Where do you buy your clothes?

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't. It seems everyone gets them for me on holidays anyway, so I just wait for said holidays.

I like ordering cool tshirts (like my PedoBear one) online and buying things at stores like Goodwill. I'm not 'cool' enough for name brand. I like to keep it simple.

I don't. It seems everyone gets them for me on holidays anyway, so I just wait for said holidays.
This. I despise clothes shopping, so I just ask my relatives to get me clothing for Christmas. Sometimes, if I see something pretty, I'll get it.

J. Crew is where I get most of the stuff I wear to school (especially shorts / pants). J. Crew is pretty expensive, but they have nice looking clothes and always have my size, which is convenient because finding pants that fit is difficult.
I like to pick up T Shirts from places I go as "souvenirs," so I have a ton of T Shirts from random places.
I buy nicer clothes, like button up shirts and blazers and whatnot, from larger department stores because they look fine and going to a place that specializes in dress up clothing just causes me to spend more money for something that isnt much better looking than a cheaper version.

Wherever I see something that catches my eye.

I actually have to buy my own shit.. so I don't care for the ridiculous A/E A&F clothes where you're pretty much paying for a brand.

Not superficial.

When I rarely have to buy them (holidays ftw), usually it's Target, perhaps Kohl's. I fucking hate clothes shopping. I also don't care at all about brands, especially because you get transformed into a walking advertisement.

whenever I buy clothes, I know exactly what I want. This way, I can walk into stores, buy a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and maybe a sweater or something, then walk out, and be done with all my clothes shopping for the newt 6 months.

aside from that, I get most of my jeans from AE (35 dollar relatively unripped "designer" jeans :D ), and I get a lot of shirts from puma and old navy (seven dollar shirt = pretty cool deal.)

Garage sales and some thrift shops. I've gotten more cool shit out of them than I've seen in retail stores. I have more than enough well-fitted clothing though (so long as I keep up with laundry) so I don't do it too often.

Pac Sun mostly. Sometimes I buy stuff from Hollister or AE or whatever if I actually like the shirt/clothing article. I order online a lot though because i don't like driving to the mall.

I mean if I just saw a cool shirt or something randomly and I had the money to buy it I would (IF i had the money) regardless of brand...

TJ Maxx usually. However the taller you are, the harder it is to find clothes that fit you (maybe that's just me =/)

No one's mentioned Topman.

But for bog standard jeans and plain t-shirts, I'd go with anywhere budget.

Speaking of budget, charity shops are the best. I've picked up many brilliant things there.

Primark usually. Sometimes Asda. When I was in Cambridge the Asda was miles away and there was no Primark so sometimes I'd resort to M&S - especially when I'd left it till the day of a black tie dinner to buy a dress shirt. I'd rather spend my money on music, electronics, or books than clothes.

Anywhere from Target and Old Navy to Gap or Banana Republic (on occasion), anywhere with a good deal, but I usually stray from mall type stores like AE and Hollister.

Also, I used to love the store Steve and Barry's but they shut down sadly.

I shop at AE because almost every clothes store here is one of those "big" ones. But I choose AE because all of the other ones have logos that make the item look bad. To me AE's logos are the most bearable.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Gigs, occasionally mum will bring something home. I do buy trousers every once in a while, but I have enough to last me for a gooooooooood while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)