Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raikaria, take a Pichu from the Backlot mansion. It may evolve anytime after learning Nasty Plot and it must keep Nasty Plot. As a Pikachu, it must defeat Wake's Gyarados to be able to evolve, but it may not evolve until you get the thunder stone from Sunny Shore. If Raichu does not solo Volkner's Raichu, you must lead with Raichu in the Bertha battle.

@raikaria

use the first pokemon you see from the honey tree (thats not a male combee, cause thats just mean). use it to your enjoyment. only requirement is that it MUST solo either 1 pokemon of Gardenia's, or 1 of Maylenes.

@Raikaria: Take Torterra as your stater. Must be nicknamed, but you can choose what you want for it. Can't evolve into Grotle unless it solos Gardina's Roserade, or until level 25 (whichever comes first). It must also solo the Scizor in the Canalave Gym.

Damnit, beat to the punch.

@Raikaria, take the Eevee you get from Bebe. Evolve it to Flareon. You cannot use it in any Gym, nor against Team Galactic, nor against your rival, for any reason. You are allowed to use it against the Elite Four. Nickname it Useless.

@Blasphemy1, you're getting the challenge I wanted to give Raikaria.

Use a Pikachu. You cannot evolve it to Raichu until you defeat Lucian of the Elite Four. If, when you capture Pikachu it has a Light Ball, you must breed it into a Pichu that knows Volt Tackle. You can then evolve it to Pikachu as soon as you want. (you can only capture the first Pikachu you see, no soft resetting).

@blasphemy

catch the first FEMALE snorunt you see. if its attack stat is higher than its sp attack stat, then it must become a Glalie. if its sp attack stat is higher than its attack stat, then it becomes a frosslass. if the stats are equal then.....you get to choose which one to evolve it into, but it has to be in sunnyshore when it evolves. it may not learn any STAB that does direct damage through level up (you may keep any STAB it currently knows when you catch it).

@Blasphemy1

Take a Cherubi, and name it LAZORZ. It must evolve into Cherrim as soon as possible, and must know Sunny Day, Solarbeam, and Hyper Beam as soon as it can [All are TM's avaliable somewhat early in the game], the last move is up to you. It must be used in every double battle after it evolves, or else, it cannot be used against Cynthia.

I need 1 more, BTW

@Blasphemy1

Catch a shinx and call him ROAR. He cant evolve to luxio until level 21 and cant evolve to luxray until lvl 42. He must always keep the move roar.

Not 10 mins in, and hax strikes already.

You know that trainer with the lv 5 Starly? Tackle missed TWICE and it critted with Quick Attack TWICE <_<.

I've been whited out by the first non-rival trainer in the game... this is an embaressment.

*Still needs 1 more pokemon*

restarting my heartgold run
rules
no trading/no pokewalker
no must faint in gym to evolve
must start with chikorita

team
chikorita

Rattata(Payback) Run Away, cannot learn any HM moves. It may evolve anytime into Raticate, but only if it is holding an item other than leftovers. must keep item

Hydrattler, here's payback for that Magikarp.

Take a Dunsparce. It must be caught in Dark Cave prior to fighting Falkner, so no waiting for swarms. It may not use any moves which can induce Flinching, regardless of if it has Serene Grace or not.

Have fun with that 1% encounter rate.

@Hydrattler, take Togepi. You cannot evolve it to Togetic. It can only learn attacking moves after it reaches level 6.

@Raikaria, it's against the rules but if no one gives you a sixth, I'll give you a freebie. Take a Starly. It must evolve as soon as possible. No further restrictions.

heartgold team

chikorita(need nickname)need limitations

Rattata(Payback) Run Away, cannot learn any HM moves. It may evolve anytime into Raticate, but only if it is holding an item other than leftovers. must keep item

Dunsparce.(need nickname)Dark Cave prior to fighting Falkner, It may not use any moves which can induce Flinching

Togepi. cannot evolve it to Togetic. It can only learn attacking moves after Lv6

i used a dunsparce on my soulsilver game, found her in the first wild battle i had in dark cave

@hydrattler
use rocksmash in the caves. it has a 60% encounter rate or something.

and you must use.......a tentacool. name it calamari. must be purely physical with sword dance (YAHHHH).

EDIT: 90% chance via rocksmash :P

heartgold team

chikorita(shu)must only know moves starting with S before E4

Dunsparce.(need nickname)Dark Cave prior to fighting Falkner, It may not use any moves which can induce Flinching

Togepi. cannot evolve it to Togetic. It can only learn attacking moves after Lv6

tentacool.(calamari) must be purely physical with sword dance

Growlithe. can't evolve

@paradox i have to catch dunsparce before fighting falkner so i can't use rock smash

I can now start. i will update at each gym and rival

90% chance viva rock smash... but I specifiyed before Falkner, so you can't use Rock Smash.

Dunsparce will be called Elusive, BTW

I'll take the Starly if I don't have a 6th filled by the time I get the honey pokemon [Most likly Thursday]

Hydrattler, you're perfectly capable to depositing a pokemon to use a HM slave, long as it dosen't fight.

And, man, I've started my run, and my Turtwig, nicknamed, LIKETURTLE[Z] [] = omitted due to lack of room, is gonna be so overleveled, with only him and a 'Karp. If the trees give me a Wurmple/Burmy... ugh. I've just beaten the 2nd rival fight, and I'm already lv 10...

But Magikarp is lv 7....

Team:

LikeTurtle: Can't evolve to Grotle unless it solos Gardina's Roserade, or hits lv 25, whichever is first.

MagiFail [Censored Name, I dislike profanity too, sorry <_>]: Must evolve after learning Flail, and must always know said move.

1st Honey Pokemon that isn't a Male Combee, Must solo 1 of Gardina's or Maylene's pokemon

Pichu: Caught at Backlot's, must learn Nasty Plot before Evolution, and always know it. Can only evolve into Raichu viva the Sunnyshore Thunderstone. Must solo Volkner's Raichu, to avoid being the lead v Bertha [... GRASS KNOT SAYS HI XD]

Eevee from Bebe: Must evolve into Flareon. May not fight in any boss battles, or v any Team Galatic member, before the E4. Nicknamed Useless.

PROVISONAL IN THE EVENT NO-ONE GIVES ME A PROPER 6TH

Starly: No restrictions

OK my Platinum team will be;

- Use a Pikachu. You cannot evolve it to Raichu until you defeat Lucian of the Elite Four. If, when you capture Pikachu it has a Light Ball, you must breed it into a Pichu that knows Volt Tackle. You can then evolve it to Pikachu as soon as you want. (you can only capture the first Pikachu you see, no soft resetting).
- catch the first FEMALE snorunt you see. if its attack stat is higher than its sp attack stat, then it must become a Glalie. if its sp attack stat is higher than its attack stat, then it becomes a frosslass. if the stats are equal then.....you get to choose which one to evolve it into, but it has to be in sunnyshore when it evolves. it may not learn any STAB that does direct damage through level up (you may keep any STAB it currently knows when you catch it).
- Take a Cherubi, and name it LAZORZ. It must evolve into Cherrim as soon as possible, and must know Sunny Day, Solarbeam, and Hyper Beam as soon as it can [All are TM's avaliable somewhat early in the game], the last move is up to you. It must be used in every double battle after it evolves, or else, it cannot be used against Cynthia.
- Take a Buizel. It must know Agility, and cannot evolve unless it can solos Crasher Wake's Gyrados.
- Catch a shinx and call him ROAR. He cant evolve to luxio until level 21 and cant evolve to luxray until lvl 42. He must always keep the move roar.
- Take a Chimchar. After it learns Ember, it is only allowed to use Special moves, and non-attacking moves in battles. HM moves are allowed be to learned, but not used in battle.

Seeing as you want a starter, and there's one of three, I doubt it's a big issue if I give you another:

Take a Chimchar. After it learns Ember, it is only allowed to use Special moves, and non-attacking moves in battles. HM moves are allowed be to learned, but not used in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back