NFL WPC 2012 Winner: [REDACTED]

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
considering the best score was 8-8, you didn't lose much ground. However I'm only a game behind you :).

Anyone else have a funny feeling Cleveland is going to somehow beat Baltimore? I've got a hunch, and I'm almost tempted to pick them!

lol
i picked the browns for the complete lolz. not gonna win but w/e. we'll c how it goes. I went 8-8 last week, so I figure if I flip all my picks, I'll do the same xD

9-4, sadly that isn't good enough since most people ended up with 10, 11, or even 12 wins this week already. Oh well, as long as I'm staying somewhere near the top, I'll be happy.

:( i changed my buccaneers pick to redskins this morning in my irl picks but apparently forgot to do it here, how annoying

oh well, 10-3 is still really good (especially after the last two weeks) and i doubt the one win will matter too much in the end

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
11-2 so far this week, though the Eagles-Giants game (picked Eagles) seems up for grabs as of now. Still confident in my Chicago pick over the Cowboys. 13-2 would be nice, but I'll definitely settle for 11 games right any week, though the Eagles had better pull this off.

like fucking everybody picked the giants for some weird ass reason so i got 11 so i pass undisputed and catch up to being tied with waterbomb for now. let's see what happens tomorrow!

I'm honestly thinking about going with Yahoo's "favorite" in every single matchup for week 5. I'm just not confident in going with anything else.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I'm doing legitimately awful at this, hahahahahaha.

THINGS WILL TURN AROUND. EVENTUALLY.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
8-4, 10-4 assuming the good teams win the late games. I'm sure someone is gaining on me or something.
I don't know if I've overtaken you yet or not but I'm 23-4 in my last 2 weeks worth of games picked, and 10-2 this week so far :). Happy with the Miami pick, disappointed that the Eagles narrowly lost and downright surprised at the Colts win.

I don't know if I've overtaken you yet or not but I'm 23-4 in my last 2 weeks worth of games picked, and 10-2 this week so far :). Happy with the Miami pick, disappointed that the Eagles narrowly lost and downright surprised at the Colts win.
Nobody has overtaken me. 3 game lead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)