
Overheat
Incinerate
Mimic
Psych Up
Skull Bash
Double Team

Tutor:
Pain Split
Foul Play
Heat Wave
Spite
Role Play
Covet
Nohr was the first Pokémon to join Silver's team after leaving his hometown. She comes from a very traditional family and has a strict sense of honour, which is why she aims to travel the world in search of combat that will bring glory for herself and for her House. Nohr is typically stern and calm; however, combat is her greatest release. In the midst of battle, she usually drops her serious demeanor and becomes much more relaxed, mainly because she can rarely keep herself from laughing in the heat of battle. All the guts, all the glory is her favorite phrase, and it kinda makes her wish she had Guts. Peanut butter on toast is her favorite food.

Nohr - Pangoro (F).
Type: Fighting / Dark
Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks. Immune to all status moves used by a Pokémon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).
Abilities: Iron Fist / Mold Breaker /Scrappy (U)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 6 (+)
Def - 3
SpA - 2 (-)
SpD - 3
Spe - 58
Size class - 4
Weight class - 5

Attacks (72)
Level up:
Bullet Punch
Entrainment
Hammer Arm
Tackle
Leer
Arm Thrust
Work Up
Karate Chop
Comet Punch
Slash
Circle Throw
Vital Throw
Parting Shot
Sky Uppercut
Crunch
Taunt
Low Sweep

Egg:
Foul Play
Me First
Quash
Quick Guard
Storm Throw

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Payback
Stone Edge
Substitute
Dig
Bulldoze
Torment
Rest
Sleep Talk
Earthquake
Infestation
Rock Tomb
Aerial Ace
Roar
Shadow Claw
Poison Jab
Frustration
Brick Break
Façade
Thief
Retaliate
Giga Impact
Rock Slide
X-Scissor
Power-Up Punch
Snarl
Double Team
Focus Blast
Embargo
Dragon Claw

Tutor:
Gunk Shot
Drain Punch
Zen Headbutt
Knock Off
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Iron Head
Block
Focus Punch
Snatch
Low Kick
Endeavor
Superpower
Dual Chop
Covet
Spite
Laser Focus
Helping Hand

Credit for the animated battle spritegoes to N-Kin
Actually, new sprite! I don't know who to credit for it tho =(
Belladonna is the first--and so far only--Pokémon that Silver has caught. Silver only did this because Belladonna was scaring Zelda, and he thought that if he caught the Ghost Pokémon she would stop staring. Belladonna's red-eyed stared remains, however, as does Zelda's apprehension for her teammate. The fact that it took an inordinately long time for Belladonna to speak her first words did nothing to soothe Zelda's nerves, although her lack of words could be explained by the fact that the small Nohface didn't have a face at the time.

After evolution, however, Belladonna did grow a face--five of them, to be precise. And just as Silver had hoped, the addition of faces has allowed Belladonna to speak in a voice that others can hear. Three voices, in fact, since it seems that the faces can communicate independently of each other. Belladonna's regular voice seems to come from her front face, while the heads above her shoulders seem to communicate in whispers. The faces above her hind legs appear to be reserved for blood-curdling screams and terrifying howls, but also for some foreign languages, like German.

Zelda still wishes B would stop staring at her.

Belladonna - Kitsunoh (F).
Type: Ghost / Steel

Abilities: Frisk / Limber / Iron Fist (U)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 3
SpA – 1 (-)
SpD - 3
Spe - 127 (+)
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4
Total: 19

Attacks (84)
Level up:
Imprison
Scratch
Tail Whip
Iron Defense
Lick
Metal Burst
Odor Sleuth
Feint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Metal Claw
Curse
Fake Out
ShadowStrike
Perish Song
Revenge
Iron Head
Hex
Copycat
Memento
Bullet Punch

Egg:
Flail
Foul Play
Meteor Mash
Phantom Force
Yawn
Psycho Shift
Play Rough
Wish

TM:
Protect
Torment
Endure
Will-O-Wisp
Substitute
Trick Room
Taunt
Gyro Ball
Dig
Earthquake
U-Turn
Defog
Giga Impact
Bulldoze
Roar
Façade
Rock Slide
Toxic
Hidden Power [Water]
Safeguard
Rest
Sleep Talk
Thief
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse
Embargo
Hyper Beam
Shadow Claw
Retaliate
Aerial Ace
Rock Smash
Payback
Rain Dance
Flash Cannon
Telekinesis
Fling

Tutor:
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Knock Off
Low Kick
Ice Punch
Endeavor
Snatch
Sucker Punch
Super Fang
Iron Tail
Role Play
Superpower
ThunderPunch
Trick
Icy Wind
Ominous Wind
Memento
Natural Gift
Swagger
Throat Chop
Shamrock comes from Kanto, where he was born in breeding grounds for starter Pokémon along with many other Bulbasaurs. When he heard that he would have to become somebody's starter, he ran away from Kanto and made his way to the UK, where he hoped to find Ireland's famous grass-covered hills. Instead, he somehow ended up building bombs for the Irish Republican Army. Shamrock eventually decided that terrorism wasn't his thing and left Ireland. He was eventually found by a Pokémon proffessor, who introduced him to Silver knowing Shamrock's hatred of kids. In all honesty, the circumstances of his birth continue to trouble Shamrock, which is why he has sought proffessional help from both psychologists and bartenders. The latter can be attributed mainly to his taste for Guinness, since his natural resistance to poison and toxins apparently extends to alcohol as well, rendering him unable to get drunk.

Shamrock once travelled back in time to participate in the DYAE tournament, with less than stellar results. Some unfortunate luck and Silver's lack of experience are probably to blame.

Shamrock may or may not be hiding from MI6 at the moment.

Shamrock - Venusaur (M).
Type: Grass / Poison
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks. Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Abilities: Overgrow / Chlorophyll (U)

Nature: Rash (+1 SpA / -1 SpD)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 3
Def - 3
SpA – 5 (+)
SpD - 3 (-)
Spe - 80
Size class - 4
Weight class - 4

Type: Grass / Poison

Abilities: Overgrow / Chlorophyll (U) / Thick Fat (M)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 5
SpA – 6 (+)
SpD - 4 (-)
Spe - 80
Size class - 5
Weight class - 5

Attacks (52)
Level up:
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip
PoisonPowder
Sleep Powder
Take Down
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent
Growth
Synthesis
SolarBeam
Worry Seed
Petal Blizzard
Petal Dance

Egg:
Endure
Grassy Terrain
Light Screen
Power Whip
Razor Wind
Leaf Storm
Ingrain
Nature Power
Safeguard
Sludge

TM:
Venoshock
Hidden Power [Ice]
Protect
Sludge Bomb
Substitute
Bide
Sunny Day
Bulldoze
Earthquake
Hyper Beam
Energy Ball
Grass Knot
Reflect
Roar
Rest
Sleep Talk
Bullet Seed
Double Team

Tutor:
Giga Drain
Knock Off
Block
Frenzy Plant
Outrage
Stomping Tantrum

Event/Anime/Manga:
Dig
Weather Ball
AncientPower

The Trailblazing Trio:

Jabril - Aggron (M)
Type: Steel/Rock
Rock STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority on attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage. Reduced damage from all special attacks by three (3) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.

Abilities: Sturdy / Rock Head / Heavy Metal (U)

Stats:
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 8
SpA: 2 (-)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 8 [Heavy Metal: 10]

Jabril - Mega Aggron (M).

Type: Steel

Abilities: Sturdy / Rock Head / Heavy Metal (U) / Filter (M)

Stats:
Atk: 7 (+)
Def: 10
Weight Class: 8 [Heavy Metal: 11]
Total: 27

Attacks (54)
Level up:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Rock Tomb
Protect
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head
Rock Slide
Heavy Slam
Metal Burst

Egg:
Endeavor
Head Smash
Reversal
Superpower
Stealth Rock

TM:
Toxic
Earthquake
Dig
Endure
Substitute
Bulldoze
Sandstorm
Avalanche
Stone Edge
Taunt
Whirlpool
Dragon Tail
Facade
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Giga Impact
Payback
Rest
Sleep Talk
Rock Polish
Shadow Claw
Smack Down
Smart Strike

Tutor:
Magnet Rise
Stomping Tantrum
Aqua Tail
Block
Counter
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Low Kick
ThunderPunch
Thunder Wave
Focus Punch
Outrage

Eirika - Serperior (F)
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Powder moves. Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Abilities: Overgrow / Contrary (U)

Stats:
Spe: 113

Attacks (44)
Level up:
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Gastro Acid
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade

Egg:
Glare
Grassy Terrain
Magical Leaf
Mean Look
Mirror Coat

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Double Team
Torment
Substitute
Toxic
Energy Ball
Reflect
Light Screen
Dragon Tail
SolarBeam
Grass Knot
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power [Fire]
Safeguard
Nature Power
Rest
Sleep Talk

Tutor:
Synthesis
Dragon Pulse
Frenzy Plant
Snatch
Defog
Knock Off
Aqua Tail
Worry Seed

Nenya - Lanturn (F)
Type: Water/Electric
Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source, except Dive. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities: Volt Absorb / Illuminate / Water Absorb (U)

Stats:
HP: 110
Spe: 67
Weight Class: 2

Attacks (43)
Level up:
Water Gun
Bubble
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
Flail
Electro Ball
Confuse Ray
Bubble Beam
Spark
Discharge
Hydro Pump
Eerie Impulse
Stockpile
Swallow
Spit Up
Spotlight
Take Down
Signal Beam
Ion Deluge

Egg:
Agility
Brine
Shock Wave
Soak
Whirlpool

TM:
Protect
Endure
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Dive
Volt Switch
Surf
Dazzling Gleam
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power [Grass]
Charge Beam
Double Team
Scald
Thunder
Toxic

Tutor:
Heal Bell
Icy Wind
Bounce

Event:
Light Screen

Last edited:
The Mercenaries:
Zara's past remains shrouded in mystery. She reveals little about her origins herself, and doesn't make any efforts whatsoever to confirm or deny the rumors that float around about her. If the stories are to be believed, Zara comes from a secluded fortress built into a solitary mountain, deep in the desert. Here, a secretive Order has lived and trained for generations, at the service of a mysterious figure who might be more myth than man. This "Old Man of the Mountain" is rumored to have a legion of assassins at his beck and call, trained in the arts of combat and deception. Be it as it may, Zara joined Silver after hearing of the young trainer's intentions of contending for the position of Dark Gym Leader, and she has always worked to that end with ruthless precision, efficiency and loyalty. Nothing about Zara has ever made Silver feel like the rumors about her being a highly-trained assassin are false.

Zara's loyalty and composure have quickly endeared her to Soul, who sees in her a kindred spirit. She seems to be motivated by a deep sense of spirituality, although few manage to comprehend this part of her personality.

Zara - Greninja (F).
Type: Water/Dark
Water STAB; ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Abilities: Torrent / Protean (U)

Nature: Naive (+15% Spe / +23% Acc / -1 SpD)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 3
Def - 3
SpA - 4
SpD - 2 (-)
Spe - 141 (+)
Size class - 3
Weight class - 3
Total: 21

Attacks (77 - Max) > 5CC
Level up:
Night Slash
Role Play
Mat Block
Shadow Sneak
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Quick Attack
Lick
Water Pulse
Smokescreen
Round
Fling
Smack Down
Bounce
Water Shuriken
Spikes
Extrasensory
Hydro Pump
Haze
Feint Attack
Double Team

Egg:
Camouflage
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Toxic Spikes
Water Sport
Bestow

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Dig
Substitute
Blizzard
U-Turn
Grass Knot
Hidden Power [Fairy]
Thief
Dive
Acrobatics
Hyper Beam
Giga Impact
Rock Slide
Dark Pulse
Rock Tomb
Scald
Ice Beam
Façade
Surf
Sleep Talk
Waterfall
Rest
Return
Rain Dance
Aerial Ace
Swagger
Frustration
Strength
Rock Smash
Secret Power
Echoed Voice
Power-Up Punch
Attract
Brutal Swing
Confide
Cut
Work Up

Tutor:
Gunk Shot
Low Kick
Icy Wind
Snatch
Spite
Hydro Cannon
Snore
Ice Punch
Water Pledge

Event:
Happy Hour

Nothing
Greed is... strange. Many chalk it up to living in a cave for the longest time, since it seems the solitude has messed with his people skills, among other things. He has a bit of an obsession with things that shine in the darkness, as well as a not-so-small case of kleptomania. Greed is also fixated on hoarding money and jewels, which, strangely, he doesn't eat, unlike most of his species. Suffice it to say, he's not entirely right in the head, which freaks Zelda out to no end. Still, he's an able battler, and he will always go all-out in a fight--albeit for a price.

Greed joined Silver as soon as the position of Dark Gym Leader became open, presumably because he felt that a substancious reward would come from helping the young Trainer secure the position. Even as the aftermath of that decision has brought more work than gain for himself, it seems Greed is content with making a name for himself in the battlefield, rather than hoarding rocks in a cave in Hoenn.

Greed - Sableye (M).
Type: Dark / Ghost

Abilities: Keen Eye / Stall / Prankster (U)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk / -15% Spe / -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP - 80
Atk - 4 (+)
Def - 3
SpA - 3
SpD - 3
Spe - 43 (-)
Size class - 1
Weight class - 2

Credit to Gnomowladny for the 2D sprite
Greed - Mega Sableye (M).

Type: Dark / Ghost
Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move.

Abilities: Keen Eye / Stall / Prankster (U) / Magic Bounce (M)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk / -15% Spe / -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4 (+)
Def - 5
SpA - 3
SpD - 4
Spe - 17 (-)
Size class - 1
Weight class - 5
Total: 18

Attacks (72):
Level up:
Mean Look
Zen Headbutt
Leer
Scratch
Foresight
Night Shade
Astonish
Fury Swipes
Fake Out
Detect
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Claw
Feint Attack
Punishment
Knock Off
Foul Play
Shadow Ball

Egg:
Imprison
Metal Burst
Recover
Sucker Punch
Trick
Feint
Moonlight

TM:
Will-O-Wisp
Payback
Torment
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Taunt
Aerial Ace
Substitute
Dazzling Gleam
Façade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Toxic
Psychic
Thief
Dig
Rock Tomb
Retaliate
Frustration
Hidden Power [Steel]
Telekinesis
Embargo
Snarl
Rock Smash
Power-Up Punch
Sunny Day

Tutor:
Endure
Pain Split
ThunderPunch
Low Kick
Counter
Ice Punch
Magic Coat
DynamicPunch
Focus Punch
Snatch
Metronome
Fire Punch
Role Play
Gravity
Mimic
Protect
Low Sweep
Double-Edge
Icy Wind
Signal Beam
Wonder Room
Dark Pulse
Brash, boisterous and ruthless, Jaeger's strength is only matched by his utter contempt for others. Jaeger's air of superiority makes it hare to understand why he offered to assist Silver in his bid to become the Dark-type Gym Leader, but his power and resourcefulness in the battlefield have been of great assistance to the young trainer.

Jaeger's competitive spirit extends beyond the arena, from board games to video games to eating contests. He is especially good at competitive hot dog eating and all things Warcraft. However, Belladonna is currently on a seven-game winning streak in Skiddley Whiffers, which frustrates Jaeger to no end.

Jaeger - Colossoil (M).
Type: Dark / Ground
Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists. Evasive Digging reduced from 6 energy per action to 5 per action.

Abilities: Rebound / Guts / Unnerve (U)

Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +14% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 110
Atk - 5
Def - 3
SpA - 2 (-)
SpD - 3
Spe - 110 (+)
Size class - 5
Weight class - 10
Total: 22

Attacks (76):
Level up:
Drill Run
Peck
Rototiller
Horn Attack
Leer
Tackle
Bubblebeam
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam
Dig
Bounce
Megahorn
Crunch
Horn Drill
Pursuit
Muddy Water
Magnitude
Stockpile
Swallow
High Horsepower
Mud-Slap
Fury Attack

Egg:
Encore
Fake Out
Foul Play
Sand Tomb
Sucker Punch
Double-Edge
Fissure
Fire Fang
Flail
ThunderFang
Water Spout
Mud Shot
Wide Guard

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Earthquake
Bulldoze
Substitute
Endure
U-Turn
Poison Jab
Facade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Sunny Day
Rock Tomb
Stone Edge
Brick Break
Roar
Giga Impact
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Toxic
Dragon Tail
Payback
Thief
Retaliate
Sludge Wave
Frustration
Snarl
Natural Gift
Torment
Smart Strike

Tutor:
Knock Off
Snatch
Iron Tail
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Dive
Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Block

The recruits:
Asura goes to great lengths to portray herself as the personification of fear itself, boasting about her great power and making sure that she appears terrifying to all her opponents. However, Silver and the other members of the team know that this is nothing but an act, since Asura is friendly and easygoing. In reality, Asura's defining feature is a deep and insatiable sense of wonder towards the world. Since she was born blind and was thus confined to a cavern for most of her life, she knew nothing about the wide world outside. Asura never left the cave until being recruited by Silver's team, but her biggest revelation came when she finally evolved into Hydreigon. With evolution came her two biggest blessings: the ability to fly and the sense of sight. No matter how merciless she tries to appear to her foes, at heart she remains an innocent and curious soul. She strives to learn and discover new things about the world around her every day. Nothing makes her happier than discovering a new ability or seeing a new color for the first time, which is why her teammates can never help but laugh whenever she enters battle and terrifies her opponent with a well-rehearsed cackle from the shadows.

Asura is not just the first recruit to join Silver's Dark-typed team--she is also the biggest Avril Lavigne fan in the world.

Asura - Hydreigon (F).
Type: Dark / Dragon
Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Abilities: Levitate

Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe / +15% Accuracy / -1 Def)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 2 (-)
SpA - 5
SpD - 3
Spe - 113 (+)
Size class - 4
Weight class - 5

Attacks (44)
Level up:
Tackle
Double Hit
Tri-Attack
Hyper Voice
Outrage
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rush

Egg:
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Earth Power
Ice Fang
Head Smash

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Torment
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Roost
U-Turn
Fly
Reflect
Flash Cannon
Hyper Beam
Fire Blast
Surf
Earthquake
Hidden Power [Fairy]
Focus Blast
Bulldoze
Rock Slide

Tutor:
Dark Pulse
Draco Meteor
Superpower
Zen Headbutt
Iron Tail
Tailwind

Chaos - Tyranitar (M).
Type: Rock / Dark
Rock STAB; adds an additional level of Priority on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage. Reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.

Abilities: Sand Stream / Unnerve (U)

Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +6% Accuracy / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 5
Def - 4
SpA - 2 (-)
SpD - 4
Spe - 71 (+)
Size class - 4
Weight class - 6

Credit to the always amazing DJTHED for the sprite
Chaos - Mega Tyranitar (M).

Type: Rock / Dark

Abilities: Sand Stream / Unnerve (U)

Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +8% Accuracy / -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 7
Def - 6
SpA - 2 (-)
SpD - 5
Spe - 82 (+)
Size class - 4
Weight class - 6
Total: 28

Attacks (53)
Level up:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Payback
Earthquake
Dark Pulse
Stone Edge
Crunch
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam

Egg:
AncientPower
Dragon Dance
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Stomp

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Dig
Torment
Substitute
Endure
Thunder Wave
Avalanche
Smack Down
Rock Tomb
Hidden Power [Fairy]
Aerial Ace
Roar
Whirlpool
Rest
Sleep Talk
Toxic
Shadow Claw

Tutor:
Counter
Iron Head
Low Kick
Stealth Rock
Aqua Tail
Block
Iron Defense
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Earth Power
Focus Punch

RAWR
Shaula is one of those people--or Pokémon--who constantly nees to prove themselves to others. Being the youngest of three sisters, she quickly learned that physical strength alone is not enough to get by in the world, and that cunning is the greatest weapon. A quick claw and an even quicker brain are her most evident traits; however, there is much more to Shaula than meets the eye. Through rigorous training, she has come close to mastering her own abilities, granting her a great control over her own poison. She has managed to create a variety of toxins, which she delivers with quick and precise strikes to her victims' weak points. Shaula's teammates are fully aware of the destructiveness of her venomous strikes, which has earned her many sideways glances and few friends.

Nonetheless, Shaula and Jaeger have developed a partnership of sorts, based on (mostly) friendly competition. While this rivalry has led to some nasty incidents--often involving sharp objects and fractured bones--it has also led to both Pokémon growing in strength and toughness.

you used to be so cute smh
Shaula - Drapion (F).
Type: Poison / Dark

Abilities: Battle Armor / Sniper / Keen Eye (U)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4 (+)
Def - 4
SpA - 2 (-)
SpD - 3
Spe - 95
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4

Attacks (59)
Level up:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Pursuit
Scary Face
Bug Bite
Poison Fang
Cross Poison
Night Slash
Crunch
Fell Stinger
Toxic Spikes
Venoshock
Hone Claws

Egg:
Agility
Feint Attack
Iron Tail
Twineedle
Whirlwind
Slash

TM:
Taunt
Dig
Torment
Infestation
Substitute
Endure
Earthquake
Giga Impact
Protect
Façade
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Frustration
Aerial Ace
Toxic
Rest
Sleep Talk
Bulldoze
Rock Tomb
Thief
Payback
Poison Jab
X-Scissor
Retaliate
Return
Fling
Swords Dance
Snarl
Sludge Bomb
Natural Gift
False Swipe
Rock Smash
Round

Tutor:
Aqua Tail
Snore
Stomping Tantrum

Simurgh - Mandibuzz (F).
Type: Dark / Flying
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities: Overcoat / Big Pecks / Weak Armor (U)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 4 (+)
Def - 4
SpA - 1 (-)
SpD - 3
Spe - 80
Size class - 2
Weight class - 3

Attacks (33)
Level up:
Mirror Move
Brave Bird
Whirlwind
Bone Rush
Gust
Leer
Fury Attack
Pluck
Nasty Plot
Flatter
Feint Attack
Tailwind
Defog

Egg:
Foul Play
Knock Off
Roost
Mean Look
Steel Wing

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Torment
Substitute
Fly
Giga Impact
Rest
Sleep Talk
Payback
Façade
U-Turn

Tutor:
Sky Attack
Snatch
Iron Defense

Tiger Lillian - Necturna (F)
Type: Ghost / Grass

Abilities: Forewarn / Telepathy (U)

Stats:
Atk: 5
SpD: 4 (-)
Spe: 81

Attacks (59)
Level up:
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Leer
Vine Whip
Absorb
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Horn Leech
Pain Split
Shadow Ball
Power Whip
Natural Gift
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
Phantom Force
Grassy Terrain

Egg:
Future Sight
Ingrain
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Sketch [Soak]
Gravity
Curse
Nightmare

TM:
Protect
Torment
SolarBeam
Substitute
Infestation
Double Team
Shadow Claw
Stone Edge
Grass Knot
Rest
Sleep Talk
Leech Life
Energy Ball
Hyper Beam
Thief
Giga Impact
Hidden Power [Ice]
Telekinesis
Façade
Payback
Psychic
Dream Eater

Tutor:
Knock Off
Skill Swap
Snatch
Synthesis
Trick
Giga Drain
Covet
Worry Seed
Seed Bomb

A moment of silence for another member of the "you used to be so cute" club
Minerva - Honchkrow (F)
Type: Dark / Flying

Abilities: Insomnia / Super Luck / Moxie (U)

Stats:
HP: 100
Spe: 61 (-)

Attacks (65)
Level up:
Sucker Punch
Night Slash
Swagger
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Taunt
Mean Look
Foul Play
Torment
Tailwind
Feint Attack
Nasty Plot

Egg:
Brave Bird
Mirror Move
Perish Song
Psycho Shift
Whirlwind
Drill Peck
Quick Attack
Confuse Ray

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Thunder Wave
Dark Pulse
Substitute
Fly
Roost
Thief
Payback
Aerial Ace
Defog
Giga Impact
Steel Wing
Façade
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Rest
Sleep Talk
Hidden Power [Ground]
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Retaliate
Embargo
Detect
Frustration
Snarl
Sunny Day
Double Team

Tutor:
Endure
Sky Attack
Heat Wave
Icy Wind
Snatch
Superpower
Air Cutter
Double Edge
Pluck
Dream Eater
Ominous Wind

Event:
Beat Up

Credit to DougJustDoug for the sprite =)
Alina - Aurumoth (F)
Type: Bug / Psychic
Bug STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).
Psychic STAB; Can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank.

Abilities: Weak Armor / No Guard / Light Metal (U)

Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: 6 (+)
Spe: 81 (-)
Weight Class: 5
Total: 24

Attacks (70)
Level up:
Dragon Dance
Quiver Dance
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Silver Wind
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Confusion
Will-O-Wisp
Final Gambit
AncientPower
Wish
Light Screen
Reflect
Ominous Wind
Healing Wish
Tail Glow
Zen Headbutt
Lunge
Spotlight
Struggle Bug
Psychic Terrain

Egg:
Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Counter
Disable
Feint
Hydro Pump
Megahorn
Wing Attack
Fell Stinger

TM:
Psyshock
Protect
Shadow Ball
Infestation
Substitute
Psychic
Blizzard
Dazzling Gleam
SolarBeam
Thunder
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power [Ground]
Overheat
Safeguard
Focus Blast
Façade
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Surf
Rain Dance
Steel Wing
Giga Impact
Rest
Sleep Talk
X-Scissor
Frustration
Toxic

Tutor:
Magic Coat
Trick
Skill Swap
Electroweb
Icy Wind
Role Play
Magic Room
Wonder Room
Water Pulse
Helping Hand
Signal Beam

Last edited:
The Gladiators:

Maki - Volkraken (F).
Type: Water / Fire

Abilities: Analytic / Infiltrator / Pressure (U)

Nature: Timid (+15% Spe / +14% Acc / -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP - 100
Atk - 1 (-)
Def - 3
SpA - 5
SpD - 4
Spe - 110 (+)
Size class - 3
Weight class - 3

Attacks (72 - Max) > 4CC
Level up:
Bite
Constrict
Flash
Leech Life
Reflect
Water Gun
Absorb
Ember
Whirlpool
Fire Spin
Flame Burst
Scald
Destiny Bond
Fire Lash
Lava Plume
Dive
Power Gem
Aqua Ring
Heat Wave
Hydro Pump
Wring Out
Memento

Egg:
Aqua Jet
Assurance
Captivate
Clear Smog
Reflect Type
Scary Face
Tickle
Water Pulse

TM:
Attract
Confide
Double Team
Façade
False Swipe
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Fling
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hidden Power [Electric]
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Infestation
Overheat
Payback
Protect
Quash
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Round
Secret Power
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Swagger
Thief
Torment
Toxic
U-Turn
Waterfall
Will-O-Wisp

Tutor:
Bind
Bounce
Covet
Laser Focus
Pain Split
Snatch
Snore

Faia - Infernape (M).
Type: Fire/Fighting

Abilities: Blaze / Iron Fist (U)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe / +18% Acc / -1 SpD)

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 3
SpA - 4
SpD - 2 (-)
Spe - 125 (+)
Size class - 3
Weight class - 4

Attacks (69)
Level up:
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment
Mach Punch
Feint
Fire Spin
Close Combat
Slack Off
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower
Acrobatics
Punishment
Façade

Egg:
Assist
Counter
Encore
Fake Out
Quick Guard
Power-Up Punch

TM:
Protect
Dig
Will-O-Wisp
Overheat
Substitute
Endure
Fire Blast
Low Sweep
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Flame Charge
SolarBeam
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Roar
U-Turn
Shadow Claw
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power [Ice]
Giga Impact
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Rock Tomb
Bulldoze
Incinerate
Fling
Double Team
Aerial Ace
Sunny Day
Rest
Sleep Talk

Tutor:
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Role Play
Endeavor
Gunk Shot
Stealth Rock
Low Kick
Dual Chop
Blast Burn
Focus Punch
Iron Tail
Heat Wave
Vacuum Wave
Covet

Sunda - Eelektross (F)
Type: Electric

Abilities: Levitate

Stats:
HP - 90
Atk - 4
Def - 3
SpA - 5 (+)
SpD - 3
Spe - 43 (-)
Size class - 4
Weight class - 4

Attacks (34):
Level Up:
Tackle
Headbutt
Thunder Wave
Spark
Charge Beam
Bind
Acid
Thrash
Zap Cannon
Coil
Ion Deluge
Crush Claw
Discharge
Crunch
Thunderbolt
Acid Spray

Egg:

TM:

Protect
Grass Knot
Substitute
Toxic
U-Turn
Dragon Tail
Flamethrower

Tutor:
Aqua Tail
Bounce
Giga Drain
Gastro Acid
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Magnet Rise
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Super Fang
Drain Punch

Say'ri - Mawile (F)
Type: Steel/Fairy
Fairy STAB; The consecutive move usage penalty for using damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).

Abilities: Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (U)
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD / -1 SpA)

Stats:
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 3 (+)

Say'ri - Mawile (F)
Type: Steel/Fairy

Abilities: Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (U) / Huge Power (M)

Stats:
Atk: 4 [7 HP]
Def: 5
SpD: 4 (+)
Total: 18 [21 HP]

Attacks (59)
Level up:
Play Rough
Iron Head
Taunt
Growl
Fairy Wind
Astonish
Fake Tears
Bite
Sweet Scent
Vice Grip
Feint Attack
Baton Pass
Sucker Punch
Iron Defense
Crunch
Stockpile

Egg:
Fire Fang
Guard Swap
Ice Fang
Metal Burst
Misty Terrain
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Torment
Substitute
Rock Slide
Brick Break
Façade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Giga Impact
Flash Cannon
Stone Edge
Rock Smash
Sandstorm
Rain Dance
Payback
Rock Tomb
Incinerate

Tutor:
Counter
Endure
Pain Split
Knock Off
Magnet Rise
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Super Fang
Stealth Rock
Snatch
Focus Punch
Mimic
Laser Focus
Double-Edge
Swagger
Swords Dance
DynamicPunch

Other:
Sing

Momo - Porygon2 (-)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; moves that match the Type (Normal, Ice, Grass, etc.) of the move used in the previous action cost 1 less energy.

Abilities: Trace / Download / Analytic (U)

Stats:
Spe: 52 (-)

Attacks (39)
Level up:
Magic Coat
Zap Cannon
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Conversion2
Defense Curl
Psybeam
Agility
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Discharge
Signal Beam

Egg:
Genderless bby =(

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Trick Room
Bide
Skull Bash
Hyper Beam
Psyshock
Teleport
SolarBeam
Reflect
Psychic
Giga Impact
Thief
Aerial Ace
Hidden Power [Ground]

Tutor:
Endure
Foul Play
Ice Beam
Pain Split
Thunder Wave
Swift
Thunderbolt

Event:
Barrier

In loving memory of Libra the Meditite, MVP of my second-round match vs acidphoenix, MVP of my third-round match vs deadfox081, and overall breakout star of ASB's Little Cup Tournament

Lucina - Medicham (F)
Type: Fighting / Psychic
Psychic STAB; Can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank.

Abilities: Pure Power / Telepathy (U)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +10% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:
Atk: 3 [6 - Pure Power]
Spe: 92 (+)
Total: 18 [21 - Pure Power]

Lucina - Mega Medicham (F)
Type: Fighting / Psychic

Abilities: Pure Power / Telepathy (U)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +15% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:
Atk: 4 [8 - Pure Power]
Spe: 115 (+)
Total: 20 [23 - Pure Power]

Attacks (52)
Level up:
Bide*
Meditate*
Confusion*
Detect*
Hidden Power [Ghost]*
Swagger*
Mind Reader*
Endure*
Feint*
Force Palm*
Calm Mind*
High Jump Kick
Recover
Counter
Reversal

Egg:
Baton Pass*
Bullet Punch*
Drain Punch*
Fake Out*
Fire Punch*
Psycho Cut
ThunderPunch
Foresight
Quick Guard

TM:
Brick Break*
Double Team*
Facade*
Light Screen*
Low Sweep*
Poison Jab
Reflect
Rest
Rock Tomb
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Toxic
Rock Slide
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Retaliate
Giga Impact

Tutor:
Gravity
Ice Punch
Magic Coat
Metronome
Pain Split
Trick
Zen Headbutt
Focus Punch
Low Kick
Mimic
DynamicPunch

Weiss Schnee [♀]
Type: Ice/Ghost
Ice - Immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold. Frost Command.
Ghost- Cannot be prevented from switching.
Abilities:
Snow Cloak:
(Passive) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Cursed Body (HA): (Passive) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled for six (6) actions. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body. A Pokemon with an attack disabled by Cursed Body cannot have another one disabled by Disable, and vice versa.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Stats:
Spe: 110
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks (57/79):
Level Up
Destiny Bond
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Ice Shard
Astonish
Icy Wind
Confuse Ray
Draining Kiss
Ominous Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Ice Fang
Blizzard
Frost Breath
Will-O-Wisp

Egg
Bide
Disable
Hex
Spikes
Switcheroo
Weather Ball

TM/HM
Aurora Veil
Embargo
Flash
Hail
Hidden Power [Fighting]
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Protect
Psychic
Rain Dance
Rest
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Torment
Toxic

Move Tutor
Ally Switch
Block
Endure
Mimic
Pain Split
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Snatch
Spite
Telekinesis
Water Pulse

Hilda - Ninetales-Alola (F)
Type: Ice/Fairy

Abilities: Snow Cloak / Snow Warning (U)

Stats:
Spe: 109

Attacks (49)
Level up:
Powder Snow
Tail Whip
Roar
Baby-Doll Eyes
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Icy Wind
Payback
Mist
Feint Attack
Blizzard
Sheer Cold
Dazzling Gleam
Imprison
Nasty Plot
Ice Beam
Safeguard
Hex
Extrasensory
Grudge

Egg:
Agility
Disable
Encore
Freeze-Dry
Moonblast
Hypnosis
Spite
Tail Slap

TM:
Hail
Protect
Double Team
Substitute
Aurora Veil
Frost Breath
Toxic
Psyshock
Hidden Power [Ground]
Hyper Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk
Dark Pulse
Dream Eater

Tutor:
Foul Play
Pain Split
Covet
Heal Bell
Role Play
Aqua Tail
Laser Focus

Ariadne - Slowking (F)
Type: Water/Psychic

Abilities: Oblivious / Own Tempo / Regenerator (U)

Stats:
Spe: 26 (-)

Attacks (61)
Level up:
Heal Pulse
Power Gem
Hidden Power [Electric]
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Psychic
Slack Off
Nasty Plot

Egg:
Block
Future Sight
Mud Sport
Safeguard
Sleep Talk
Belly Drum
Me First

TM:
Protect
Toxic
Scald
Substitute
Trick Room
Surf
Bide
Psyshock
Avalanche
Brine
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Shadow Ball
Teleport
Whirlpool
Brick Break
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Hyper Beam
Light Screen
Reflect
Fire Blast
Bulldoze
Dig
Telekinesis
Skull Bash

Tutor:
Endure
Magic Coat
Dive
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Signal Beam
Counter
Icy Wind
Skill Swap
Thunder Wave
Trick
Aqua Tail
Drain Punch
Foul Play

Auriel - Aurorus (F)
Type: Rock/Ice
Rock STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority on attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage. Reduced damage from all special attacks by three (3) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.
Ice STAB; immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold. Frost Command.

Abilities: Refrigerate / Snow Warning (U)

Stats:
Spe: 58
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6

Attacks (56)
Level up:
Growl
Powder Snow
Thunder Wave
Rock Throw
Icy Wind
Take Down
Mist
Aurora Beam
AncientPower
Encore
Hyper Beam
Avalanche
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Light Screen
Freeze-Dry
Nature Power

Egg:
Haze
Barrier
Mirror Coat
Magnet Rise
Discharge

TM:
Protect
Toxic
Substitute
Double Team
Rock Slide
Roar
Hidden Power [Fire]
Flash Cannon
Reflect
Dragon Tail
Sandstorm
Dark Pulse
Psychic
Stone Edge
Thunderbolt
Rock Polish
Safeguard
Rest
Sleep Talk
Charge Beam
Giga Impact
Bulldoze
Earthquake
Frost Breath
Rock Tomb
Thunder

Tutor:
Hyper Voice
Earth Power
Stealth Rock
Water Pulse
Aqua Tail
Zen Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head

Marie Mjolnir - Snugglow (F)
Type: Electric/Poison

Abilities: Storm Drain / Vital Spirit / Telepathy (H)

Stats:
Spe: 70

Attacks (23)
Level up:
Supersonic
Poison Sting
Thunder Shock
Acid
Encore
Thunder Wave
Clear Smog

Egg:
Defog
Haze
Signal Beam
Water Pulse
Wide Guard

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Thunderbolt
Sludge Wave
Substitute
Double Team
Psychic
Psyshock
Sludge Bomb
Venoshock

Tutor:
Block
Electroweb

Pride - Gengar (M)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ghost STAB; cannot be prevented from switching via any means.

Abilities: Cursed Body
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe / +19% Acc / -1 Atk)

Stats:
SpA: 5
Spe: 127 (+)

Sanetoshi - Gengar (M)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ghost STAB; cannot be prevented from switching via any means.

Abilities: Cursed Body / Shadow Tag (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe / +26% Acc / -1 Atk)

Stats:
SpA: 7
Spe: 150 (+)

Attacks (46)
Level up:
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball
Hex
Shadow Punch
Destiny Bond

Egg:
Disable
Explosion
Perish Song
Reflect Type
Will-O-Wisp

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Torment
Sludge Bomb
Substitute
Bide
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Venoshock
Infestation
Thunder
Double Team
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power [Ground]
Rest
Sleep Talk
Trick Room

Tutor:
Endure
Counter
Pain Split
Skill Swap
Giga Drain
Icy Wind
Role Play
Snatch
Knock Off

Other:
Sludge Wave

Emma - Stunky (F)
Type: Poison/Dark

Abilities: Stench / Aftermath / Keen Eye (H)

Stats:
Def: 1 (-)
SpA: 3 (+)
Spe: 74

Attacks (32)
Level up:
Scratch
Focus Energy
Poison Gas
Screech
Fury Swipes
Smokescreen
Toxic
Feint
Bite
Slash
Acid Spray
Night Slash

Egg:
Flame Burst
Foul Play
Iron Tail
Play Rough
Pursuit
Crunch

TM:
Taunt
Protect
Torment
Substitute
Dig
Endure
Sludge Bomb
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Payback
Snatch
Venoshock

Tutor:
Sucker Punch
Dark Pulse

Last edited:
The Children of Fate:

Himari - Gardevoir (F)
Type: Psychic/Fairy

Abilities: Synchronize / Trace / Telepathy (U)
Nature: Timid (+15% Spe / +10% Acc / -1 Atk)

Stats:

Himari - Gardevoir (F)
Type: Psychic/Fairy

Abilities: Synchronize / Trace / Telepathy (U) / Pixilate (M)

Stats:
SpA: 7
SpD: 5

Attacks (37)
Level up:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind
Moonblast
Stored Power
Misty Terrain
Healing Wish
Wish
Psychic
Imprison

Egg:
Destiny Bond
Disable
Encore
Skill Swap
Will-O-Wisp

TM:
Protect
Psyshock
Substitute
Taunt
Torment
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Hyper Beam

Tutor:
Endure
Icy Wind
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Heal Bell
Thunder Wave

Kanba - Gallade (M)
Type: Psychic/Fighting

Abilities: Steadfast / Justified (U)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +10% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:

Kanba - Gallade (M)
Type: Psychic/Fighting

Abilities: Steadfast / Justified (U) / Inner Focus (M)

Stats:
Atk: 7
Spe: 127 (+)

Attacks (43)
Level up:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind
Stored Power
Close Combat
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Leer
Slash
Quick Guard
Fury Cutter
Aerial Ace
Wide Guard
Swords Dance
Imprison
Psycho Cut

Egg:
Destiny Bond
Disable
Encore
Skill Swap
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Sneak

TM:
Protect
Reflect
Substitute
Taunt
Torment
Endure
Eartquake
Facade
Poison Jab
Stone Edge

Tutor:
Drain Punch
Low Kick
Magic Coat
Pain Split

Shoma - Riolu (M)
Type: Fighting

Abilities: Steadfast / Inner Focus / Prankster (U)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe / +11% Acc / -1 SpA)

Stats:
Spe: 69 (+)

Attacks (25)
Level up:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Feint
Force Palm
Copycat
Reversal
Screech

Egg:
Agility
Blaze Kick
Crunch
Hi Jump Kick
Meteor Mash

TM:
Dig
Shadow Claw
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Low Sweep
Poison Jab

Tutor:
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Zen Headbutt

The Cursed Children:

Katniss - Volcarona (F)
Type: Bug/Fire
Bug STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).

Abilities: Flame Body / Swarm (U)

Stats:

Attacks (34)
Level up:
Ember
String Shot
Absorb
Leech Life
Take Down
Fiery Dance
Hurricane
Rage Powder
Heat Wave
Quiver Dance
Flare Blitz
Thrash
Amnesia
Bug Buzz
Flame Wheel
Gust
Fire Spin

Egg:
Endure
Harden
Magnet Rise
Morning Sun
Zen Headbutt

TM:
Protect
Flamethrower
SolarBeam
Substitute
Will-O-Wisp
Fire Blast
Fly
Hyper Beam
Psychic

Tutor:
Giga Drain
Roost
Signal Beam

Leoric - Tyrantrum (M)
Type: Rock/Dragon
Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities: Strong Jaw / Rock Head (U)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack / -1 SpA)

Stats:
Atk: 6 (+)
Def: 5
Spe: 71
Size Class: 5

Attacks (34)
Level up:
Tail Whip
Tackle
Roar
Stomp
Bide
Stealth Rock
Bite
Charm
Head Smash
Rock Slide
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Giga Impact

Egg:
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Poison Fang
Rock Polish
ThunderFang

TM:
Dig
Earthquake
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Brick Break
Stone Edge
Rest
Sleep Talk
Rock Tomb

Tutor:
Outrage
Superpower
Zen Headbutt
Block
Iron Head
Stomping Tantrum

Peaches - Nidoking (M)
Type: Poison/Ground
Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists. Evasive Digging reduced from 6 energy per action to 5 per action.

Abilities: Poison Point / Rivalry / Sheer Force (U)

Stats:
Atk: 4
Def: 2 (-)
Spe: 85

Attacks (34)
Level up:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Helping Hand
Poison Jab
Megahorn
Chip Away
Thrash
Earth Power

Egg:
Counter
Disable
Endure
Head Smash
Sucker Punch

TM:
Ice Beam
Protect
Sludge Bomb
Substitute
Toxic
Dig
Bide
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam
Sludge Wave
Taunt
Whirlpool

Tutor:
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Super Fang

Rilakkuma - Stufful (M)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities: Fluffy / Klutz / Cute Charm (H)

Stats:
SpD: 3 (+)

Attacks (17)
Level up:
Tackle
Leer
Bide
Baby-Doll Eyes
Brutal Swing
Flail
Payback

Egg:
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Endure
Stomping Tantrum
Wide Guard

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Double Team
Substitute

Tutor:

Shinji - Wimpod (M)
Type: Bug/Water

Abilities: Wimp Out

Stats:
HP: 70
Atk: 3 (+)
SpA: 0 (-)
Spe: 80
Total: 11

Attacks (12)
Level up:
Struggle Bug
Sand Attack

Egg:
Aqua Jet
Harden
Metal Claw
Spikes
Wide Guard

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Leech Life
Protect
Substitute

Tutor:

Pepper - Rotom (-)
Type: Electric/Ghost

Stats:

Cinnamon - Rotom-Heat (-)
Type: Electric/Fire

Lemongrass - Rotom-Mow (-)
Type: Electric/Grass

Chamomile - Rotom-Wash (-)
Type: Electric/Water

Peppermint - Rotom-Frost (-)
Type: Electric/Ice

Peppermint - Rotom-Fan (-)
Type: Electric/Flying

Stats:
Spe: 86
Size Class: 2 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 1
Weight Class: 3 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 2

Stats:

Attacks (20)
Level up:
Discharge
Charge
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave
[Overheat / Leaf Storm / Hydro Pump / Blizzard / Air Slash]

Egg:
Genderless bby =(

TM:
Endure
Protect
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Will-O-Wisp

Tutor:
Electroweb
Foul Play
Pain Split
Signal Beam
Snatch

Last edited:
The Cursed Future:
I'll write stuff here when I can.

Grima - Yveltal (-)
Type: Dark /Flying

Abilities: Dark Aura
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe / +15% Acc / -1 SpD)

Stats:
SpD: 3 (-)
Spe: 114 (+)
Size Class: 6
Total: 26

Attacks (59 - Max) > 3CC
Level up:
Hurricane
Razor Wind
Taunt
Roost
Double Team
Air Slash
Snarl
Oblivion Wing
Disable
Dark Pulse
Foul Play
Phantom Force
Psychic
Focus Blast
Sucker Punch
Hyper Beam
Sky Attack
Dragon Rush

Egg:
Genderless demonic dragons don't actually breed tho. =)

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Torment
Substitute
Fly
Steel Wing
Giga Impact
Thief
U-Turn
Rock Slide
Hidden Power [Ground]
Sky Drop
Rest
Sleep Talk
Embargo
Façade
Shadow Ball
Aerial Ace
Acrobatics
Shadow Claw
Dream Eater
Swagger
Sunny Day
Hone Claws
Dragon Claw
Confide
Cut
Frustration
Rain Dance
Return
Round
Secret Power

Tutor:
Block
Heat Wave
Hyper Voice
Knock Off
Tailwind
Defog
Laser Focus
Zen Headbutt
Snore

SCREEE

Last edited:
Hall of Fame: Dark Gym

Battles (5-2):
vs Birkal (W)
vs Rainman Legends (W)
vs Birkal [2] (W)
vs deadfox081 (W)
vs Frosty (L)
vs Elevator Music (W)

Greed the Sableye - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 6 times / 3 KOs.

Zara the Greninja - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 5 times / 6 KOs.

Jaeger the Colossoil - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 4 times / 2 KOs.

Shaula the Drapion - Brought to battle: 7 times / Sent out: 3 times / 3 KOs.

Nohr the Pangoro - Brought to battle: 6 times / Sent out: 3 times / 3 KOs.

Minerva the Honchkrow - Brought to battle: 5 times / Sent out: 2 times / 2 KOs.

Simurgh the Mandibuzz - Brought to battle: 3 times.

Asura the Hydreigon - Brought to battle: 2 times.

Chaos the Tyranitar - Brought to battle: 1 time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)