Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

I'm kinda new to this stuff so I'll post it here. I've been playing Randbats for quite some time now (5k+ matches) and I wanted to host a private tournament for a LAN-party we are organising. So my question is, where can I find all the info for organising my own tournament with custom rules etc.? Thx all :D

The Dutch Plumberjack

ace of wands
is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator
Articles Co-Leader
Will the untiered list be changed to account for everything unviable in ZU?
No, ZU is not an official tier, so it doesn't receive Dex support through tier listings.

Will untiered lists be made for every generation?
Possibly but other Dex stuff like finishing analyses for this gen has higher priority atm, reason why it was done this gen was because the unviable Pokemon were physically drowning out the viable ones on the PU page.

LegoFigure11

http://spo.ink/doggo
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributor
Is there a way to hide people's avatars out of curiosity?
While not quite what you asked for now that you've edited, I just made a custom userstyle that will remove avatars from the postbit when you're viewing a thread. I'm not sure why you'd want to do this but it'll make posts look like this:

I'm kinda new to this stuff so I'll post it here. I've been playing Randbats for quite some time now (5k+ matches) and I wanted to host a private tournament for a LAN-party we are organising. So my question is, where can I find all the info for organising my own tournament with custom rules etc.? Thx all :D
Hello! I am not sure, but probably you will find the rules in the Tournaments forums, on the other hand, you can ask to a Smogon moderator!

Is it possible to amplify ability pages that affect specific moves, like Iron Fist or Bulletproof, with a list of the moves that interact with that ability?
Obviously generic ability like Blaze or Pixilate are not counted because they affect too many moves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)