Dec 2nd, 2012, 8:35:55 PM
Join Date: Sep 2008
- You do not start with any items whatsoever except 2 Oran Berries, 2 Pecha Berries, 2 Rawst Berries, 2 Cheri Berries, 2 Aspear Berries, 2 Leppa Berries and 2 Chesto Berries.
- Trainer Counter should be called Currency Counter, and Ref Tokens and Business Tokens have been condensed into Universal Counters.
- All of your pokemon's ability descriptions are wrong - you must use the ones found in this post of the Data Audit Thread, including specifying whether the abilities are Innate, Can be Activated, Can be Enabled or Can be Disabled, and which ability is the Dream World ability.
- When applying natures, you change the actual ranks given as well as stating which ones were increased and which were decreased. For example, with your Chimchar, its attack should read Rank 3 (+) and its special attack should read Rank 1 (-).
- Pichu's HP should be 80, its base rank total should be 10 and its speed should be whatever 60 * 1.15 rounded up to the nearest whole number is (which would be 69), and because you gave it a +speed nature, Pichu should also get an accuracy boost equal to (its new speed ^ 2)/(870 * current evo stage / total evo stages), or (69^2)/(870*1/3), with the final answer being rounded to the nearest whole number using normal rounding rules.
- Riolu's stats are missing the size class and weight class and the base rank total, and they are completely wrong - look up Riolu's stats in this post of the Data Audit Thread and try again, and display them as Rank X instead of X amount of *s.
- Finally, the movepools of all of your pokemon need fixing. The moves that they are supposed to get are:
- All moves that the pokemon learns at or below level 25 in all generations.
- Three egg moves of your choice from any generation.
- Three TMs of your choice from 5th generation only (this means TMs the pokemon gets in its 5th generation movepool, not TMs that are moves introduced in 5th generation).
This brings my UC to 19.0.
<dogfish44> I got a suprise KFC ^.^
<Glacier> kinky fat chick?